With that said, let the games begin.
Wolverine and Deadpool will be settling their differences in a boxing ring. However, this isn't just a physical battle, it's also a mental one.
The fight will be announced 6 months prior to fight night. Both combatants will be living, breathing, bleeding, eating, sneezing, peeing and wheezing boxing right up until their bout. They'll both be given top of the line training, access to premier gyms, and will have a strict but fully beneficial exercise routine.
There will be a press conference weeks after the fight is announced, where both corners will be questioned by the public and will have the opportunity to meet face to face. Then, during the remaining time up until the fight, there will be frequent interviews, questions answered over social networking sites, and discussions taking place all over the internet. This will be the biggest fight in boxing since Ali vs Foreman.
Oh, and don't forget the weigh in the day before the fight.
Now, for the fight.
- Twelve, three minute rounds
- Standard boxing rules apply, so no claws..
- Both have their healing factors, Wolverine is adamantium
- Instead of their usual costumes, both boxers will be wearing shorts and boots
- Fight will be won by knockout, points or disqualification of opponent
Who's the better boxer? Who can win the mental game? Who has the coolest intro music?