• 150 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool has his SMGs, Sowrds, and Grenades. Terminator has his Shotgun and Grenade Launcher.

#2 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Draw? until they fight for countless months when they find themselves on a active volcano and one of them falls into the lava.

#4 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6905 posts) - - Show Bio

@murmaider: Terminator can not kill Deadpool no matter what

#6 Edited by SheenLantern (6268 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800 lacks the speed and agility to contend here.

#7 Edited by nickzambuto (13057 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800 is human fodder. Deadpool can find a way.

#8 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6905 posts) - - Show Bio

@murmaider: The word terminate in the Terminator verse means when a target is killed.Deadpool is smarter and faster than the T 800.T 800 should be rusted and run out of energy in 1000 years since Deadpool can live over 1000 of years and still be in Peak Human level.

#9 Edited by robertloucksjr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool can get weapons (c4/rpg's/thermite grenades) that can hurt the Terminator so DP.

#11 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6905 posts) - - Show Bio

@murmaider: Deadpool is more faster than T 800.Juggernaut had a hard time to tag Deadpool.Deadpool is a bullet dodger and T 800 have a shotgun in this fight.If both run out of ammo.Deadpool have his swords and his swords have damage metal in the past.

#12 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Metal and Hyper Alloy are on different levels.

@robertloucksjr said:

Deadpool can get weapons (c4/rpg's/thermite grenades) that can hurt the Terminator so DP.

I sort listed that as he has what he has. Otherwise we can be fair to Terminator and give him his Plasma Guns.

Also this doubles as a speed feat. Process, makes trajectory, scans everyone in the room, and whips out his gun and fires in a blink of a eye.

#15 Edited by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminator morphs into Mr Freeze asks Deadpool if he's allowed to break the ice. Deadpool starts freaking out because Arnold is his favorite actor and Arnold tells him to chill. Deadpool's head explodes from the awesomeness and Arnold wins.

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6905 posts) - - Show Bio

@murmaider: Robocop isn't faster than Deadpool.Deadpool have better body movement than Robocop.Deadpool mostly tank the bullets than dodge them.Deadpool have been shot in the head a few times and wasn't KO in those times.I show you scans of dodging bullets and tanking anything but Im on my phone.

#20 Posted by never give up (9501 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought they had Deadpool fighting Deathstroke again lol.

#21 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Hypor alloy would be a type of metal. Its been confirmed in all the films that the machines are made of metal. Kyle Reese said so in T1 and Arnold himself reffered to him being living tissue over a " Metal " Endoskeleton. It would also depend what type of metal Deadpools swords cut through and if the metal was as strong or as durable as a T-800's.

I think you miss the point. I never siad Hyper Allow is not a metal, common sense here, whay I said is it is on a different level than metals. As in ANY METAL ON EARTH right now.

So cutting through Iron and Steel is not the same as cutting through Hyper Allow.

Durability

Terminator is made from Hyper Alloy Combat Chassis. It has proven to be ungodly durable.

T-800 feats against extreme Force and Pressure.

1-2) T-800s have tons of earth and rock cave in on them, escape through the rubble with ease.

3-4) T-800 free falls from Empire State Building, still going.

5-6) T-800 sunk to bottom of the Pacific, survives ocean pressure and all to walk back a shore.

7-8) T-800s survive crushing Ocean Depths from Sub Dive.

9) T-800 is hit by a easy 40 Ton Semi Truck moving at 50 MPH head on, suffers minor injuries.

10-11) T-800s get hit by a full on Train, ran over, and still going.

12-13) T-800 hit by a Up Armour Swat Team Van moving at highway speeds, no damage.

T-800 feats vs Explosions and Weapon Fire.

1) Tanking a Anti vehicle 203mm Grenade Luncher Round twice with no damage.

2-4) Walk through ground zero of a massive Car Bomb.

5-7) Gets hit by a heavy duty truck, then still going gets hit with a anti tank missile. Terminator is still functioning.

8) Pipe Bomb in it weak joints, still going!

9-10) Hit with a house full of Pipe Bombs, no damage.

