mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

Round One:
MMA-type fight. No weapons, healing factor, or  adamantium skeleton. Fight until KO or submission.

Round Two:
All powers reinstated. Captain has his shield. Wolverine gets first five minutes with Cap and then Deadpool jumps in. Deadpool is armed with his swords. Fight takes place in abandoned barnyard. Fight to the death, no morals.

Round Three:
Same as round two but Deadpool gets first crack at Cap.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine solos in all rounds.

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ramtha07

Ya... Logan solos. Even in round 1 his bones still ain't going to break. Caps would. In all honesty, with just a little realism, Cap should be breaking his hand everytime he lands a shot on Logan's metal mug.
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ramtha07: Not that Steve will be able to even land a hit on James. :D
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ramtha07

@Gremlin From Kremlin:
Careful now... you'll get people up in arms! They'll all be flaming you and calling you a rabid fanboy! (Not knowing of course, that you just favored Colossus over Wolverine in another thread... but you're a fanboy nonetheless!)

LOL!

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ramtha07: Hmm... People just put Cap over Wolverine on this site, but Logan is clearly a better and a more experienced fighter. I'm not denying the fact that I like Wolverine better than Cap, but I'm not being biased.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ramtha07
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
"

@Ramtha07: Hmm... People just put Cap over Wolverine on this site, but Logan is clearly a better and a more experienced fighter. I'm not denying the fact that I like Wolverine better than Cap, but I'm not being biased.

"

Hey, I agree! Though Wolverine's low end showings give far to much posting latitude to some naysayers who chose to ignore his higher end ones. He is too often portrayed as a mindless tank.
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ramtha07 said:
" @Gremlin From Kremlin said:
"

"
Hey, I agree! Though Wolverine's low end showings give far to much posting latitude to some naysayers who chose to ignore his higher end ones. He is too often portrayed as a mindless tank. "
Captain America too has low showings, but I would never use them to make a case against him. Wolverine is a great tactician, better than Cap to me as well, he lived longer, went through 2 World Wars, American Civil War, etc...
While Cap used to be a pathetic weakling who got the SSS, went through World War 2, then got frozen and defrosted 60 years later. And this is nothing compared to everything Wolverine had experienced.
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BarelyAverage

In Round one I give it to cap. Logan has no healing factor or metal skeleton. Cap is normally stronger than wolverine even with his adamantium skeleton. Also without a healing factor, cap has better endurance and physical attributes. Cap should take this most of the time

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BarelyAverage said:
" In Round one I give it to cap. Logan has no healing factor or metal skeleton. Cap is normally stronger than wolverine even with his adamantium skeleton. Also without a healing factor, cap has better endurance and physical attributes. Cap should take this most of the time "
Not really. Even with no claws or healing factor, he will beat the crap out of Cap. Cap is only peak human, Wolverine is superhuman. Cap doesn't have a better endurance than Wolverine, either.
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sgtcrispy

Cap wins round one, Wolverine solos round two.

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ramtha07

Logan's superhuman status relies as much on his healing factor as it does on his mutant physiology though. Not too sure how his endurance reacts without his HF constantly pumping out antitoxins. A portion of his superhuman strength comes from his system being reinforced by the metal as well... I think Cap may well indeed be physically superior (though not by much) to a Logan sans HF and metal...
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By weaponxx

I agree with pretty much everything @Ramtha07 said:P.

Fun match up though, it would be an awesome fight to see. What are peoples' opinions on DP vs Cap?

Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Tiamat
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" Cap doesn't have a better endurance than Wolverine, either. "
Since the super soldier serum replenishes his body Cap does not fatigue either though. So it's not like he has less endurance than Wolverine.
Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Mucklefluga

Deadpool would light the barnyard and watch cap burn. HAHA.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ramtha07

@Tiamat:
Actually, he most probably does. Unless you can post feats where Cap has faught an extensive battle against a superior opponent for over 17 hours nonstop? Happened here;

Plus, keep in mind, Marvel has CA at level 6 in hand to hand. Wolverine is level 7.

Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tiamat
@Ramtha07 said:
"Actually, he most probably does. Unless you can post feats where Cap has faught an extensive battle against a superior opponent for over 17 hours nonstop? Happened here"
One of the scans detailing the serum and how it works mentions Cap does not fatigue.

@Ramtha07
said:
"Plus, keep in mind, Marvel has CA at level 6 in hand to hand. Wolverine is level 7."
This has nothing to do with anything I said.

As for the actual fights. This is an unfair advantage. The team obviously wins.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ramtha07
@Tiamat said:
"

@Ramtha07 said:
"Actually, he most probably does. Unless you can post feats where Cap has faught an extensive battle against a superior opponent for over 17 hours nonstop? Happened here"
One of the scans detailing the serum and how it works mentions Cap does not fatigue.

