#101  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Trackz said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Trackz said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:
 so what exactly makes it hard to believe that moon knight would eclipse deadpool? "
Because he performs at a lower level than Deadpool in his average showings. "
examples being? "
Deadpool has beaten or has had impressive showings against Marvel's elite and has proven he is in a high tier. Moon Knight has only stalemated a few good fighters.He's never actually beaten anyone who was very skilled.IIRC he ran from Bullseye. "
who are the examples of marvels elite? and moon knight was injured when he went up against bullseye IIRC, but can you name the members of marvels elite that deadpool has beaten "
 Moon Knight received medical attention before facing Bullseye.  The fact still remains he STATED he couldn't beat Bullseye.  Dispute that all you want, but he said it himself.   Characters Deadpool has defeated and/or had a stalemate with:  -Wolverine -Cable -Iron Fist -Killmonger -Shatterstar -Punisher (with advanced tech) -Bullseye -Ajax -Slayback (off panel.  Only states he blew up him) -Taskmaster -Agent X   And that's just off the top of my head. "
unlike deadpool, he doesn't heal immediately, he;s a regular human, just because he received medical attention, doesn't mean he was at 100%. I don't doubt that in the conidition he was in that he couldn't beat bullseye. but in forum fights we assume characters are at 100%  which of these were sword-fights/H2H, and don't forget that Punisher was stalemating deadpool in H2H right before the guns were drawn in the suicide kings arc. "

This is pathetic.  You'll find any excuse in an attempt to help you, won't you? It doesn't matter what condition he's in.  Spector believes he can't beat Bullseye.  It's that simple. 

And what the f*ck were you reading in Suicide Kings? That wasn't hand-to-hand.  Frank jumped him using an assortment of new technology.  Want me to post the scans to prove how you're wrong or would you rather just be modest and admit you're wrong?
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Trackz

you can stop, that doesn't make your points correct 
an injured/less than 100% moon knight stated he couldn't beat bullseye, and we are takign that at face value? bias much? 

we have no evidence that deadpool can beat moon knight in a sword fight, you can keep listing all the people deadpool beat but the thing is: 
a. more than half of those aren't sword fights 
b. moon knight hasn't faced them so you can't say they are out of his league 
c. we have an on-panel showing of moon knight eclipsing deadpool in a sword fight despite his physical advantages (which were written into the story) 
d. moon knight has never lost to an opponent that would allow deadpool's long list of opponents to make a difference. 

it would be different if we had moon knight losing to opponents left and right, or him being stomped by opponents deadpool walked through, but we haven't seen that. 

To write off Moon Knight #8 (there only on-panel confrontation) off as PIS holds no ground. 

Drake Harlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Drake Harlock

Tell'em how you feel K4tzm4n..LOL!

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Trackz
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Trackz said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Trackz said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:
 so what exactly makes it hard to believe that moon knight would eclipse deadpool? "
Because he performs at a lower level than Deadpool in his average showings. "
examples being? "
Deadpool has beaten or has had impressive showings against Marvel's elite and has proven he is in a high tier. Moon Knight has only stalemated a few good fighters.He's never actually beaten anyone who was very skilled.IIRC he ran from Bullseye. "
who are the examples of marvels elite? and moon knight was injured when he went up against bullseye IIRC, but can you name the members of marvels elite that deadpool has beaten "
 Moon Knight received medical attention before facing Bullseye.  The fact still remains he STATED he couldn't beat Bullseye.  Dispute that all you want, but he said it himself.   Characters Deadpool has defeated and/or had a stalemate with:  -Wolverine -Cable -Iron Fist -Killmonger -Shatterstar -Punisher (with advanced tech) -Bullseye -Ajax -Slayback (off panel.  Only states he blew up him) -Taskmaster -Agent X   And that's just off the top of my head. "
unlike deadpool, he doesn't heal immediately, he;s a regular human, just because he received medical attention, doesn't mean he was at 100%. I don't doubt that in the conidition he was in that he couldn't beat bullseye. but in forum fights we assume characters are at 100%  which of these were sword-fights/H2H, and don't forget that Punisher was stalemating deadpool in H2H right before the guns were drawn in the suicide kings arc. "
This is pathetic.  You'll find any excuse in an attempt to help you, won't you? It doesn't matter what condition he's in.  Spector believes he can't beat Bullseye.  It's that simple.  And what the f*ck were you reading in Suicide Kings? That wasn't hand-to-hand.  Frank jumped him using an assortment of new technology.  Want me to post the scans to prove how you're wrong or would you rather just be modest and admit you're wrong? "
how is it an excuse, if you read the series you would see that Moon knight's injuries were shown to effect him for several issues, and were hindering him when he scared off taskmaster. Moon Knight said he couldn't beat him, that's correct. But you can't take that statement out of context to suit your argument. Moon Knight was injured, and hardly at 100%, if would be an incredible feat if a weakened moon knight took out bullseye.  

