• 186 results
#1 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win?

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91071 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool wins this fairly easy.

#3 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay. I've never really read Moon Knight but I had pictured him to be somewhat like Batman, so I thought it'd be a decent fight. Judged by info I'd say Deadpool also.

#4 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

currently...deadpool..before Moon Knight lost his powers...still Deadpool lol

#5 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

How bad would he beat him?

#6 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

that depends...i think they'll both come out pretty bruised and bloodied..it would be an alright fight..and deadpool i know will be bleeding a little...but he'll win probly by straight up K.O.

#7 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight.

#8 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

How?

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91071 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Wilson says:

"How bad would he beat him?"

To death.

#10 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay but I don't see how Midnight Lantern can say that Moon Knight wins. How?

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91071 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Wilson says:

"Okay but I don't see how Midnight Lantern can say that Moon Knight wins. How?"

It's Midnight Lantern...he's right 4% of the time.Waiting for an explanation is going to turn this into a long drawn out event.Anyone who knows anything about the two characters knows Deadpool outclasses him greatly in everything but intellect.But Moon Knight isn't that smart so it wouldn't matter.

#12 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Moon Knight."

Dude, shut the hell up... >_<

#13 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool's taking this one. Deadpool's got Katanas, guns and explosives. I imagine that Moon Knight would go in there, not knowing what to expect, and Deadpool pulls out two submachine guns and starts firing away at him like a loose canon. Deadpool's teleportation will come into play because I can see him teleporting around Moon Knight slashing away at him with his swords, shooting at him from different angles and eventually even throwing grenades everywhere around them, a manuever that will hurt them both and most likely kill Moon Knight while it just hurts Deadpool.

#14 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#15 Posted by spider2dfly (230 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm with Midnight Lantern, Moon Knight can win this..

#16 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Deadpool only wins because of his healing factor.

#17 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool would tackle both himself and Moon Knight off a building keeping Deadpool alive and Moon Knight dead.

#18 Posted by Maxwell64 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

If the fight is hand to hand Moon Knight, but if there are weapons  Deadpool  would win.

#19 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91071 posts) - - Show Bio
Maxwell64 said:
"If the fight is hand to hand Moon Knight, but if there are weapons  Deadpool  would win.

"

Deadpool is a better fighter than Moon Knight.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (223746 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool should win this fight rather easy

#22 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Deadpool."
#23 Posted by Clutch (2835 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight takes it....

#24 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. Without PIS involved he can take it.....=]

#25 Posted by Clutch (2835 posts) - - Show Bio

How?

#26 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight beat him very easily in "Vengeance Of The Moon Knight", and the only reason he wasn't winning earlier is because he was holding back.

#27 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" Moon Knight beat him very easily in "Vengeance Of The Moon Knight", and the only reason he wasn't winning earlier is because he was holding back. "
That fight wasn't a sowrd fight?=]
#28 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" Moon Knight beat him very easily in "Vengeance Of The Moon Knight", and the only reason he wasn't winning earlier is because he was holding back. "
That fight wasn't a sowrd fight?=] "
It was a sword fight. Ended in two pages. Mostly off panel.
#29 Edited by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio

In that comic it was a full moon and He is at his strongest at a full moon, I don't know about his speed and agility.. 

#30 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
That fight wasn't a sowrd fight?=] "
It was a sword fight. Ended in two pages. Mostly off panel. "
That;s why i said DP will win without PIS involved. How could MK without any sword feat could be a match for someone like DP???=]
#31 Posted by k4tzm4n (36140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran :
@InnerVenom123:
@spidey 15:

1) The full moon didn't matter.  He doesn't have those powers anymore. 
2) Moon Knight not only beating Deadpool in a swordfight but also making him GIVE UP and walking away unharmed is horrific PIS. 
3) Moon Knight is a "weapons expert".  Deadpool has held his own against the likes of Wolverine multiple times with katanas.  Combined this with his superior speed, agility and healing factor...And we've got one bloody Moon Knight. 
4) For further proof the fight was PIS (and poorly written), Deadpool was HOSPITALIZED after the match.
Staff
#32 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Terran :
@InnerVenom123:
@spidey 15:

2) Moon Knight not only beating Deadpool in a swordfight but also making him GIVE UP and walking away unharmed is horrific PIS. 
3) Moon Knight is a "weapons expert".  Deadpool has held his own against the likes of Wolverine multiple times with katanas.  Combined this with his superior speed, agility and healing factor...And we've got one bloody Moon Knight. 4) For further proof the fight was PIS (and poorly written), Deadpool was HOSPITALIZED after the match. "
Who the heck wrote that fight?
#33 Posted by k4tzm4n (36140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite:
Greg Hurwitz
Staff
#34 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Terran :
@InnerVenom123:
@spidey 15:

3) Moon Knight is a "weapons expert".  Deadpool has held his own against the likes of Wolverine multiple times with katanas.  Combined this with his superior speed, agility and healing factor...And we've got one bloody Moon Knight. 4) For further proof the fight was PIS (and poorly written), Deadpool was HOSPITALIZED after the match. "
Not only held his own against wolvie but he also beaten him.
HOSPITALIZED??? Does the writer even know who Deadpool is???=]
#35 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Decoy Elite: Greg Hurwitz "
Well, I'll be avoiding his stuff. :/
#36 Posted by k4tzm4n (36140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Well, I'll be avoiding his stuff. :/ "

