Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Sherlock
@Edamame said:
@progenitor: Indeed. I actually wonder whose healing factor is "better". Their healing factors are both very strong and effective. I mean, if a rocket blew up in Deadpool's face, pieces of his head would be all over the place, but that didn't happen to Albert. However, if I recall correctly, Deadpool survived decapitation, and I am not sure if Wesker can survive that.

Weskers healing factor id nothing Compared to Wades.Wade is in fact immortal and cant be killed period.Wesker is much more durable though@Edamame said:
@progenitor: Indeed. I actually wonder whose healing factor is "better". Their healing factors are both very strong and effective. I mean, if a rocket blew up in Deadpool's face, pieces of his head would be all over the place, but that didn't happen to Albert. However, if I recall correctly, Deadpool survived decapitation, and I am not sure if Wesker can survive that.

@Fetts

said:

@Sherlock: You do realize that Deadpool was purposely not fighting back because he wanted to see Spidey's moves right?

I know that but he was still remarking on how fast Pete was and like i said Wesker is much faster 
@Fito510 said:
wesker got beat by humans please

Wesker got beat by humans 
1:Because of Plot what kind of person would play a game where you ultimately lose no matter what?I mean really
2:Because they injected him with his virus making him OD on it
3:Even after all that they had to use dual RPGs to take him down
@TheCheeseStabber said:
Wesker only because Deadpool would joke around WAY to much
Even classic im gonna fvcking kill you Deadpool would lose here
Avatar image for vaporishlicense
VaporishLicense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By VaporishLicense

i think wesker would win. but its gonna take awhile to defeat deadpool. but i can see wesker disarming deadpool and use his weapons and constantly slicing him. but deadpools teleportation will be a problem for wesker

and the reason why chris has beaten wesker is because he had alot of prep.

if this was random wesker should win. but since deadpools kind of a dumbass. he loses

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh god 2 jackasses that never shut the hell up I hope they both die