The One
Venom-Hulker_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Venom-Hulker_1

this is like saying "Bone Claw Wolverine vs Bone Claw Daken"! they're to evenly matched!

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By NightFang3
Deadpool
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Chaos Prime

Is this Neo with all the down loaded data of every form of fighting & weapon use??
If so Neo ftw

Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fluke-buddha

Now is this to assume that the fight takes place within the Matrix? 

Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Omg chris

neo

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Korg

Neo is a regular human. Deadpool would kill him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Korg said:
" Neo is a regular human. Deadpool would kill him. "
A regular human with Flight, Telekinesis, Healing Powers and some level of Superhuman Strength...
Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fluke-buddha
@King Saturn said:
" @Korg said:
A regular human with Flight, Telekinesis, Healing Powers and some level of Superhuman Strength... "
He only has those in the Matrix.  In the real world he has none of those things.  He's a normal human whose mind is really good inside a computer simulation.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Fluke-buddha said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Korg said:
A regular human with Flight, Telekinesis, Healing Powers and some level of Superhuman Strength... "
He only has those in the Matrix.  In the real world he has none of those things.  He's a normal human whose mind is really good inside a computer simulation. "
In the Real World... he isnt even Neo... he is simply Thomas Anderson... and based on the OP's pics... I am going with him using the Neo of the Matrix... otherwise the battle itself is pointless...
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Korg
@King Saturn said: 
"A regular human with Flight, Telekinesis, Healing Powers and some level of Superhuman Strength... "
Assuming this fight takes place in the Matrix, imagine how badly it would be twisted by Deadpool's mere presence. Deadpool bends reality in his mind all the time. Not to mention Neo has had trouble with swords in the Matrix (slower, heavier swords than a katana). I think Deadpool would be tougher to beat than an agent. Neo also doesn't really have a healing factor in the Matrix, despite his other advantages.
Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fluke-buddha

He was still in the Matrix when he was Thomas Anderson, he just wasn't aware of the Matrix at that point.    The real world was his time in Zion and on the Nebuchadnezzar.   Assuming he has all of his Matrix abilities in the fight, Neo FTW

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Korg said:
"
@King Saturn said: 
"A regular human with Flight, Telekinesis, Healing Powers and some level of Superhuman Strength... "
Assuming this fight takes place in the Matrix, imagine how badly it would be twisted by Deadpool's mere presence. Deadpool bends reality in his mind all the time. Not to mention Neo has had trouble with swords in the Matrix (slower, heavier swords than a katana). I think Deadpool would be tougher to beat than an agent. Neo also doesn't really have a healing factor in the Matrix, despite his other advantages.
"
Why assume otherwise ? Neo wasnt Neo outside of the Matrix... and how is Deadpool so tough when The Punisher aired his ass out ? Smith or any Agent would give DP all kinds of hell in the Matrix...

@Fluke-buddha said:
" He was still in the Matrix when he was Thomas Anderson, he just wasn't aware of the Matrix at that point.    The real world was his time in Zion and on the Nebuchadnezzar.   Assuming he has all of his Matrix abilities in the fight, Neo FTW "
Neo wasnt aware he was Neo while he was in The Matrix till he met Morpheus and Trinity... before then he was merely a wandering human... now if you wanna go the b!tch move route and just say this is Thomas Anderson vs Deadpool then you can... I mean nothing says your wrong... cause the OP was lazy with the set up. But based on what's in the Pic I will go with Neo

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Korg
@King Saturn said:
"Why assume otherwise ? Neo wasnt Neo outside of the Matrix..."
You're missing my point entirely. Neo is only as powerful as he is in the Matrix because he knows the laws of physics don't really apply. Deadpool has vivid hallucinations that depict him doing things he couldn't do on a regular basis. Imagine how dangerous he would be in the Matrix, where there actually aren't any limits to what he can do, and in addition to that he is extremely dangerous in the first place. He could just hug Neo, pull the pin on a grenade, and blow them both up. Deadpool will heal. Neo will not.
Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Fluke-buddha
@King Saturn said:
" @Korg said:
"
@King Saturn said: 
"
Why assume otherwise ? Neo wasnt Neo outside of the Matrix... and how is Deadpool so tough when The Punisher aired his ass out ? Smith or any Agent would give DP all kinds of hell in the Matrix...

