Deadpool vs Madrox

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

Deadpool has gotten a tip that Madrox is going to rob a bank. Deadpool has 24 hours of prep time. He has two uzis, two double barrel shotguns, two pistols, two katanas, an AK-47, two frags, and 2 flash bangs. Deadpool has situated himself on a building. Madrox and a few of his dupes pulls up in a couple of trucks. A few of them are armed with pistols.  

Morals on. 

vs 
vs 
No Caption Provided
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By Erik

Madrox.

Larkin1388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Larkin1388

Deadpool. He can't die.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Erik

@Larkin1388 said:

Deadpool. He can't die.

That has nothing to do with a battle thread. Unconscious or "effectively dead" works just as well.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By acer51

Someone please tell me how Deadpool would lose this.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Erik

@acer51 said:

Someone please tell me how Deadpool would lose this.

He would get overwhelmed or would have his brains emptied all over the floor.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By acer51

He'd heal way too fast for that to happen.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Erik

@acer51 said:

He'd heal way too fast for that to happen.

Read Deadpool. That is not true at all.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Erik said:

Madrox.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acer51

@Erik: I'm not saying it's not impossible, I'm just saying that Madrox wouldn't be able to "Splatter his brains" with ease as your putting it.

Especially since Morals are on in this Battle and Madrox dosen't act like a Zombie. :P

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Erik

@acer51 said:

@Erik: I'm not saying it's not impossible, I'm just saying that Madrox wouldn't be able to "Splatter his brains" with ease as your putting it.

Especially since Morals are on in this Battle and Madrox dosen't act like a Zombie. :P

Madrox would have no qualms capping Deadpool and his dupes are usually skating to a darker beat so they would have less problem with it than him. That and the fact that once Madrox knows he is under attack, he will army up and so will his dupes. He is not the only one that can dupe. His dupes can even dupe. Deadpool is not going to dodge simultaneous gunfire from a thousand dupes. He will get hit and once one of those hits cripples him, he is going to be hamburger meat. Temp death is a death here on the forums.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acer51

@acer51 said:

Madrox would have no qualms capping Deadpool and his dupes are usually skating to a darker beat so they would have less problem with it than him. That and the fact that once Madrox knows he is under attack, he will army up and so will his dupes. He is not the only one that can dupe. His dupes can even dupe. Deadpool is not going to dodge simultaneous gunfire from a thousand dupes. He will get hit and once one of those hits cripples him, he is going to be hamburger meat. Temp death is a death here on the forums.

Deadpool is very capable of taking simple pistol fire as his healing factor is on par with Wolverines, besides this i dont think Madrox is capable of producing a thousand dupes.

Either way i think Madroxs morales would prevent him from ripping somones brains out

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erik

@acer51 said:

@acer51 said:

Deadpool is very capable of taking simple pistol fire as his healing factor is on par with Wolverines, besides this i dont think Madrox is capable of producing a thousand dupes.

Either way i think Madroxs morales would prevent him from ripping somones brains out

I never said ripping brains out, I said his brains would get emptied all over the floor which is true due to bullets opening up his head. Madrox CAN create thousands of dupes. Not only that but his dupes can create dupes and each dupe gets the same equipment its creator had. So if a dupe has a gun, the newly created dupe gets a gun. This is all in X-Factor's current volume.

Mardox's morals are irrelevant. His dupes act independently as they draw on separate aspects of his own psyche. Most of them are hostile or deranged, saying and doing the things he would want to do if he could manage to make decisions.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OptimusPalm

Morals are on but he's robbing a bank? 

Anyways if Madrox is prepared to rob a bank i think he'd be prepared to create a dupe inside deadpool if he gets a hand in his mouth 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik

@acer51:

No. That is not true at all.

Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fluke-buddha

Madrox has this pretty easily.  Wouldn't take him long to dupe up an army and DP has been beated by far far less in the past.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By acer51

@Erik: :P