Deadpool vs Voldemort

• 126 results
russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

oh joy another 'voldemort vs', ugh! the difference with this one tho is volde isnt in a stomp battle against superman, shazzam, or dr.strange.

wade has he's swords, AK-47, grenades and thousands of ammunition and also his standard equipment

in the woods is where they fight.

60 feet away from each other

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

60 feet away from each other

60 feet is more than enoguh to cast a killing spell with no problem, and I don't think he heal from that

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Bronze_Surfer
rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool can't really do much to voldemort, while voldemort has plenty of spells to put down deadpool

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

I do think Voldemort will win. He could not kill Wade but he can KO or BFR him.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: The problem is deadpool is immortal.

he is not inmortal, he can heal from deadly wounds but he is still human

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: No Thanos made him immortal because he was in a somewhat affair relationship with Thanos GF death. He can not go to her realm of death so he is immortal.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer:

ok, when did that happen?

also he can use a non deadly spell that can paralyze him and therefore win by incapacitation

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool wins almost no difficulty. If wizards with no training can dodge spells, Wade would have no problem.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

With that kind of starting difference, voldemort transfigures him in a kitten.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Name55555

Voldemort could use Imperio and make DP his b****!

(and not every spell or curse in the HP is avoidable, some follow the target until it hits him, and some is just unavoidable)

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name55555: Deadpool cant be possesed or mind controled.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Yeah Deadpool can't be killed or mind controlled and his pain tolerance is insane. Avada Kedavra, imperio and crucio would be ineffective. These are Voldemorts best spells, without them he gets shot to pieces. Deadpool FTW

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By GhostofOnyx

Yeah Deadpool can't be killed or mind controlled and his pain tolerance is insane. Avada Kedavra, imperio and crucio would be ineffective. These are Voldemorts best spells, without them he gets shot to pieces. Deadpool FTW

this

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Name55555

@godtriggerhulk said:

what if he turns Deadpool into a chicken? in HP expert wizards can do that, go to 0:25

Loading Video...

Voldy has more than 3 ways to win this match...

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@ghostofonyx: The only problem is Deadpool is immortal.

In all honesty, those aren't his best spells

There is Confringo, Explous, Severing charm ,every single hex, every single curse...

Plus, all Voldemort needs to do is transfigure Deadpool into a ferret.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldy uses the overpowered kinetic energy bubble they had in book 6, then walks up to Deadpool and starts blasting him through the hole.

Have fun with that deadpool.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldemort can imprison him or attack his soul.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys got to realize that Deadpool isn't just going to stand there while Vold is saying and waving his hand to cast a spell on him and I'm also pretty sure a press to the gun is faster. Also, even if Vold has his hocruxes doesn't mean he won't be able to take sufficient damage.

aktimno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: My thoughts exactly, he is going to be moving and running around. And depending on the spell, deadpool has transonic reaction time which can dodge some of the spells. He also has had encounters with doctor strange before and has received magical equipment before. His "magic satchel" could easily pull one of those out and block such spells.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool or stalemate

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: Sure, he's going to blitz voldemort from sixty feet. /sarcasm.

@godtriggerhulk said:

this

Convert him in a teacup. And drink tea. win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I think an important factor is the setting. It's in the woods, which means trees, which means physical barriers between spells and deadpool (also between bullets and voldemort, to be fair). The difference I think is that deadpool is much more agile than voldemort which means he would be able to make better use of the available cover. Bullets are faster than spells, correct? Sure voldemort can throw up some magical barriers to defend from deadpools bullets, if he is capable of that, but the fact is i doubt he can cast while holding up a defensive ward and deadpool has thousands of bullets at his disposal. Voldemort gets lazy and goes on the offensive and deadpool tags him, game over. It's also worth noting that Deadpool can cause all kind of havoc with those grenades, momentarily stunning Voldemort, knocking trees down, creating openings for a shot. Deadpool has this.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Obtrusive

It wouldn't suprise me if deadpool had read the harry potter books, since he likes star wars. It would suprise me a lot if voldermort even gave a stray thought to a non magic guy.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By russellmania77

With that kind of starting difference, voldemort transfigures him in a kitten.

You guys got to realize that Deadpool isn't just going to stand there while Vold is saying and waving his hand to cast a spell on him and I'm also pretty sure a press to the gun is faster. Also, even if Vold has his hocruxes doesn't mean he won't be able to take sufficient damage.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldemort will repeatedly create explosions in Wade's body.

Wade: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! I need that! Ow! Ow! Ow!

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused. Why are people treating Wade as though he means nothing in this fight? Do people not read his comics? Magic or no, Voldemort is still susceptible to pain and damage, and can be killed. Wade is not going to stand around and wait for Voldemort to cast spells. If anything, he's going to start wildly attacking. Besides, he has martial arts skilled and other abilities that outclasses Voldemort. I don't see Voldemort surviving multiple grenades exploding around/on him or even gunfire. I'm sure Voldemort isn't new to swords, but with a katana or two cutting at him, how is he going to evade?

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I didn't say Deadpool was going to blitz. I merely stated that he is not just going to stay still and take the hit. Also, Deadpool is an expert marksmen, which in his advantage, can simply shoot Vold before he can cast a spell.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: I'm not sure if he'll outright go for a bullet from 60 ft. The easiest way to put down a hp wizard is blitz. After that, they can complicate things very much. If given proper distance, and hence time to cast a spell, they have an awful lot of spells to use. Like the simple paralyzing one. You don't get out of it unless the wizard dies. So in a solo battle, it's game over.. (The curse which fills my head is the tap dance one. I wonder what wade will say if he starts infinite tap dance lol)

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Question, When casting the spell, does it immediately go to the target or does it need accuracy? Because if it does need accuracy, I don't see why Deadpool can't dodge it. But, if it doesn't then I take it Voldy will win.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Voldy's go-to spell is aveda kedavra no? Deadpool's go-to move is pump it full of holes and then make a pop-culture reference. I am sure Voldy has some powerful spells, it's just that Deadpool won't give him a chance to use them. Somewhat related, is there a comprehensive list of every spell performed by Voldemort? I have a nagging suspicion that lots of people ascribe powers to him that he doesn't possess.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By Wardemon32

Voldermort

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 the_stegman  Moderator

Huh, I'd actually love to see what would happen if Wade was hit with Avada Kedavra...it's a good question.

Anyway, I'm leaning toward Voldemort.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-622aa52778ac3
deactivated-622aa52778ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk: You could look up HP spells on wikipedia... although I'm sure by reading the HP books you would find out more of what Voldemort is capable of. I haven't read the books but I've seen all of the movies.

In my opinion... I think Deadpool would win. Voldemort could hit him with a spell that could KO Wade but as said before, Deadpool is immortal. Not only that but Deadpool has to be hit with the spell first. Deadpool could seriously ruin Voldemort though. I think Voldemort would prove a good match but the Wizard would lose eventually.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AngryHulks

Deadpool will resurrect completely, and automatically every time he died.

Voldemort have to underwent ritual to reform his body.

I guess Deadpool's katana would slice through Voldemort with ease, given his superior agility.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@shadovvlite: Yes, main spells such as ak, imperio, crucio, stunners, need aim. But he can fire whole lot of them, not to mention he has some good aoe attacks, blasting three of the best wizards off with a single spell. Not to mention there are small scale explosion spells, blasting dozens of people in one go. Of course it isn't enough to put him down, but slow him down for a stunner.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

Deadpool FTW

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk said:

what if he turns Deadpool into a chicken? in HP expert wizards can do that, go to 0:25

Loading Video...

I'm sure Deadpool's small amount of toon force will allows him to fight even as a chicken.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk said:

Loading Video...

@shadovvlite: Yes, main spells such as ak, imperio, crucio, stunners, need aim. But he can fire whole lot of them, not to mention he has some good aoe attacks, blasting three of the best wizards off with a single spell. Not to mention there are small scale explosion spells, blasting dozens of people in one go. Of course it isn't enough to put him down, but slow him down for a stunner.

Voldy has to go through all the wand motions/spell uttering to cast a spell. He doesn't even remotely match up to DP's speed feats, and gets blitzed rather easily.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jediwaffles: One: The motion required is a simple flick. Two: Every wizard is taught wordless magic after sixth year. Three: Dead pool is not blitzing anyone from sixty feet. He's not king bradley lol

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By JediWaffles

@princearagorn1: Oh didn't see the sixty feet portion.

"Every wizard is taught wordless magic after sixth year." Forgot about that too. Last i read the book i was around 12 lol. Even then, say they both fire off a shot. Voldy isn't dodging a barrage of bullets, while DP dodges/is immune to the first few spells Voldy throws at him. Voldemort will undoubtedly cast the spells he normally casts first, Avada Kedavra, the Cruciatus Curse, etc, none of which work on DP. Meanwhile, he's getting riddled with bullets.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jediwaffles: Voldemort also has teleportation, shield charms (Not sure if they can keep bullets out, I'd say they should be, at least normal ones) and going by the movie, he can blast through windows of six story buildings, disarm without wand and crazy stuff like that..

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Is he fast enough to pop a shield charm in time to stop a bullet though?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jediwaffles: Not sure, he doesn't have bullet time reflexes, but he can definitely aim dodge. He can't do it after it is fired, but he can if he sees deadpool firing.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By JediWaffles

@princearagorn1: Hmmm could make things interesting then. If Voldemort can survive Deadpool's initial burst, this goes down to the wire.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#50 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Speaking as a total HP noob who has only seen the films, I have a super basic question: When Voldemort casts a spell, does it apply in the general direction, and not need to be a direct hit to apply, or does he actually need to aim accurately at Wade? I ask because if the latter, I imagine Wade's agility would be a factor?

Just curious.