k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Clutch:
No one has ever stated Moon Knight CAN'T use a sword.  I've replied directly to you stating it's explained Moon Knight is a "weapons expert (WWBN 32)".  Even if you wish to consider them EQUALS in terms of swordsmanship, Deadpool still has MULTIPLE physical advantages. 

And people take current versions less seriously because NEITHER are being written to their full potential.  Classic Moon Knight had superior agility feats, h2h feats, reflex feats, etc.  Classic Deadpool wasn't a freaking clown with a healing factor, either.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By spidey 15
@Clutch: That are some cool scans but they aren't plenty feats. I can see only one feat aginst one person. MK seems to know how to use the weapon but he is not on DP's lvl. For example there is a scan where DD is beating the hell out of 2 samurais with a sword, that doesn't mean he is as skilled as DP with that weapon. DP held his own and also beaten wolverine who actually has his own "swords" and he is a lot better fighter than MK. MK should never beaten DP in a sword fight, let alone hospitalize him....=]
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By progenitorigin

I give it to Deadpool.  I know Moon Knight can be brutal in his H2H, and he's considerably stronger in the moonlight with a lot of Batman-esque equipment at his disposal, but I don't know enough about Moon Knight to know exactly how much punishment he can take, i've seen him come out on top of a few graphic encounters, but as far as I know, I don't think Moon Knight has anything exceptional that could take out or one-shot Deadpool, whereas Deadpool has plenty of firearms, martial arts skill, even blades to take down someone.  Not going to presume I know all this for sure, but based off what I know, I say Deadpool.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@progenitor said:
"I give it to Deadpool.  I know Moon Knight can be brutal in his H2H, and he's considerably stronger in the moonlight with a lot of Batman-esque equipment at his disposal, but I don't know enough about Moon Knight to know exactly how much punishment he can take, i've seen him come out on top of a few graphic encounters, but as far as I know, I don't think Moon Knight has anything exceptional that could take out or one-shot Deadpool, whereas Deadpool has plenty of firearms, martial arts skill, even blades to take down someone.  Not going to presume I know all this for sure, but based off what I know, I say Deadpool. "
Moon Knight's attributes no longer increase when in the moon light.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Trackz

moon knight does have carbonadium armor and all of his gadgets on his side, he also has the benefit of Deadpool's short attention span.  

Moon knight beat deadpool twice in that little arc, once in h2h and once in a sword fight, in both instances the writer made it apparent deadpool had the strength advantage, moon knight is just more skilled, and that's on panel. Moon Knight is heavily underestimated despite him having many advantages, how many times would moon knight have to beat deadpool before it wasn't seen as PIS?

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By spidey 15
@Trackz said:

" moon knight does have carbonadium armor and all of his gadgets on his side, he also has the benefit of Deadpool's short attention span.   Moon knight beat deadpool twice in that little arc, once in h2h and once in a sword fight, in both instances the writer made it apparent deadpool had the strength advantage, moon knight is just more skilled, and that's on panel. Moon Knight is heavily underestimated despite him having many advantages, how many times would moon knight have to beat deadpool before it wasn't seen as PIS? "

Do you even know who deadpool is? Do you know how skilled can be with his swords while MK almost never uses swords. We see deadpool being hospitalize while everyone knows that he can heal. And then you think is not PIS. That makes sense.
His armor won't be a big help cause it doesn't cover all of his body.=]
So deadpool doesn't have gadgets.
We can not use a PIS arc in order to prove that MK is better fighter....=]
Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Terran

What I found wrong about the whole MK & DP arc was that deadpool never used any of his weapons or gadget's Eg: guns, bomb and others..  while MK pulled out all the stop's with his moon and that stick things! 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

moon knight does have carbonadium armor and all of his gadgets on his side, he also has the benefit of Deadpool's short attention span.   

And the armor does NOT cover his entire body.  His entire head is vulnerable, as well as various parts of his limbs.  If you want scans, I'll present them. 

Moon knight beat deadpool twice in that little arc, once in h2h 

Getting sucker punched when looking at a hot nurse is getting outskilled in h2h? Funny, I had no idea....

and once in a sword fight

Blatant disregard for Deadpool's abilities.  If you don't see why, I'd recommend reading more of Deadpool's showings. 

moon knight is just more skilled,  and that's on panel.  

