Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

Fight takes place in a winter lodge. 

Round 1: No prep. Morals off. X-Force Deadpool. Wesker has a pistol. DP has 2 katanas and two uzis.

Round 2: No prep. Morals off. H2H combat only. 

Round 3: Both have 5 hours prep and Wade is aware of Wesker capablities while Wesker only knows that somebody is coming for him. Deadpool has two katanas and a shotgun. Wesker has no weapons. 

vs 
vs 
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

It's kind of weird how all of the battle threads could just as easily be proven to the first poster by way of Marvel vs. Capcom.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By madrid_san

What?
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bucketz

Wesker 

Wesker 

Wesker

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By madrid_san

How is Wesker going to win in any round? Deadpool can't die, is super tough and a supremely skilled fighter.

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ramtha07

Wesker ... big time.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wesker
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By daak1212

Wesker in all three

departed402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By departed402

1: Wesker's physical feats are too much for Deadpool. Wesker will likely decapitate him, after his initial attempt at impaling him with his hand doesn't work.
2: Wesker could probably chop off Deadpool's head with his hand. This one is a stomp. 
3: Wesker won't get hit by Deadpool, and will likely take on of his katanas, and chop his head off. Deadpool has a shotgun so he has a chance of hitting Wesker, but still no. 

Wesker takes the majority of these fights.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sherlock
@madrid_san said:
How is Wesker going to win in any round? Deadpool can't die, is super tough and a supremely skilled fighter.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By nefarious

I think Wesker wins.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By mavfan626
@daak1212 said:
Wesker in all three
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Wesker is simply too much for Wade. He's far more intelligent, methodical, and seemingly stronger/more agile.

lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lord_galactus

deadpool would kill him.  

Deadpool is way to unpredictable and wesker is a human with super speed and some level of strength but nothing more,deadpool would have a tougher time with sabertooth . 

Remoness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Remoness
@madrid_san said:
What's the point of making a battle if you already know the victor?
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HumanNumber

Wesker is fast enough and strong enough to KO Deadpool.

lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lord_galactus
@Edamame said:
@lord_galactus: Wesker also has a very strong healing factor and is very durable. I don't even think that Deadpool will be able to land a hit on Wesker the entire time for he is too fast. 
Weskers healing factor takes a very long time compared to deadpools,wesker is fast..but the more powers he uses the more weaker he gets due to the virus so this last like 15 minutes before his head is chopped off 
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212 said:
Wesker in all three
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sherlock
@lord_galactus said:

@Edamame said:

@lord_galactus: Wesker also has a very strong healing factor and is very durable. I don't even think that Deadpool will be able to land a hit on Wesker the entire time for he is too fast. 

Weskers healing factor takes a very long time compared to deadpools,wesker is fast..but the more powers he uses the more weaker he gets due to the virus so this last like 15 minutes before his head is chopped off 
Thats faulty information its never said anywhere that Wesker gets weaker now granted he does have to take the virus to keep his powers and he can overdose on it as was shown in RE 5 but nothing has ever said that as the fight goes on he gets steadily weaker

@lord_galactus said:

deadpool would kill him.   Deadpool is way to unpredictable and wesker is a human with super speed and some level of strength but nothing more,deadpool would have a tougher time with sabertooth . 

Wade wont be able to touch him just watch this      

Serious super speed going on here
No Caption Provided
Here Wade Remarks on how fast Spiderman is.Wesker is in fact faster than Spiderman
And heres one of durability   

Ill make it easy skip to 2:46 Chris hit him with a lead pole in the face then again where Wesker blocked it also demonstrates that Chris is pretty strong since his hit bent the pole showing that the first hit wasnt piddly
Next at 4:42 where he gets a load of steel beams dropped on him notice that he manages to get up after even if he is a little shaky
And finally at 5:30 he gets caught in an explosion and again not KOed or dead not even shaken this time and this is after getting a several tons of support beams dropped on him

And if you look at my earlier post with Wade and The Cat (Who BTW doesnt have any super human stats)Its clear that Wade can be taken out but someone much weaker than Wesker.Wesker creams him easily
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Sherlock's convinced me Wesker wins.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn said:
I do produce that effect in people at times lol Im also goign for the resident Wesker Fanboy award here which BTW i think its working very well
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock said:

@god_spawn said:

I do produce that effect in people at times lol Im also goign for the resident Wesker Fanboy award here which BTW i think its working very well
-Claps my hands- I hope your endeavors become fruitful as i have won the residential Emma Frost fanboy award in your previous absence and i absolutely adore it. So i wish the same for you and Wesker.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn said:
@Sherlock said:

@god_spawn said:

-Claps my hands- I hope your endeavors become fruitful as i have won the residential Emma Frost fanboy award in your previous absence and i absolutely adore it. So i wish the same for you and Wesker.
You would have totally had my vote
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock said:
@god_spawn said:
@Sherlock said:

@god_spawn said:

@Edamame said:
@lord_galactus said:
If Wesker's healing factor is indeed so "slow", then how was he able to completely heal himself after a rocket blew up in his face and continue engaging Chris and Sheva? 
Cheat Codes
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn said:
@Sherlock said:
@god_spawn said:
@Sherlock said:

@god_spawn said:

@Edamame said:
@lord_galactus said:
If Wesker's healing factor is indeed so "slow", then how was he able to completely heal himself after a rocket blew up in his face and continue engaging Chris and Sheva? 
Cheat Codes
Boo ya my friend!
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Edamame: That's 2 lol's in one post what do I win?
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HumanNumber