did you read teh entire fight, in one instance they go hand-to-hand, frank bites off his nose, then they both proceed to draws guns on each other. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By spidey 15
@Trackz: 
1)Oh really? Just one evidence you have to show? Not enough...=]
Some scans to show you how skill he can be...and to think that there are more that i don't have....=]

2) DP also has beaten or stalemate wolverine without prep.=]
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Trackz:
1) You're talking about injuries in the beginning of the series...Injuries which were no longer an issue during the Thunderbolts arc. 
2)

Moon Knight said he couldn't beat him, that's correct. But you can't take that statement out of context to suit your argument  

What the f*ck are you even talking about here? Don't cry to me about if.  Moon Knight said it himself.  I'm a big supporter of Spector, but when he's outclassed he's outclassed.  Get over it. 

did you read teh entire fight, in one instance they go hand-to-hand, frank bites off his nose, then they both proceed to draws guns on each other.  

Yes. I read all of it.  If you think Frank is superior in hand-to-hand over Deadpool than...Well, come to think of it, you probably do based on everything I've seen you say here. 

Quit being ignorant and look at the facts with the characters histories, not just something ONE writer has recently put out to increase sales.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Trackz
@spidey 15 said:
" @Trackz: 
1)Oh really? Just one evidence you have to show? Not enough...=]
Some scans to show you how skill he can be...and to think that there are more that i don't have....=]

2) DP also has beaten or stalemate wolverine without prep.=] "
1. which of those proves he's better than moon knight? 
2. which fight are you talking about exactly?
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Trackz

Punisher matching Deadpool in a hand-to-hand fight: 

ends there when they both draw guns on each other
Nepth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 16

#109  Edited By Nepth

Deadpool. From what I've read of Moon Knight he seems kind of reckless, his fighting style is very messy. He would land some hard hits but wouldn't end up winning.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Trackz said:
"Punisher matching Deadpool in a hand-to-hand fight: 

ends there when they both draw guns on each other "

Your scans don't work. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By spidey 15
@Trackz: 
1)All of them.=]
2) Most of they have. Some are in the image.

What is the thing you can't understand that DP is better swordman, better fighter etc?
Why do you believe that they fight they had is a proof?
Why do you believe that MK can actually hospitalize someone who can heal so fast that he is almost immortal?=]
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Trackz:
Let me put this in terms you can understand, since words apparently don't mean a thing to you. 

Here's a picture!  Sorry, it's not a pop-up, but I hope it helps. 

Shatterstar = Your debate supporting Moon Knight. Deadpool = Everyone's debate supporting Deadpool.
Shatterstar = Your debate supporting Moon Knight. Deadpool = Everyone's debate supporting Deadpool.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Trackz
@k4tzm4n said:
"

@Trackz:
1) You're talking about injuries in the beginning of the series...Injuries which were no longer an issue during the Thunderbolts arc. 
2)

Moon Knight said he couldn't beat him, that's correct. But you can't take that statement out of context to suit your argument  

What the f*ck are you even talking about here? Don't cry to me about if.  Moon Knight said it himself.  I'm a big supporter of Spector, but when he's outclassed he's outclassed.  Get over it. 

