#1 Edited by BigCimmerian (8018 posts) - - Show Bio

- Deadshot was hired to kill Bruce Wayne, he gets into Wayne Manor, Bruce is aware that Deadshot comes at him, but he doesn't know where is Deadshot

- Deadshot has standard equipment. Bruce is unarmed and without gadgets and suit

- Morals off, so battle is inside Wayne Manor with Bruce unarmed and without access to the cave, who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Mediumguy (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice fight but you have to specify if Bruce will have access to the cave or not.

#3 Posted by BigCimmerian (8018 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mediumguy said:

Nice fight but you have to specify if Bruce will have access to the cave or not.

No access to the cave.

#4 Posted by jashro44 (20545 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off Deadshot and no gear for batman?!?! I'm tempted to say deadshot stomps...The only hope batman has is he has a location advantage but I don't think thats enough. Deadshot has always pulled his shots on batman and if I'm not mistaken didn't he beat batman twice during Brubakers runs?

#5 Posted by Mediumguy (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: He doesn't know Bruce Wayne is Batman so he won't pull his shots.

Bruce Wayne has home field advantage, then again Deadshot is...well Deadshot.

#6 Posted by jashro44 (20545 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mediumguy: Thats true but either way I think deadshot without holding back against batman with no weapons is a bit much...

#7 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

No morals Deadshot, and no gear for Bats?

Geez...

#8 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

batman dies.

#9 Posted by k4tzm4n (39195 posts) - - Show Bio

How does this fight actually begin, though? Are they in the same room and visible, or has Floyd entered the mansion and Wayne is somewhere else? And if so, is Wayne aware someone is in the mansion?

Staff
#10 Posted by TheBane2890 (1958 posts) - - Show Bio

With Bruce knowing the layout of his own home, and knowing where all his booby traps are; If he has distance from Lawton, I'm sure he'd lead him into a few of them to throw Lawton off his game. However Deadshot is Deadshot, so even with distance an unarmed and unarmored Bruce really doesn't stand a chance in this fight. And if Bruce doesn't know Lawton is in his house, then he's really f'ed cause he'd never see it coming. Bruce would look like Lincoln in that situation, and in the other one he'd look like Comedian vs Ozymandias!

#11 Posted by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Morals off Deadshot and no gear for batman?!?! I'm tempted to say deadshot stomps...The only hope batman has is he has a location advantage but I don't think thats enough. Deadshot has always pulled his shots on batman and if I'm not mistaken didn't he beat batman twice during Brubakers runs?

Everyone knows Deadshot can put one between Batman's eyes in a heartbeat if he really wanted, but here's where the problem comes in - he'll need to see Bruce to do that.

Bit of bat-stealth and Mr. Wayne should take this handily.

#12 Posted by Zella (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

Everyone knows Deadshot can put one between Batman's eyes in a heartbeat if he really wanted, but here's where the problem comes in - he'll need to see Bruce to do that.

Exactly, depending on where the two start in the beginning Bruce should be able to easily sneak up on Deadshot. He has homefield and advantage and it just so happens that the homefield is covered in booby traps and secret passages. Bruce has fought Deadshot before, he knows his strategies and gear. However if Bruce and Deadshot start within sight of each other Deadshot blows Bruce's head off.

#13 Posted by BigCimmerian (8018 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

No morals Deadshot, and no gear for Bats?

Geez...

Bats doesn't have morals too, and Bruce without morals could kill humans in one move.

#14 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Deadshot wins

#15 Posted by darktiger (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

I think Deadshot wins

Agreed

#16 Posted by Strider92 (16240 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Deadshot. DS is notorious for pulling his shots so he doesn't kill Batman. Without that restraint he's got this.

#17 Posted by comicace3 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm lets see... how many times has Bruce kicked dead shots ass? If dead shot were able to put a bullet right in front of him I'm sure Bruce would definitely find a way to dodge that bullet. And hears why, when Jason Todd was in the warehouse with joker pressuring batman to kill joker he refused and Jason shot a point blank shot at batman which he dodged with ease. Now if deadshot were able to shoot at Bruce, Bruce wouldn't be dumb enough to stand in plain sight. Your in his territory now which means deadshot would have a hell of a hard time trying to shoot him in HIS own house. Bruce is a master of stealth and tracking and could hide in plain sight then eventually finding deadshot and going for the kill.

#18 Posted by BigCimmerian (8018 posts) - - Show Bio

People don't forget that Batman also has morals off and he wouldn't hesitate to kill him, I think that bloodlusted Batman could be too much for Deadshot.

#19 Posted by Nefarious (19546 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins. Batman always wins.

#20 Posted by laflux (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Gotta go with Deadshot. DS is notorious for pulling his shots so he doesn't kill Batman. Without that restraint he's got this.

#21 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (20545 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zella said:

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

Exactly, depending on where the two start in the beginning Bruce should be able to easily sneak up on Deadshot. He has homefield and advantage and it just so happens that the homefield is covered in booby traps and secret passages. Bruce has fought Deadshot before, he knows his strategies and gear. However if Bruce and Deadshot start within sight of each other Deadshot blows Bruce's head off.

This is what I was assuming based off of the op...

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

He could win with stealth sure but I was assuming they began visible. And I'm pretty sure deadshots suit gives him infrared and enhanced senses. Stealth isn't that simple.

#23 Posted by tomlikesfries (4640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

This.

#24 Edited by utkanflash (423 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all.. Deadshot never ever never came into Brucy's mansion... Never succesed of this....cuz Bat's safety systems...

whatever ... ıf they are seperate in the mansion's different parts.. I Think.. Mr.Wayne take this... Cuz this place his own ... he know everywhere and spot..And Safety systems already working ı think... But ıf they are in the same room.. This tough.. If Bruce close to him then finish him of course but deadshot save his distance and stay with ranged attacks well then Bruce in trouble..

Final: Bruce beat him..

by the way this kinda interesting and nice battle.. thnx

#25 Posted by BigCimmerian (8018 posts) - - Show Bio

@utkanflash said:

First of all.. Deadshot never ever never came into Brucy's mansion... Never succesed of this....cuz Bat's safety systems...

whatever ... ıf they are seperate in the mansion's different parts.. I Think.. Mr.Wayne take this... Cuz this place his own ... he know everywhere and spot..And Safety systems already working ı think... But they are in the same room.. This tough.. If Bruce close to him then finish him of course but deadshot save his distance and stay with ranged attacks well then Bruce in trouble..

Final: Bruce beat him..

by the way this kinda interesting and nice battle.. thnx

Who said they are in the same room? I said in the OP that Deadshot has just entered the mansion and that Bruce Wayne who is also in the mansion is aware that Deadshot is in his house.

#26 Posted by jashro44 (20545 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, I didn't notice the edit in the op. If stealth is an option batman wins. All though it wont be easy...

#27 Posted by Clark_EL (2641 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm screwed
#28 Posted by darktiger (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Strider92 said:

agreed