11) T-800 rises from a propane truck explosion. Sitting in the driver seat to take the full blast and still going strong.

T-800 feats of Electricity and Heat.

1-3) T-800 survives being submerge in a vat of industrial boiling acid.

4) T-800 tears through Electric Fence.

5-6) T-800 brushes off Electricity of a whole hospitable

7-8) T-800 hit by lightning bolt, operates just fine in seconds.

9-10) T-800 is temporary KOed by a whole City Power Grid. Never fried any of its circuits and shortly rebooted.

11-12) T-800 hit by a grazing blow of a Electromagnetic Fazer (EMP blast) and is unaffected.

13) T-800 covered in molten steel.

14) Terminators are mad to be electronic resistant.

The best way to beat a T-800 is with Plasma Weapons, yet even Plasma Weapons are not fully Effective. T-850s are even more resistant to Plasma Weapons.

1) T-800 getting shot by Reese and point blank in the back

2) T-800 takes shots in the back by mini Hunters, and yes Terminator 3-D was cannon as James Cameron who written and directed meant it to be.

3) T-850 takes plasma fire from TX that can vaporize the front end of a fire truck.

4) T-800 takes 4 plasma shots of this super plasma pistol before being blown to pieces.

5-6) T-800 takes direct plasma fire from rebels that bounce off his armor.

7-8) T-800 shows incredible durability from Reese's Plasma Rifle, however takes a vehicle mounted Plasma Cannon to blow it to pieces.

Not Normal Metal guy.

#22 Posted by TJSH96 (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Which Terminator? The T-600? T-800? T-X? T-900? T-1000? T-1000000? The Harvester? Which Terminator are you talking about?

#23 Posted by jashro44 (19932 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards terminator.

#24 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjsh96: So I post a Picture of the T-800 from T2. Then I post feats for T-800..... which one would I be using?

#25 Posted by Pokeysteve (8123 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking of something alone these lines. Deadpool could dance around him and even take his weapons. Grenades in the right spots will incapacitate T800.

Deadpool should take at least 6/10.

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

I was thinking of something alone these lines. Deadpool could dance around him and even take his weapons. Grenades in the right spots will incapacitate T800.

Deadpool should take at least 6/10.

True. IMO as well Deadpool by feats is faster and more Close Combat Skilled than Terminator. Terminator is not clunky slow tho.

Speed and Skill

Many people believe Terminator is not fast nor skilled. Untrue.

1-2) T-800 Skill and Agility allows it to bail from Jet Bike to scaling the brick wall in seconds.

3-4) T-800 plants single strike blows in martial arts form.

5-7) T-800 reacts and move faster than than the humans and then with Restrain Techniques disarms them.

8) T-800 takes down humans at a sprint with moves while outpacing Mary who is Peak Human shape.

9) T-800 moves fast enough and stealthy enough to stay out of the site of the Cops that surrounded crashed car.

10) A T-800 moves faster than the human rebels can react killing all of them but one, who would then be used for questioning.

11) T-800 faster than Bar Owner Reaction.

12) T-800 agility and skill riding down elevator cable.

13) This T-800 moves so fast and stealthy that the Cops thought they were surrounded by a large gang!

Not slow or totally unskilled at all.

#28 Posted by TJSH96 (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

I know now that you're using a T-800 Terminator. But I just asked to confirm as you simply stated Terminator and then posted a picture of a T-800 which is a Terminator, just like many others.

And to answer your question, I don't see how a T-800 could kill Deadpool because of his ability to regenerate from damage. And Deadpool cannot damage a T-800 because of a T-800's insane armor. There can be no-winner in this fight because a T-800 cannot destroy Deadpool and Deadpool cannot destroy a T-800.

A better fight would've been a T-888 vs Spiderman.

#30 Posted by Pokeysteve (8123 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: For Deadpool to take the T-800's weapons he'd have to get near him and that might be a bad move, the T-800 could pick him up and toss him around. Even if Deadpool danced around him, that could be dangerous. T-800 has perfect aiming.. it would be a matter of time before he gets shot. Kinda like the T-1000 did with the T-800's grenade blast. So dancing around the machine just for fun and looking like an idiot probably wouldnt be a smart move on Deadpools part. He would need to fight and try to thinkoutside the box on other possibilities of how he could beat the machine.

