User Lists: 27

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Wolverine008

Deadpool is the less skilled combatant here, but his healing factor and physicals are big advantages. I say he takes round 1, but I do seem him losing to IDW Shredder.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@homicidalmaniac: Shredder is better at H2H, but I can't see him putting Deadpool down.

Jmarshmallow

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By kidman560
Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well i see deadpool as being faster and the fact that Deadpool from Marvel Now! is even more crazier and seemingly has an even faster Healing Factor than before (he shot though his own arm and before the next page he was fine) so i dont see shredder actually killing him, however Deadpool does have enough skill to beat him

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool easy

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

If they start at 15 feet and Deadpool knows Shredder is his opponent, he's not going to be knocked out. Shredder doesn't pack enough to take out Deadpool here. Although Shredder is the superior hand-to-hand combatant here (the writers say he is roughly equal to Batman), his arrogance will be his downfall (especially against someone like Wade).

Here's some durability feats from Deadpool (MARVEL NOW!).

• Jumps off a SHIELD plane without a parachute, lands on his head, and is still conscious and shows little signs of pain.

• Gets crushed in a car by two zombified Presidents, kicked into impact with a building while still in the car, and still remains conscious.
  • Jumps off the SHIELD plane again, but this time lands on his feet without breaking bones.
No Caption Provided
  • Deadpool soaks up tons of superhuman punches from Zombie Abraham Lincoln without any major injuries, and holds his own before using his sword.
  • Deadpool falls from orbit after he thwarts Zombie Reagan's explosive plot to cleanse America, and is seen fine on the next page.
  • Tanks a shotgun blast to his ass (hey that rhymed!).
  • Gets shot twice in the back but simply turns around and complains.
No Caption Provided
  • Jumps off a tall building, hits his head on the stair railings next to an apartment, and doesn't get knocked out.
No Caption Provided
  • Jumps out of the apartment, lands on a car (with enough force to dent it), without sustaining any injuries.
No Caption Provided
  • Gets punched across the city by an amped Vetis, lands on a car on his back, totaling it, and remains conscious and strong enough to lift and throw a woman and her child.
  • Vetis continues to punish Deadpool, but The Merc With A Mouth is able to endure the dishing.
No Caption Provided
  • Deadpool withstands Vetis blasting him with Cyclops' optic blasts, Klaw's sound gun, bashing by Mr.Fantastic's arms, and more before finally being knocked out for a short period of time.
  • Gets punched out the window of the building's top floor by Luke Cage, and is seen in the next page perfectly healed and fine.
  • Wade, tied down to a chair, gets smacked around by The White Man's power cane.
No Caption Provided
  • Deadpool regains consciousness and starts to heal moments after being hit by The White Man's full blast. He has practically every bone in his body broken, and his nervous system is completely shut down.
  • A bit of Wade's origin/involvement in Weapon X is revealed, and it is shown that Wilson was cast out as garbage, and a failed experiment in a harsh, freezing climate. Due to his healing factor and willpower, Wade survived the day and escaped.
  • Deadpool shoots through his bicep to silence his pistol shot, and shrugs it off.
No Caption Provided

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By tparks

My knowledge of Mirage is not as much as IDW, so I'm going to focus only on Round 2.

I really believe Shredder has the talent to get some shots off on Deadpool in some scenarios, but this is probably not one of them. 40 yards apart and Deadpool gets standard gear. This heavily favors Deadpool. Deadpool's ridiculous arsenal isn't fair in this match. If Deadpool's equipment was restricted, this could be a good fight. It still would favor Deadpool because of the healing factor though. Shredder likes to use his bladed gauntlets for his attacks. Deadpool will heal from these cuts almost instantly. Shredder will have to knock him out, but he probably won't start with that. This is Deadpool's to lose, which I don't see happening...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@tparks: I have no idea of Shredders feats, can you link me to the respect thread?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wade and Shredder seem real close in skill level, with Shredder possibly surpassing him. Still, there's no noticeable gap there as far as I know. So as usual Wade's healing factor see's him through to I'd say a 7/10 victory.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DP for me.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DP should take the majority under these conditions

Lasdru1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool both rounds

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tparks

Current IDW Shredder might be able to win. He can fly, go intangible, teleport, become invisible, use telepathy, and who knows what else. IDW TMNT has gotten…weird

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: he went to hell and came back as well right lol

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tparks

@kaijuking: Ya. The Shredder in Hell comic had potential, but it’s one of my least favorite of the IDW series, because it neutered Shredder. Ya, he’s got powers now, but he’s a big softy. They show a glimpse of the future, and he’s like the Turtles replacement Splinter, and they’re all buddy buddy. Every appearance he’s had, which have been few, it’s been to pop in and do something really nice. I HATE it! Lol.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@kaijuking: Ya. The Shredder in Hell comic had potential, but it’s one of my least favorite of the IDW series, because it neutered Shredder. Ya, he’s got powers now, but he’s a big softy. They show a glimpse of the future, and he’s like the Turtles replacement Splinter, and they’re all buddy buddy. Every appearance he’s had, which have been few, it’s been to pop in and do something really nice. I HATE it! Lol.

Huh, interesting. I think.