Deadpool vs the Lernaean Hydra

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Deadpool vs the Lernaean Hydra (6 votes)

Deadpool 83%
Hydra 17%

This is the Greek Hydra, not Hydra hydra. Deadpool is in character with standard equipment. Win by Hydra dying or Deadpool KO'd. Remember the Hydra shoots acid. Does Deadpool win and if he does, how long will it take? Assume Deadpool knows nothing about Greek mythology and the battle takes place at wherever the Hydra lives.

• 
CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Deadpool can't be killed.

Hydra can be killed.

Deadpool has a magic satchel

Hydra does not have a magic satchel

Deadpool is Awesome

Hydra is not Awesome

VERDICT: I give Deadpool a great r8 of 8/8 because I'm a good m8.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Well, i know that, but how long will it take for deadpool to win?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@chu42t said:

@citizensentry: Well, i know that, but how long will it take for deadpool to win?

As long as it takes.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By chu42t
Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: Before I vote, could you confirm whether the sword used to decapitate the hydras heads was magical or standard? If it's standard then the Hydra has no answer for any of Deadpools weapons. Or swordsmanship for that matter.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rick_grayson: Probably magical, but it doesn't matter because the Hydra will regenerate 2 more heads anyways.

kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kendell

Hydra

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: Before I vote, could you confirm whether the sword used to decapitate the hydras heads was magical or standard? If it's standard then the Hydra has no answer for any of Deadpools weapons. Or swordsmanship for that matter.

They were normal swords and he burned the stumps so that heads wouldn't grow back. But I'm pretty sure a magical sword had to be used to cut off the last head

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hydra.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rick_Grayson

@chu42t said:

@rick_grayson: Probably magical, but it doesn't matter because the Hydra will regenerate 2 more heads anyways.

No, but it shows the Hydra's durability isn't even enough to stop a normal sword. If a sword is enough to decapitate it, what's a Bazooka to the chest going to do?

@ostarion said:

@rick_grayson said:

They were normal swords and he burned the stumps so that heads wouldn't grow back. But I'm pretty sure a magical sword had to be used to cut off the last head

And is the final decapitation the only way to finish the Hydra?

I'm also wondering what offensive capabilities the Hydra brings. Is it just going to attempt to eat Deadpool? If so, how fast does it attack in this way?I'm not seeing any reason Deadpool couldn't take this so far.

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rick_grayson: I'm pretty sure the Hydra is just a really big many-headed snake and thus has the physical stats of one, but it spits venom everywhere

And yeah the Hydra can't be killed without decapitating its final head

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hydras poison causes eternal agony and his immortality or healing factor will only make it worse. If Deadpool gets scratched he is done.

umbranox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cut off enough heads for it to grow enough heads for its heart to explode and then make a quip. Deadpool

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By chu42t

Hydra spits poison and fire...