If Deadpool was a more serious fighter I'd have given him more than 6 wins. He has to be on his game. Actually I think Deadpool would be closer to 4-5 out of 10. Too much seriousness and focus is needed here and Wade doesn't have that. Plus he has no knowledge on what he's fighting.

#31 Posted by TJSH96 (773 posts) - - Show Bio

A T-888 is stronger and more durable than Spiderman, but Spiderman is faster, more agile and has a faster reaction-time than a T-888. That's why I thought it would be a good fight.

And no, a T-888 isn't less durable than a T-800. That's a common misconception. Cameron destroyed a Cromartie with that shotgun because it fired Depleted Uranium Slugs. A T-800 Terminator can survive all 20'th century firearms, most 21'st century firearms, multiple grenade explosions at once, being hit by a 30 ton+ truck going at approximately 60 mph (96km/h), also being run over by that same truck but still maintaining it's facial and body structure, can survive being hit by cars, smashed into walls and knife's not being able to pierce it. A T-888 could survive all of that and even more damage. I can assure you that a T-888 wouldn't get blown in half by a pipe-bomb like a T-800 did which is just pathetic.

#34 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjsh96: In the Dark Horse comic T-800 smashed through multiple layers of treated Concrete to break out of a dam it was trapped in. Thrown in the wet Concrete and then busted out when the concrete dried three weeks later after it rebooted itself.

#35 Posted by OrphanCrippler (206 posts) - - Show Bio

DP will eventually get him.

#36 Posted by TJSH96 (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

A T-800 could destroy Deadpool with one hit, no doubt about it, but Deadpool can regenerate. I don't see how a T-800 could destroy Deadpool and I don't see how Deadpool can destroy a T-800 either, so there is no winner in this match.

#37 Edited by TJSH96 (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatredcopier:

Nothing I said is false. A T-888 is stronger, faster and more durable than a T-800.

#38 Edited by DaveDaveyOfGuam (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Not to be a grammar nazi or anything but, did you just say "more faster"?

#39 Posted by Pokeysteve (8123 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: Are you saying you think Deadpool could tak 4-5 T-800's by himself? If so, sorry, but taking down multiple T-800's would be odd. That be like me saying i could get in a WWF Ring and take the Big Show, Triple H, Stone cold Steve Austin, Batista, John Cena..etc and beat em..... its an lol.and wont happen.

I think Deadpool fighting 1 T-800 would be interesting, but against more than 2, the T-800's would get bored and play catch with him and toss him to one another.

No no no that's crazy. I'm saying against 1 800 he could take 4-5 fights out of 10. Who knows though. Maybe you could distract Big Show, HHH, Austin, Batista and Cena with a tasty chicken and then stabby stab them all while they're eating =D

#40 Edited by Dewin50 (371 posts) - - Show Bio

Dunno bout Deadpool. But Deathstroke would mop the floor with a T-800 Terminator.

#41 Posted by SheenLantern (6268 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjsh96 said:

@cadencev2:

A T-800 could destroy Deadpool with one hit, no doubt about it

Deadpool has tanked hits from far stronger beings.

#42 Posted by Noone301994 (3862 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't the grenade launcher just blow deadpool to bits?

#43 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6905 posts) - - Show Bio

@davedaveyofguam: Yes but I am on my phone'm lazy to fix most errors on my phone.

#44 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@dewin50 said:

Dunno bout Deadpool. But Deathstroke would mop the floor with a T-800 Terminator.

Hmmmmm.... Lets see then.

Couldn't the grenade launcher just blow deadpool to bits?

Kinda why I gave T-800 the M79.

#45 Posted by Noone301994 (3862 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Yeah so why are people saying it's a stomp in the Terminator's favor? As if he wouldn't be able to kill him

#46 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Yeah so why are people saying it's a stomp in the Terminator's favor? As if he wouldn't be able to kill him

No clue.

#47 Posted by Noone301994 (3862 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool trollstomps.

#50 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards Deadpool ...........