Yes. I read all of it.  If you think Frank is superior in hand-to-hand over Deadpool than...Well, come to think of it, you probably do based on everything I've seen you say here. 

Quit being ignorant and look at the facts with the characters histories, not just something ONE writer has recently put out to increase sales.

"
I'm not even a fan of moon knight, but we have on-panel proof showing him taking on deadpool on equal terms, and nothing to contradict it. it's completely illogical to call PIS, and you can go run to a mod about that one.  

once again yes moon knight said it, but he wasn't 100%, you can keep stating the same thing that doesn't eliminate the context in which it was said.  

I never said frank was superior in H2H, i know he's not, but being physically inferior, was able to take it to deadpool and do very well, he's hardly as skilled as compared to moon knight with a sword.  

moon knight and deadpool have no comparable feats. It comes down to deadpool beat character a,b,c,d, and e while moon knight has been fighting character f,g,h,i, and j. When they do cross, people get in an uproar, but there's nothing PIS about their encounter. Moon Knight has been written at that level for a while, he just hasn't taken on any a-class heroes because he's quite obviously a b-lister. The facts you're talking about are only due to Deadpool's many features, and he hasn't beaten anyone who has been able to walk over Moon Knight.
Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#114  Edited By Clutch

Heh....
Deadpool takes this majority of time,but I think people are foolish when they underestimate Spector in this battle.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#115  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Trackz said:
  we have no evidence that deadpool can beat moon knight in a sword fight, you can keep listing all the people deadpool beat but the thing is: a. more than half of those aren't sword fights 
Why are you so hung up on swords as if Moon Knight has any sword\incredible weapon feats? 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Clutch said:
" Heh.... Deadpool takes this majority of time,but I think people are foolish when they underestimate Spector in this battle. "
Why? What the hell has Moon Knight done to make him even remotely comparable to Wade? 
People underestimate Moon Knight because he hasn't done anything.There are no feats you could post to back him up as being an actual match for Deadpool.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By spidey 15
@Trackz: 

I'm not even a fan of moon knight, but we have on-panel proof showing him taking on deadpool on equal terms, and nothing to contradict it. it's completely illogical to call PIS, and you can go run to a mod about that one. 

WTF??!!!! Illogical to call PIS that fight?? Are you serious???? You think that is logical for someone like MK to HOSPITALIZE someone like DP???!! If yes then there is nothing more to say...=]
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Trackz
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Trackz said:
"Punisher matching Deadpool in a hand-to-hand fight: 

ends there when they both draw guns on each other "
Your scans don't work.  "
They're from the Punisher Capabilities thread on killermovies.com, but you should know what fight i'm talking about.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#119  Edited By rbysjti

I think Moon Knight is pretty much skilled. IN his own comics, he has shown beating tough opponents, a skilled assassin who could multpily and that was more than 10. and a giant robotic monster, etc

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Trackz
@spidey 15 said:
" @Trackz: 

WTF??!!!! Illogical to call PIS that fight?? Are you serious???? You think that is logical for someone like MK to HOSPITALIZE someone like DP???!! If yes then there is nothing more to say...=] "
did you read the arc? deadpool healed by himself, it's not like he needed surgery. 
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Trackz
@Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:
  we have no evidence that deadpool can beat moon knight in a sword fight, you can keep listing all the people deadpool beat but the thing is: a. more than half of those aren't sword fights 
Why are you so hung up on swords as if Moon Knight has any sword\incredible weapon feats?  "
because listing non-sword fights as reasons why deadpool is a more skilled swordsman doesn't make sense...
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Drake Harlock said:

"Tell'em how you feel K4tzm4n..LOL! "

Heh.  I just have absolutely no patience right now and this kid is ignoring years upon years of feats and countering it with a single issue that has multiple demonstrations of being poor writing.  Ignorance is bliss, I suppose. 

