#1 Posted by GAMBlT (29 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL VS SPIDERMAN VS DAREDEVIL
Post Edited:2007-10-05 13:25:26

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man's only problem is DP. All he has to do is avoid him until he can get him webbed up. DD isn't a problem for DP or Spidey.

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter would win. He's stronger, and faster than both. DP's the only one who'll give Pete some trouble staying down. I think decapitation would work even though it wouldn't kill DP. It'll be as close as he can get.

#4 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally think spiderman would be first to go.

Then, Deadpool is basically Daredevil with more weapons, and teleportation. so yeah.

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

The Iron Cavalier says:

"I personally think spiderman would be first to go. Then, Deadpool is basically Daredevil with more weapons, and teleportation. so yeah."
How is Spidey the first to go?
#6 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

That's what I would like to know...

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Iron Cavalier says:

"I personally think spiderman would be first to go. Then, Deadpool is basically Daredevil with more weapons, and teleportation. so yeah."

You have officially lost your right to post.

#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

The Iron Cavalier says:

lol why do you think spiderman would be the first to go?

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"The Iron Cavalier says:
lol why do you think spiderman would be the first to go? "

That's what I'm trying to figure out. But I'll think about it after I post my long ass fan fic.

#10 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

This depends. If they're all going all-out, Pete wins hands down. If he's holding back, Deadpool might just shoot him; he's not afraid of causing serious harm.

#11 Posted by dead hunter (24 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool would shot a bullet in spidey as spidey is fighting daredevil then he would throw a nade and the shot daredevil.

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

dead hunter says:

"deadpool would shot a bullet in spidey as spidey is fighting daredevil then he would throw a nade and the shot daredevil. "

How about no?

#13 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man is the most powerful one in this fight, but Deadpool is a wild card. Since DareDevil and Spider-Man are kinda friends, I could see them ganging up against Deadpool, but I see DareDevil as the first one being taken out. I don't know who'd win between Spider-Man and Deadpool... it would really come down to the circumstances.

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Spider-Man is the most powerful one in this fight, but Deadpool is a wild card. Since DareDevil and Spider-Man are kinda friends, I could see them ganging up against Deadpool, but I see DareDevil as the first one being taken out. I don't know who'd win between Spider-Man and Deadpool... it would really come down to the circumstances. "

No it wouldn't. Peter punches their heads off. Next question?

#15 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84533 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman.

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Spiderman."

Thank you, Come again!

#17 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Spider-Man is the most powerful one in this fight, but Deadpool is a wild card. Since DareDevil and Spider-Man are kinda friends, I could see them ganging up against Deadpool, but I see DareDevil as the first one being taken out. I don't know who'd win between Spider-Man and Deadpool... it would really come down to the circumstances. "

Your name is Deadpool, and not even you can say he'd win. Spidey hands down.

#18 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"DEADPOOL says:

No it wouldn't. Peter punches their heads off. Next question?"

But that's so... evil. Besides, easier said than done.

iwan says:

"DEADPOOL says:

Your name is Deadpool, and not even you can say he'd win. Spidey hands down."

If I came right out and said Deadpool, I'd probably sound biased. I know how good Deadpool is WITHOUT his immortality, but I also know what Spider-Man is capable of. Deadpool's fighting skills and weapons out shine Spider-Man on the battle field, but Spider-Man's strength and speed are greater than Deadpool's. Spider-Man also has the wall climbing and webbing while Deadpool has teleportation and healing. They both however use psychology and humor to screw with their opponents and out-wit them, which would make the fight intriguing.

Post Edited:2007-10-20 18:15:56

#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man. Nuff said...

#20 Posted by Doomhunter (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya`ll DD haters......he has posibilities too.....he ain´t retarded you know...

#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm... Don't you think we know that? We aren't retarded either, homie.

#22 Posted by KingOrange (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman

#23 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman > Deadpool > Daredevil
#24 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
Daredevil should defeat Wade and Peter would defeat Matt.