Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
Snake Eyes
Snake Eyes
caption
caption
This fight takes place on a high rooftop. Deadpool had been contacted by Cobra to assassinate Snake Eyes. Deadpool attacked him in the street, but Snake Eyes fled into an abandoned building to avoid any civilian casualties or collateral damage. Deadpool is chasing him up a stairwell to a very high and empty roof with an assortment of obstacles and objects such as brick chimneys, ledges, a watertower, etc. Who wins this fight? Not necessarily to the death.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Deadpool 4th wall breaks a rocket launcher and turns Snake Eyes into snake food.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By oldmagic

This is a toughy 

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Vance Astro said:

"Deadpool 4th wall breaks a rocket launcher and turns Snake Eyes into snake food."

Haha prolly not

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lunacyde said:
"

Vance Astro said:

"Deadpool 4th wall breaks a rocket launcher and turns Snake Eyes into snake food."

Haha prolly not

"
I was joking...I really don't know who to go with.I think Snake Eyes may be the better fighter though.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"Lunacyde said:
"

Vance Astro said:

Haha prolly not

"
I was joking...I really don't know who to go with.I think Snake Eyes may be the better fighter though."
Possible but we never really see Deadpool go out without all that crack mouth of his. 
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Haha i knew u were joking....that was supposed to be a sarcastic type of prolly not lol.....but yea Snake Eyes easily outclasses deadpool in H2H and Martial Arts skills

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldmagic
Lunacyde said:
"Haha i knew u were joking....that was supposed to be a sarcastic type of prolly not lol.....but yea Snake Eyes easily outclasses deadpool in H2H and Martial Arts skills"
whow there, i don't know aboue easily but i sure do know Deadpool is a very powerful martial arts fighter. 
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Snake Eyes is a Master of 12 different fighting systems....thats more than just about any character I know other than maybe Karate Kid

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oldmagic

So what? He is skilled. But it doesn't matter how many different types of styles you know. It all depends on how you incorporate it in to your fighting style. Deadpool is a very unpredictable fighter and it would be hard for Snakeyes to predict his next move. That gives the merc the edge by leaps and bounds. 

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Still Snake Eyes outclasses him in Martial arts skills, as well as being a master tactician, commando, weapons expert, excellent marksman and much smarter than Deadpool. He is also a master of stealth and has very accute senses.

Snake Eyes isnt just a master of these different forms he blends them into his own style flawlessly ...he is the greatest martial artist in his universe.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By oldmagic

You list them, yet Deadpool has fought guys on the same level and came out on top. I dunno, this would be a close battle. But it really depends on how this goes. It would be an interesting fight though because the merc with the mouth would really work that mouth and could possibly throw Snake Eyes off the loop. Or atleast...puzzled that he is facing an opponent who is...unique. 

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

haha I donno Deadpool has also lost to quite a few opponents who are nowhere near Snake Eyes level. Its ironic that Deadpool is the Merc with the mouth and Snake Eyes doesnt talk at all.

Snake Eyes is so focused and patient I dont think that Deadpool's jabbering would make a difference, but thats just me. Snake Eyes never loses his kool and is trained in focusing and performing the task at hand.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By oldmagic
Lunacyde said:
"haha I donno Deadpool has also lost to quite a few opponents who are nowhere near Snake Eyes level. Its ironic that Deadpool is the Merc with the mouth and Snake Eyes doesnt talk at all.

Snake Eyes is so focused and patient I dont think that Deadpool's jabbering would make a difference, but thats just me. Snake Eyes never loses his kool and is trained in focusing and performing the task at hand."
Not when he is focusing on an opponent who jumps around like a monkey on crack with a mouth that could annoy even the most disciplined of fighters. And the only reason he lost to most of those fighters who are levels below Snake Eyes is because he is ver careless and cracking jokes at the same time.....
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Yes and he will be cracking jokes and just as careless as ever in this fight which I honestly believe will lead to him tripping up, especially against such a great opponent.

Honestly I see no reason Deadpool should be victorious in this

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By oldmagic

Agreed. But lets say this is a serious fight. IF it is, then Deadpool wins this through sheer resilience and determination. 

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Hmm...I guess we agree to disagree then.

Snake Eyes is known for his determination and persevearance too

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By oldmagic

agreed. Deadpool is an enigma then anything else. We really don't know his full capabilities. 

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Yea I will give oyu that one...

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lionheart
Lunacyde said:
"Snake Eyes is a Master of 12 different fighting systems....thats more than just about any character I know other than maybe Karate Kid"
Wolverine knows more Martial Arts than Snake Eyes
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By oldmagic
lionheart said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Snake Eyes is a Master of 12 different fighting systems....thats more than just about any character I know other than maybe Karate Kid"
Wolverine knows more Martial Arts than Snake Eyes"
thats a given. Still wondering why he brawls like an enraged drunk 
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

knows more maybe.....but he isnt a master of all of them

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lionheart

yes he is.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

no he isnt....lemme research this

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lionheart

i read it in Wolverine Evolution

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

He is an expert , not a master there is a difference. In the Marvel handbook I believe Wolverine is a 5 or 6 i can't remember which means he has mastered 1 or 2 styles completely.

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lionheart

yea but your going off memory and im going off an actual comic that i have about five feet away from me

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

hmm...ok ...I dont have the resources to prove it right now and I am out to go to a dance...we will finish this later lol

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lionheart

alrite see ya at the HELLHOUSE

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#30  Edited By Erik
Lunacyde said:
Batman and Wolverine both are masters of more than 12 different martial arts. I'm not 100% sure on Batman but I know about Wolverine. Wolverine is a master of all known and I am pretty sure Batman is close to that.
ArodtheSlayrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ArodtheSlayrod

Larra Hamma did the origins to Snake-Eyes and Wolverine, but he did SE's first.   Batman knows alot of Martial arts too, but none of them know the Arashikage teachings and techniques which they are famed for....

Id say that DP has the advantage with his healing factor, but i dont think he would loose the fight because of it....Snake-Eyes has more purple heart awards than they can fit on his uniform, he fights threw his injuries and can overcome his weaknesses, if Snake-Eyes went into the Mindset trance they put him in, Im sure he could find away to get around the HF and win....

The odds are 65/ 35 in DP favor, but gi joe always faces those odds so i go for SE.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32  Edited By Static Shock

Snake Eyes.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

SNAKE EYES!

Snake Eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Snake Eyes

Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By Winduizcool

Me, my friend, and his bro had a huge argument about this one time. Me and his bro said Snake-Eyes when he said Deadpool. He might of been referring to the movie Deadpool. Anyways, Snake-Eyes has been trained all of his life. Since this is not necessarily a fight to the death, Snake-Eyes since Deadpool is almost completely immune to death. This I find a close fight so Snake-Eyes is going to have tattered clothes after this.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Yaujtapool

Wow this thread is old .

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Wow for a second I thought I'd have to throw down...but all looks good here.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@erik said:
" Lunacyde said:
Batman and Wolverine both are masters of more than 12 different martial arts. I'm not 100% sure on Batman but I know about Wolverine. Wolverine is a master of all known and I am pretty sure Batman is close to that.
"

Batman is a master of 127 different fighting styles. 

Anyway, Deadpool has super powers.  Even if Snake Eyes is a better fighter, a few good shots from Deadpool, and he'll be floored.  And since Deadpool is erratic in everything he does, Snake Eyes is going to have a hard time tagging him.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Haha wow I didn't even remember saying that....I even had to go back and check that i really said that. That must be a really old post lol...Back when i was young and ignorant. Anyways Snake Eyes is STILL one of the best martial artists in comics.

Theree is another Deadpool vs. Snake Eyes thread where I made a detailed argument in Snake Eye's favor. I don't feel like retyping it all so i'll see if I can find it.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deadpool-vs-snake-eyes/392845/?page=last#reply_form

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Yaujtapool

Hey Lunacyde i haven't seen you in a long time .

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Prolly becaus ei havent been around :P

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Lunacyde said:
" Prolly becaus ei havent been around :P "
Yes you haven't .
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mv
@Snake Eyes said:
"......... "

Agreed
bangbangbitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool definitely because of his healing factor and dont forget deadpools pretty good with swords

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Floopay

Deadpool has most advantages here. He's a master of several fighting styles, his healing factor accelerates his strength, and stamina beyond human capacities.

He's a top tier marksman as well, same goes for his swordsmanship.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

RogueHogue21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOW. This would be a great fight. Its hard for me to not automatically pick deadpool as he is one of my favorites... But thinking it out. We would really have to decipher who would win with what. Fist n Feet only... thinking it is pretty even. Swords... I would have to give that to snake eyes. Guns, I would have to give to deadpool. So this would all really be determined in the mannor in which they faught and with which weapons. I feel like it would play out like a Deadliest Warrior match on TV. Both would be skilled and come out on top with one or two each of there weaponry, and then something would have to happen. Snake Eyes is dedicated and lethal, Deadpool is unpredictable and lethal. . . in my mind. . . There is no clear winner without more restraints on certain abilities they have and how it would play out. . . Damn good match. . in the end... I hate to say it.. I vote

Snake Eyes.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that they're about equal in terms of physicals and skill, but DP's got the healing factor which puts him at the advantage because he can take way more damage. I would say that Deadpool would take it but not by a landslide victory. Judging by the fight we've seen with him and Shen Kuei, Deadpool's gonna be injured pretty badly by the end of the fight, but Snake Eyes will either be dead or will have retreated because he realized there's nothing he can do to put Wade permanently down. i'd say DP after a long, hard fight.

wanonalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

snake eyes

Avatar image for rex_the_rebel99
Rex_the_Rebel99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Rex_the_Rebel99

@vance_astro: Deadpool is way more skilled than Snake Eyes.he has trained in far more martial arts techniques then Snake Eyes who only knows 2.

Also Snake Eyes can't regenerate.