Wesker is one badass mofo.

lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lord_galactus
@Edamame said:
@lord_galactus said:
his healing factor is slow,that was a fault in the game because any time he retains a cut or scare in the game or movie he doesnt heal instantly. deadpool does. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Edamame said:
@god_spawn said:
@Edamame: That's 2 lol's in one post what do I win?
A trip to Venice, Italy and a $10,000 check

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sherlock
@lord_galactus: The movie is non cannon and again Wade has been put down by far less than what Wesker can deal out
lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lord_galactus
@Edamame said:
@lord_galactus: Wesker instantly healed right after that rocket blew up in his face. 
With regards to the cut, are you referring to Resident Evil: Afterlife?
No and yes,if you played the full game series you get to injure him in which he flees and does not heal instantly. In the game which i believe was 5 when he survived the explosion he was contained under another virus but shortly after couldnt control it anymore. 
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Fetts
@Sherlock: You do realize that Deadpool was purposely not fighting back because he wanted to see Spidey's moves right?
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Wesker wins.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By progenitorigin
@Edamame said:
I don't see how either character can hurt or defeat the other, really. That goes for all three rounds as well. However, it is certainly possible that Wesker could knock Deadpool out.  Wesker's incredible speed and agility should put him at an advantage in this battle.

Agreed.  I love both characters, but Wesker wrecks Deadpool. 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By progenitorigin
@Edamame said:
@progenitor: Indeed. I actually wonder whose healing factor is "better". Their healing factors are both very strong and effective. I mean, if a rocket blew up in Deadpool's face, pieces of his head would be all over the place, but that didn't happen to Albert. However, if I recall correctly, Deadpool survived decapitation, and I am not sure if Wesker can survive that.

@Fetts said:
@Sherlock: You do realize that Deadpool was purposely not fighting back because he wanted to see Spidey's moves right?
How clever of Wade.

When it comes to gluing yourself back together, I would say that Deadpool has the more effective healing factor.  You want to know the funny thing? Wesker is actually considered a mutant, they emphasize on it when you play MvC3, Magneto gets pissy at him and says "Mutants are born, not made." Priceless.  Anyway, I believe that Wesker is definitely more durable than Deadpool, however, then again, Wesker's serum survived him being gored to death by the Tyrant, so that's something interesting to consider.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#43  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

wesker wins all three.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By progenitorigin
@Edamame said:
@progenitor said:
You want to know the funny thing? Wesker is actually considered a mutant, they emphasize on it when you play MvC3, Magneto gets pissy at him and says "Mutants are born, not made." Priceless. 
Cool. That's interesting.
I initially thought that Wesker would be classified as a mutate.   
I actually have yet to play this video game. 

@progenitor said:
however, then again, Wesker's serum survived him being gored to death by the Tyrant,
Interesting. I forgot the details of this encounter. Was he being torn apart? In other words, was it a gory scene? LOL  

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By progenitorigin
@Edamame said:
@progenitor: LOL Yikes.   Thanks for the scan.

LOL, You're welcome.  I hate it because Wesker's one of my all time fav. characters, but you gotta bear in mind that he orchestrated for that to happen, and he not only came back from it and healed 100%, but with his newfound powers, he walked through the mansion, while bloodstained from the Tyrant, killing B.O.W.'s like they were nothing, even subduing Lisa Trevor, who's by all means physically invulnerable to conventional weaponry.  Still, just an example that Birkin's serum actually has a pretty impressive healing factor.
Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By IKnowEverything

I am going to break the mold and go with Deadpool. I believe that Wesker is physically stronger and would probably win in hand to hand combat, deadpool and his effectiveness with weapons puts him over the top in the other two categories.  

IF Chris can beat Wesker with a pistol and he is human, and therefore has human reflexes  then Deadpool should be able to defeat Wesker. Deadpool is more efficient with guns, and can take WAY more abuse than Chris. 

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By progenitorigin
@IKnowEverything said:
I am going to break the mold and go with Deadpool. I believe that Wesker is physically stronger and would probably win in hand to hand combat, deadpool and his effectiveness with weapons puts him over the top in the other two categories.   IF Chris can beat Wesker with a pistol and he is human, and therefore has human reflexes  then Deadpool should be able to defeat Wesker. Deadpool is more efficient with guns, and can take WAY more abuse than Chris. 

Chris "defeating" Wesker by holding him and injecting the anti-serum was PIS.  Numerous times beforehand, Wesker was able to take on 2 combatants at once without much effort at all. 

If someone like The Cat was able to humiliate Deadpool, someone much faster than The Cat would absolutely put Deadpool down.  Wesker simply outclasses Deadpool in this case--speed, strength, reaction time, durability.  Wesker could easily blitz Deadpool, and even if Deadpool were to tag Wesker, I doubt he could do anything substantial, when Wesker's withstood RPG's exploding point blank in his face with little to no damage to show for it.  Wesker plays with Chris because he hates him, if Wesker were serious, he could, in all probability, put a bullet in Deadpool's head with this style. 

There's no doubting that Deadpool, when written well, is a great H2H combatant, and even better with his weapons.  However, with the combined physical stats of Wesker, as well as his superior intelligence, I just don't see a way of Deadpool winning here when Wesker outclasses him in virtually almost every way.
Avatar image for www_deadpoolforum_com
www.deadpoolforum.com

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Round 1: Deadpool 

Round 2: Wesker

Round 3: Deadpool