• 49 results
Posted by AllStarSuperman (15804 posts) 6 months, 13 days ago

Deadshot vs Daredevil (38 votes)

Deadshot 34%
Daredevil 47%
Depends on stuff and other stuff 18%

Round 1: Rooftops at night, Incharacter, start 50ft away.

Round 2: Rooftops at night, Bloodlusted, start 50ft away.

Round 3: Rooftops at night, Incharacter, start 5,000ft away.

Round 4: Rooftops at, Bloodlusted, start 5,000ft away.

#1 Posted by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

Voted for the third option because you have like 4 rounds there.

I think Deadshot can take the bloodlusted rounds at least.

#2 Posted by nickzambuto (11435 posts) - - Show Bio

Radar sense should give Daredevil the advantage necessary to win.

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15804 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#5 Posted by ComicStooge (9710 posts) - - Show Bio

As many times as DD has dodged Bullseye, he's also been tagged.

It's a toss up.

#6 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4930 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know alot about DD but here goes. Hasn't Bullseye tagged DD alot? And Deadshot is just as skilled in marksmen ship. And he uses guns so I say he wins.

#7 Edited by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Do they begin visible? I am guessing you created the rounds at night to provide stealth as an option?

@comicstooge said:

As many times as DD has dodged Bullseye, he's also been tagged.

It's a toss up.

@ultrastarkiller said:

I don't know alot about DD but here goes. Hasn't Bullseye tagged DD alot? And Deadshot is just as skilled in marksmen ship. And he uses guns so I say he wins.

Lester has tagged daredevil a couple of times. But for the most part its been established daredevil would be bullseye for a large majority. Like at least 8/10.

Also bullseye has used guns before.

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15804 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@allstarsuperman: Do they begin visible? I am guessing you created the rounds at night to provide stealth as an option?

well, there probably visible to each other at 50 feet, but i doubt DD can sense DS a mile away

#9 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

well, there probably visible to each other at 50 feet, but i doubt DD can sense DS a mile away

First 2 rounds can go either way. All though daredevil takes the last 2 rounds.

#10 Posted by patrat18 (6756 posts) - - Show Bio

DD only wins round 1.

#11 Posted by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

Kind of tempted to give it to Deadshot just because he made that ridiculous falling from the sky shot recently.

#12 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15804 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Wolverine08 (26718 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil wins every single round. He has the means to dodge everything Deadshot will throw at him from long range due to his radar sense and superhuman agility giving him the extra step, and once this becomes a hand to hand fight, Deadshot is going to get absolutely demolished by Daredevil with Matt's top tier fighting skills and better physical feats . Sure, Bullseye has been able to tag Daredevil before due to plot calling for it, but that doesn't mean a fully functioning Matt can't dodge everything Deadshot will be throwing at him. The Man Man Without Fear wins this matchup at least 8/10 with mid level difficulty at most.

#14 Posted by Wolverine08 (26718 posts) - - Show Bio

And good matchup OP.

#15 Posted by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: You do know that Deadshot is pretty much Bullseyes equal right? The only thing that sets them apart is the fact that Bullseye is more versatile (dart throwing, air plane throwing etc). I think you're underestimating a bloodlusted Floyd here.

#16 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving Round 1 to Daredevil, he's close enough to fill the gap between them and engage in a brutal H2H beatdown.

Rounds 2,3, and 4 are going to Deadshot.

Bullseye has the problem where he likes to play with his toys, he enjoys learning about them, watching them squirm. Deadshot on the other hand likes to go in, get the job done, and get out. His reaction times are incredible, as he's been able to keep a gun on Owen Mercer ( who can move with short bursts of Super-Speed) and has stated that he can count the beats of a hummingbirds wings (12 - 80 times per second ).

As for what Esquire mentioned earlier, that shot was INCREDIBLE. Was able to fire a home-made round through an armored foe, then follow up by shooting another bullet in the hole he made with the first one to kill the target. All of this while he had jumped from a plane I believe.

I think Deadshot's getting underrated here, sure DD has dodged bullets before, but he's also been hit by plenty of other projectiles.

#17 Posted by Wolverine08 (26718 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: It's generally accepted on here that Daredevil should take a strong majority over Bullseye.

#18 Posted by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Well they are generally wrong and Bullseye, like Deadshot, pulls his shots on his most formidable foe. Deadshot, even in character, has busted through a room without a hesitation to pop people.

