• 67 results
#1 Posted by el_maestro_97 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win? Morals ON

#2 Edited by Nefarious (20394 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage one-shots Wade. Wade has no way of putting Luke down.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
Don't think so. Hulk couldn't one shot him neither could several other class 100's so I don't think Cage can either. I agree that Deadpool has no way of putting Luke down though.
#4 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

what equipment? is incapacitation an option?

If Wade has regular equipment, he has no way to put down Cage. If Luke is allowed to squash Deadpool under a big car as a victory, he wins.

If this is a win via KO or death, then I think it's a stalemate, unless DP has special gear that can hurt Cage.

#5 Posted by Nefarious (20394 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Hmm, that is interesting. DP must be VERY durable to not be one-shotted by the Hulk. 
#6 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

morals on deff luke

#7 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Deadpool have his healing factor?

#8 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@Nefarious said:
Don't think so. Hulk couldn't one shot him neither could several other class 100's so I don't think Cage can either. I agree that Deadpool has no way of putting Luke down though.

Im pretty sure if a bunch of zombies could eat Deadpool, Cage could just dismember him. Also remember Hulk holds back quite alot.

#9 Edited by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:

Im pretty sure if a bunch of zombies could eat Deadpool, Cage could just dismember him. Also remember Hulk holds back quite alot.

Marvel Zombie turned alot of people into Zombies that I don't think actually could be so I don't think it applies. I guess Cage could rip him apart but Cage isn't very fast, he would almost have to LET Cage do it. Also I've never known the Hulk to hold back.
#10 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Nefarious said:

yeah, but dismembering may not count as a win here.

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@ChaosBlazer said:

I'm not sure but I think if it's not specified, incapacitation counts as a win. I think the OP has to specifically state that it's out of the match-up.
#12 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

I'm not sure but I think if it's not specified, incapacitation counts as a win. I think the OP has to specifically state that it's out of the match-up.

yeah in that case Cage wins eventually.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@ChaosBlazer said: 

yeah in that case Cage wins eventually.

I think Cage will win due to Deadpool forfeiting. If he can't hurt Cage, I doubt he'd keep trying until Cage got his hands on him. Deadpool has Cage on skill and speed by a pretty significant margin.
#14 Posted by God_Spawn (37898 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Can't Wade just go for the eyes on Cage? In morals for Wade would that be too much of a stretch?

#15 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Nope. He's just too crazy to know when to pass out.

On topic, Deadpool wins, even with standard equipment. Luke has unbreakable skin, and debatably, muscle tissue. Not so much anything else. Deadpool shoves a couple grenades down his gullet, and boom boom boom, down goes Cage. He incapacitated the Hulk with it (briefly), I figure it should work similarly here.

#16 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: I don't think Wade will get close enough to do that to Cage. Cage is slower than Deadpool but I don't think DP is fast enough to get in, open Cage's mouth, and shove a grenade in.

I can be convinced with feats though

#17 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer: Again, he DID IT TO THE HULK already. I'm not overly familiar with Cage, but if Deadpool can do that to the Hulk (who, admittedly, has a much bigger mouth than Cage), I can see him taking down Cage with it.

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

@Vance Astro: Can't Wade just go for the eyes on Cage? In morals for Wade would that be too much of a stretch?

It's actually not much of a stretch. Cage knows that he's bulletproof, I don't think he even flinches at bullets anymore although they kind of hurt. If he's just stting there with his eyes open Deadpool could definitely blind him. If he can shoot the wings off of a moving insect he can shoot Cage in the eye.
#19 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: fair enough, that is a viable end to this battle.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonSmith said:

@Nefarious: Nope. He's just too crazy to know when to pass out.

On topic, Deadpool wins, even with standard equipment. Luke has unbreakable skin, and debatably, muscle tissue. Not so much anything else. Deadpool shoves a couple grenades down his gullet, and boom boom boom, down goes Cage. He incapacitated the Hulk with it (briefly), I figure it should work similarly here.

