#1 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals are off. Everyone starts off ten feet away in New York city. They can win by Bfr, death, or Ko. Daken has his healing factor but no pheromones. Deadpool has his healing factor and will take his fight serious. Everyone is current except Deathstroke is pre-52. Standard equipment. Who wins?

vs.

vs.

vs.

vs.

vs.

#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off? Either Spider-Man or Iron Fist.

#3 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

Morals off? Either Spider-Man or Iron Fist.

Well how would people be taken out?

#4 Posted by jashro44 (20810 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool doesn't belong here imo. He got beat pretty bad by Daken. I don't think he is on there level. I think spider-man comes first and depending on if Daken uses pheromones (does morals off mean cis is off as well?) then he will probably come second. Deathstroke comes 3rd and deadpool last. I have no idea where iron fist would go as I know almost nothing about him so no comment.

#5 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Deadpool doesn't belong here imo. He got beat pretty bad by Daken. I don't think he is on there level. I think spider-man comes first and depending on if Daken uses pheromones (does morals off mean cis is off as well?) then he will probably come second. Deathstroke comes 3rd and deadpool last. I have no idea where iron fist would go as I know almost nothing about him so no comment.

Deadpool does belong here :P If he fights seriously, he can be a dangerous foe. He's beaten Iron Fist before(I've been told this, not sure if it's true or not). But his fight with Taskmaster was amazing. And he won. He's extremely unpredictable, which makes him extremely dangerous in this fight. Not to mention his healing factor is the best in this battle.

#6 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman-Deathstoke-Deadpool-Daken-Iron Fist-Cage

Deadpool messed up wolverine - Daken with out the claws would lose to wolverine.

With prep it would go like this (1 week prep)

Deathstoke-Spiderman-Deadpool-Daken-Iron Fist-Cage

#7 Posted by jashro44 (20810 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29: He only stalemated iron fist iirc which all though impressive isn't enough to make me think like he can win here. The taskmaster fights were due to him being unreadable so I don't really take it to seriously. His healing might be the best but everyone here possess the means to punch him out or knock him out.

#8 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@GhostRider29: He only stalemated iron fist iirc which all though impressive isn't enough to make me think like he can win here. The taskmaster fights were due to him being unreadable so I don't really take it to seriously. His healing might be the best but everyone here possess the means to punch him out or knock him out.

True. But I do count beating Taskmaster a feat. That's pretty awesome. Lol But I think if he's serious he can be a threat. He's talented enough.

#9 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29: "talented" next to Deathstoke he is a noob

#10 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

@GhostRider29: "talented" next to Deathstoke he is a noob

Lol that's true.

#11 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

I really can see it coming down to deathstoke and a pissed off spider that would beat the crap out of him

#12 Posted by VenomousDragon (849 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man, hes the whole package Speed,strength,agility and he even has some martial skills these days.

#13 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man.

#14 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

current slade waxes them all. spiderman presents the biggest problem

#15 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Cage wins due to superior fighting skills. And by that I mean Spider-Man wins followed by Danny then Daken, in my opinion.

#16 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Deathstroke wins. Pre-New 52 Deathstroke loses to Spider Man, as do the rest (although Iron Fist will give him a hard time)

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man or Luke Cage or Iron Fist.

#18 Posted by Strider92 (16284 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off? Spider-man takes the majority followed by Iron Fist.

#19 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey takes this with morals off...This would be an insane free-for-all though!

#20 Edited by EnhancedHuman (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke defeated the Justice League .. Deathstroke can beat Deadpool, Spidey, Iron Fist, Daken and Cage, at the same time

this fight is unbalanced!!

A more balanced fight would be: Deathstroke VS Deadpool, Spidey, Iron Fist, Daken, Cage

#21 Posted by TDK_1997 (14698 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man with morals off would win so hard.

#22 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnhancedHuman said:

Deathstroke defeated the Justice League .. Deathstroke can beat Deadpool, Spidey, Iron Fist, Daken and Cage, at the same time

this fight is unbalanced!!

A more balanced fight would be: Deathstroke VS Deadpool, Spidey, Iron Fist, Daken, Cage

Wasn't that like, with you know, prep? Also, he doesn't know anyone here. So how would he know how to beat them all?

#23 Posted by EnhancedHuman (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29 said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

Deathstroke defeated the Justice League .. Deathstroke can beat Deadpool, Spidey, Iron Fist, Daken and Cage, at the same time

this fight is unbalanced!!

A more balanced fight would be: Deathstroke VS Deadpool, Spidey, Iron Fist, Daken, Cage

Wasn't that like, with you know, prep? Also, he doesn't know anyone here. So how would he know how to beat them all?

Deathstroke is faster than Wolverine .. Deathstroke defeated Batman (H2H) .. Deathstroke defeated Flash .. Deathstroke defeated the Justice League .. (Deathstroke can defeat, the devil himself)

#24 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9040 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnhancedHuman: Iron fist could beat him, he did not defeat the justice league, he got beat at the end only managed to temporarily get past people and receive a punch from the green lantern based on PIS. Iron fist has defeated the likes of Sabretooth while temporarily blind, and even defeated Spider-Man, Daredevil, Colossus, and Nightcrawler. I doubt that Deathstroke could hold his own if punched one simple time by Iron Fist. Look up iron fist vs colossus, you will change your mind.

#25 Posted by VeganDiet (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man or Iron Fist, imo. Leaning towards Spidey.