Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By consolemaster001

Deadpool vs Batman, Nightwing, Robin and Bat-Girl

Fight to the death

The family doesn't have prep

Deadpool has 2 days prep

Deadpool healing factor is limited to not being able to re-attach limbs and dies by decapitation.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By consolemaster001

Bump

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By e3zombie

Batman and Nightwing can do this with out the other two.

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Captain_Awesome85

Team Batman, make this a Gauntlet and he wins but not 4v1

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Stronger

Batman or Nightwing solo.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Spydey

@Stronger said:

Um. No they're not. Wade's seriously become a comic relief, but he's kind of a BA. He's got 2 days prep, and Wade can do quite a bit in two days. He's shown he can do quite a bit in a couple hours when he was jumping universes before D-Corps took off. And I don't have any of his earlier stuff. I can barely remember him, actually. The only thing I can remember is him trying to assassinate Daken(I htink it was Daken, anyway) when Daken first appeared. Not sure why I can only remember that.

Bat team isn't exactly going to be able to figure him out either, because he's able to come off as all over the place. No doubt, this is going to throw them off quite a bit. And Wade knows this. My guess is, B and D'll probably make him out to be another Joker. Wade'll most likely know this too and use that to his advantage some wacky and cooky way. Because that's what Wade does.

I give it to DP.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stronger

@Spydey said:

@Stronger said:

Um. No they're not. Wade's seriously become a comic relief, but he's kind of a BA. He's got 2 days prep, and Wade can do quite a bit in two days. He's shown he can do quite a bit in a couple hours when he was jumping universes before D-Corps took off. And I don't have any of his earlier stuff. I can barely remember him, actually. The only thing I can remember is him trying to assassinate Daken(I htink it was Daken, anyway) when Daken first appeared. Not sure why I can only remember that.

Bat team isn't exactly going to be able to figure him out either, because he's able to come off as all over the place. No doubt, this is going to throw them off quite a bit. And Wade knows this. My guess is, B and D'll probably make him out to be another Joker. Wade'll most likely know this too and use that to his advantage some wacky and cooky way. Because that's what Wade does.

I give it to DP.

You know Daken embarassed him in their first fight.Deadpool couldn't land a single hit.

Deadpool is a comic joke.He only exists as a funny Marvel's Deathstroke.The only thing he has done with prep is beating Wolverine.Hardly.....And Wolverine 's plan was for Wade to get him,so he could find his son.

Either Bruce or Dick can beat Deadpool.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Spydey

@Stronger said:

@Spydey said:

@Stronger said:

I give it to DP.

You know Daken embarassed him in their first fight.Deadpool couldn't land a single hit.

Deadpool is a comic joke.He only exists as a funny Marvel's Deathstroke.The only thing he has done with prep is beating Wolverine.Hardly.....And Wolverine 's plan was for Wade to get him,so he could find his son.

This is true. And it annoys me to no end, because I don't remember DP being so much of a joke in the beginning. But still, I think two days prep while the bat team has none would prove enough. That and Nightwing is no Daken and Bruce is no Wolverine. So using those two as an example doesn't do much. And neither of these two would solo with DP having two days prep. There's still a fight to be had, and DP's healing factor is going to throw one of them off long enough for him to put a blade through a chest.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By spawn_123

Team Batman wins this Deadpool is a joke

ssj2DeadPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ssj2DeadPool

Im sorry but Deadpool would get his a$$ kicked.

But honestly though, he could lay down enough fire to keep the bats away from him. I mean they are not tottally bulletproof. So Deadpool could make things hard. LIke he could lay a minefield around him and arm himself with hundreds of machine guns, which is, tottally his style. So he could make it hard for the bats to get close, but once the bats get close its over.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stronger

@Spydey said:

@Stronger said:

@Spydey said:

@Stronger said:

I give it to DP.

This is true. And it annoys me to no end, because I don't remember DP being so much of a joke in the beginning. But still, I think two days prep while the bat team has none would prove enough. That and Nightwing is no Daken and Bruce is no Wolverine. So using those two as an example doesn't do much. And neither of these two would solo with DP having two days prep. There's still a fight to be had, and DP's healing factor is going to throw one of them off long enough for him to put a blade through a chest.

Name a SINGLE person whom Deadpool has defeated with prep...........

There is a character who comes in my mind right now.His name is the Cat.Maybe you've heard of him.He is not faster or stronger than Batman or Nightwing.

He kicked Deadpool 's butt like he was an amateur.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By Strider1992

@Stronger said:

There is a character who comes in my mind right now.His name is the Cat.Maybe you've heard of him.He is not faster or stronger than Batman or Nightwing.

In Dark Reign Deadpool took on an entire Thunderbolts team with prep. Multiple times.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Stronger

@Strider92 said:

@Stronger said:

In Dark Reign Deadpool took on an entire Thunderbolts team with prep. Multiple times.

What Thunderbolts team?I think I am familiar with what you are saying and if I am correct it happened in Thunderbolts #130.

Describe which characters.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By Strider1992

@Stronger: Good question. I believe it was something like Ghost, Antman, Paladin, Black Widow (Natasha), Headsman and Norman Osborn. I'll have to look it up to be sure. It was something along those lines though.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Spydey

@Stronger said:

@Spydey said:

@Stronger said:

@Spydey said:

@Stronger said:

I give it to DP.

Sooooo, Deadpool Kills Marvel Universe isn't credible?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Stronger

@Spydey said:

@Stronger said:

@Spydey said:

@Stronger said:

@Spydey said:

@Stronger said:

I give it to DP.

Sooooo, Deadpool Kills Marvel Universe isn't credible?

No :P

@Strider92 said:

@Stronger: Good question. I believe it was something like Ghost, Antman, Paladin, Black Widow (Natasha), Headsman and Norman Osborn. I'll have to look it up to be sure. It was something along those lines though.

Well Ghost,Paladin and Black Widow couldn't even beat Spider-Woman.

Osborne would stomp Deadpool with the Iron Patriot suit.

Any other Thunderbolts team would destroy Deadpool.