Deadpool Vs Wolverine

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@leonkarlen123: Well if that's true then you'd know Deadpool isn't an idiot. But you say a lot out of ignorance anyway so...

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@i_like_swords: I just don't like him, well i guess i have to start respecting him.

His healing factor is just sick and actually people make death battles about him is stupid

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@leonkarlen123: Oh we can all tell you don't like him considering you're trying to say he loses to Killer Croc. And seriously.. not liking him based on his healing factor and because people put him in certain threads is stupid. Nothing to do with him as a character.

Avatar image for deactivated-62433ff119047
deactivated-62433ff119047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd kill to see a @deadpool vs. @wolverine08 debate.

Though I have to side with Wolverine(08) here, barely.

The fact that Wolverine has adamantium claws, is faster and can tank any obstacle Deadpool may throw at him, Wolverine would win in a difficult fight of course.

Unless Deadpool has a machine gun good enough to KO Wolverine, I have to side with ComicVine's prestigious Wolverine poster.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wolverine.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As good as 'Pool is, he's just not Logan.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Oh we can all tell you don't like him considering you're trying to say he loses to Killer Croc. And seriously.. not liking him based on his healing factor and because people put him in certain threads is stupid. Nothing to do with him as a character.

Yea but i don't like that he barely take stuffs serious, it annoys me and don't ask why

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Wolverine

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pulling for old man Logan.

wolviex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, changed my mind. Deadpool would probably take the win just because of the healing factor and unpredictability.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561  Edited By reaverlation

Logan

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weapon X

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan wins as I don't see how DP's putting him down. Unlike Deadpool, his weapons aren't detachable and they're indestructible. Other than that, their stats are pretty tantamount.

Z'

Minitrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#564  Edited By Minitrooper

Deadpool would win cause he can't die. Plus he has a healing factor which would be better then wolverines. So deadpool takes the win

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still say Deadpool.

Jmarshmallow

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool would win cause he can't die. Plus he has a healing factor which would be better then wolverines. So deadpool takes the win

Wolverine when he had his healing factor couldn't die either. He would beat deadpool for a majority.

DarkseidFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool is boring

Avatar image for hulksmashlittleman
HULKSMASHLITTLEMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine FTW ! Deadpool is crap

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine keeps scrapping him. Faster, stronger, etc etc.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins after a good fight.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Wolverine should be able to take most things that Deadpool can dish out while those adamantium claws should be able to incapacitate Wade. Imo a little bit of prep would make things about equal here.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It hurts me on the inside, but I guess Deadpool wins. His healing factor is simply better since it can heal the dead while Logan's can't. The only chance of Logan winning is his Berserker Rage and the ways to win. If it was just K.O or Incap, Logan might have a chance but if Death is the only way to win, it is impossible for Logan to win. Wolverine is definitely capable of dodging a bullet with ease, but it will and can get tiring after a while since Deadpool has unlimited bullets. Deadpool wins 7.5/10.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#576  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@comiking24 said:

It hurts me on the inside, but I guess Deadpool wins. His healing factor is simply better since it can heal the dead while Logan's can't. The only chance of Logan winning is his Berserker Rage and the ways to win. If it was just K.O or Incap, Logan might have a chance but if Death is the only way to win, it is impossible for Logan to win. Wolverine is definitely capable of dodging a bullet with ease, but it will and can get tiring after a while since Deadpool has unlimited bullets. Deadpool wins 7.5/10.

Deadpool's healing factor means what when he's fighting one of the most skilled combatants in the Marvel Universe who also happens to have claws coming out of his hands that can cut through just about anything? How is the only chance of Logan winning berserker rage when he's beaten Deadpool without it? Unlimited Bullets doesn't even matter because Wolverine can just close the gap and destroy Deadpool's guns.Can't shoot with no guns, or hands for that matter, Deadpool can be disarmed.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

dp since he can't die though logan would be kicking him around, telling him to shut up

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comiking24 said:

Deadpool's healing factor means what when he's fighting one of the most skilled combatants in the Marvel Universe who also happens to have claws coming out of his hands that can cut through just about anything? How is the only chance of Logan winning berserker rage when he's beaten Deadpool without it? Unlimited Bullets doesn't even matter because Wolverine can just close the gap and destroy Deadpool's guns.Can't shoot with no guns, or hands for that matter, Deadpool can be disarmed.

