Deadpool vs. Moon Knight

MoonKnightLOH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By MoonKnightLOH

I am not saying that Moon Knight would beat DeadPool every fight, all I am saying is that Moon Knight can and has beaten him before. I think DeadPool could beat Moon Knight as well but some of these people are stating that Moon Knight could never beat him.

MoonKnightLOH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool_562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Deadpool_562

I obviously win my d00ds

knightshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wade definitely due to healing factor.

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moon Knight 7/10.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

In the comic book Vengeance of the Moon Knight, Deadpool fights Moon Knight but Moon Knight holds back because he doesn't want to kill. When Deadpool tells him he's immortal so Moon Knight pulls out his sword and instantly cuts him into pieces.

Avatar image for manmadeofketchup
ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This already happened in the comics..Moon Knight beat the shit out of him

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know MK has beaten him before (I haven't read the encounter though) but based on how DP treats Frank, Wade should win.

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Frank is nothing compared to Marc.... Deadpool beating Punisher is honestly not a feat to boast about or put him on Moon Knight's level.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Frank is nothing compared to Marc.... Deadpool beating Punisher is honestly not a feat to boast about or put him on Moon Knight's level.

How? When has Marc ever done anything to justify that?

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Yep. Marc outclasses Frank in almost all categories. Strength, Skill, Speed, durability, pain tolerance, agility, stamina etc.

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Hell he even has better tech to work with like his carbonadium armor suit. And if Daredevil can beat Fank fairly easily with his sticks or Billy club/truncheon whatever you wanna call em then Marc could do the same with his own more versatile slew of gear and truncheon.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By buildhare

@alex_1333:

All of the advantages he hold aren't that big (strength, speed) and the other areas are debatable at worst (specifically durability and pain tolerance, I mean come on, it's Frank Castle). The only advantage in skill Marc has is melee, Frank is the superior tactician and gunman.

I don't think Carbonadium is standard.

Daredevil is superior to Moon Knight so using him a measuring stick isn't necessarily reliable. The reasons Daredevil can beat Frank easily on occasion (far superior speed and skill) aren't present against Moon Knight. Spectors standard gear is good but again, Frank Castle. He has the advantage there as well.

Even though I haven't actually read their encounters, I can still say with nigh certainty that Marc did not treat Frank as

nothing compared to Marc

but if you've got something saying otherwise go ahead.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@buildhare:

All of the advantages he hold aren't that big (strength, speed) and the other areas are debatable at worst (specifically durability and pain tolerance, I mean come on, it's Frank Castle).

Moon Knight solidly has an advantage in every physical area to Frank.

I don't think Carbonadium is standard.

Pretty sure this match was created when Moon Knight used it as standard for a few years.

Daredevil is superior to Moon Knight so using him a measuring stick isn't necessarily reliable. The reasons Daredevil can beat Frank easily on occasion (far superior speed and skill) aren't present against Moon Knight.

Moon Knight kept up and bested an Infinity War clone of Daredevil which were beating their 616 counterparts. Moon Knight can keep up with Matt just fine. It lacked Matt's skill and mentality, but it's physicals were the same.

Spectors standard gear is good but again, Frank Castle. He has the advantage there as well.

Just about any incarnation of Moon Knight has much, much better standard gear than Frank.

Even though I haven't actually read their encounters, I can still say with nigh certainty that Marc did not treat Frank as

A holding back Marc beat the hell out of a pissed off Punisher while using just using his staff.

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Alex_1333

@buildhare: I don't think you know that much about or read enough about him. Because if you did you'd know Marc is on par with Matt in Speed and reflexes. Marc would easily defeat Frank not just because of his agility and superior speed in everything but also all the reasons I listed before. If you choose to ignore the statistics then that's your problem. Moon Knight beats Deadpool 7/10 and stomps Frank.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: @beaconofstrength:

Moon Knight solidly has an advantage in every physical area to Frank.

Based on what? Punisher survived a several story fall from Vulture's talons with injuries and took hits to the face from an enhanced Russian, the same Russian that would knock Spiderman out shortly after (with sucker punches). The cyborg opponent MK faced was inferior in essentially every way outside of intelligence and said that he could kill Spector easily.

Pretty sure this match was created when Moon Knight used it as standard for a few years.

Fair enough, but in a Punisher v MK scenario it wouldn't be.

Moon Knight kept up and bested an Infinity War clone of Daredevil which were beating their 616 counterparts. Moon Knight can keep up with Matt just fine. It lacked Matt's skill and mentality, but it's physicals were the same.

Daredevil without the skills isn't really Daredevil. His speed is only so formidable with the knowledge on how to use it.

Just about any incarnation of Moon Knight has much, much better standard gear than Frank.

Crescents, Trucheon w/hook < Guns. Obviously you know more about him then me so maybe you could clarify what his true standard would be, because that's what he uses in 90% of the issues I've read.

A holding back Marc beat the hell out of a pissed off Punisher while using just using his staff.

