Deadpool vs Terminator

• 151 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ROTFLMAO @ the people saying Terminator beats Hulk. :D :D :D this is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@facefisted:

I believe the comic where the Terminator fought Superman was no-canon and that was a Superman that was de-powered a lot.

Superman can punch with the power of a supernova and can survive supernova. No Terminator can attack with the power of or survive a supernova.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Shawnbaby

@visemoon said:

ROTFLMAO @ the people saying Terminator beats Hulk. :D :D :D this is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time

It's not "the people" its the same guy. The Terminator Fan. He just makes new accounts whenever his old ones get banned or he reaches the daily post limit on the new ones. Every post you see in this thread that says "This message was deleted" is also him. The Mods keep an eye out for him and they typically just ban him and delete his most obscene posts.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: LOL...that makes it even funnier. I seriously can't stop laughing

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Shawnbaby

No Caption Provided
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@facefisted:

You're making Terminator fans like me look bad. I love the Terminator, but be reasonable: A T-800 Terminator could not defeat Hulk. Nothing in any of the Terminator movies or Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles shows that a Terminator is above the Hulk. I agree that the Terminator is extremely powerful, but just not as powerful as the Hulk.

If you're talking about this comic:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_vs._The_Terminator:_Death_to_the_Future

Then no, it wasn't written by James Cameron. That comic-book was written by Alan Grant and Superman was de-powered in that. Nothing in James Cameron's own movies show that a Terminator is as powerful or more powerful than Superman. Do you know what a supernova is? A supernova explodes with the power of 10 octillion MT. A supernova is a lot more powerful than any bullet, explosions, impact, knife-stab, pressure, weight, cold or heat that a Terminator could survive.

Although I will say that most people on this site have no clue how powerful a Terminator is and underestimate the Terminator models a lot by comparing tem to characters that they can easily defeat and they say that those characters could hurt a Terminator, which is amusing.

I'm just as big of a Terminator fan as you are, if not more, but I'm reasonable. I understand that there are characters that could defeat a Terminator and that a Terminator isn't omnipotent, omnipresent and/or omniscient. You should understand that too.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Shawnbaby
No Caption Provided

By the transitive property Sarah Connor > T-1000

OrphanCrippler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96 said:

@sheenlantern:

Hulk could defeat a T-800. But Spiderman? Don't be ridiculous.

Uh, yeah. The dude can rip Sentinels apart, a T-800 is nothing.

Here's how the fight goes:

Spider-Man uses his super-speed and agility to reach the T-800 before it can react, he grabs it's head and rips it off.

Job done.

Spiderman has strength and speed, but hes still A small, skinny, tiny prick. T-800 would drop him on his head. T-800 has more strength over spiderman. Far more.

When has a T-800 ever lifted a bus effortlessly? Never.

No Caption Provided

When has a T-800 ever lifted a tank effortlessly? Never.

No Caption Provided

When has a T-800 lifted a train car effortlessly? Never.

No Caption Provided

Those things can weigh over 85 tons, and Spidey's lifting it clean off the ground.

When has a T-800 ever supported an entire building with it's bare hands? Never.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Heck, when has it ever destroyed a building with it's bare hands effortlessly? Never, and especially not just for stress relief.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spider-Man has more strength in his finger than a Terminator has in it's entire body.

No Caption Provided

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Deadpool has his SMGs, Sowrds, and Grenades. Terminator has his Shotgun and Grenade Launcher.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By DrunkVader

@drunkvader: Wonderbra was from Canada!?

yeah I didn't now either until I saw that picture thumbs up Canada

No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#123  Edited By GhostRavage
Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#125  Edited By GhostRavage
Fansong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Fansong

@sheenlantern: Those scans proved almost nothing. Spiderman might be a little superhuman, but hes not really that far above human. He can still die if shot in the head. The T-800 has shown to lift far more weight than anything you proved in those scans. Power lifters in real life have lifted the front and back of cars, pulled trains and picked up stones that weigh 30 tons or more. Thats about the level Spiderman is. He has no super powers.

Fansong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Fansong

@sheenlantern: Also Spiderman looks like hes struggling. Hes not lifting any of that easy like Superman...lol... The T-800 could carry all that with one arm. Spiderman is not only using 2 arms,.but that tanker or whatever its called on the second scan, Spiderman pretty much dropped it because he couldnt hold it.