You're an idiot.  I don't care how much trouble that gets me in, but it has to be said.  You're BLATANTLY ignoring debates presented by myself and others.  You're grasping to one issue like a life vest in a sea of Deadpool feats in this thread.  At the end of the day, you think you're safe because of the vest, but you're still stuck in the sea and eventually you're going to drown.  I just hope I'm around when you finally admit you're wrong.

once again yes moon knight said it, but he wasn't 100%, you can keep stating the same thing that doesn't eliminate the context in which it was said.   

See my above statement of your lack of intellect. It applies here too.  Spector said something.  I'm not taking it out of context.  He said it.  It's that simple.

moon knight and deadpool have no comparable feats. It comes down to deadpool beat character a,b,c,d, and e while moon knight has been fighting character f,g,h,i, and j.  

Moon Knight can't hang with the people Deadpool has fought and on paper Deadpool has superior attributes and skills.  Tough to determine that outcome, isn't it?  No, it's not.  But for some reason you think it is.

When they do cross, people get in an uproar, but there's nothing PIS about their encounter.  

It's been stated why but you ignore it.  That's your fault.

Moon Knight has been written at that level for a while, he just hasn't taken on any a-class heroes because he's quite obviously a b-lister.  

Do your f*cking research.  He's taken on Daredevil, Nick Fury, Punisher, Spider-Man and more.  If you're going to debate on someone, first obtain knowledge on the character.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By spidey 15
@Trackz said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Trackz: 

WTF??!!!! Illogical to call PIS that fight?? Are you serious???? You think that is logical for someone like MK to HOSPITALIZE someone like DP???!! If yes then there is nothing more to say...=] "
did you read the arc? deadpool healed by himself, it's not like he needed surgery.  "
The point is the he used surgery and that shows how stupid writing was combined with the fact that MK with no actual sword fighting skills beaten him in a sword fight. There are so many wrong things in that arc....=]
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Trackz
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Drake Harlock said:

"Tell'em how you feel K4tzm4n..LOL! "

Heh.  I just have absolutely no patience right now and this kid is ignoring years upon years of feats and countering it with a single issue that has multiple demonstrations of being poor writing.  Ignorance is bliss, I suppose. 

You're an idiot.  I don't care how much trouble that gets me in, but it has to be said.  You're BLATANTLY ignoring debates presented by myself and others.  You're grasping to one issue like a life vest in a sea of Deadpool feats in this thread.  At the end of the day, you think you're safe because of the vest, but you're still stuck in the sea and eventually you're going to drown.  I just hope I'm around when you finally admit you're wrong.

See my above statement of your lack of intellect. It applies here too.  Spector said something.  I'm not taking it out of context.  He said it.  It's that simple.

moon knight and deadpool have no comparable feats. It comes down to deadpool beat character a,b,c,d, and e while moon knight has been fighting character f,g,h,i, and j.  

Moon Knight can't hang with the people Deadpool has fought and on paper Deadpool has superior attributes and skills.  Tough to determine that outcome, isn't it?  No, it's not.  But for some reason you think it is.

When they do cross, people get in an uproar, but there's nothing PIS about their encounter.  

It's been stated why but you ignore it.  That's your fault.

Moon Knight has been written at that level for a while, he just hasn't taken on any a-class heroes because he's quite obviously a b-lister.  