Is that consistent with their other encounters?

@buildhare: I don't think you know that much about or read enough about him. Because if you did you'd know Marc is on par with Matt in Speed and reflexes. Marc would easily defeat Frank not just because of his agility and superior speed in everything but also all the reasons I listed before. If you choose to ignore the statistics then that's your problem. Moon Knight beats Deadpool 7/10 and stomps Frank.

Ease up mate, no need to get salty.

What statistics are you talking about? You just said he was better and that's it.

The vast majority of users in this thread would disagree with your comment about Deadpool and based on this the Frank comment as well.

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: I wasn't salty "mate". However you should take your own advice and chill. As for my statistics, you're right but it's not like you are doing any better with trying to back up how Frank beats or is on Marc's level. You're a hypocrite. You're doing the same thing you're accusing me of, just stating your opinion without any facts or feats/evidence to back up what you're claiming. Also doesn't matter if he has guns. He's not getting past that amor or even hitting him for that matter considering Moon Knight is faster and more skilled than him. He'll just dodge all of Frank's attacks and then proceed to beat him.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By buildhare

@alex_1333:

I wasn't salty "mate".

Textbook salt mate.

As for my statistics, you're right but it's not like you are doing any better with trying to back up how Frank beats or is on Marc's level.

Do you understand what statistics are? I said you haven't provided any because you literally haven't.

Statistics;

Statistics is the study of the collection, analysis, interpretation, presentation, and organisation of data. In applying statistics to, e.g., a scientific, industrial, or social problem, it is conventional to begin with a statistical population or a statistical model process to be studied.

Not Statistics;

I don't think you know that much about or read enough about him. Because if you did you'd know Marc is on par with Matt in Speed and reflexes. Marc would easily defeat Frank not just because of his agility and superior speed in everything but also all the reasons I listed before. If you choose to ignore the statistics then that's your problem. Moon Knight beats Deadpool 7/10 and stomps Frank.

You're a hypocrite. You're doing the same thing you're accusing me of, just stating your opinion without any facts or feats/evidence to back up what you're claiming.

You;

Yep. Marc outclasses Frank in almost all categories. Strength, Skill, Speed, durability, pain tolerance, agility, stamina etc.

Me;

Based on what? Punisher survived a several story fall from Vulture's talons with injuries and took hits to the face from an enhanced Russian, the same Russian that would knock Spiderman out shortly after (with sucker punches). The cyborg opponent MK faced was inferior in essentially every way outside of intelligence and said that he could kill Spector easily.

I mentioned individual instances, you just said what you thought without anything to back it up. Check yourself before you toss that word around.

Also doesn't matter if he has guns. He's not getting past that amor or even hitting him for that matter considering Moon Knight is faster and more skilled than him. He'll just dodge all of Frank's attacks and then proceed to beat him.

I wasn't even commenting on who wins. I called out the idea that either of them stomps, which is just silly.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare:

The cyborg opponent MK faced was inferior in essentially every way outside of intelligence and said that he could kill Spector easily.

You seem to be ignoring that Moon Knight fought Midnight Man at his absolute weakest. He was still recovering from his injuries and was definitely not at his best. He could barely walk and was in constant pain. Moon Knight had the Great wall bash on his head numerous times, who could destroy walls and create huge holes in the ground easily. He's also endured massive falls, multiple point blank explosions, and more. Hell, he endured sonics that could knock out the Thing.

Durability and pain tolerance is really their only comparable area, Franks bested in every other area.

Fair enough, but in a Punisher v MK scenario it wouldn't be.

We're supposed to base gear and version off when this was made, which was during Marc's Vengence era.

Daredevil without the skills isn't really Daredevil. His speed is only so formidable with the knowledge on how to use it.

You're goalposting. You said Daredevil is much faster than Marc, and I showed you being able to keep up with Matt just fine. I already admitted it didn't have Matt's skill, but it still had his speed. Infinity War Daredevil not having Matt's skill doesn't make him any slower.

Crescents, Trucheon w/hook < Guns. Obviously you know more about him then me so maybe you could clarify what his true standard would be, because that's what he uses in 90% of the issues I've read.

Multiple trick crescents which can range to gas to explosive, trucheon with many gadgets built in, gauntlets, crescent launchers, and even guns in some cases. Marc's armor generally makes fire arms completely useless on top of that.

Is that consistent with their other encounters?

They've only fought 3 times. In their first encounter it was a quick skirmish and they didn't want to fight each other, next encounter Moon Knight chumped Frank once he got remotely serious, and in the third Moon Knight gave Frank a seizure while he was being possessed by a snake.

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Alex_1333

@buildhare: I know what statistics means bruh. Chill. Secondly you've still not provided any factual evidence. You're just saying stuff that you claim happened. Show me scans. Again you're an incredible denial hypocrite at this point. Thirdly Moon Knight stomps Frank. Get over it.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alex_1333:

You're just saying stuff that you claim happened. Show me scans.