T-800 would cave his body inside out.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fansong: Peak Humans can not lift over a tank over their head.Troll.

Fansong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its been proven. They've pulled and flipped over trains before. Ive went to a convention about 5 years ago and saw it in person. Also im flagging u for insults.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fansong: I'm not the same person that delete posts and make new accounts and say T 800 would win against everyone.

Fansong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: First of all, im not the one deleting my posts. I dont care who is either. Further more, hell yes i'll always say the T-800 wins. I aint gonna say he loses because a bunch of you dumb kids want me to. I will no disobey my Master in any way. Its like a Christian putting Satan above Jesus's level...wont happen....

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fansong: You can not take the fact that T 800 would lose and I take the fact that Superman would beat Hulk and Silver Surfer beat Superman.If you don't want to see people say T 800 lose to Spider-Man and anyone else.So leave Comic Vine for good and never come back.I'm pretty sure no one will miss you.

Fansong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: I could care less if I was missed or not. Do you honestly think i care how people from a comic site feel about me? Lol... its just the internet. We can act how we want and be what we wanna be..

Its not just the fact people think Spiderman or whoever can beat the T-800, its the fact some of these people know almost nothing about the T-800... did you see that Orphin guys posts? He said Sarah destroyed the T-800 with her bare hands which is 100% bs... she used a hydrolic press. That tells me hes

1. Trolling

2. He based that claim from other trolls post like Shawns.

3. He hasnt watched the movies and dont know, but only the information hes read on these threads. Or

4. Its all three.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By SheenLantern

@fansong said:

@sheenlantern: Those scans proved almost nothing. Spiderman might be a little superhuman, but hes not really that far above human. He can still die if shot in the head. The T-800 has shown to lift far more weight than anything you proved in those scans. Power lifters in real life have lifted the front and back of cars, pulled trains and picked up stones that weigh 30 tons or more. Thats about the level Spiderman is. He has no super powers.

A 'little' superhuman? The most weight a human being has ever lifted without support over their head was 580lbs, I just showed you a scan of Spider-Man lifting eighty five tons (190000lbs)clean over his head, the building probably weighed well over a thousand tons.

Power lifters have picked up things weighing over 30 tons? Do you even know what a ton is? Are you saying power lifters can lift 66000 pounds? Is that one-handed or two-handed? Oh, I see, you meant power lifters have lifted a total of 30 tons throughout their entire career, if you added everything up. That makes sense.

Show me one time a T-800 has ever lifted one ton.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fansong: Viners on seen Terminator movies and read the comics they mostly agree that Spidey would beat T 800 and they saying it not because they don't know the Terminator,but they know Spidey have the upper hand.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn ComeandPlay/Terminator_Fan is at it again

Castratikron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Castratikron

@homicidalmaniac: Everyone and i've asked people time and time again in real life that i know personally who would win between Spiderman and the T-800 and I have yet to of had one living soul tell me in person Spiderman would win. They either say TERMINATOR would win or TERMINATOR would annihialate Spiderman. Some of these people were Spiderman fanboys and had just as much knowledge, if not more knowledge than you guys do on Spiderman and still admited the T-800 would crumble Spiderman into a spitball.

Only time i ever hear Spiderman would win is on comicvine. What does that tell ya? This sites full of Spiderman fanboys and spidermans more overrated here. Course people will say he wins.

Castratikron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Castratikron

@sheenlantern: I am on my phone and im not going to waste my time on you anymore. You'll just make up a bs excuse and say that what the T-800 lifted wasnt that much and blah blah blsh....Why do I need to show proof? Cause you have 0 knowledge on THE TERMINATOR? Obviously. You must not of watched one movie a day in your life.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@castratikron: I've watched all movies and both seasons of the TV show.

I know for a fact the T-800 has never lifted even 1 ton.

Castratikron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Castratikron

@sheenlantern: Did you see TERMINATOR 3 Or TERMINATOR 4? Either no. Or its been too long.

The T-800 kicked over an ambulance with ease. He lifted a blast door that weighed hundreds and thousands of tons with one arm. Hes thrown humans several feet with one hand by just touching there shirt. Hes punched elevator doors off like Vally balls...Whens Spiderman done that? Never....Ever....

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@castratikron: So anyone that say Terminators lose to anyone is a fanboy.I hate Superboy Prime and he would crush T 800 without trying.So I'm a fanboy of Superboy Prime in your logic then?

Castratikron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Castratikron

@homicidalmaniac: im not going to respond to that. You're only telling me Superboy Prime would crush a T-800 cause you are trying to stir up more sh!t.... also you went and snitched to a Mod... you dont get anymore replys from me....

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By SheenLantern

@castratikron: I don't remember the ambulance thing, but even if it did happen, Spidey lifted a bus, which weighs about the same, and lifting something is harder than pushing it over. Plus pushing a train car over with your finger is a lot more impressive than doing the same thing to an ambulance with your leg.

That was a T-850 that held the blast door, which are stronger than T-800s, and he didn't lift it or hold it open, they stop automatically when they detect something is in the way, like an elevator. You can see this as he later lets go in order to fight the T-X.

Human males typically weigh around 180lbs, less than a tenth of a ton. And Spidey flicking the train car over with one finger is more impressive than punching elevator doors off. And FYI, it wasn't an elevator.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By homicidalmaniac
Castratikron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Castratikron

@sheenlantern: The blast door doesnt stop when something is in the way unless it has a safety gard on it. When the T-850 lifted the door it instantly slowed down because of the strength of the T-850..you can tell it had no safety gards otherwise he wouldnt need to of lifted it... He faught the T-X with his other arm and used the other to lift the door at the same time... No the T-850 is not stronger than a T-800, they're about as strong, the endoskeletons and hydrolics are exactly the same... only difference is the T-850s CPU had a more upgraded software and that was all...

Also if that wasnt an Elevator door the T-RIP knocked off.... what was it?

Avatar image for birthdaydethday
BirthdayDethday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: Now Spidey flicked a train over? Roflmao.... last i checked in those scans, he was struggling and almost broke his back trying to lift it. I can see the T-800 asking him " You need help with that? " and shoves Spiderman out of the way and lifts the train up with one arm like the T-850 did the blast door...

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@castratikron:

Loading Video...

2:30

T-850 has one hand on the T-X and the other grabbing the Hyrdrogen fuel cell.

Also if that wasnt an Elevator door the T-RIP knocked off.... what was it?

A regular door that just didn't happen to lead to an elevator.

And yes, the T-850 had a more advanced endoskeleton, which was overall more efficient than the T-800 one. Future John picked it over the T-800 because it's endoskeleton was designed to be more resistant to plasma weapons, such as the ones on the T-X. At the beginning, when the T-X blasted the T-850 and damaged it's first fuel cell, a T-800 wouldn't have survived that.

You can read all of this in Eyes Of The Rise, Before The Rise and Terminator 3: Fragmented. And before you ask, yes, it is canon.

Avatar image for birthdaydethday
BirthdayDethday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By BirthdayDethday

@sheenlantern: 1. You dont have to post a video i've already seen a million times.

2. The T-850 lifted the blast door so Kate and John could escape. Yeah its possible the door stopped while he was getting his fuel cell out.

3. The T-800's can resist plasma hits too. I got a hunch you are going to argue how the Original T-800 got blown apart by a pipe bomb, so i'll quicky give you the info. Kyle stuck the Pipe Bomb in his waste joints was why. He didnt toss it on his chest. Just like the T-X hit the T-850 in the chest with her plasma weapon. If she hit him in the waste joints, how can you be so sure the T-850 wouldnt of gotten hurt in those spots that are weaker than the chest area?

4. It was a elevator door in Ts .... stop with the headgames dude..

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birthdaydethday: 1. I wasn't even posting it in reply to you. Maybe you should pull your head out of your arse and stop being so self-centered.

2. No, it stopped because something was in the way.

3. No, it can't. I already stated which comics detail what I've said. The resistance stole plasma weapons from Skynet and used them against it, so they upgraded the T-800 to resist them, among other things.

4. 'Head games'? How am I playing headgames? Also, how could it be an elevator door if it didn't lead to an elevator..?