new york

sambuscus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By sambuscus

Deadpool destroys Deadshot, Green Arrow Tags Hawkeye, SO now it's Green Arrow VS Deadpool.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shawnbaby

Deadpool and Hawkeye Win.

Clint and Ollie cancel each other out but Floyd Can't keep Wade down.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Team 2 ftw

Mikey Venture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mikey Venture

Uh, I've said it once and I'll say it over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and um what were we talking about ? Oh yeah, Deadpool for the win. and no that has nothing to with being a Deadpool fan boy.

AlteredBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AlteredBeast

Deadshot nor Green Arrow have the ability to kill Deadpool. Deadpool, however, has the ability to kill both Deadshot and Green Arrow. That is all.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By JJ62

Hawkeye and Green Arrow is a tie, no matter what all the fanboys on either side might say they are evenly matched in every possible way except maybe strategic ability in which Hawkeye has a slight advantage but this isn't a prep fight so that doesent mean anything. Anyways, I think Deadpool solos. I don't like Deadpool (just a cheap knock off of Deathstroke), but he's a better fighter than anyone on the DC team and would conceivably destroy them both.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By 202122

Deadpool and Hawkeye wreck

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ssejllenrad

Shouldn't Deathstroke replace Deadshot? I mean the latter is quite a small player compared to Deadpool.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shawnbaby

@JJ62 said:

Hawkeye and Green Arrow is a tie, no matter what all the fanboys on either side might say they are evenly matched in every possible way except maybe strategic ability in which Hawkeye has a slight advantage but this isn't a prep fight so that doesent mean anything. Anyways, I think Deadpool solos. I don't like Deadpool (just a cheap knock off of Deathstroke), but he's a better fighter than anyone on the DC team and would conceivably destroy them both.

I don't think it's really fair anymore to call Deadpool a Deathstroke knock-off. Sure, His Costume is (you can thank Rob Liefeld for that)...but the characters are so completely different from each other other than the fact they make a living the same way (And DC didn't invent Assassins).

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By JJ62

^^ I suppose that's true nowdays, I don't hate Deadpool I'm just not a huge fan. But you have to agree the name Wade Wilson and Slade Wilson sound the same, their alter-egos Desthstroke and Deadpool sound similar, they look very similar to one another, they fight the same way....although you are right, they are very different characters with very different personalities. If you think I'm one of those DC snobs who's like "DC is better than Marvel, because they were more original...blah, blah blah" then that's not the case, I actually prefer Marvel's comics over DC's comics (I don't dislike DC, I just like Marvel better) just in the case of Deadpool/Deathstroke, I like Deathstroke better. sorry if I upset you...I wasn't meaning to bash Deadpool necessarily. Sorry, not at a real computer at the moment so I can't actually "reply"...

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry2
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ooo my god i started this topic then left iv only just realized that i was thinking deathstoke but put deadpool i know both character so sorry everyone

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Esquire

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2: Deathstroke makes Team 2 win easily. Deadpool makes team 2 win if it's a fight to the death, but if KO is a valid win condition than Team 1 has a good chance.