Do your f*cking research.  He's taken on Daredevil, Nick Fury, Punisher, Spider-Man and more.  If you're going to debate on someone, first obtain knowledge on the character.   "
1. I'm not ignoring anything. the argument is simply not being addressed. deadpool and moon knight have no comparable showing that anyone can make the assumption that their fight was PIS. They have never been shown together previously and they have rarely fought the same opponents. Deadpool has many sword-fights, Moon Knight doesn't. so who is anyone to say at what level moon knight's swordsmanship should be at? It has never been taken on directly before until now. All we knew was that he was a master of many weapons. 
2. wow. it's hard to ebelieve you don't understand this. lets try again. YES, moon knight stated it. YES, he was correct. In his present condition, he couldn't beat bullseye. No different than a tired Usain Bolt saying he couldn't beat any sprinter in a race, at 100 %? sure he could. But when you're injured and fatigued, you can't take your statements to mean the same for when you're at 100%. Example? when injured Moon Knight has trouble with Bullseye, when in better condition he tackles people like werewolf by night, the hulk, and lets not forget deadpool. 
3. i haven't ignored it, there's nothing to support it. No one has provided proof that deadpool is a beter swordsman, when on-panel we can clearly see moon knight has been written as teh better of the two.  
4. He's hardly taken on as many as Deadpool. I was also mainly talking about in bladed combat. 

if you haven't noticed, I'm not commenting on the overall outcome of the fight. Only the merit of Moon Knight #8.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#125  Edited By geraldthesloth

Moon Knight isn't ever winning.

Quit dismissing things you don't like as PIS.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Trackz
@spidey 15 said:
" @Trackz said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Trackz: 

did you read the arc? deadpool healed by himself, it's not like he needed surgery.  "
The point is the he used surgery and that shows how stupid writing was combined with the fact that MK with no actual sword fighting skills beaten him in a sword fight. There are so many wrong things in that arc....=] "
deadpool was shown on panel healing from the injuries himself...
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#127  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Trackz: Wait, wait. Based on your logic. If Spawn lost to say....Dark Wing Duck. It's not PIS because they've never been in comic together or been compared. Bravo good sir! I haven't seen this kind of logic since my days arguing with Spike.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" Moon Knight isn't ever winning.   Quit dismissing things you don't like as PIS. "
Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Terran

Deadpool wins..

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Terran said:
"  Deadpool wins.. "
Easily too.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

1. I'm not ignoring anything. the argument is simply not being addressed. deadpool and moon knight have no comparable showing that anyone can make the assumption that their fight was PIS.  

Really? Deadpool not using his superior agility and speed in combat? Deadpool not being able to inflict ANY injuries on Moon Knight, despite him regularly tagging Wolverine, a character who is physically and technically superior than Moon Knight?  Deadpool GIVING UP and saying uncle in the fight, despite him taking far more punishment from Wolverine and wanting to contiue?  PIS.  

They have never been shown together previously and they have rarely fought the same opponents. 

Want to know why? They're literally at different levels.  

Deadpool has many sword-fights, Moon Knight doesn't. so who is anyone to say at what level moon knight's swordsmanship should be at? It has never been taken on directly before until now. All we knew was that he was a master of many weapons.  

If you've read the pages of debates here, you'd say that I pointed out even if theyre EVEN in terms of swordsmanship, Deadpool's other advantages give him a hefty advantage.

wow. it's hard to ebelieve you don't understand this. lets try again. YES, moon knight stated it. YES, he was correct. In his present condition, he couldn't beat bullseye.  

He had no sign of injuries in the battle.  Go re-read it.  The only injuries he had were from Bullseye's daggers. The injuries you're speaking of were over 20 issues ago.  If you're going to moan about injuries, why not mention how Bullseye was in various other titles at the times taking injuries too? Both at 100%, Bullseye takes a huge majority.  That's a fact and the majority of highly-respected debaters will likely concur....Just as they would on the logical outcome of this debate.

the hulk, 

Thank you for providing even more proof you'll believe any sh*t that's printed.  Loeb treated Moon Knight like a mix of Batman.  To believe that issue and use it as an example is pathetic.

haven't ignored it, there's nothing to support it. No one has provided proof that deadpool is a beter swordsman, when on-panel we can clearly see moon knight has been written as teh better of the two.   