@Ramtha07
said:
"Plus, keep in mind, Marvel has CA at level 6 in hand to hand. Wolverine is level 7."
This has nothing to do with anything I said.As for the actual fights. This is an unfair advantage. The team obviously wins.

"

The argument is that Wolverine pretty much solos. But ya, the team as it were, is overkill. The serum gives Cap the physical properties of a peak human. Most updated information supports this. If he doesn't fatigue, he wouldn't need to sleep.

And their fighting levels are relevant to this post. I apologize for tying that fact into a response to your comment. No offense intended.

Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Tiamat
@Ramtha07: No worries.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By castleking
@Ramtha07 said:
"

@Tiamat:
Actually, he most probably does. Unless you can post feats where Cap has faught an extensive battle against a superior opponent for over 17 hours nonstop? Happened here;

Plus, keep in mind, Marvel has CA at level 6 in hand to hand. Wolverine is level 7.

"
i miss the old days when wolverine was classified as a bionic bio engineered mutant. look at his forearm it was when being bionic was the thing to be
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Manchine

Round 1.   Captain America wins.  Wolverine and Deadpool at least make it difficult for cap.  1 on 1 vs cap they don't stand a chance.

Round 2.  Healing Factor is to much for Captain America.  With wolverines claws and deadpools stupidity Captain America is over come by numbers.

Round 3.  Is the closest one yet.  Captain America is able to take out Deadpool.  Just before Wolverine gets there.  With Captain America distracted Wolverine will be able to injury him and Captain America won't be able to compensate for that.

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ramtha07
@castleking:
Can almost hear the music to bionic man chiming in the background... lol
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ramtha07
@Manchine said:
"

Round 1.   Captain America wins.  Wolverine and Deadpool at least make it difficult for cap.  1 on 1 vs cap they don't stand a chance.

Round 2.  Healing Factor is to much for Captain America.  With wolverines claws and deadpools stupidity Captain America is over come by numbers.

Round 3.  Is the closest one yet.  Captain America is able to take out Deadpool.  Just before Wolverine gets there.  With Captain America distracted Wolverine will be able to injury him and Captain America won't be able to compensate for that.

"

How does Cap win against Wolverine in any scenario praytell?

- Even sans HF and adamantium, Logan is classified the better fighter.

- With HF and adamantium, it should be a curbstomp

- DP and Wolverine together... and you say a distraction is necessary? Those two against Cap alone is spite. Pure and simple.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By castleking
@Ramtha07 said:
" @castleking: Can almost hear the music to bionic man chiming in the background... lol "
i was so mad when they gave him bone claws and having had them prior to the weapon X program. his Adamantium claws were actually razor blades and stated to be over and over...
bonding the metal to bone would never make his claws look like that... gawd how i hate that sh$#
Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Amazingoctus

round 1 cap

round 2 and 3 wolvie and deadpool easily

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By castleking

i definitely dont underestimate Deadpool..,

anyways.. i started hearing that the beating Deadpool gave Steve Rogers on panel wasnt Cap but a clone who thought he was steve rogers was all of Caps memories..

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BarelyAverage
No Caption Provided
This!
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By castleking
@Omarpool said:
" @castleking: Nah. There was a clone but he did give the actual cap a beating. Some more scans I found.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
 are you sayin Cap fans have been lying to me over and over?  >_>
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By castleking
@Omarpool said:
" @castleking: I guess. Oh here's another.
No Caption Provided
"
i read the issue, i have it electronically around here somewhere..  : /
i read it cause i thought it was funny.. pls show the part where Black Widow shoots them both... now that was funny.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Round One:
MMA-type fight. No weapons, healing factor, or  adamantium skeleton. Fight until KO or submission.

Team 1. If one-on-one then I think it could go either way for Cap and Logan, and I think Cap would beat Deadpool.

Round Two:
All powers reinstated. Captain has his shield. Wolverine gets first five minutes with Cap and then Deadpool jumps in. Deadpool is armed with his swords. Fight takes place in abandoned barnyard. Fight to the death, no morals.

Team 1

Round Three:
Same as round two but Deadpool gets first crack at Cap.

Team 1

FlipSide2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FlipSide2710
@Mucklefluga said:
" Deadpool would light the barnyard and watch cap burn. HAHA. "

Exactly lol

...but seriously...he would. as to the fight, i agree with @Sgtcrispy said.

with teams, it pretty much is one sided, although i think the deadpool vs cap beginning of round fight would be interesting...minus the fire thing...

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wolvie solos. Deadpool leaves for Tacos.
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By weaponmaster

Round one: Captain America by TKO

Round two: Wolverine and deadpool by majority decision.

Round Three: Captain america By TKO.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Obtrusive

Cap just does not have any good finishers besides knocking them unconsious, which you could do I guess, but wolverine still has his claws without his healing factor