deadpool vs Slade the terminator (reputation battle)

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By G'bandit

this is not vs no fight this is reputationbattle who is the deadliest??? prove your point!

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Deathstroke,DP is deadly only when he wants to be

Cobalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Cobalt

I would have to go with slade. He beats entire teams. Deadpool can't even beat the old X-force team.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Nighthunter

the world's greatest assasin and the world's greatest strategist > the Merc with a Mouth

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By G'bandit
Nighthunter said:
" the world's greatest assasin and the world's greatest strategist > the Merc with a Mouth"
thatz right! lol merc whit a mouth!!!!!!!!!
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hedatary

Dude, dp beat Tastmaster with both his hands and legs tied. And he did it to prove a point to the government that he could still be useful lol xD

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#7  Edited By EganTheVile1

To be honest goes to Pool if it were in a fight or in comic sales, his comic book lasted much longer, I dont see any Deathstroke fan-films coming out, Deadpool in an actual fight would probably win due to his healing factor, and even though this isnt a fight I feel thats worth mentioning as it means Wade Wilson could probably take on a lot more then Slade Wilson (dear god why did it take me this long to notice the real names are practically the same?) Deathstroke however is more professional then Deadpool, and screws up far less, so Slade takes it in reputation he has established within his universe.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
eganthevile1 said:
"Deathstroke however is more professional then Deadpool, and screws up far less, so Slade takes it in reputation he has established within his universe."
That's all that was asked for.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Buckshot said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"Deathstroke however is more professional then Deadpool, and screws up far less, so Slade takes it in reputation he has established within his universe."
"

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EganTheVile1

Buckshot said:

"eganthevile1 said:
"

that's why I gave my vote to Slade. I never really thought of Pool as a Deathstroke rip-off until I noticed Slade Wilson/Wade Wilson though.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Hedatary said:
"Dude, dp beat Tastmaster with both his hands and legs tied. And he did it to prove a point to the government that he could still be useful lol xD
"
That doesn't prove he's the more deadlier of the two. DP is a joke, as far as reputation no one takes him seriously. Hell Bullseye has a better rep then him. Deathstroke is widely considered the most dangerous man in the DCU. DP took out Taskmaster, Deathstroke took out the JLA.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Well my theory about Deadpool is he breaks the fourth wall,he knows he is just a character in a comic,so thats why he keeps making jokes and takes nothing serious,cause he knows he's not real.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EganTheVile1
T.J. Magnum said:
"Well my theory about Deadpool is he breaks the fourth wall,he knows he is just a character in a comic,so thats why he keeps making jokes and takes nothing serious,cause he knows he's not real."
Pool only believed himself to be a comic book character in a storyline involving Loki
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By T.J. Magnum
eganthevile1 said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Well my theory about Deadpool is he breaks the fourth wall,he knows he is just a character in a comic,so thats why he keeps making jokes and takes nothing serious,cause he knows he's not real."
Pool only believed himself to be a comic book character in a storyline involving Loki
"

well still
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Either way it doesn't really affect who has the better rep. Not to many Marvel characters consider (or at least haven't been shown to consider)  Deadpool one of the deadliest people in the world. Where as several characters in the DCU have labeled Deathstroke as such. Personally I dont think Deadpool is as deadly as Sabretooth or Wolverine.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By T.J. Magnum
Gambler said:
"Either way it doesn't really affect who has the better rep. Not to many Marvel characters consider (or at least haven't been shown to consider)  Deadpool one of the deadliest people in the world. Where as several characters in the DCU have labeled Deathstroke as such. Personally I dont think Deadpool is as deadly as Sabretooth or Wolverine.
"

oh i know,just a theory
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By G'bandit
eganthevile1 said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"
no he have done it aloot of times, he did it saying "theres a man sitting on a typewriter, this is all he's maniacal idea" lol 
also he said that it wasnt a big deal for spiderman to reveal himself in civil war cause everyone knew he was Tobey maguire after seen the movie.. also he says he himself looks like ryan reinolds lol :p and bullseye ask him how long is been since they didnt see eachother and deadpool told him the exact comic they last met lol he have broken the fourth wall aloooot of times :p read he's page is all there :)  
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Mr. Wilson
Gambler said:
"Either way it doesn't really affect who has the better rep. Not to many Marvel characters consider (or at least haven't been shown to consider)  Deadpool one of the deadliest people in the world. Where as several characters in the DCU have labeled Deathstroke as such. Personally I dont think Deadpool is as deadly as Sabretooth or Wolverine.
"

Yet he has handed both of their @$$'s to the several times.  Deadpool can be really deadly if he feels like it.  He cares very little of his reputation as long as he gets jobs. 
K-AOTIC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By K-AOTIC

its....a....TIE

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Mr. Wilson
K-AOTIC said:
"its....a....TIE"

lol
Meiriona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Meiriona

Deathstroke. Look at his enemy list, then think carefully about what he has done. He has a rep that got his family destroyed, earned him places in some SERIOUSLY badass teams, and the man holds his own with Batman. Slade Wilson, hands down.