When you don't do the same? Bruh, I'm good. If I wanted to continue this debate I'll do it with someone who knows what they're talking about. Speaking of;

@beaconofstrength

You seem to be ignoring that Moon Knight fought Midnight Man at his absolute weakest. He was still recovering from his injuries and was definitely not at his best. He could barely walk and was in constant pain.

He'd been training by that point correct? He might not have been 100% still but he definitely wasn't anywhere near the condition he was in when Taskmaster attacked him.

Durability and pain tolerance is really their only comparable area, Franks bested in every other area.

I'd think more then just that, you may think MK wins but surely it can't be that hard to recognize Frank is comparable (if still inferior) in other aspects like strength, skill (not necessarily H2H) and as a tactician.

We're supposed to base gear and version off when this was made, which was during Marc's Vengence era.

But we aren't even talking about the topic of this thread.

You're goalposting. You said Daredevil is much faster than Marc, and I showed you being able to keep up with Matt just fine. I already admitted it didn't have Matt's skill, but it still had his speed. Infinity War Daredevil not having Matt's skill doesn't make him any slower.

I didn't say he was much faster then Marc, I said Daredevil was far faster than Frank. I don't read DD but the general consensus seems to be Marc<Matt with regards to speed.

Multiple trick crescents which can range to gas to explosive, trucheon with many gadgets built in, gauntlets, crescent launchers, and even guns in some cases. Marc's armor generally makes fire arms completely useless on top of that.

How often does he use those though? I doubt enough to be standard gear. The only one you listed I've actually seen him use more then once is the crescent launcher, and that was given to him for the Secret Avengers run.

Can't really talk on Marc's armor, although bullets went through his TSA suit just fine (as well as bolts in his encounter with Tasky).

They've only fought 3 times. In their first encounter it was a quick skirmish and they didn't want to fight each other, next encounter Moon Knight chumped Frank once he got remotely serious, and in the third Moon Knight gave Frank a seizure while he was being possessed by a snake.

Do you know the specific issues? It'd be great to read them.

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Again with the hypocrisy. Just chill and stop whining. Or just leave you know.... Oh and Moon Knight stomps hard af.

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the gloves off Moon Knight wins, as has already happened.

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump again!

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Deadpool should win.

Infinitias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DP due to his crazy regeneration Powers. Remove them and you have a great fight which MK is likely to win

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Um. Moon Knight. Because it happened. And Marc stomped him.

As soon as he realized Wade had a healing factor and could survive MK's brutality, it was no longer even a challenge with MK not holding back anymore. MK destroyed Deadpool handily.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@tparks: Lol, if we use that analogy every single instance about any character should be taken into account "because it happened". That's pretty f***ing weak man, specially since the instance hardly does any justice to Deadpool.

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alpha said:

I think Deadpool only wins because of his healing factor.

Yeah true , but he still wins..

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@ghostravage: Well, I can't think of a single better feat to base an opinion of this fight off of, then the time they fought each other, and it ended with a decisive victory for Moon Knight.

Variables could play out in different ways, but it wasn't even a contest. MK stomped him bad.

I do think DP has more advantages with better gear and a healing factor, but it's hard to argue for DP when MK beat him so easily, and with a sword at that. MK's not even a sword fighter, and DP is. DP also had prepped for MK, which should have gave him a huge advantage. DP had every advantage in that fight, and still got humiliated.

You can call it bad writing, and I wouldn't disagree too much with you. Only to the point that MK does have better skill to give him the win, if only by statements, but I'm not sure I would have said he was that much more skilled then DP unless that fight happened, which is why I wouldn't press an issue of someone saying it's bad writing too much, because I'm not 100% confident it wasn't bad writing. I still just have a hard time saying DP wins, when MK beat him so decisively during the height of DP's popularity excluding when his movie came out.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Lol, if we use that analogy every single instance about any character should be taken into account "because it happened". That's pretty f***ing weak man, specially since the instance hardly does any justice to Deadpool.

I don't think Gregg Hurwitz wrote Deadpool that badly. Deadpool was still able to easily throw Moon Knight through concrete walls multiple times, without much trouble.

Kaidown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Kaidown

Mooney just can't beat anyone dude...

if he did...... it's bad writing. XD

- beat Deadpool ? Mooney has no sword fighting skill.... even writer has proven that he has, no one's gonna accept that anyway (especially Deadpool fanboy :) ) oh! and his armor is useless....it can't protect him from Wade's sword. it's just Carbodanium armor. Just for fashion. and why the hell Wade go to hospital? In comic it's definitely not his own room or anything...it's hospital where outside patient room has many trees and lamp post.

Did you guys see Deadpool's film ? the scene where his hand get cut off . it's regrowing back so fast by his Healing factor..!!!. just in one sec dude...!!! and yes Deadpool didn't get serious cuz he love when his job failed so.......it's really bad writing.

Avatar image for deactivated-63650dec3a411
deactivated-63650dec3a411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers