• 101 results
Glasgow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Glasgow

So... I'm going over a lot of webcomic ideas and I was wondering, who would win in a fight, Deadpool or Eddie Brock Venom? Since they're both my two favorite characters in the Marvel Universe, I couldn't really decide a winner. This forum should be completely serious, no fanboy opinions, back up your theories with facts. 
Conditions: 
This is the Eddie Brock Venom, not Mac Gargan or Anti-Venom
Deadpool does not have any sonic weapons but does have incendiary equipment (to a minor extent i.e. grenades)

Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

Venom is immune to physical damage but the symbiote couldn't hurt Deadpool. Unless there's a really well places grenade it'd be a Stalemate.

Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

Sorry there was a typo in my last post. I fixed it.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By EdwardWindsor

as above unless theres some special weaponry envolved for deapool its a draw since neither can really harm the other

Man of Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Man of Lengend

DP takes this ... he has a weapon e usedd aginants the thinderbolts that used sound waves .... using that and a few sword moves venom can loose this fight
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6  Edited By The_Martian

Venom should win.

De@

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By De@

Deadpool ftw@Man of Lengend said:

" DP takes this ... he has a weapon e usedd aginants the thinderbolts that used sound waves .... using that and a few sword moves venom can loose this fight "
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Matezoide2
@De@dP0OL said:

" Deadpool ftw @Man of Lengend said:

" DP takes this ... he has a weapon e usedd aginants the thinderbolts that used sound waves .... using that and a few sword moves venom can loose this fight "

"
 @lazystudent said:
" as above unless theres some special weaponry envolved for deapool its a draw since neither can really harm the other "

@Abnormally Warm Guy

said:

" Venom is immune to physical damage but the symbiote couldn't hurt Deadpool. Unless there's a really well places grenade it'd be a Stalemate. "

Venom stomps
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Matezoide:  hows is he gonna win  so easily  then ? , if he wins its only a slight edging  in any way by a ko since deapool does get knocked out from time to time, facepalm your lies lol
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Matezoide2
@lazystudent: 
he one shots Deadpool with a punch,you are acting as if Deadpool cant be knocked out by normal humans

it is true,Venom cant kill him,but he can hurt Deadpool....badly
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Matezoide:  iam not acting like anything your assuming, my opinion was based upon the abilty of both being able to dodge shots well
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Matezoide2
@lazystudent: 
ok,lets restart

first of all,sorry for the facepalm image (thought i agree with its use),i should try to show more respect when i am debating

yeah,it is true Deadpool can dodge very well,however Venom is even faster than Spider-Man,that puts him like 18 times faster than Deadpool,i dont see how DP is going to be dodging someone much faster than he is for too long,when Venom tags him,it should be over
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ziro

Venom.
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GhostPool

DeadPool can win this not easily granades can kill Venom i dont see why not
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Matezoide: i dont disagree wit hte afct that venom edges it wit hstats but deadpoll has dodged spidey and daredevil before and and botyh are very nimble customers, i do think venom could ko deadpool i jsut think wade would make it very easy for him .
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@GhostPool said:

" DeadPool can win this not easily granades can kill Venom i dont see why not "

Brock has survived explosions, and has a resistance (to a varying degree) to heat. Sonics have a much more great effect to him. Not to mention, Deadpool wouldn't even see Venom coming, due to his camouflage properties. 

Demonstration of the effectiveness of such a technique.  

@Morpheus_

said:

"  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Panel # 5.
 Panel # 5.

"

With Venom's far superior speed, agility, reach and long range attacks, he could dispose Deadpool's equipment (grenades included) without trouble and then tackle him head on, a confrontation in which Wade would not handle for long due to Venom's vastly superior physical ability.
Glasgow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Glasgow
@Man of Lengend: Above, in the conditions, it states DP does not have any sonic weaponry
@Ziro: Facts?
It seems the conversation seems a little one-sided toward Venom...
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Morpheus_ said:
"@GhostPool said:

" DeadPool can win this not easily granades can kill Venom i dont see why not "

Brock has survived explosions, and has a resistance (to a varying degree) to heat. Sonics have a much more great effect to him. Not to mention, Deadpool wouldn't even see Venom coming, due to his camouflage properties. 

Demonstration of the effectiveness of such a technique.  

@Morpheus_

said:

"  

Panel # 5.
Panel # 5.

"

With Venom's far superior speed, agility, reach and long range attacks, he could dispose Deadpool's equipment (grenades included) without trouble and then tackle him head on, a confrontation in which Wade would not handle for long due to Venom's vastly superior physical ability. "

You are my hero. 

:D :D :D
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom stomps. 

Can't kill wade?  

How about venom restrains him witht he symbiote, then strips the flesh off of his bones and scrapes them clean? 

How about venom blasts tendrils through wade's eye sockets and then flexes from the inside of his skull? 

Wade has no chance of hurting venom under his own power.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
" Wade has no chance of hurting venom under his own power. "
QFT.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
"Venom stomps.  Can't kill wade?   How about venom restrains him witht he symbiote, then strips the flesh off of his bones and scrapes them clean?  How about venom blasts tendrils through wade's eye sockets and then flexes from the inside of his skull?  Wade has no chance of hurting venom under his own power. "

FTW
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wade gets spanked so hard his ass-skin falls off.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cracks
@Matezoide said:
" @De@dP0OL said:

" Deadpool ftw @Man of Lengend said:

"
 @lazystudent said:
" as above unless theres some special weaponry envolved for deapool its a draw since neither can really harm the other "

@Abnormally Warm Guy

said:

" Venom is immune to physical damage but the symbiote couldn't hurt Deadpool. Unless there's a really well places grenade it'd be a Stalemate. "

Venom stomps "
LOL.  
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By gobstakid777
DP
Glasgow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Glasgow

So I guess DP can only win if he had sonics, am I right?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
No.
Glasgow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Glasgow

No? What do you mean no?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

Merely having the element that could weaken Venom does not necessitate that he will even spot Venom in order to use it. I already posted the scans of Venom blending with his environment on this very page. Venom can easily detect the sonic weaponry and remove it from Wade's arsenal before straightforwardly attacking him.

And Venom has withstood the use of sonics in the past, without being knocked out and/or the symbiote completely dispersing.

Glasgow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Glasgow

uhmm... sure

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#30  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:

Merely having the element that could weaken Venom does not necessitate that he will even spot Venom in order to use it. I already posted the scans of Venom blending with his environment on this very page. Venom can easily detect the sonic weaponry and remove it from Wade's arsenal before straightforwardly attacking him.

And Venom has withstood the use of sonics in the past, without being knocked out and/or the symbiote completely dispersing.

"
Avatar image for ultimate_magneto
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ultimate Magneto

I'm going with Venom on this. If Deadpool had time to prepare or was in one of those goofball "pull weapon out of his @$$" moods he'd win hard, but here he stands zero chance if he's not taking this seriously, and could at least put up a good fight for a bit if he was serious.

Virus13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Virus13

I,d say Deadpool, mainly because Venom's symbiot, would probably want to change users to a more stronger aponnent, like it has before, and it would choose DP because of his healing factor, so he would connect with Deadpool but because of DP's insanity and that he has 2 other voices in his head they and he would take over the symbiote and use it to his (DP's) advantage, because of DPs other personas he would win using the symbiote as a tool of destruction for his own benefit or just blow himself up with the symbiote attached and blow Venom to nothingness and heal.
Soapman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Soapman

@ Morpheus_
 You seem to be going off of the fact that Venom would be the one hunting Deadpool. Deadpool Is a Mercanary and Venom doesn't go after people unless its for revenge. If anyone would trying to get in a cheap shot One-Hit-KO it would be Deadpool.
And you also don't seem to be taking Deadpool all that seriously to me, even if Venom got the first hit (which he wouldn't) It probably wouldn't do much. You also seem to have forgotten that Deadpool has swords, and I am not entirely sure that venom could grow back an arm. 
Just because Venoms weakness is sound and Flame, Doesn't mean that those are the only things that could hurt him.
 Im not saying that it would be easy for Deadpool, But he would Win. 
Now if you just say something stupid and bring up Venoms forgotten Invisibility Power again, Deadpool can Teleport away until that Noob wants to Fight him like a Man.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

You seem to be going off of the fact that Venom would be the one hunting Deadpool. Deadpool Is a Mercanary and Venom doesn't go after people unless its for revenge. If anyone would trying to get in a cheap shot One-Hit-KO it would be Deadpool.  

This match they're pitted against one another, so they have an equal reason to fight, unless otherwise stated by the OP.  And DP one-shotting Venom = not going to happen.

And you also don't seem to be taking Deadpool all that seriously to me, even if Venom got the first hit (which he wouldn't) It probably wouldn't do much.  

That depends.  DP could recover from a punch quickly, despite Brock having 11 ton strength.  However, Venom has different attacks at his disposal which grant him a huge edge (incapacitation via symbiote, choking via symbiote, stab/slash via symbiote)

You also seem to have forgotten that Deadpool has swords, and I am not entirely sure that venom could grow back an arm.   

Venom is highly immune to physical damage.  Any cut DP attempts, the symbiote heals immediately

Just because Venoms weakness is sound and Flame, Doesn't mean that those are the only things that could hurt him.  

Actually, those are the only things Deadpool could use to physically harm Venom.

Now if you just say something stupid and bring up Venoms forgotten Invisibility Power again, Deadpool can Teleport away until that Noob wants to Fight him like a Man.     

It isn't being invisible, but instead functioning like a chameleon, by blending into ones surroundings.  The symbiote allows him to do that, as well as shapeshift.  Its part of his powers, so deal with it, please =) 

Soapman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Soapman

This match they're pitted against one another, so they have an equal reason to fight, unless otherwise stated by the OP.  And DP one-shotting Venom = not going to happen.

I Figured that as much, and I agree that Deadpool has a very little chance to Cheap Shot one Hit KO Venom. Mostly because that would be Lame. I wanna see a fight!

Venom is highly immune to physical damage.  Any cut DP attempts, the symbiote heals immediately

Deadpool does not just punch like spider man does. He has swords. Oh, and I'm not talking about a tiny scratch or even a Deep cut, I am talking about he cuts his whole Freaking arm off. From everything that I have seen of Venom I don't think he is Impervious to Anything that isn't Fire or Sound just because that is his weakness. I want to know if he could grow his arm back or even put it back on. Highly Immune is not Totally Immune.

Actually, those are the only things Deadpool could use to physically harm Venom.

Why? I mean Venom isn't exactly Made of Adamantium. Who says that Deadpool can't use Adamantium Swords? And Venom IS alien Goop that possessed a human, Its not like that human inside is now invincible. Sure the suit is enough to stop a bullet, But swords have FAR more cutting power and Inertia than bullets. And a bullet did Knock out Black Suit spiderman. It is still the same stuff protecting Brock, a sword could do some real damage to the host if it got all the way through.

It isn't being invisible, but instead functioning like a chameleon, by blending into ones surroundings.  The symbiote allows him to do that, as well as shapeshift.  Its part of his powers, so deal with it, please =)

Yeah and Deadpool can still Teleport. And I have never even heard of Venom Turning invisible (that is what it does) for combat before so that means he obviously does not use it very much. and I did say that I wanted to SEE a fight, not deadpool slashing randomly at the air. (even though that would probably be just as entertaining.)

That depends.  DP could recover from a punch quickly, despite Brock having 11 ton strength.  However, Venom has different attacks at his disposal which grant him a huge edge (incapacitation via symbiote, choking via symbiote, stab/slash via symbiote)

Im pretty sure that a sword could cut through whatever Venom is made out of like Butter. Just saying that Venom is "highly immune to physical damage" is not a good enough counter to convince me that he could withstand all of Deadpools attacks. And Deadpool can Teleport right up to Venoms face, so Venoms Superior attack range does not really mean that anything. Venom is not the Juggernaut in terms of damage resistance. Get me a picture of from the comics of venom Cut in half and recovering from it and that will convince me that Venom is "Highly immune to physical damage" enough to take anything that deadpool could throw at him. Otherwise I'm gonna have to go with Deadpool.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Deadpool does not just punch like spider man does. He has swords. Oh, and I'm not talking about a tiny scratch or even a Deep cut, I am talking about he cuts his whole Freaking arm off. From everything that I have seen of Venom I don't think he is Impervious to Anything that isn't Fire or Sound just because that is his weakness. I want to know if he could grow his arm back or even put it back on. Highly Immune is not Totally Immune.

Venom has withstood being stabbed in the gut by Wolverine, and was in 100% condition 1 panel later.  Swords will not play a factor at all.

Soapman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Soapman

Oh yeah you're right about that. :/
I still want to argue for Deadpool, but i don't see how I can anymore.
However, it would still be an awesome fight.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MKF30

Venom

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Goenitz

No Caption Provided
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#41  Edited By Nerx

Does Deadpool's brain regenerate too? and if so how fast

Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Maikel

Venom would waste deadpool, and when he sees his renegeration qualities, he'll leave Brock's body and bond with Deadpool.

Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#43  Edited By ReverseNegative

Deadpool with effort.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Venom wins on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday but NOT on Sunday.  Sunday is Venom's day off.  I assure you though, it he wasn't off that day he'd win.
Deadpool_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Deadpool_17
@Maikel said:
Venom would waste deadpool, and when he sees his renegeration qualities, he'll leave Brock's body and bond with Deadpool.
Deadpool's healing factor rejects the venom symbiote like Wolverine.

@Edamame said:
I speculate that Deadpool's brain could regenerate pretty quickly, given his incredible healing factor. I haven't witnessed such an event though. Sorry.

Deadpool's Hfactor is so strong that he could keep talking while Wolverine's claws were in his skull. In an issue of X-force

Still, Venom wins...easily . Eddie Brock Venom is too strong for him to handle
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom easily.
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ReverseNegative said:
Deadpool with effort still loses badly.

Fixed :)
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Sherlock
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@ReverseNegative said:
Deadpool with effort still loses badly.
 Fixed :)
LOL though most people hate it when you reply to a post they made a year ago
ssj2DeadPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ssj2DeadPool
@venomoushatred1001: Deadpool would destroy Venom.  He takes a flamethrower and torches him so it leaves brock.  Then he bonds with teh Venom.  Game over.
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj2DeadPool said:
@venomoushatred1001: Deadpool would destroy Venom.  He takes a flamethrower and torches him so it leaves brock.  Then he bonds with teh Venom.  Game over.

Uh... no.  
1. The OP says NOTHING about DP having a flamethrower. 
2. Even WITH a flamethrower, I still think Venom will pull a win. I mean its not like Venom is going to stand a get hit with it. Venom reflexes are far ahead of Deadpool's and rivals Spider-man's. If he can dodge a bullet with ease I think he avoid a Flamethrower: