Deadshot & Deadpool vs Deathstroke & Bullseye

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

standard versions, random encounter, the marksmen are 200 feet away from each other, win by any means necessary

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Team 1

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Bullseye is a weak link

CosmicEntity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team 1. Deadshot MVP.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Deadshot kills Bullseye if he get's first shot.

Deadpool kills Deathstroke............Thanks Deathbatle for settling that :)

carlosmelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot kills bullseye deathstroke kills Deadpool and than deadshot snipes deathstroke in the head

carlosmelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The end...

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot kills bullseye deathstroke kills Deadpool and than deadshot snipes deathstroke in the head

Kill and Deadpool should never be in the same sentence.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

How?

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins. I am guessing what @MasterKungFu was trying to do, was make the fight Bullseye vs. Deadshot and Deadpool vs Deathstroke, but in one battle. If that is the case, then this would be my scenario. Deadshot beats Bullseye and Deathstroke beats Deadpool. Then, that leaves Deathstroke and Deadshot. Deathstroke would beat Deadshot and win for the team. Team 2 wins 7.1/10.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If nth metal is involved, Team 2 wins.

carlosmelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By carlosmelo
ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 200 feet isn't much for Slade or Lester

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Frisky4
@micah said:

Team 1

Headshot might not work due to Adamantium skull and that.

Deadpool kills Deathstroke

Ha.

............Thanks Deathbatle for settling that :)

They're answers are far from definitive, mate. Slade would still win. There fights are decided by fan appease. Look at Cap Vs Bats. They even admitted Slade's the better fighter, plus he has better physicals and all that. They'd give Wade the sword from Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe and those feats but not the crossovers Slade had. It's ridiculous.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By micah007123

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

They're answers are far from definitive, mate. Slade would still win. There fights are decided by fan appease. Look at Cap Vs Bats. They even admitted Slade's the better fighter, plus he has better physicals and all that. They'd give Wade the sword from Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe and those feats but not the crossovers Slade had. It's ridiculous.

Ohh I know they are far from definitive, and they do make alot of mistakes. "cough" Goku vs Superman "cough". But even without the Marusa Blade Deadpool still would have won. Slade has no way to kill him. I think Deathstroke is the better fighter but by how much is up for debate. When Deadpool fights serious he's actually one of Marvels best h2h combatants.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

Ohh I know they are far from definitive, and they do make alot of mistakes. "cough" Goku vs Superman "cough". But even without the Marusa Blade Deadpool still would have won. Slade has no way to kill him. I think Deathstroke is the better fighter but by how much is up for debate. When Deadpool fights serious he's actually one of Marvels best h2h combatants.

No

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By micah007123

@notatreeabush said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

No

YES. Say something back..I dare you :)

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Frisky4

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

Slade would have hollowed him out with one shot of his staff, or do you just not know that it could do that. it did to a guy with body armor on. Slade's always one of DC's best h2h combatants. Slade doesn't need to kill him to beat him. KO/incap/immobilization. Wade would be dismembered before he could speak. That wasn't the Marumasa Blade. If you want to go into an actual debate I will because you're very wrong, sir.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Team 2 wins

Perhaps if Nth Metal is involved, however two questions need to be answered. How is Deathstroke going to put down Deadpool. And who is the quicker draw........Bullseye or Deadshot. That will determine the outcome.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By micah007123

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

Slade would have hollowed him out with one shot of his staff, or do you just not know that it could do that. it did to a guy with body armor on. Slade's always one of DC's best h2h combatants. Slade doesn't need to kill him to beat him. KO/incap/immobilization. Wade would be dismembered before he could speak. That wasn't the Marumasa Blade. If you want to go into an actual debate I will because you're very wrong, sir.

What Blade was it then?

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: With the starting distance Deadshot kills Bullseye, if it was close quarters Bullseye would win, but that doesn't matter. Deathstroke easily beats Deadpool and Deadshot

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

What Blade was it then?

The blade he used in Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe? It was some Russian knock off of Adamantium. I think Omega Red uses it in canon.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By micah007123

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

What Blade was it then?

