#1 Posted by Bucketz (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard Equipment 

Abandon Warehouse 

No BFR   

Win: KO, Death 

V.S. 

#2 Edited by PikminMania (4615 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bucketz
Kaine wins, too skilled for Deadpool, although I'd imagine this being a fight Daniel "Deadpool wins any fight" Way would have.
#3 Posted by Bucketz (821 posts) - - Show Bio
@PikminMania: How is Kaine more skilled? He is no where near as good of a H2H combatant as Deadpool. Deadpool also has many weapons and IDK if Kaine can survive multiple gunshot wounds or slashes. I will admit Kain is stronger and probably more agile than Deadpool, but Deadpool has range over Kain and he is better at H2H combat, I feel if Deadpool wasn't jobbering around he could probably beat Kaine.
#4 Posted by PikminMania (4615 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bucketz:  I'm pretty sure Deadpool lost to Spider-man, and since Kaine took on 3 spider-men I think Kaine could defeat Deadpool
#5 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine's a stronger, more serious, maybe slightly slower version of Spiderman. I'm going with him.

#6 Posted by Nefarious (22948 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine would wreck Deadpool. He took on Spider-Man, Ben Reilly, and Spidercide at the same time and held his own.

#7 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio

And he has such an awesome costume.

#8 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Kaine would wreck Deadpool. He took on Spider-Man, Ben Reilly, and Spidercide at the same time and held his own.

gotta agree

#9 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

I want deadpool to win, but....(((

#10 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@asIsuspected said:

I want deadpool to win, but....(((

deadpool doens't have the guts

#11 Posted by XLR87T3 (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool outlasts him and eventually kills Kaine. Hilariously.

#12 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: LOL! I was about to say the same but was affraid that I'm going to be haunted by DP fans to the end of eternity)))))

#13 Edited by dondave (38907 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool could pull of a win here if he uses his surrounding's properly

#14 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@asIsuspected said:

@darktiger: LOL! I was about to say the same but was affraid that I'm going to be haunted by DP fans to the end of eternity)))))

I know right