DEADSHOT VS BATMAN

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- Deadshot was hired to kill Bruce Wayne, he gets into Wayne Manor, Bruce is aware that Deadshot comes at him, but he doesn't know where is Deadshot

- Deadshot has standard equipment. Bruce is unarmed and without gadgets and suit

- Morals off, so battle is inside Wayne Manor with Bruce unarmed and without access to the cave, who wins and why?

Mediumguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mediumguy

Nice fight but you have to specify if Bruce will have access to the cave or not.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Mediumguy said:

Nice fight but you have to specify if Bruce will have access to the cave or not.

No access to the cave.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

Morals off Deadshot and no gear for batman?!?! I'm tempted to say deadshot stomps...The only hope batman has is he has a location advantage but I don't think thats enough. Deadshot has always pulled his shots on batman and if I'm not mistaken didn't he beat batman twice during Brubakers runs?

Mediumguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mediumguy

@jashro44: He doesn't know Bruce Wayne is Batman so he won't pull his shots.

Bruce Wayne has home field advantage, then again Deadshot is...well Deadshot.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

@Mediumguy: Thats true but either way I think deadshot without holding back against batman with no weapons is a bit much...

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mattersuit

No morals Deadshot, and no gear for Bats?

Geez...

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jobbernos

batman dies.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

How does this fight actually begin, though? Are they in the same room and visible, or has Floyd entered the mansion and Wayne is somewhere else? And if so, is Wayne aware someone is in the mansion?

TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By TheBane2890

With Bruce knowing the layout of his own home, and knowing where all his booby traps are; If he has distance from Lawton, I'm sure he'd lead him into a few of them to throw Lawton off his game. However Deadshot is Deadshot, so even with distance an unarmed and unarmored Bruce really doesn't stand a chance in this fight. And if Bruce doesn't know Lawton is in his house, then he's really f'ed cause he'd never see it coming. Bruce would look like Lincoln in that situation, and in the other one he'd look like Comedian vs Ozymandias!

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nickzambuto

@jashro44 said:

Morals off Deadshot and no gear for batman?!?! I'm tempted to say deadshot stomps...The only hope batman has is he has a location advantage but I don't think thats enough. Deadshot has always pulled his shots on batman and if I'm not mistaken didn't he beat batman twice during Brubakers runs?

Everyone knows Deadshot can put one between Batman's eyes in a heartbeat if he really wanted, but here's where the problem comes in - he'll need to see Bruce to do that.

Bit of bat-stealth and Mr. Wayne should take this handily.

No Caption Provided
Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zella

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

Everyone knows Deadshot can put one between Batman's eyes in a heartbeat if he really wanted, but here's where the problem comes in - he'll need to see Bruce to do that.

No Caption Provided

Exactly, depending on where the two start in the beginning Bruce should be able to easily sneak up on Deadshot. He has homefield and advantage and it just so happens that the homefield is covered in booby traps and secret passages. Bruce has fought Deadshot before, he knows his strategies and gear. However if Bruce and Deadshot start within sight of each other Deadshot blows Bruce's head off.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Mattersuit said:

No morals Deadshot, and no gear for Bats?

Geez...

Bats doesn't have morals too, and Bruce without morals could kill humans in one move.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bo88gdan

I think Deadshot wins

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By darktiger

@Bo88gdan said:

I think Deadshot wins

Agreed

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By Strider1992

Gotta go with Deadshot. DS is notorious for pulling his shots so he doesn't kill Batman. Without that restraint he's got this.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By comicace3

Hmmm lets see... how many times has Bruce kicked dead shots ass? If dead shot were able to put a bullet right in front of him I'm sure Bruce would definitely find a way to dodge that bullet. And hears why, when Jason Todd was in the warehouse with joker pressuring batman to kill joker he refused and Jason shot a point blank shot at batman which he dodged with ease. Now if deadshot were able to shoot at Bruce, Bruce wouldn't be dumb enough to stand in plain sight. Your in his territory now which means deadshot would have a hell of a hard time trying to shoot him in HIS own house. Bruce is a master of stealth and tracking and could hide in plain sight then eventually finding deadshot and going for the kill.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bigcimmerian

People don't forget that Batman also has morals off and he wouldn't hesitate to kill him, I think that bloodlusted Batman could be too much for Deadshot.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By nefarious

Batman wins. Batman always wins.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By laflux

@Strider92 said:

Gotta go with Deadshot. DS is notorious for pulling his shots so he doesn't kill Batman. Without that restraint he's got this.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Qpzmg

Batman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jashro44

@Zella said:

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

No Caption Provided

Exactly, depending on where the two start in the beginning Bruce should be able to easily sneak up on Deadshot. He has homefield and advantage and it just so happens that the homefield is covered in booby traps and secret passages. Bruce has fought Deadshot before, he knows his strategies and gear. However if Bruce and Deadshot start within sight of each other Deadshot blows Bruce's head off.

This is what I was assuming based off of the op...

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

No Caption Provided

He could win with stealth sure but I was assuming they began visible. And I'm pretty sure deadshots suit gives him infrared and enhanced senses. Stealth isn't that simple.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By tomlikesfries

@Strider92 said:

This.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 278

#24  Edited By utkanflash

First of all.. Deadshot never ever never came into Brucy's mansion... Never succesed of this....cuz Bat's safety systems...

whatever ... ıf they are seperate in the mansion's different parts.. I Think.. Mr.Wayne take this... Cuz this place his own ... he know everywhere and spot..And Safety systems already working ı think... But ıf they are in the same room.. This tough.. If Bruce close to him then finish him of course but deadshot save his distance and stay with ranged attacks well then Bruce in trouble..

Final: Bruce beat him..

by the way this kinda interesting and nice battle.. thnx

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bigcimmerian

@utkanflash said:

First of all.. Deadshot never ever never came into Brucy's mansion... Never succesed of this....cuz Bat's safety systems...

whatever ... ıf they are seperate in the mansion's different parts.. I Think.. Mr.Wayne take this... Cuz this place his own ... he know everywhere and spot..And Safety systems already working ı think... But they are in the same room.. This tough.. If Bruce close to him then finish him of course but deadshot save his distance and stay with ranged attacks well then Bruce in trouble..

Final: Bruce beat him..

by the way this kinda interesting and nice battle.. thnx

Who said they are in the same room? I said in the OP that Deadshot has just entered the mansion and that Bruce Wayne who is also in the mansion is aware that Deadshot is in his house.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashro44

Ah, I didn't notice the edit in the op. If stealth is an option batman wins. All though it wont be easy...

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Clark_EL
I'm screwed
I'm screwed
darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By darktiger

@laflux said:

@Strider92 said:

agreed