The blade he used in Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe? It was some Russian knock off of Adamantium. I think Omega Red uses it in canon.

That's right it was the carbonadium sword, my mistake. Still Deadpool has Hammerspace and the 4th wall on his side.........Deathstroke doesn't. I see no reason why him using the blade is unfair, pulling objects out of nowhere and most importantly objects he shouldn't have access to is Deadpools specialty.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By micah007123

@notatreeabush said:

@micah: With the starting distance Deadshot kills Bullseye, if it was close quarters Bullseye would win, but that doesn't matter. Deathstroke easily beats Deadpool and Deadshot

I doubt that. Deadpool distracts him while Deadshot shoots him through the heart or vital area in his chest. Which Deadshot actually did in Suicide Squad, and KO'ed Slade.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

What Blade was it then?

That's right is was the carbonadium sword, my mistake. Still Deadpool has Hammerspace and the 4th wall on his side.........Deathstroke doesn't. I see no reason why him using the blade is unfair, pulling objects out of nowhere and most importantly objects he shouldn't have access to is Deadpools specialty.

Breaking the 4th Wall doesn't let him summon weapons.......where'd you get that? I don't know what Hammerspace is. Slade has superior strength, speed, fighting ability, arguably more destructive weaponry with a staff that can shoot down aircrafts, agility what with his insane vertical, range, and....flight?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By micah007123

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

What Blade was it then?

That's right is was the carbonadium sword, my mistake. Still Deadpool has Hammerspace and the 4th wall on his side.........Deathstroke doesn't. I see no reason why him using the blade is unfair, pulling objects out of nowhere and most importantly objects he shouldn't have access to is Deadpools specialty.

Breaking the 4th Wall doesn't let him summon weapons.......where'd you get that? I don't know what Hammerspace is. Slade has superior strength, speed, fighting ability, arguably more destructive weaponry with a staff that can shoot down aircrafts, agility what with his insane vertical, range, and....flight?

Not once did I say that breaking the Forth Wall let him summon weapons. Where did you get that? I stated it to show Deadpool has abilities Deathstroke could never have, which makes him a unique combatant....if he wanted too in the pages of a comic he could realize he's fighting because it's a fanboys dream to see those two fight, then kill the writers in the real world and re-write Deathstroke into oblivion......just think about that for a second. Hammerspace is the ability of cartoon characters to pull random objects that are either too big for them to carry or things they should not have access to out of random space......aka Hammerspace and use said objects. Funny thing is none of Deathstrokes better abilities helped him in Deathbattle,nor would they help him that much in the pages of a comicbook. He can't beat Deadpool......if Deadpool wanted he could have pulled a giant laser out from behind him and vaporized him, or pull out weaponry even more destructive than Deathstrokes....and as you saw anti healing factor blades. All Deadpool needs is a quick decapitation or even something as simple as a slash........every piece of damage Slade deals to him will be healed before he realizes it, while Deathstroke will continue to wear down until he falls.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke defeats Deadpool. Deadshot kills Bullseye. Deathstroke kills Deadshot.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Deathstroke defeats Deadpool. Deadshot kills Bullseye. Deathstroke kills Deadshot.

I was pretty much going to say this same thing.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

What Blade was it then?

Not once did I say that breaking the forth wall let him summon weapons. Where did you get that?

"I see no reason why him using the blade is unfair, pulling objects out of nowhere and most importantly objects he shouldn't have access to is Deadpools specialty."

I stated it to show Deadpool has abilities Deathstroke could never have, which makes him a unique combatant....if he wanted too in the pages of a comic he could realize he's fighting because it's a fanboys dream to see those two fight, then kill the writers in the real world and re-write Deathstroke into oblivion......just think about that for a second.

Deadpool can't fully transverse the omniverse, and that's what your saying. When has Deadpool shown he can kill someone's writers? You're making him up to be an unbeatable reality warper and it's ridiculous. Stop it.