@Fluke-buddha said:
" He was still in the Matrix when he was Thomas Anderson, he just wasn't aware of the Matrix at that point.    The real world was his time in Zion and on the Nebuchadnezzar.   Assuming he has all of his Matrix abilities in the fight, Neo FTW "
Neo wasnt aware he was Neo while he was in The Matrix till he met Morpheus and Trinity... before then he was merely a wandering human... now if you wanna go the b!tch move route and just say this is Thomas Anderson vs Deadpool then you can... I mean nothing says your wrong... cause the OP was lazy with the set up. But based on what's in the Pic I will go with Neo

"
 I'm just busting chops for the sloppy set up, why don't you just mellow the hell out. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Korg said:
" @King Saturn said:
You're missing my point entirely. Neo is only as powerful as he is in the Matrix because he knows the laws of physics don't really apply. Deadpool has vivid hallucinations that depict him doing things he couldn't do on a regular basis. Imagine how dangerous he would be in the Matrix, where there actually aren't any limits to what he can do, and in addition to that he is extremely dangerous in the first place. He could just hug Neo, pull the pin on a grenade, and blow them both up. Deadpool will heal. Neo will not.
"
Deadpool doesnt know how the Matrix works though... he wouldnt even know he was in it in the first place...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Fluke-buddha said:
" @King Saturn said:

@Fluke-buddha said:

"
 I'm just busting chops for the sloppy set up, why don't you just mellow the hell out.  "
I am mellow... I am just telling it how it is...
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Korg
@King Saturn said:
"Deadpool doesnt know how the Matrix works though... he wouldnt even know he was in it in the first place... "
Deadpool would take advantage of the Matrix subconsciously. That is what I'm saying. Also, wouldn't it be rather pointless for him not to know about the Matrix?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Korg said:
" Deadpool would take advantage of the Matrix subconsciously. That is what I'm saying. Also, wouldn't it be rather pointless for him not to know about the Matrix? "
I dont think it would... billions of people fail to realize the real world from the matrix with the Continuity of the film series... having DP not really know about the Matrix would only make the battle more interesting...
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Korg

So what happens when Deadpool has a hallucination in which he believes he is able to fly?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Korg said:
" So what happens when Deadpool has a hallucination in which he believes he is able to fly? "
then the battle becomes more interesting... lol
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
I wanna shoot off some Firecrackers.....................

Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Fluke-buddha
@King Saturn said:
" @Fluke-buddha said:
" @King Saturn said:

@Fluke-buddha said:

"
 I'm just busting chops for the sloppy set up, why don't you just mellow the hell out.  "
I am mellow... I am just telling it how it is... "
If you insist
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dro
@King Saturn said:
" @Korg said:
" Deadpool would take advantage of the Matrix subconsciously. That is what I'm saying. Also, wouldn't it be rather pointless for him not to know about the Matrix? "
I dont think it would... billions of people fail to realize the real world from the matrix with the Continuity of the film series... having DP not really know about the Matrix would only make the battle more interesting... "
He's seen the Matrix movies. He knows about the Matrix. Deadpool in a curbstomp.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Dro said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Korg said:
I dont think it would... billions of people fail to realize the real world from the matrix with the Continuity of the film series... having DP not really know about the Matrix would only make the battle more interesting... "
He's seen the Matrix movies. He knows about the Matrix. Deadpool in a curbstomp. "
How do you know he has seen The Matrix Movies ? And even if he did... how would he know he was in the Matrix ? He couldnt know it initially unless someone who who has seen The Real World told him...
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sleuth

Neo shouldn't have much trouble here.

HaloKing343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By HaloKing343

Ahem!!!

Neo Can Alter Reality!! This simple fact alone would obviously ensure his victory. Think about it. An army of Agent Smith virus clones attacked him several times and who emerged victorious by altering the fabrications of the matrix? Neo did. Obviously he would destroy Deadpool by using his crazy reality altering powers.