#19 Posted by Cable_Extreme (6837 posts) - - Show Bio

1 goes to Daredevil, rest go to Deadshot.

#20 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4051 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

#21 Posted by Wolverine08 (26718 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp:

Eh, think people on the Vine are generally correct in thinking that Daredevil should take a very strong majority against Bullseye. While Deadshot bloodlusted will be a scary foe, you also have to factor in that Daredevil will be bloodlusted too and won't be holding back at all. Daredevil also has the immeasurable advantage of the 360 degree field of vision his Radar Sense grants him. He'll be able to see Deadshot wherever he is coming from, and that extra step will just make it even easier to evade with his superhuman agility.

#23 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15804 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Yep I've tried twice. It aint working so I'm not reposting lol.

#26 Edited by AllStarSuperman (15804 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15804 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: can you just break it up int smaller comments so the bug doesnt happen?

#29 Posted by Jmarshmallow (2716 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: Keep trying! I honesty want to know how you think Deadshot is going to be able to touch Daredevil lol.

I think DD takes an easy majority.

Jmarshmallow

#30 Posted by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Jmarshmallow (2716 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: A bloodlusted Deadshot...doesn't exist lol.

He hasn't really shown anything to support your claims. If Daredevil is an easy bullet-dodger, then I don't see why he can't dodge Deadshot's bullets. It's not like his bullets suddenly go faster than everybody else's!

Jmarshmallow

#32 Edited by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: Yeah, he dodges bullets but gets tagged by a cardboard airplane, by a Bullseye that doesn't really shoot to kill Murdock.

#33 Posted by Wolverine08 (26718 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: Yeah, he dodges bullets but gets tagged by a cardboard airplane, by a Bullseye that doesn't really shoot to kill Murdock.

PIS really.

#34 Posted by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

PIS really.

How come when something flaws DD, its PIS?

#35 Edited by Wolverine08 (26718 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

PIS really.

How come when something flaws DD, its PIS?

I mean, Matt has dodged and evaded Bullseyes projectiles more often than not. Him getting tagged by the paper airplane really just goes against his consistent showings against Bullseye.

#36 Edited by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I wouldn't say more times than not, you're still forgetting that Bullseye holds back more times than not, I can't recall a single bloodlusted encounter between the two.

#37 Posted by Wolverine08 (26718 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp:

Bullseye being cocky when he fights really doesn't equate to him holding back. He is still a HIGHLY dangerous being when it comes to long range battle, and Daredevil has been able to usually evade what Bullseye throws at him. Lester being cocky really doesn't take away from that IMO.

#38 Posted by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

FFS

#40 Edited by Wolverine08 (26718 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by jwalser3 (4423 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Lester has tagged daredevil a couple of times. But for the most part its been established daredevil would be bullseye for a large majority. Like at least 8/10.

Also bullseye has used guns before.

Yeah but Bullseye toys with him for the most part.

#43 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: Yea but daredevil has also defeated bullseye handily in the past. IIRC he even beat Lester with a broken arm before. I wont deny Lesters arrogance plays a role but I doubt the result would be different if bullseye were serious.

#44 Posted by New_World_Order (11181 posts) - - Show Bio

The farther away the bigger the chance Deadshot has, and smaller chance Daredevil has

#45 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7652 posts) - - Show Bio

The farther away the bigger the chance Deadshot has, and smaller chance Daredevil has

#46 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7652 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire said:

Kind of tempted to give it to Deadshot just because he made that ridiculous falling from the sky shot recently.

Wasn't only because of that feat itself,Lawton has few others as demonstrated in Suicide Squad 22. Deadshot shoot Lynch in the face while he's in a top of a mountain miles away from Lynch's location.

#47 Posted by AverageInsanity (212 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Deadshot is actually pretty good using guns at close range. Once Captain Boomerage jr usesd speed burst on deadshot and deashot EFFORTLESSLY pined his gun under cap's chin as if cap was moving in slow motion. Captain boomerang Jr is a lot faster than daredevil. I think Daredevil wins. It's just people seems to really underestimate Deadshots close combat skills

#48 Edited by New_World_Order (11181 posts) - - Show Bio

@averageinsanity: I guess, he did shoot down Boomerang before if I'm not wrong.

#49 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@averageinsanity: I guess, he did shoot down Boomerang before if I'm not wrong.

youre not wrong. i posted that scan of deadshot shooting a hole in boomerangs hand

#50 Posted by New_World_Order (11181 posts) - - Show Bio