His writing was good up until the Deadpool arc, which unfortunately felt forced to increase sales.  After all, the issue after that one was a team-up with Spider-Man.
Staff
#37 Posted by Chimichanga (282 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Terran :
@InnerVenom123:
@spidey 15:

Exactly.
#38 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
His writing was good up until the Deadpool arc, which unfortunately felt forced to increase sales.  After all, the issue after that one was a team-up with Spider-Man. "
Oh.
#39 Posted by Clutch (2835 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the hospitalized Deadpool was ridiculous,other then that I consider that fight a good showing for Moon Knight.

#40 Posted by NovaPrimeDR (14 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @k4tzm4n said:

Not meaning to start a fight, but that totally sounds fanboy-ish.  Avoiding a writer because he wrote a story where your favourite character got beat... it's all a work. 

I read the story and I thought that it was quite good. Deadpool was funny and Moon Knight was crazy. Good stuff. 

All that being said, if I had to pick a winner I would go with Moon Knight. He's got better toys and probably a better reason to want to win.
#41 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@NovaPrimeDR: Actually I said I'd avoid because of how horrible the hospitalization sounded. I'm not that big of a Deadpool fan. I can see how you'd misread my statement.
#42 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@NovaPrimeDR: MK is not going to win. DP is faster, maybe stronger agiler and possibly better fighter if not equals. Don't forget his weapons and his healing. As for the story it was totally a terrible writing. You can't believe that someone like MK with no sword fighting feats could beat someone like DP in a sword fight. Especially hospitalize him.=]
#43 Posted by k4tzm4n (36140 posts) - - Show Bio
@NovaPrimeDR said:
"@Decoy Elite said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Not meaning to start a fight, but that totally sounds fanboy-ish.  Avoiding a writer because he wrote a story where your favourite character got beat... it's all a work.  I read the story and I thought that it was quite good. Deadpool was funny and Moon Knight was crazy. Good stuff.  All that being said, if I had to pick a winner I would go with Moon Knight. He's got better toys and probably a better reason to want to win. "
Entertainment value- yes, it's a good story. Taking the characters into account? Horrific.  A better reason to want to win? What does that even mean?  Deadpool has no desire to win?  Just because he has a healing factor doesn't mean he's just going to give up and take hits.  Marc Spector defeating Wilson in a swordfight IS bad writing.  Deadpool has years of swordfighting displays which support this.

@spidey 15
said:
" @NovaPrimeDR: MK is not going to win. DP is faster, maybe stronger agiler and possibly better fighter if not equals. Don't forget his weapons and his healing. As for the story it was totally a terrible writing. You can't believe that someone like MK with no sword fighting feats could beat someone like DP in a sword fight. Especially hospitalize him.=] "

Deadpool is stronger since MK no longer has his "powers".  Deadpool can lift around 800lbs, where-as I believe Marc can only lift about twice his weight.  However WITH his powers he COULD lift a max on 2 tons on a full moon.  But like I said, that's no longer the case.  And yes, Deadpool is certainly quicker and more agile. 

Staff
#44 Posted by Ferro Vida (34619 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was Classic Moon Knight then I would say him in a heartbeat.

#45 Posted by crabtree (1618 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool wins

#46 Posted by NovaPrimeDR (14 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: 
It was funny, which is all DP is good for in my books. Although one might wonder why he would need to hospitalized.

@spidey 15:

But I want to believe it, not a DP fan whatsoever!  Which is probably why enjoyed that issue of MK.
#47 Posted by k4tzm4n (36140 posts) - - Show Bio
@NovaPrimeDR:
If you took a bit more interest in Deadpool, you'd see he's a much deeper character than how he's often presented.
Staff
#48 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah.. Deadpool would win..

#49 Posted by k4tzm4n (36140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"If this was Classic Moon Knight then I would say him in a heartbeat. "

LOL.  I'd say Classic stands a better chance, but the outcome is still up in the air depending on equipment / gear.
Staff
#50 Posted by Clutch (2835 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:

" @NovaPrimeDR: MK is not going to win. DP is faster, maybe stronger agiler and possibly better fighter if not equals. Don't forget his weapons and his healing. As for the story it was totally a terrible writing. You can't believe that someone like MK with no sword fighting feats could beat someone like DP in a sword fight. Especially hospitalize him.=] "

He has plenty of sword fighting feats and definetley knows how to use the weapon. 
 Master of Every Weapon..

Fight's a very adept Swordsman(Shows Moon Knight is skilled with the sword)
Part 1
Part 2 
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Handle's a Swordsman...
Just for Laughs...

Deadpool vs Moon Knight Sword Fight....
Part 1
Part 2

When people talk about current versions of both characters,they are not taken very seriously for some reason..but there skill feats from previous series still should stand in debates. A classic Moon Knight vs A classic Deadpool would be cool...