For example, reach into his chest and pull out his heart. Wade may be able to heal, but he can't survive without a heart. Example number 2, get enough energy and fly into the sun, where Wade would burn up at the excessive heat. Example number 3, jump into Wade's body and explode.

Neo would win. Hands down. No contest.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@HaloKing343 said:
" Ahem!!!

Neo Can Alter Reality!! This simple fact alone would obviously ensure his victory. Think about it. An army of Agent Smith virus clones attacked him several times and who emerged victorious by altering the fabrications of the matrix? Neo did. Obviously he would destroy Deadpool by using his crazy reality altering powers.For example, reach into his chest and pull out his heart. Wade may be able to heal, but he can't survive without a heart. Example number 2, get enough energy and fly into the sun, where Wade would burn up at the excessive heat. Example number 3, jump into Wade's body and explode.Neo would win. Hands down. No contest. "
You Called Some Pretty Good Feats Here Dude...

nice
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Korg

None of that would save him from an exploding hug.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Korg said:
" None of that would save him from an exploding hug. "
Probably Not... but thats assuming DP would get it off before Neo jumped in his body and make him explode...
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Korg

Everything in this battle is an assumption. There is no set-up. Neo has faced foes in the Matrix before that he couldn't defeat by jumping into their bodies and making them explode. He continues to fight hand-to-hand throughout the second movie, and only flies to get away most of the time.

Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dro
@King Saturn said:
" @Dro said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Korg said:
He's seen the Matrix movies. He knows about the Matrix. Deadpool in a curbstomp. "
How do you know he has seen The Matrix Movies ? And even if he did... how would he know he was in the Matrix ? He couldnt know it initially unless someone who who has seen The Real World told him... "
Deadpool drops pop-culture references in his jokes all the time. He's fairly up-to-date on popular culture. For instance, he's seen the Spider-Man movies. I'd assume that, as he's seen those, he'd have also seen a movie as big and popular at the matrix. As there's no full record on every single waking day of Deadpool's life, there's no real way to tell for sure, but a very large number of people have seen the Matrix, so it's a pretty safe assumption that Deadpool is one of them.

Given this, Deadpool would realize he's in the Matrix because he'd recognize Neo. Then the playing field would be leveled, and Deadpool's healing factor, combined with his combat skill, would bring in a victory.

If Deadpool doesn't know he's in the Matrix, however, he's screwed.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Korg said:
" Everything in this battle is an assumption. There is no set-up. Neo has faced foes in the Matrix before that he couldn't defeat by jumping into their bodies and making them explode. He continues to fight hand-to-hand throughout the second movie, and only flies to get away most of the time. "
I agree with part of what you are saying here... but I think that part of the reason Neo didnt jump in all of his enemies bodies and made them explode was because of the Script... the Writers simply didnt wanna keep showing him using that ability instead they showed him using other amazing feats throughout the Trilogy... plus if he did it all the time... the film would have been sort boring... I would rather see Neo beat up 100 Smiths with his Wushu style fighting instead of doing the Body Exploding thingy all the time... more exciting in terms of action within the film...

Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wael Hero X

Neo ftw .

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Akwa
@Dro said:
"@King Saturn said:
" @Dro said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Korg said:
How do you know he has seen The Matrix Movies ? And even if he did... how would he know he was in the Matrix ? He couldnt know it initially unless someone who who has seen The Real World told him... "
Deadpool drops pop-culture references in his jokes all the time. He's fairly up-to-date on popular culture. For instance, he's seen the Spider-Man movies. I'd assume that, as he's seen those, he'd have also seen a movie as big and popular at the matrix. As there's no full record on every single waking day of Deadpool's life, there's no real way to tell for sure, but a very large number of people have seen the Matrix, so it's a pretty safe assumption that Deadpool is one of them.Given this, Deadpool would realize he's in the Matrix because he'd recognize Neo. Then the playing field would be leveled, and Deadpool's healing factor, combined with his combat skill, would bring in a victory.If Deadpool doesn't know he's in the Matrix, however, he's screwed."

Agreed. If Deadpool knows he's in the Matrix, it would come down to a battle of who has more hallucinations and imagination. Deadpool would win.

If he doesn't know he's in the Matrix, he pretty much has no chance.
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By Acer

Real world Deadpool

In the Matrix Neo dosen't even need to try to beat Deadpool

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mortein

Neo stomps

mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mv

Neo embarases him

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Dro said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Dro said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Korg said:
Deadpool drops pop-culture references in his jokes all the time. He's fairly up-to-date on popular culture. For instance, he's seen the Spider-Man movies. I'd assume that, as he's seen those, he'd have also seen a movie as big and popular at the matrix. As there's no full record on every single waking day of Deadpool's life, there's no real way to tell for sure, but a very large number of people have seen the Matrix, so it's a pretty safe assumption that Deadpool is one of them.Given this, Deadpool would realize he's in the Matrix because he'd recognize Neo. Then the playing field would be leveled, and Deadpool's healing factor, combined with his combat skill, would bring in a victory.If Deadpool doesn't know he's in the Matrix, however, he's screwed. "
 You are assuming that Deadpool is one of the Freed Minds of The Matrix... when there is No Proof that he is... and unless you can prove that Deadpool in fact knows what The Matrix is... Not Assume he knows... then you really dont have much of an argument here. And Like I Said... by the time Deadpool relizes he is in The Matrix he would already be dead anyways to Neo... To a Person like DP who doesnt understand the concept of The Matrix he wouldnt even see he was in it initially... it would look just like Marvel 616 to him...
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#42  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

...It amazes me that people even bother to debate on matches like this one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad62b7fdcdca
deactivated-5ad62b7fdcdca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

deadpool is winner!
Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Korg said:
"@King Saturn said:
"

Neo was shot up by Agent Smith and then got up and owned him. How can you say he doen't have healing in the Matrix?
Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
"@Fluke-buddha said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Korg said:
He only has those in the Matrix.  In the real world he has none of those things.  He's a normal human whose mind is really good inside a computer simulation. "
In the Real World... he isnt even Neo... he is simply Thomas Anderson... and based on the OP's pics... I am going with him using the Neo of the Matrix... otherwise the battle itself is pointless... "

Not really, the oracle said something about his powers being extended to the real world as well as the matrix
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By vegeta
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#47  Edited By Ferro Vida
@k4tzm4n said:
" ...It amazes me that people even bother to debate on matches like this one. "
This post makes more sense than any other I've seen in this thread xD
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Yaujtapool
@King Saturn said:
" @Dro said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Dro said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Korg said:
Deadpool drops pop-culture references in his jokes all the time. He's fairly up-to-date on popular culture. For instance, he's seen the Spider-Man movies. I'd assume that, as he's seen those, he'd have also seen a movie as big and popular at the matrix. As there's no full record on every single waking day of Deadpool's life, there's no real way to tell for sure, but a very large number of people have seen the Matrix, so it's a pretty safe assumption that Deadpool is one of them.Given this, Deadpool would realize he's in the Matrix because he'd recognize Neo. Then the playing field would be leveled, and Deadpool's healing factor, combined with his combat skill, would bring in a victory.If Deadpool doesn't know he's in the Matrix, however, he's screwed. "
 You are assuming that Deadpool is one of the Freed Minds of The Matrix... when there is No Proof that he is... and unless you can prove that Deadpool in fact knows what The Matrix is... Not Assume he knows... then you really dont have much of an argument here. And Like I Said... by the time Deadpool relizes he is in The Matrix he would already be dead anyways to Neo... To a Person like DP who doesnt understand the concept of The Matrix he wouldnt even see he was in it initially... it would look just like Marvel 616 to him... "
Wait i a minute, if Deadpool knows he lives in a comic why not know that he is in the Matrix ? He does break the fourth wall (Very Frequently) and that could be a factor here.......

Just throwing in a suggestion.........
SylarWeaponX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SylarWeaponX

Deadpool, he can heal.

Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Fluke-buddha
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Fluke-buddha said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Korg said:
In the Real World... he isnt even Neo... he is simply Thomas Anderson... and based on the OP's pics... I am going with him using the Neo of the Matrix... otherwise the battle itself is pointless... "
Not really, the oracle said something about his powers being extended to the real world as well as the matrix "
thats a load of crap!