Go read his fights with Wolverine and more. It's funny.  You complain the MK VS DP fight isn't PIS, but EVERY DP encounter with Wolverine IS.  You're a hypocrite.  Nuff' said. 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By spidey 15
@Trackz: Is like saying that spidey has only one fight with firelord and his winning wasn't PIS because they never meet again.....wow. I'm glad about it....=]
@k4tzm4n:
WOW K4tz. Calm down. This is the first time i see you insulting....=S
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15:
I admit, I'm being harsh and shouldn't say those things but it's how I feel.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: I understand that. Stubborness is annoying most of the time....=]
Tsemasi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Tsemasi

Deadpool on raw superhuman abilities wins out.
As far as experience and possibly skill, they're damned near even. Moon Knight does have some pretty impressive martial arts abilities though. We all know it boils down to the writer.
But I personally think if Deadpool is taking Moon Knight serious and doesn't have a skitz fit, he'd win. Otherwise like in Vengeance of the Moon Knight #8; that'll happen.

84taskmaster84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By 84taskmaster84

alright lets get fight going i think DP would win. Dont get me wrong i like MK better but lets be honest DP and MK are equal in skill DP has strenght and speed advantage plus he can healand teleport via device..... if DP has metal lapse MK wins other wise moonknight needs prep thee end
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#137  Edited By The_Assassin_

Deadpool wins hands down

Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By marvelrules2011

Pool

lilron890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By lilron890

Moon Knight would obviously win. Deadpool has to many flaws. 
His healing factor is not controlled its random
He CAN die, Deadpool can regenerate organs but if he losses his heart he will he regenerate it its its not there
He's insane

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alpha said:

I think Deadpool only wins because of his healing factor.

D_Pooly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By D_Pooly
@lilron890 said:
Moon Knight would obviously win. Deadpool has to many flaws.  His healing factor is not controlled its random He CAN die, Deadpool can regenerate organs but if he losses his heart he will he regenerate it its its not there He's insane

from what ive seen the only way he can die is if you take his head and get it far away from his body, hes been blown to bits among other things...and his regenaration is completly controlled infact he has to think about healing to heal ( unlike wolverine who just heals non stop). ive only read one or 2 times when deadpool is killed and its when nightcrawler teleports his head and hid it in a creater (age of apocolypse timeline), and in the In the alternate Earth ending of the weapon x comic deadpool is killed by agent zero's anti-healing factor acid
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By progenitorigin

My vote goes to Deadpool.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Fetts

Deadpool can take this.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Trackz

you dont need to kill deadpool to beat him, he's been knocked out many times, and he's passed out from blood loss several times in his series as well.

Deadpool_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Deadpool_17
@lilron890 said:

Moon Knight would obviously win. Deadpool has to many flaws.  His healing factor is not controlled its random He CAN die, Deadpool can regenerate organs but if he losses his heart he will he regenerate it its its not there He's insane

Why can't he? He can regenerate pancreas and brain. What doesn't tell you that he can regenerate a heart. 
Healing is not random= when he is sad/depressed, his healing is slow          while when he's angry or happy it will be fast.

I say that Moon knight will defeat him after a good fight but deadpool would just keep healing and come after him.
weaponx25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By weaponx25

@Mr. Wilson: Moon knight is booster gold compared to batman and it would be Deadpool

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#147  Edited By Joygirl

DP has a massive myriad of ways to win this. He's stronger, faster, better, better-equipped, can heal, etc etc etc. He wins hard and makes us giggle while he does.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#148  Edited By ReVamp

Deadpool seems to have this.

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By capfan80

Anytime Deadpool appears on these things every fanboy shows up treating him like he is the second coming of superman. Just because you like him doesn't mean he is meant as a character to throw down with anyone and win. Plus, that healing factor is not instantaneous and often can leave him incapacitated, which I think would count as a win for Moon Knight. Old Moon Knight was a beast and would have pimp slapped Deadpool.

Deadpool getting slapped around and screwing up is part of what makes him loveable. Moon Knight is not loveable. He is half Batman, half Frank Castle. Maybe eventually Deadpool would kill him but first time outta the gate I gotta give it to Moon Knight.

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By capfan80

@Vance Astro: I think you sell Moon Knight short. Plus Deadpool has gotten it handed to him on many occasions.