#1 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

1 on 1, fight to KO, no prep time, morals on.

The fight takes place in a completely empty 6 storey parking lot. Deadpool has his signature swords, a pistol with 3 bullets and a teleportation device which he can use only once. Shadowcat can't use her ability continuously, and there is no BFR.

Who would win and why? Thanks for reading :)

#2 Posted by robertloucksjr (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool assuming this is healing factor Deadpool. Too hard for Shadowcat to put down.

#3 Posted by Gammbitt (133 posts) - - Show Bio

cant heal if brain is missing. shadow dash brain snatch

#4 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10257 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr said:

Deadpool assuming this is healing factor Deadpool. Too hard for Shadowcat to put down.

This. With her phasing and combat experience I think it would take time for him to nail her but it would only be a matter of time before he does.

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadowcat

#6 Edited by charlieboy (7158 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty can just phase through him and disrupt the electrical impulses in his brain and knock him out. She has done this a few times like in the True Friends mini that starred her and Wolverine and Rachel. He is not going to be able to hurt her.. Not to mention she could just phase a good hunk of him into the ground and immobilize him.

#7 Posted by MasterAction (634 posts) - - Show Bio

My girl Shadowcat handily defeats Deadpool here. Even when not using her ability continuously Kitty can use her considerable martial arts skills to get close to Deadpool then phase through him and knock him out. Simple. People underestimate Kitty so much when she has incredible martial arts and acrobatic skills outside her phasing. Deadpool can't touch her in this battle

#8 Posted by Anzendenai (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterAction:Really?

You in a fight Kitty vs Deadpool without powers Kitty could beat him?

#9 Edited by MasterAction (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@Anzendenai said:

@MasterAction:Really?

You in a fight Kitty vs Deadpool without powers Kitty could beat him?

If the fight is to KO then yes, Kitty is a master martial artist and his fighting is very unpredictable cause he is insane. Yes he's beaten Wolverine but his mind is so muddled that the next fight he could easily lose to someone like Toad. If to the death then obviously no cause Deadpool has a stupidly powerful regenarative factor. But CIS will always favour Deadpool, that's why it's hard to predict fights with him in and as such he will win any type of fight against her if ever in a real story

#10 Posted by Anzendenai (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterAction: Srry to break it up to you but DP is far superior martial artist

#11 Posted by MasterAction (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@Anzendenai: yeah read my post, I've already discussed that

#12 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty Pryde rocks it!!!

#13 Posted by Veitha (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty stomps

#14 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10257 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterAction said: I agree with and definitely note Kitty's martial arts skills, but I haven't see anything from her to suggest she is at the level of a master (her fighting skill rating of 5 is not really backed up with showings on panel), and she does not really have the showings to back up her being able to contend with fighter of Deadpool's caliber. I can still see her winning because she is the more intelligent combatant, he has no way to deal with her phasing outside of surprising her, and she can technically phase and merge him within a solid (which I can see happening here) to incapacitate him, so I'm changing my position and I think she'd pull a majority win. But I don't think her skill in martial arts will be of much use here.

#15 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2895 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Kitty 7/10