Hammerspace is the ability of cartoon characters to pull random objects that are either too big for them to carry or things they should not have access to out of random space......aka Hammerspace and use said objects.

So toon force? Reality warping? Deadpool doesn't have these things! He doessn't even have that magic satchel or teleporter anymore! Slade would have this exact same ability as he could apparently summon different weaponry in his Lobo arc!

Funny thing is none of Deathstrokes better abilities helped him in Deathbattle,nor would they help him that much in the pages of a comicbook.

Death Battle is based on fan appease. CV battles don't take place in an actual comic.....where'd you get that? And yes they would because Slade could immobilize him in seconds. Wade would be dismembered so fast. How to physical abilities not help in a physical fight? Jesus! Where do you get the things that you are saying?!

He can't beat Deadpool.....

Yes he could! Deadpool isn't this reality warper you make him out to be! He's a street-leveler inferior to Slade physically! Deadpool can outspeed Cap once, Slade can outspeed Donna freaking Troy consistently.

if Deadpool wanted he could have pulled a a giant laser out from behind him and vaporized him, or pull out weaponry even more destructive than Deathstrokes....and as you saw anti healing factor blades.

No he can't! Christ, I'm trying not to insult you so hard! Where the hell do you get this $h!t?!

All Deadpool needs is a quick decapitation or even something as simple as a slash........

Slade healed a giant cut by a laser down his chest and stomach in seconds! You have no idea the scope of his healing factor do you? Slade isn't just going to be standing around waiting to die either. He's going to be collecting Deadpool's limbs as he easily lops them off.

every piece of damage Slade deals to him will be healed before he realizes it, while Deathstroke will continue to wear down until he falls.

Wade still takes time to heal. Time that he doesn't have when fighting someone like Slade. KO = win. Slade can easily do that. Incapacitation = win. Slade can do that in just seconds more. Slade doesn't get worn down either. You seriously don't know much about him.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nefarious said:

I was pretty much going to say this same thing.

Ohhh. It seems so straightforward.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By micah007123

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

What Blade was it then?

Not once did I say that breaking the forth wall let him summon weapons. Where did you get that?

"I see no reason why him using the blade is unfair, pulling objects out of nowhere and most importantly objects he shouldn't have access to is Deadpools specialty."

Nowhere in that quote do I imply Deadpool breaking the Fourth Wall allows him to summon weapons. If your going to quote please do it right.

Deadpool can't fully transverse the omniverse, and that's what your saying. When has Deadpool shown he can kill someone's writers? You're making him up to be an unbeatable reality warper and it's ridiculous. Stop it.

Well if I remember She-Hulk back in the day ran through several ads in a comic to get to the next fight LOL, and Deadpool could do something like that......seriously just look at his history, not too far off.

So toon force? Reality warping? Deadpool doesn't have these things! He doessn't even have that magic satchel or teleporter anymore! Slade would have this exact same ability as he could apparently summon different weaponry in his Lobo arc!

Yep Deadpool has access to Toon Force and Deahstroke doesn't. Deadpool recently still had his magic satchel ability, and even if he doesn't it still wouldn't matter. He's had it most of his career and Deathstoke doesn't.

Death Battle is based on fan appease. CV battles don't take place in an actual comic.....where'd you get that? And yes they would because Slade could immobilize him in seconds. Wade would be dismembered so fast. How to physical abilities not help in a physical fight? Jesus! Where do you get the things that you are saying?!

I doubt that very much.

Yes he could! Deadpool isn't this reality warper you make him out to be! He's a street-leveler inferior to Slade physically! Deadpool can outspeed Cap once, Slade can outspeed Donna freaking Troy consistently.

Your progressively getting more butthurt don't let your jimmes get so rustled.

No he can't! Christ, I'm trying not to insult you so hard! Where the hell do you get this $h!t?!

Yes he can. He's pulled out weapons of that caliber before. Read a Deadpool comic.

Slade healed a giant cut by a laser down his chest and stomach in seconds! You have no idea the scope of his healing factor do you? Slade isn't just going to be standing around waiting to die either. He's going to be collecting Deadpool's limbs as he easily lops them off.

