• 132 results
#1 Edited by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio

The Merc with the Mouth takes on the Ultimate Hunter...Who is left standing?

Unpopulated, 5pm. Starting locations provided. As you can see, Mr. Happy Sun is the ref.

Rules:

-Random encounter.

-In character.

-Standard gear.

-Standard elimination rules.So, who takes it?

#2 Posted by evodmasters (571 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang... i don't know.

#3 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven, probably.  Unless Deadpool gets really smart, which he can occasionally do.  But I'm thinking probably Kraven. 

#4 Posted by evodmasters (571 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep both of these guys are hard to beat.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Deadpool will behead Kraven.Kraven can have all the prep he wants.I still don't think he has anything in his arsenal to help him against Deadpool.

#6 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool. srry kraven
#7 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio

DeadPool Kraven stands no chance against a DeadPool with Katanas
#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio
@evodmasters said:
"With prep both of these guys are hard to beat. "

Where is this whole prep thing coming from? No prep is listed, they only know each other and have the weapons listed.
#9 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"I think Deadpool will behead Kraven.Kraven can have all the prep he wants.I still don't think he has anything in his arsenal to help him against Deadpool. "

An axe or dagger to the brain wouldn't suffice? Please, please, PLEASE don't show the scan of Deadpool talking with Wolverine's claws in his head.  There are far more examples of Deadpool being KO'd by less than that, as well as hits to the head.
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"I think Deadpool will behead Kraven.Kraven can have all the prep he wants.I still don't think he has anything in his arsenal to help him against Deadpool. "

An axe or dagger to the brain wouldn't suffice? Please, please, PLEASE don't show the scan of Deadpool talking with Wolverine's claws in his head.  There are far more examples of Deadpool being KO'd by less than that, as well as hits to the head. "
Yea like that girl slapping him with that Hotdog,those girls that sandwiched him between cars? Anyway i'm doubting Kraven will pull those off.Deadpool is pretty underrated as a fighter and weapons master.I've seen some pretty good sword feats from him along with acrobatics,accuracy and speed feats.Disregarding what I said earlier about Kraven having all the prep in the world and bringing his whole arsenal and still not winning,in this fight he's going to need alot more than what he has.A weapons battle between Kraven and Deadpool will end in a Kraven defeat as Deadpool is alot more skilled with the use of them.
#11 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea like that girl slapping him with that Hotdog,those girls that sandwiched him between cars?

....No.  Like... 
Being shot in the headby himself, by Bullseye*twice* 
Stabbed by Wolverine.  
Almost KO'd against the Carnage symbiote from stabs).  

The list could really go on.  I'm not disputing who would win, only your statement that you don't think Kraven has anything that could take down Deadpool.

#12 Posted by Man of Lengend (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

he beat him already when he went back in time in the old series and took spidermans place
#13 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man of Lengend said:
"he beat him already when he went back in time in the old series and took spidermans place "

You're talking about Deadpool #11.  This is a difference scenario, and its not all..."classic" Kraven.
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"

Yea like that girl slapping him with that Hotdog,those girls that sandwiched him between cars?

....No.  Like... 
Stabbed by Wolverine.  

The list could really go on.  I'm not disputing who would win, only your statement that you don't think Kraven has anything that could take down Deadpool.

"
Well more consistent showings would prove Deadpool wouldn't go down so easy if Kraven connects with any of his attacks.
#15 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"

....No.  Like... 
Stabbed by Wolverine.  

"
Well more consistent showings would prove Deadpool wouldn't go down so easy if Kraven connects with any of his attacks. "

I'm not saying any of Kraven's attacks with eliminate Deadpool.  That would be a pretty lame match up, don't you think? I'm merely saying Kraven can eliminate Deadpool with the tools at his disposal.  I'm not saying he will, I haven't given my input here yet.
#16 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"

....No.  Like... 
Stabbed by Wolverine.  

"
Well more consistent showings would prove Deadpool wouldn't go down so easy if Kraven connects with any of his attacks. "

I'm not saying any of Kraven's attacks with eliminate Deadpool.  That would be a pretty lame match up, don't you think? I'm merely saying Kraven can eliminate Deadpool with the tools at his disposal.  I'm not saying he will, I haven't given my input here yet. "
So the fact that he has low showings takes away his good feats? People constantly use that bull scene with Wolverine and Nitro so I don't see why people can't use the whole not needing a brain thing for Deadpool.

Either way I don't see Kraven winning this, but that's just fanboy bias from me. :D
#17 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"

....No.  Like... 
Stabbed by Wolverine.  

"

I'm not saying any of Kraven's attacks with eliminate Deadpool.  That would be a pretty lame match up, don't you think? I'm merely saying Kraven can eliminate Deadpool with the tools at his disposal.  I'm not saying he will, I haven't given my input here yet. "
So the fact that he has low showings takes away his good feats? People constantly use that bull scene with Wolverine and Nitro so I don't see why people can't use the whole not needing a brain thing for Deadpool.  Either way I don't see Kraven winning this, but that's just fanboy bias from me. :D "

What are you talking about? I'm fairly certain you read what I said, and then just took it a whole different way. 
1) Look at the rules. It says this is PRE-WAY, implying disregard ALL CURRENT SHOWINGS from Deadpool. 
2) Low showings...The ones I listed? How are those LOW showings? Those are attacks that SHOULD KO him.  Iw asn't the one that listed the infamous hot dog incident, Vance did. 
3) He requires a brain to function.  He can't die, but he still needs his brain in tact to send signals to the rest of his body, allowing for movement. 
#18 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"

....No.  Like... 
Stabbed by Wolverine.  

"

So the fact that he has low showings takes away his good feats? People constantly use that bull scene with Wolverine and Nitro so I don't see why people can't use the whole not needing a brain thing for Deadpool.  Either way I don't see Kraven winning this, but that's just fanboy bias from me. :D "

PS, the scene with Nitro was not bull.  First, I would consider what occured to him a victory by KO/incapacitation on behalf of Nitro. Second, he only survived that because, like Deadpool, he had a scenario involving the Angel of Death where he literally could not die.  This has since been removed and an incident such as that would now prove fatal to Wolverine.
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
I understand and i'm saying that Deadpool has shown to be able to fight through the weapons you gave Kraven and more than that.His showings are inconsistent but that's writer based.
#20 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
I understand and i'm saying that Deadpool has shown to be able to fight through the weapons you gave Kraven and more than that.His showings are inconsistent but that's writer based. "

I understand.  I was going to give Kraven more, but I felt that made it unbalanced.
#21 Posted by Fresh Prince (5173 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure here. I don't know too much about Kraven.

#22 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh Prince said:
"Not sure here. I don't know too much about Kraven. "

2 ton strength, defeated every animal on earth with his bare hands, enhanced senses, speed on par with spider-man, enhanced agility / reflexes, knowledge of nerve strikes, highly effective with melee weapons (such as spears, daggers, axes, nets, etc), decades of fighting experience.
#23 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool healing factor is way to good

#24 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Deadpool healing factor is way to good "

The healing factor is certainly helpful, but I don't see it as being the key factor in this fight...He's still capable of being eliminated by KO and incapacitation.  I'd say this comes down to raw skill.  I think Deadpool's skill with katanas and range advantage give him an unfair edge here. Updating the OP to give Kraven: 
-A net (but capable of being cut through with DP's katanas and daggers) 
-A whip 
-Smoke grenade
#25 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: I give it to Kraven with updated OP
#26 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem with Deadpool is that it's hard to distinguish what feats are legit, and what feat aren't. It's really kind of a mixed bag.

#27 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
"The problem with Deadpool is that it's hard to distinguish what feats are legit, and what feat aren't. It's really kind of a mixed bag. "

I said this is pre-way...So only go by his showings in Cable & Deadpool, Deadpool and other appearances.  That version has been capable of going toe-to-toe with Wolverine, Cable, stalemating Black Panther in unarmed combat, Shatterstar and having a basically even unarmed match with Iron Fist (IF landed the last hit before it stopping)
#28 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @k4tzm4n: I give it to Kraven with updated OP "

Why?
#29 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @k4tzm4n: I give it to Kraven with updated OP "
Why? "
Deadpool is not one to end fights quickly he usually messes around during fights and says corny puns If Kraven can handle Spideys corny jokes without getting distracted he can handle DP. Then when up close he can throw a smoke grenade then net DP. DP can cut through the net but not as fast as Kraven can KO him in the net or cut his head off
#30 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"The problem with Deadpool is that it's hard to distinguish what feats are legit, and what feat aren't. It's really kind of a mixed bag. "
I said this is pre-way...So only go by his showings in Cable & Deadpool, Deadpool and other appearances.  That version has been capable of going toe-to-toe with Wolverine, Cable, stalemating Black Panther in unarmed combat, Shatterstar and having a basically even unarmed match with Iron Fist (IF landed the last hit before it stopping) "
So his recent feats against Domino, Cyke, Surge and Colossus would be applicable?
#31 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
I said this is pre-way...So only go by his showings in Cable & Deadpool, Deadpool and other appearances.  That version has been capable of going toe-to-toe with Wolverine, Cable, stalemating Black Panther in unarmed combat, Shatterstar and having a basically even unarmed match with Iron Fist (IF landed the last hit before it stopping) "
So his recent feats against Domino, Cyke, Surge and Colossus would be applicable?"

He has recent feats against them?
#32 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
So his recent feats against Domino, Cyke, Surge and Colossus would be applicable?"

He has recent feats against them? "
Deadpool 19. Basically he was just trying to show off for Wolverine, but he dodged attacks from Surge, Domino, and Cyke at the same time, managed to blind Colossus by spitting blood at him, kicked him in the face (which seemingly put him down for the rest of the fight), and in the end, had a gun pressed to Cyke's head in a position where he could have easily killed Cyke.
#33 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

Deadpool 19. Basically he was just trying to show off for Wolverine, but he dodged attacks from Surge, Domino, and Cyke at the same time, managed to blind Colossus by spitting blood at him, kicked him in the face (which seemingly put him down for the rest of the fight), and in the end, had a gun pressed to Cyke's head in a position where he could have easily killed Cyke. "

.....So, a kick from Deadpool downed Colossus? Oy....I'd say his feats BEFORE Way took over are still more impressive than that, by a long shot.
#34 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

Deadpool 19. Basically he was just trying to show off for Wolverine, but he dodged attacks from Surge, Domino, and Cyke at the same time, managed to blind Colossus by spitting blood at him, kicked him in the face (which seemingly put him down for the rest of the fight), and in the end, had a gun pressed to Cyke's head in a position where he could have easily killed Cyke. "

.....So, a kick from Deadpool downed Colossus? Oy....I'd say his feats BEFORE Way took over are still more impressive than that, by a long shot. "
Well, he wasn't around for the next two pages of the fight.
#35 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

.....So, a kick from Deadpool downed Colossus? Oy....I'd say his feats BEFORE Way took over are still more impressive than that, by a long shot. "
Well, he wasn't around for the next two pages of the fight. "

....Solid writing, lol.
#36 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

Well, he wasn't around for the next two pages of the fight. "
....Solid writing, lol. "
Haha
#37 Posted by Fresh Prince (5173 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
It didn't really down Colossus. He just couldn't do anything to Deadpool anymore because Deadpool had a gun to Cyke's head.
#38 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

I think deadpools healing factor and guns will be the turning point of this fight.  I give it to deadpool.  If he can teleport around his chances of winning go up probably another 17%

#39 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

How do pressure points effect Deadpool?

#40 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. He teleports in and cuts his head off. 

Good matchup though, we need more unique battles like this.

#41 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" How do pressure points effect Deadpool? "
I've never seen him in a situation where they've been used.
#42 Edited by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people bring up Deadpool's teleportation? How often does he actually use that tactic in battle? And last time I checked he no longer had the device.

#43 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lunacyde said:
I've never seen him in a situation where they've been used. "
I don't read great deal of Deadpool, so I was wondering. I would assume they would work just the same as they do on other characters. In that case Kraven could definitely take him down.
#44 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:

"Why do people bring up Deadpool's teleportation? How often does he actually use that tactic in battle? And last time I checked he no longer had the device. "

He had it when he was messing with Osborn after losing to the T-bolts... most people are getting that from Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Me included) 

You'd just assume he would use it. But then, not a lot of things make sense with Deadpool.
#45 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lunacyde said:
I don't read great deal of Deadpool, so I was wondering. I would assume they would work just the same as they do on other characters. In that case Kraven could definitely take him down. "
It's possible. But even if he takes it hand to hand, Deadpool has fairly decent fights with guys like Iron Fist and Wolverine. He's no slouch when it comes to a physical encounter.
#46 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

MUA2 is not even close to canon.

#47 Posted by IC3MAN (108 posts) - - Show Bio

kraven
#48 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lunacyde said:
I don't read great deal of Deadpool, so I was wondering. I would assume they would work just the same as they do on other characters. In that case Kraven could definitely take him down. "
It's possible. But even if he takes it hand to hand, Deadpool has fairly decent fights with guys like Iron Fist and Wolverine. He's no slouch when it comes to a physical encounter. "
He has also lost to characters much weaker and less skilled in H2H, I don't deny his skill, but it's not so great Kraven won't have a chance of getting in a pressure point that could stop an elephant in it's tracks.
#49 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lunacyde said:
It's possible. But even if he takes it hand to hand, Deadpool has fairly decent fights with guys like Iron Fist and Wolverine. He's no slouch when it comes to a physical encounter. "
He has also lost to characters much weaker and less skilled in H2H, I don't deny his skill, but it's not so great Kraven won't have a chance of getting in a pressure point that could stop an elephant in it's tracks. "
Such as?
#50 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

Normal people, heck a girl knocked him out with a hot dog. He has lost to Punisher and Daredevil, characters who are great H2H, but not in the same league as Iron Fist and Wolverine.