#1 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

I really can't see any possible way that Storm Shadow, a normal ninja, can beat someone who cannot die.

#3 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebony Bishop says:

"I really can't see any possible way that Storm Shadow, a normal ninja, can beat someone who cannot die."

You don't have to kill someone to win a battle. Being immortal doesn't mean you can't get KO'ed.

Anyway, I think this battle is a toss up....

#4 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think the edge is clearly with Deadpool. He's shown he's good enough to be Wolverine's equal, and Wolverine eats ninjas like Storm Shadow for breakfast.

#5 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebony Bishop says:

"I still think the edge is clearly with Deadpool. He's shown he's good enough to be Wolverine's equal, and Wolverine eats ninjas like Storm Shadow for breakfast."

You mean the Hand ninjas!? LOL. They have been owned by almost every street-level character in Marvel. They're pushovers. They have even been owned by Luke Cage. They are nothing special. And, besides, Storm Shadow is an elite ninja, just like Snake Eyes. Both of the excelled from the same ninja clan. There's nothing ordinary about either of them, and they are nothing like the ninjas that everybody has ran through in Marvel...

#6 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool.

#7 Posted by OgreMan (315 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure who to pick. How fast is Deadpool? Has he ever bullet-timed?

#8 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

he is fast enough to play keep away with creed.. fast enough to grab Ironfist in mid strike and toss him around..  he is fast enough to exchange agility level attacks with spidey in mid air..