What makes you think it would be that easy to put a grenade in his mouth. You say that he did it to the Hulk but do you realize the Hulk loses intellect as the Hulk, he has a bigger mouth because he grows with his strength increase, and he's not a skilled fighter. If you tried to put a grenade in a regular persons mouth you'd have to break their teeth..it wouldn't fit.
#21 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

It worked on Tombstone, it might work here.

#22 Posted by 8bitGangsta (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#23 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@Nefarious said:
#24 Edited by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio

The scan above isn't the first time Deadpool fought Hulk. It's like the 4th. Most of their encounters, Deadpool didn't get one shotted.

#25 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Three things.

One: This Hulk was smart enough to both talk in complete sentences, refer to himself as a '2000 pound radioactive monster', and realize that Deadpool was trying to lure him into a trap, also later realizing it was a scheme to get him to kill Deadpool, and then doing it out of mercy.

Two: I already mentioned the bigger mouth, but with accuracy and speed like Deadpool's, getting it there shouldn't be a problem.

Three: Breaking teeth isn't exactly something Deadpools opposed to. And he doesn't have to stick it all the way in, he just has to get it in there enough for it go boom.

Quiet, you.

#26 Edited by God_Spawn (37898 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: I can Deadpool winning this through killing Cage, my only hesitation is the morals. I know a dirty tactic is definitely in his character but would lethally attacking someone of Cage's status in the superhero community be out of the question? I mean he could get bullets to the brain or shoot both of Cage's eyes out, grab a hand full of grenades and kamikaze Cage. The flares and concussive force may not completely injure Cage's body but that force if close enough, like point blank as I am mentioning, would possibly go into the eye holes and get to the brain in which case Luke is finished. And Wade would probably heal through it.

I can see him possibly killing Luke but can't see him incapacitating him or KOing him. The only way I got of incapacitation is that Deadpool's katanas have stood up to Wolverine's claws before IIRC. They may not be made of adamantium but a material strong enough to defend against it might be enough to cut Cage enough he could like pass out through blood loss. That's all I got though and I think I'm reaching a bit.

#27 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW i cant see Cage hitting Wade

#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonSmith said:

@Vance Astro: Three things.

One: This Hulk was smart enough to both talk in complete sentences, refer to himself as a '2000 pound radioactive monster', and realize that Deadpool was trying to lure him into a trap, also later realizing it was a scheme to get him to kill Deadpool, and then doing it out of mercy.

Two: I already mentioned the bigger mouth, but with accuracy and speed like Deadpool's, getting it there shouldn't be a problem.

Three: Breaking teeth isn't exactly something Deadpools opposed to. And he doesn't have to stick it all the way in, he just has to get it in there enough for it go boom.

Quiet, you.

I don't think "breaking teeth" is a problem because it would be OOC for Deadpool. I just don't think it's likely to fit a grenade somewhere like that when so much has to go right for Deadpool to even pull it off. If Luke Cage isn't talking and he's all business, Deadpool would have to get close to him pry his mouth open and put a grenade in. I don't think speed and accuracy are even factors. 
#29 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3501 posts) - - Show Bio

If deadpool actually use his head and find a weak spot on cage which is his eyes or his internal organs he could win here. If deadpool shoots cage in the eyes he could definately blind him and that's easy for dp to do since he has feats proving he's a skilled marksman. Even tho we all kno that blinding cage won't make this an automatic win. Cage can probably still fight even tho he is blind, that's not gonna put him down but it will hurt bad enough for an opening for deadpool. A grenade down cage throat will definately kill cage but there is a problem with that. A human mouth isn't big enough to shove a grenade down his throat, even if he break their teeth. It jus wouldn't work. Wat deadpool could do is after he is blind and screaming in pain is take a machine gun and shove that down cage throat and start spraying him with hot lead. That could also kill cage, but that could also backfire. If deadpool gets close to cage and dnt end the fight and cage get one hand on deadpool. That will be all he needs to pin deadpool on the ground and smash his face in. But in this fight, I will give dp the majority

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:

BTW i cant see Cage hitting Wade

He's definitely capable. Daredevil made note of Cage's speed in Deathmatch.
#31 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: I don't think getting his mouth open would be a problem. Luke's known for chatting and taunting during fights. Not like Spider-man, obviously, more like bad*** boast after bad*** boast. He see's Deadpool coming at him with a grenade, "Unbreakable skin, fool." Deadpool shoves it up into Luke Cages face, some of that shrapnel is going in his mouth and into soft tissue. MAYBE not enough to incapacitate him, but certainly enough to stun him long enough for Deadpool to pull out another and really do some damage.

#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonSmith said:

@Vance Astro: I don't think getting his mouth open would be a problem. Luke's known for chatting and taunting during fights. Not like Spider-man, obviously, more like bad*** boast after bad*** boast. He see's Deadpool coming at him with a grenade, "Unbreakable skin, fool." Deadpool shoves it up into Luke Cages face, some of that shrapnel is going in his mouth and into soft tissue. MAYBE not enough to incapacitate him, but certainly enough to stun him long enough for Deadpool to pull out another and really do some damage.

I do. There's a small window. Alot of things have to go Deadpool's way for him to pull it off. It's such a ridiculous strategy I doubt he'd even try it.
#33 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@JonSmith said:

I do. There's a small window. Alot of things have to go Deadpool's way for him to pull it off. It's such a ridiculous strategy I doubt he'd even try it.

This is DEADPOOL we're talking about.

THIS GUY.

NOTHING is too ridiculous for him to try!

#34 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3501 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonSmith

He dnt hav to put a grenade in his mouth. Even if it did I would think that cage would try and pull it out before it explode. The best thing for deadpool to do is get his automatic machine gun and put the barrel in cage mouth and pull the trigger...now that will do some damge
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@ghost_rider1 said:
He dnt hav to put a grenade in his mouth. Even if it did I would think that cage would try and pull it out before it explode. The best thing for deadpool to do is get his automatic machine gun and put the barrel in cage mouth and pull the trigger...now that will do some damge
That's even more ridiculous. 

@JonSmith said:

This is DEADPOOL we're talking about.

THIS GUY.

NOTHING is too ridiculous for him to try!

It may not be too ridiculous for him toe try but it may be too ridiculous for him to think he can execute it. Deadpool is unorthodox but he's a professional.
#36 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: You're talking about a guy who considered killing an englishman by replacing his teabags with an explosive chemical, so that when he went to make his tea, it would explode at boiling point. He only didn't do it because SOMEONE ELSE, following his exact idea, did it first!

You're talking about a guy who tried to load rabies infested hamsters into a shotgun for ammuntion.

A guy who nearly went out on a mission dressed in Marvel Girl's outfit to show he was an X-Man.

A guy who turned an extraterrestrial tribe into billionaire business tycoons, all so he could rob them later.

And you honestly think, you really, truly, believe, that the idea of shoving a grenade in someones face so it'll explode is too ridiculous for him?

#37 Posted by YoungJustice (6845 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonSmith said:

@Vance Astro: You're talking about a guy who considered killing an englishman by replacing his teabags with an explosive chemical, so that when he went to make his tea, it would explode at boiling point. He only didn't do it because SOMEONE ELSE, following his exact idea, did it first!

You're talking about a guy who tried to load rabies infested hamsters into a shotgun for ammuntion.

A guy who nearly went out on a mission dressed in Marvel Girl's outfit to show he was an X-Man.

A guy who turned an extraterrestrial tribe into billionaire business tycoons, all so he could rob them later.

And you honestly think, you really, truly, believe, that the idea of shoving a grenade in someones face so it'll explode is too ridiculous for him?

He's not shoving a grenade in just anyone's face. We're talking about Cage. If this was some random canon fodder character, I'd give it you but I don't think Deadpool would think he could get a grenade into Cage's mouth between words. Those other things he's done aren't comparable to this.
#39 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3501 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonSmith

This..... or jus putting the barrel of a machine gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger!! If I know someone has bullet proof skin....I'm DEFINATELY gonna put that gun in his mouth and see is that bullet proof also
#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@ghost_rider1 said:
This..... or jus putting the barrel of a machine gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger!! If I know someone has bullet proof skin....I'm DEFINATELY gonna put that gun in his mouth and see is that bullet proof also
He can't just do that. Cage isn't a push over. Deadpool isn't going to dominate a fight with Cage like that to be able to pull that off.
#41 Posted by God_Spawn (37898 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: How exactly? Deadpool can't hold Luke down or pin him in any fashion for it to work. He's outclassed tremendously in strength.

#42 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10487 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking Cage would win but now...I am undecided. Interesting arguments on both sides.

#43 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3501 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro
@ghost_rider1 said:
He can't just do that. Cage isn't a push over. Deadpool isn't going to dominate a fight with Cage like that to be able to pull that off.
I FULLY understand wat ur saying vance astro and I agree....cage isn't a pushover. But, if deadpool shoot him in his EYES he gonna be screaming and yelling in pain. That's when deadpool can put the grenade or gun in his mouth and end it. Cage not gonna be able to think straight after getting shot in the eye.
#44 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: I think you're underestimating Deadpool's insanity. Those examples are totally comparable to this, in that they display his 'unorthodox' approach to situations. Deadpool's pretty fast normally. I can totally see him hitting Luke Cage with a grenade between words in the face. Or, as someones mentioned earlier, hit him in the eyes. Once he's stunned, he's finished.

#45 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

cage

#46 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3501 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn

@ghost_rider1: How exactly? Deadpool can't hold Luke down or pin him in any fashion for it to work. He's outclassed tremendously in strength.

Think about it....let's say someone shoot u in the eyes right??? U will be screaming, yelling, hollering in pain. And on top of that ur blind. That's when deadpool will have an opening to get close enough to put it in his mouth where cage is vulnerable and end the fight
#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonSmith said:

@Vance Astro: I think you're underestimating Deadpool's insanity. Those examples are totally comparable to this, in that they display his 'unorthodox' approach to situations. Deadpool's pretty fast normally. I can totally see him hitting Luke Cage with a grenade between words in the face. Or, as someones mentioned earlier, hit him in the eyes. Once he's stunned, he's finished.

I think you're overestimating it. Deadpool has unconventional methods but again he's a professional. He knows what will and will not work. Granted he has tried crazy things that didn't end up working but Deadpool is a mercanary, he's well trained and he's good at what he does. Why you think he'd have that much faith in his ability to get a grenade in a spot it doesn't fit between a combatants words without any interference from them is beyond me. Hitting Cage in the face with 1 grenade won't take him down it may not even knock him down or immobilize him. I've seen Tombstone take explosions with a smile on his face standing straight up on his own too and he's no more durable than Cage. If Deadpool shoots him in the eye and then attacks him, he might have a shot but simply using grenades and nothing else..I don't see anything coming of that.
#48 Posted by God_Spawn (37898 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: I am. He'd probably have one hand over his eye or eyes rolling around or staggering around everywhere with an arm flailing about. It would make it even more difficult.

#49 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3501 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn

@ghost_rider1: I am. He'd probably have one hand over his eye or eyes rolling around or staggering around everywhere with an arm flailing about. It would make it even more difficult.

Lol
#50 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: And why do you assume he'd only use grenades and nothing else? I've been going off him with standard gear, which is, as I think of it: Two katanas, two pistols, some grenades, and a teleporter. Maybe some extra guns and ammo. I've just been focusing on the grenade thing because that's how I see the battle being officially ended. See if you can picture this: Fight starts. Deadpool fires two shots, one into each eye of Luke. Luke grabs his face and yells in pain. Deadpool moves in quickly (or teleports), and holds a grenade in front of Luke's mouth. Grenade goes boom, Deadpool's arm gets blown off, shrapnel gets lodged inside Luke's skull and soft tissue. Force from grenade knocks both back, Deadpool gets up quicker due to being accustomed with being knocked off his feet, and finishes off the stunned and agonizing Luke with either a few rounds into his bleeding mouth, an extra grenade, shoved down his throat via his broken jaw (from the inside), or just shoving a sword down and moving it around.

Does that not sound like a likely scenario to you?