What I meant to say is that he has immortality (different from his healing factor) and can not lose. I can agree with Wolverine being one of the most skilled combatants but lets not underestimate Deadpool. They have beaten each other in multiple comics and threads. Wolverine is capable of taking down Deadpool depending on the rules, but it will be harder for Logan to beat Wade, than the other way around.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#579 vance_astro  Moderator

@comiking24 said:

What I meant to say is that he has immortality (different from his healing factor) and can not lose. I can agree with Wolverine being one of the most skilled combatants but lets not underestimate Deadpool. They have beaten each other in multiple comics and threads. Wolverine is capable of taking down Deadpool depending on the rules, but it will be harder for Logan to beat Wade, than the other way around.

He can lose because the fight isn't to the death. Deadpool can and has been incapacitated. I'm not underestimating Deadpool, he's relly close to Wolverine in alot of categories but winning the majority I just can't see that.

LORD_OF_HELL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Deadpool will take this in a tough victory due to his superior healing and teleportation ability. Those abilities trump Logans edge in Reflexes and experience.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people saying "Deadpool because he can't die". Logan couldn't die either. (When he had his healing factor)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Deadpool will take this in a tough victory due to his superior healing and teleportation ability. Those abilities trump Logans edge in Reflexes and experience.

Deadpool cannot teleport anymore and even when he could it wasn't the kind he could use in combat.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@lord_of_hell said:

Deadpool cannot teleport anymore and even when he could it wasn't the kind he could use in combat.

What kind was it?

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dp since he can't die though logan would be kicking him around, telling him to shut up

Not dying doesn't mean unbeatable. Wolverine knows Wade and will dismember him then leave.

Dragon_Lungz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586  Edited By Dragon_Lungz

@minitrooper: not better as wolverines bones are adamantum clad

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@jashro44 said:

@lord_of_hell said:

What kind was it?

It was just for travel and he couldn't teleport without cable IIRC.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Wolverine can take this, Buts its a closer match than some people are saying.

LORD_OF_HELL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

@jashro44 said:

@lord_of_hell said:

Really? I havent got to read up on him lately, but I remember even int the video game he used it in combat. Just out of curiosity, how did he lose it?

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@frisky4 said:

@jashro44 said:

@lord_of_hell said:

What kind was it?

It was just for travel and he couldn't teleport without cable IIRC.

That's what I thought it was. I've never seen him use it in combat. This guy kept telling me Deathstroke just couldn't react to him because he "could teleport away each time with his swords inches from your spine." So many things about that guy call "fanboy." Anyway, thanks for the info.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_of_hell I think he lost it when cable died. I know he had it in cable and deadpool and he doesn't have it anymore.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comiking24 said:

He can lose because the fight isn't to the death. Deadpool can and has been incapacitated. I'm not underestimating Deadpool, he's relly close to Wolverine in alot of categories but winning the majority I just can't see that.

Now I can agree with Wade not taking the majority. Either have a good chance of winning this battle.

FlyBoyKhi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine should be able to knock him out

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Wolverine goes in to beserker rage . He would own deadpool most of the time .

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine, he's the most seasoned and conditioned warrior on earth 616. People keep bringing up Wade's unpredictableness, you think that helps against someone with flawless battle instincts and a acute danger intuition that makes him a nearly flawless animal. Logan is a berserker, Wade's a maniac. The one who has the natural and inborn animalistic functions to kill, hunt and dominate is way over the mentally unstable postal guy who's killing skills aren't prematurely imbued. Logan has centuries of fighting skills with tons of peak physical conditioning and growth, a healing factor that is always functioning, a better perceptive mind and adeptness that compliments his eternal long life, and acknowledges an opponents strengths and weaknesses by there methods due to experience which is really what Logan sees in Wade. He's a careless idiot who talks shit and acts retarded to hide his insecurities and failings as a guy who was fucked by life and lives to the fullest, Logan doesn't take him seriously as he does other, he holds back and uses simple unpolished movements to fight the guy when they clash.

Wade has said he can't beat Logan without plot and prep, so why is this a battle?

SkellySamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimishim12

I agree. Wolverine would just have to decapitate him and then burn the head somewhere.