Still won't save him from being vaporized. And I think your underestimating Deadpool alot.

Wade still takes time to heal. Time that he doesn't have when fighting someone like Slade. KO = win. Slade can easily do that. Incapacitation = win. Slade can do that in just seconds more. Slade doesn't get worn down either. You seriously don't know much about him.

Ohhh I know plenty about Deathstroke. Including the most important thing of all............he looses to Deadpool. If your having a hard time accepting my opinion then maybe you shouldn't participate in these things kay bro or at least calm down your getting too excited over this?

Funny thing is Deadpool is listed as having minor reality warping powers LOL

• Minor reality manipluation: Due to his ability to realize he is in a fictional world, Deadpool can perform actions that directly defy the rules of reality and physics - for example, he uses a bottomless satchel to store an infinite amount of ammunition, weaponry, and other such objects. In Ultimate Alliance 2, Deadpool weaponizes his own health bar to beat an opponent with it. Deadpool also possesses knowledge that only a comic book reader could know, such as mentioning Mephisto erasing Spider-Man's unmasking from existence, or remembering which comic issue a character last appeared in.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

What Blade was it then?

Nowhere in that quote do I imply Deadpool breaking the Fourth Wall allows him to summon weapons. If your going to quote please do it right.

Well if I remember She-Hulk back in the day ran through several ads in a comic to get to the next fight LOL, and Deadpool could do something like that......seriously just look at his history, not too far off.

Yep Deadpool has access to Toon Force and Deahstroke doesn't. Deadpool recently still had his magic satchel ability, and even if he doesn't it still wouldn't matter. He's had it most of his career and Deathstoke doesn't.

I doubt that very much.

Yes he can. He's pulled out weapons of that caliber before. Read a Deadpool comic.

Still won't save him from being vaporized. And I think your underestimating Deadpool alot.

Ohhh I know plenty about Deathstroke. Including the most important thing of all............he looses to Deadpool. If your having a hard time accepting my opinion then maybe you shouldn't participate in these things kay bro or at least calm down your getting too excited over this?

• Minor reality manipluation: Due to his ability to realize he is in a fictional world, Deadpool can perform actions that directly defy the rules of reality and physics - for example, he uses a bottomless satchel to store an infinite amount of ammunition, weaponry, and other such objects. In Ultimate Alliance 2, Deadpool weaponizes his own health bar to beat an opponent with it. Deadpool also possesses knowledge that only a comic book reader could know, such as mentioning Mephisto erasing Spider-Man's unmasking from existence, or remembering which comic issue a character last appeared in.

Since your so goddamn stupid, goodbye.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By micah007123

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

What Blade was it then?

I doubt that very much.

Later fanboy. And flagged for insults :)

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Frisky4

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

What Blade was it then?

I doubt that very much.

I'm the fanboy, yeah. I just don't want to argue with an idiot mental retard.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

What Blade was it then?

I doubt that very much.

Flagged again, keep it up let's go 3 for 3 :)

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:
@micah said:

Team 1

Ha.

What Blade was it then?

I doubt that very much.

Flagged again, keep it up let's go 3 for 3 :)

No. I just don't want to argue with an uneducated debater like yourself. Most of the things you say don't make sense. BTW Wade's reality manip was that bag and his 4th wall braking, not real reality manip. Plus that probably came from a wiki. How very official.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: "No. I just don't want to argue with an uneducated debater like yourself."

Ohh that's rich, coming from the guy who resorted to cursing, dirty language, and insults in just a few short replies.

"Most of the things you say don't make sense."

Well when your Deathstroke biased I guess they wouldn't.

"BTW Wade's reality manip was that bag and his 4th wall braking, not real reality manip. Plus that probably came from a wiki. How very official."

Your personal opinions don't change his stats or what he's been seen doing and......what he can possibly do. This is probably my last reply, your opinion doesn't concern me nor do I wish to argue with the likes of you. Good day.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Bump

chipj15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers