#1 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool must fight the entire Soviet union's military during it's peak. FIGHT! The fight takes place in siberia, no cover.

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

SU

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"SU"

Deadpool is going to know a new definition of pain. The soviets don't play nice.

#4 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

it really depends cause if they have missles i give it to them but if it just normal infantry with guns i give it to deadpool

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"it really depends cause if they have missles i give it to them but if it just normal infantry with guns i give it to deadpool"

The entire military. Nukes, tanks, planes, copters, subs, battleships, and all. And the infantry alone consist of 15 million troops.

#6 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Copy says:
"it really depends cause if they have missles i give it to them but if it just normal infantry with guns i give it to deadpool"
The entire military. Nukes, tanks, planes, copters, subs, battleships, and all. And the infantry alone consist of 15 million troops."

oh then su

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
The entire military. Nukes, tanks, planes, copters, subs, battleships, and all. And the infantry alone consist of 15 million troops."

oh then su"

I wonder how many 155 mm shells deadpool can take.

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
oh then su"
I wonder how many 155 mm shells deadpool can take."

All of 'em. I'd like to him fight this guy

And this thing

#9 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
oh then su"

you do know he probably won't die but they will knock him out

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
oh then su"

you do know he probably won't die but they will knock him out"

What about the 50 megaton tsar bomba? He can't regenerate if there's nothing left.

#11 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
oh then su"
What about the 50 megaton tsar bomba? He can't regenerate if there's nothing left."

well deadpool told me that if he leaves a dandruff somewhere he would regrow from that or if he rips his skin off and throws it away and his entire body he still has that skin left to grow from

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
oh then su"
What about the 50 megaton tsar bomba? He can't regenerate if there's nothing left."

well deadpool told me that if he leaves a dandruff somewhere he would regrow from that or if he rips his skin off and throws it away and his entire body he still has that skin left to grow from"

Dude there won't even be atoms left. He'll just be a bunch of sparse neutrons. Not even wolverine could manage to heal from that, the best he could pull of is to regenerate from a single cell not a single neutron.

#13 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
oh then su"
well deadpool told me that if he leaves a dandruff somewhere he would regrow from that or if he rips his skin off and throws it away and his entire body he still has that skin left to grow from"
Dude there won't even be atoms left. He'll just be a bunch of sparse neutrons. Not even wolverine could manage to heal from that, the best he could pull of is to regenerate from a single cell not a single neutron."

oh okay my bad

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

And no amount of breaking the fourth wall is going to save him from being nuked.

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"And no amount of breaking the fourth wall is going to save him from being nuked."

OWNED

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Especially considering the fact that the Soviets have enough nukes to blow up the world several times over and the moon for good measure.

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what Fanboys deserve.

#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"This is what Fanboys deserve."

Yep. When all else fails get the soviets.

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
Yep. When all else fails get the soviets. "

My thoughts exactly.

#20 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

My thoughts exactly."

No one knows how to blow something up better than the russians. Just ask the Nazis or Napoleon.

#21 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
My thoughts exactly."
No one knows how to blow something up better than the russians. Just ask the Nazis or Napoleon. "

No, I do.

#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
My thoughts exactly."
No one knows how to blow something up better than the russians. Just ask the Nazis or Napoleon. "

No, I do."

K. But you gotta agree they are the least conquerable nation ever. Every attempt at conquering them ended in failure.

#23 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Oh and deadpool still gets nuked.

#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"dreamers :)"

If you say deadpool wins. You and I will have problems.

#25 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

dreamers :)

#26 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Rotten gun says:
If you say deadpool wins. You and I will have problems."
#deadpool wins! *runs to the door and blows a raspberry* seeya! wouldn't want to be ya! :P
Post Edited:2007-10-21 17:21:47"

500,000,000,000,000,000 nukes instaneously hit rotten gun and they cannot be avoided and they instantly kill Rotten gun and they always hit and move at infinite speeds.

#28 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Rotten gun says:
#deadpool wins! *runs to the door and blows a raspberry* seeya! wouldn't want to be ya! :P
Post Edited:2007-10-21 17:21:47
#29 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Rotten gun says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Rotten gun says:
Post Edited:2007-10-21 17:21:47"
*500,000,000,000,000,000 nukes instaneously hit rotten gun and they cannot be avoided and they instantly kill Rotten gun and they always hit and move at infinite speeds.*"

maniacle laugh HA HA HA HA missed me! hey wait a minute... wheres my foot gone!!!

#30 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Hah. Such is the fate of rabid fanboys who mess with me. You can't mess with the entire blamed soviet military which had at least 40 million troops at it's peak especially when your only at spider man's or deadpool's level. Let the Hell march consume you!
Post Edited:2007-10-21 17:28:24