Yet Deadpool has hung with Wolverine, Cable, Iron Fist, Killmonger and more.  Moon Knight is skilled, but Deadpool is above him AND has multiple physical advantages (speed, agility, healing factor) 

Moon Knight is heavily underestimated despite him having many advantages 

I give him justice when I believe it's due and I'd like to believe many can vouch for that.

, how many times would moon knight have to beat deadpool before it wasn't seen as PIS?      

It happened twice by the same WRITER.  Don't act like one writer can suddenly wipe away the character's years of showings.
NovaPrimeDR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By NovaPrimeDR

It's interesting that so many people talk about DP hanging with Wolverine. I'd pick MK over Wolverine too... 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By Decoy Elite
@NovaPrimeDR said:
" It's interesting that so many people talk about DP hanging with Wolverine. I'd pick MK over Wolverine too...  "
Well if you like to pick losers that's completely your right. J/K. Seriously, you mean Classic MK vs Wolverine right? Because current MK would get trounced.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By spidey 15
@NovaPrimeDR said:
" It's interesting that so many people talk about DP hanging with Wolverine. I'd pick MK over Wolverine too...  "
lol...you must be kidding. There is no way of MK beating wolverine....XD
Wolverine is heeeeell better fighter.
a lot stronger,faster, agiler, he has healing, huuuuge durability and claws that can cut almost everything.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15:
Well, to be fair, Classic Moon Knight could lift up to 2 tons under the right conditions.  That's stronger than Wolverine =P
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@NovaPrimeDR said:
"It's interesting that so many people talk about DP hanging with Wolverine. I'd pick MK over Wolverine too...  "

Care to say why?  Even with the majority of his gear, I'd imagine Moon Knight would only earn 3-4 wins out of 10.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: I was talking about current. But even if classic is stronger wolverine has more advantages.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15:
I'm not denying Wolverine has more advantages.  Only saying Classic is stronger =P
NovaPrimeDR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By NovaPrimeDR

@Decoy Elite:
@spidey 15:  
I'm sure the MK v. Wolverine thread has been done before...

Something to keep in mind, characters are more then their powers.  
MK has concentration/focus, intensity, and desperation (to a degree)...  
DP has... a sense of humour? 

I'm still going to go with MK. 

As for MK v. Wolverine... he wouldn't get trounced exactly... It would be a good stand-up fight.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n said:
" @spidey 15: I'm not denying Wolverine has more advantages.  Only saying Classic is stronger =P "
I didn't say you denied that. I just wanted to make clear my point.=]
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Decoy Elite
@NovaPrimeDR: Question, have you seen how Moon Knight is currently fighting(besides the PIS Deadpool fight)?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @spidey 15: I'm not denying Wolverine has more advantages.  Only saying Classic is stronger =P "
I didn't say you denied that. I just wanted to make clear my point.=] "

And I in turn was making my point clear. 

@NovaPrimeDR
said:
"

@Decoy Elite:
@spidey 15:  

I'm still going to go with MK. 

As for MK v. Wolverine... he wouldn't get trounced exactly... It would be a good stand-up fight.

"

To say Deadpool is just a sense of humour shows you have no grasp of the character.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: ok....=]
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#71  Edited By dane

off-panel fights aside, Deadpool would destroy current Moon Knight.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Dane:
Amen.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By D3athstroke
@NovaPrimeDR said:
"

@Decoy Elite:
@spidey 15:  

"

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By spidey 15
@D3athstroke: LMFAO
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By D3athstroke
@spidey 15 said:
" @D3athstroke: LMFAO "
Exactly
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Trackz
@spidey 15 said:
" @Trackz said:

" moon knight does have carbonadium armor and all of his gadgets on his side, he also has the benefit of Deadpool's short attention span.   Moon knight beat deadpool twice in that little arc, once in h2h and once in a sword fight, in both instances the writer made it apparent deadpool had the strength advantage, moon knight is just more skilled, and that's on panel. Moon Knight is heavily underestimated despite him having many advantages, how many times would moon knight have to beat deadpool before it wasn't seen as PIS? "

Do you even know who deadpool is? Do you know how skilled can be with his swords while MK almost never uses swords. We see deadpool being hospitalize while everyone knows that he can heal. And then you think is not PIS. That makes sense. His armor won't be a big help cause it doesn't cover all of his body.=] So deadpool doesn't have gadgets. We can not use a PIS arc in order to prove that MK is better fighter....=] "
i know deadpool is skilled, but moon knight is also a stated master, and not only that we have on-panel proof of moon knight cutting deadpool to pieces. and did you read the arc?
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Trackz
@k4tzm4n said:
"

And the armor does NOT cover his entire body.  His entire head is vulnerable, as well as various parts of his limbs.  If you want scans, I'll present them. 

Moon knight beat deadpool twice in that little arc, once in h2h 

Getting sucker punched when looking at a hot nurse is getting outskilled in h2h? Funny, I had no idea....

and once in a sword fight

Blatant disregard for Deadpool's abilities.  If you don't see why, I'd recommend reading more of Deadpool's showings. 

moon knight is just more skilled,  and that's on panel.  

Yet Deadpool has hung with Wolverine, Cable, Iron Fist, Killmonger and more.  Moon Knight is skilled, but Deadpool is above him AND has multiple physical advantages (speed, agility, healing factor) 

Moon Knight is heavily underestimated despite him having many advantages 

I give him justice when I believe it's due and I'd like to believe many can vouch for that.

, how many times would moon knight have to beat deadpool before it wasn't seen as PIS?      

It happened twice by the same WRITER.  Don't act like one writer can suddenly wipe away the character's years of showings. "
1. i'd love to see scans, when he exited his armor in a fight it was shown to be a full suit of body armor. 
2. you act as if deadpool wasn't underhanded as well, he used the old man as a distraction to get the jump on moon knight, not only that deadpool is always distracted, if it wasn't the hot nurse, it would be something else. 
3. I've read deadpool, him losing a fight isn't a disregard of his abilities, it just means that moon knight (a stated master of many weapons) is better. 
4. moon knight never fought those people, so you can't assume they would beat him, also most of deadpool's showing with wolverine are PIS, and even then deadpool is still a bit afraid of wolverine 
4.who is wiping away showings, they have never appeared in a comic together, and they've never fought the same enemies. so what exactly makes it hard to believe that moon knight would eclipse deadpool?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Trackz:
.....Did you bother to read any of my counters to that story arc? If not, I'd recommend doing so. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Trackz said:
 so what exactly makes it hard to believe that moon knight would eclipse deadpool? "
Because he performs at a lower level than Deadpool in his average showings.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Trackz
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Trackz: .....Did you bother to read any of my counters to that story arc? If not, I'd recommend doing so.  "
yes, most of them were just you upset that moon knight was able to win, the fact is, in their showing deadpool was shown to be the physically superior of the two, the hand-to-hand fight had to many factors to call it clean, but the sword fight was clean is it's obvious that moon knight is just more skilled. deadpool may have more appearances fighting more enemies, that doesn't mean moon knight should be hindered because he hasn't fought as many people
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Trackz
@Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:
 so what exactly makes it hard to believe that moon knight would eclipse deadpool? "
Because he performs at a lower level than Deadpool in his average showings. "
examples being?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:

If we don't include Way's writing, that statement is true ;)

1. i'd love to see scans, when he exited his armor in a fight it was shown to be a full suit of body armor.  

2. you act as if deadpool wasn't underhanded as well, he used the old man as a distraction to get the jump on moon knight, not only that deadpool is always distracted, if it wasn't the hot nurse, it would be something else.  

Do you honestly have ANYTHING to support this statement? You're treating Deadpool like Daniel Way does.  Like he's some unfocused, ADHD garbage fighter with a healing factor.  If you bother to look at his history you'll see he's actually dropped MANY characters with proper use of tactics before.  But hey, that would be looking at the facts and not making random statements....

3. I've read deadpool, him losing a fight isn't a disregard of his abilities, it just means that moon knight (a stated master of many weapons) is better.  

This is honestly just wasting my time.  I've made my argument clearm ultiple times.  Deadpool is a superior hand-to-hand combatant and has had MULTIPLE skilled showings with his katanas.  Just because someone is a weapons expert doesn't mean they can't be defeated by ANOTHER expert who has SUPERIOR physical stats.

4. moon knight never fought those people, so you can't assume they would beat him, also most of deadpool's showing with wolverine are PIS, and even then deadpool is still a bit afraid of wolverine  

You clearly don't know Deadpool's history.  I'd recommend getting your facts checked before making such statements.  My guess is your knowledge is limited to their Wolverine: Origins encounter when in fact they've had at least three in Wolverine and many others.  Again, don't make statements without knowing the facts.

4.who is wiping away showings, they have never appeared in a comic together, and they've never fought the same enemies. so what exactly makes it hard to believe that moon knight would eclipse deadpool? 

Because of EVERYTHING I've continued to state.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Trackz said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:
examples being? "
Deadpool has beaten or has had impressive showings against Marvel's elite and has proven he is in a high tier. 
Moon Knight has only stalemated a few good fighters.He's never actually beaten anyone who was very skilled.IIRC he ran from Bullseye.
Doombot_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Doombot_666

I think their both roughly equal in skill in both armed and unarmed combat, but Deadpool is physically superior, can heal anything that Moon Knight can dish out,  and carries better weapons at any given moment. I say Deadpool wins.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Trackz said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Trackz: .....Did you bother to read any of my counters to that story arc? If not, I'd recommend doing so.  "
yes, most of them were just you upset that moon knight was able to win, the fact is, in their showing deadpool was shown to be the physically superior of the two, the hand-to-hand fight had to many factors to call it clean, but the sword fight was clean is it's obvious that moon knight is just more skilled. deadpool may have more appearances fighting more enemies, that doesn't mean moon knight should be hindered because he hasn't fought as many people "

It must be rather dark with your head so far up your rear.  Let me attempt to bring you back to the light. 

1) I'm not upset with Moon Knight defeating Deadpool.  I love both characters.  I'm upset with HOW it happened. There are plenty of plot devices that could be used, but the writer had Moon Knight flawlessly defeat Deadpool in the method of combat he's used to hold his own and even defeat Wolverine multiple times.  If you can't grasp that as being poor writing then I only hope one day you'll be able to evolve and learn logic. 
2) Deadpool is the physically superior of the two AND the superior in terms of hand-to-hand and swordsmanship.  He has years of feats supporting this when Moon Knight's best swordsman feats are remarks on how he can use a sword.  
3) Moon Knight HAS fought as just as many, if not more enemies.  He's been around LONGER than Deadpool.

@Vance Astro
said:
" @Trackz said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:
examples being? "
Deadpool has beaten or has had impressive showings against Marvel's elite and has proven he is in a high tier. Moon Knight has only stalemated a few good fighters.He's never actually beaten anyone who was very skilled.IIRC he ran from Bullseye. "

He ran from Bullseye in order to fake his own death.  But the point remains he even stated that he believes he couldn't beat Bullseye in a direct encounter. 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By spidey 15
@Trackz said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Trackz said:

Do you even know who deadpool is? Do you know how skilled can be with his swords while MK almost never uses swords. We see deadpool being hospitalize while everyone knows that he can heal. And then you think is not PIS. That makes sense. His armor won't be a big help cause it doesn't cover all of his body.=] So deadpool doesn't have gadgets. We can not use a PIS arc in order to prove that MK is better fighter....=] "
i know deadpool is skilled, but moon knight is also a stated master, and not only that we have on-panel proof of moon knight cutting deadpool to pieces. and did you read the arc? "
Yes i did. Bit it seems that you've just ignored everything i and k4tz said. Do you know how skilled can deadpoob be with his katanas. Then we've seen a person that is inferior sowrd fighter beating someone who is a lot  more skilled, a lot more experienced with the weapon and also has healing and he hospitalize him. Only that is enough to see how poorly writen battle was but it seems you don't want to understand it. Deapool's fights with wolverine  aren't PIS, or do you want to make clear why do you believe that.=]
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Trackz
@Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:
examples being? "
Deadpool has beaten or has had impressive showings against Marvel's elite and has proven he is in a high tier. Moon Knight has only stalemated a few good fighters.He's never actually beaten anyone who was very skilled.IIRC he ran from Bullseye. "
who are the examples of marvels elite? and moon knight was injured when he went up against bullseye IIRC, but can you name the members of marvels elite that deadpool has beaten
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Trackz
@spidey 15 said:
" @Trackz said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Trackz said:

i know deadpool is skilled, but moon knight is also a stated master, and not only that we have on-panel proof of moon knight cutting deadpool to pieces. and did you read the arc? "
Yes i did. Bit it seems that you've just ignored everything i and k4tz said. Do you know how skilled can deadpoob be with his katanas. Then we've seen a person that is inferior sowrd fighter beating someone who is a lot  more skilled, a lot more experienced with the weapon and also has healing and he hospitalize him. Only that is enough to see how poorly writen battle was but it seems you don't want to understand it. Deapool's fights with wolverine  aren't PIS, or do you want to make clear why do you believe that.=] "
1: you would need to show evidence of moon knight losing to someone of inferior skill to say that he isn't as good with a sword 
2. many of deadpool 
s fights with wolverine are, which fight in particular are you talking about
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By spidey 15
@Trackz: 
1) Why should i show evidence of MK losing to someone inferior to him. DP is superior to him in h2h and in sword fight, or do you want to show evidence of MK being better swordman than DP..=]
2) No they aren't and i'm talking about all of them. Do you want to explain why is it PIS?=]
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Trackz said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:
examples being? "
who are the examples of marvels elite? and moon knight was injured when he went up against bullseye IIRC, but can you name the members of marvels elite that deadpool has beaten "

Moon Knight received medical attention before facing Bullseye.  The fact still remains he STATED he couldn't beat Bullseye.  Dispute that all you want, but he said it himself. 

Characters Deadpool has defeated and/or had a stalemate with:  

-Wolverine 
-Cable 
-Iron Fist 
-Killmonger 
-Shatterstar 
-Punisher (with advanced tech) 
-Bullseye 
-Ajax 
-Slayback (off panel.  Only states he blew up him) 
-Taskmaster 
-Agent X 

And that's just off the top of my head.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Trackz
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Trackz said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
yes, most of them were just you upset that moon knight was able to win, the fact is, in their showing deadpool was shown to be the physically superior of the two, the hand-to-hand fight had to many factors to call it clean, but the sword fight was clean is it's obvious that moon knight is just more skilled. deadpool may have more appearances fighting more enemies, that doesn't mean moon knight should be hindered because he hasn't fought as many people "

It must be rather dark with your head so far up your rear.  Let me attempt to bring you back to the light. 

1) I'm not upset with Moon Knight defeating Deadpool.  I love both characters.  I'm upset with HOW it happened. There are plenty of plot devices that could be used, but the writer had Moon Knight flawlessly defeat Deadpool in the method of combat he's used to hold his own and even defeat Wolverine multiple times.  If you can't grasp that as being poor writing then I only hope one day you'll be able to evolve and learn logic. 
2) Deadpool is the physically superior of the two AND the superior in terms of hand-to-hand and swordsmanship.  He has years of feats supporting this when Moon Knight's best swordsman feats are remarks on how he can use a sword.  
3) Moon Knight HAS fought as just as many, if not more enemies.  He's been around LONGER than Deadpool.

1. why is that poor writing? in order to support the claim that deadpool is out of his league in terms of swordsmanship, you would need to give evidence of moon knight losing to a person that deadpool is clearly better than. moon knight doesn't have as many showings as deadpool, so obviously deadpool will have been up against more opponents, but in his few showings we have been told that he is a sword master, now we know exactly how good he is with a sword. good enough to wreck deadpool. 
2. just because deadpool has more showings, doesn't mean that he is better. that's basically what this is coming down to. you would have a sound argument if we had seen moon knight fail against someone in sword combat, but no, we have pretty much little evidence of moon knights ability of his sword. when a writer decides to use him in a sword fight and his skill had been previously unspecified (we only know he is a master) the writer is at liberty to place him where he wants on the scale. I mean if lets say Romulus were to effortlessly beat Wolverine (i know this idnt happen) just because wolverine has more showings beating more characters doesn't make him more skilled that romulus, because the writerschose ot place him at that level. It's not PIS.
3. he may have been around longer, that doesn't mean he has been in as many showings, especially as of late. 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Decoy Elite
@k4tzm4n: Didn't Deadpool beat Bullseye? Or was that massive PIS?
Drake Harlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Drake Harlock
@Trackz said:
 and moon knight was injured when he went up against bullseye IIRC,
IIRC he was running from him too...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Decoy Elite said:
" @k4tzm4n: Didn't Deadpool beat Bullseye? Or was that massive PIS? "
Bullseye beat him as well but yea I do believe he's beaten Bullseye.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Trackz
@spidey 15 said:
" @Trackz:  1) Why should i show evidence of MK losing to someone inferior to him. DP is superior to him in h2h and in sword fight, or do you want to show evidence of MK being better swordman than DP..=] 2) No they aren't and i'm talking about all of them. Do you want to explain why is it PIS?=] "
- see moon knight #8, now what evidence do you have that deadpool is better than moon knight? 
- none of them are pis? how about deadpool receiving one-sided prep against wolverine, and still stalemating him, despite the fact the wolverine set up the whole fight in order to lose..surely not evidence that deadpool is greater than or equal to wolverine. which fight in particular would you reference as deadpool being shown the better of the two.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Vance Astro said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @k4tzm4n: Didn't Deadpool beat Bullseye? Or was that massive PIS? "
Bullseye beat him as well but yea I do believe he's beaten Bullseye. "
Well there you go, Deadpool beat the guy that Moon Knight said he couldn't. Bam.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Trackz said:
1. why is that poor writing? in order to support the claim that deadpool is out of his league in terms of swordsmanship, you would need to give evidence of moon knight losing to a person that deadpool is clearly better than. moon knight doesn't have as many showings as deadpool, so obviously deadpool will have been up against more opponents,
Using the "not as many showings argument" for a character that has existed for over 20 years isn't going to fly.Moon Knight doesn't have the showings because he's not as good as Deadpool.The guys comics are on like 5-6 volumes.If he doesn't have the showings by now it's because he's not capable.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Trackz:
Honestly, I don't care how egotistical this sounds, but trying to convince you simply isn't worth my time.  It doesn't take the intellect of Tony Stark or Reed Richard's to see Deadpool wins here or to even read the multiple reasons presented from Viners as to why Deadpool wins.

@Decoy Elite:
@Vance Astro:
You're both correct. 
A) Bullseye and Deadpool have had multiple encounters BEFORE Daniel Way had them face off. 
B) For the most part, they were even.  Deadpool did have a clear victory when Bullseye attempted to kill a woman DP wanted to protect.  They've also had a few stalemates. 
C) Way's fights were heavy PIS.  Meat armor? Bullseye getting hit by a random SUV in the middle of an empty road? It sickens me when people use that crap in debates. 

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Trackz
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Trackz said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:
examples being? "
who are the examples of marvels elite? and moon knight was injured when he went up against bullseye IIRC, but can you name the members of marvels elite that deadpool has beaten "
 Moon Knight received medical attention before facing Bullseye.  The fact still remains he STATED he couldn't beat Bullseye.  Dispute that all you want, but he said it himself.   Characters Deadpool has defeated and/or had a stalemate with:  -Wolverine -Cable -Iron Fist -Killmonger -Shatterstar -Punisher (with advanced tech) -Bullseye -Ajax -Slayback (off panel.  Only states he blew up him) -Taskmaster -Agent X   And that's just off the top of my head. "
unlike deadpool, he doesn't heal immediately, he;s a regular human, just because he received medical attention, doesn't mean he was at 100%. I don't doubt that in the conidition he was in that he couldn't beat bullseye. but in forum fights we assume characters are at 100% 
 which of these were sword-fights/H2H, and don't forget that Punisher was stalemating deadpool in H2H right before the guns were drawn in the suicide kings arc.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Trackz said:
unlike deadpool, he doesn't heal immediately, he;s a regular human, just because he received medical attention, doesn't mean he was at 100%. I don't doubt that in the conidition he was in that he couldn't beat bullseye. but in forum fights we assume characters are at 100%  which of these were sword-fights/H2H, and don't forget that Punisher was stalemating deadpool in H2H right before the guns were drawn in the suicide kings arc. "
In an Avengers comic..Deadpool fought Bloodwraith and Black Knight at the same time..Swords only.Both are master swordsman.