• 92 results
Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Joker stomps.

Welcome to the vine and a giant NO. Deadpool would own the Joker.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The joker is to unpredictable. When Dp picks up a broken bottle The joker picks up a grenade launcher and bomb him to pieces. Well both are good fighters but DP got swords and The joker got a crowbar so in close combat Deadpool wins but ranged Joker.

Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Deadpool stomps.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The joker is to unpredictable. When Dp picks up a broken bottle The joker picks up a grenade launcher and bomb him to pieces. Well both are good fighters but DP got swords and The joker got a crowbar so in close combat Deadpool wins but ranged Joker.

Okay dude, I'm going to try my best to help you better understand some of Deadpool's abilities/powerset, since you seem to be comfortable with lowballing him in every single thread he's put in. Don't get me wrong, everyone's entitled to their own opinion and I respect yours just as much as I respect everyone else's here, but you seem to know very little of Deadpool from studying the posts you've made on here about him. My purpose here is to try and help you understand his powers a little better, and maybe you'll think a little harder before you write that he loses against characters he clearly has advantages against.

SUPERHUMAN PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES: Now, this is the one thing with Deadpool that people often get confused about. Deadpool's physical capabilities were bolstered during his time in the Weapon X program. He's not just at Peak human levels, and his physical attributes are a lot greater then you seem to give him credit for. Deadpool has done things that no normal human such as the Joker would be able to achieve, such as catching up to a Motorcycle on foot (Superhuman Speed), getting right back up from a shot to the chest from a Rocket launcher (Superhuman durability), and cutting a tee in half with a single Karate Chop. (Superhuman strength). Deadpool is far beyond physically what the Joker is capable of, and he'd dance around the Joker in close quarters combat with absolute ease, based on his feats.

SKILL: You seem to be one of the people to think that Deadpool is a bad fighter based on how he's treated on the Boards, but believe me, this isn't the case. Deadpool has been mentioned to be one of the greatest Swordsmen in the Marvel Universe, stalemating highly skilled sword wielders such as the Black Knight in combat. He's also a highly skilled martial artist, who has been able to give some of the greatest fighters in the Marvel U (Names such as Taskmaster, Erik Killmonger, Wolverine, Daredevil, Captain America, and Iron Fist) a run for their money. He's shown to keep up with Wolverine in combat, which is something that simply could not be said about a character like the Joker.

HEALING FACTOR: Deadpool can't die. It's something that everyone and their grandmother knows. No matter what Joker would throw at Deadpool, Deadpool would get up from it eventually. Even if Joker had all the preptime in the World and billions of dollars worth of A Grade explosives and weaponry, he STILL wouldn't be able to kill Deadpool. And let's break down something else about this battle, can Joker really even hurt Deadpool? I mean, he doesn't have the strength to physically hurt him, as Deadpool has shaken off hits from characters who can lift 100 Tons. He's mentioned that he did not think Daredevil could even hurt him, a character whose rocking a lot more skill and strength then Joker is.

So there's my entire argument. Joker can't beat Deadpool because Deadpool is A.) Better physically than Joker

B.) More skilled then Joker

C.) Joker can't kill Deadpool

That's all I've got. Please quit lowballing characters like you usually do. It's really sort of annoying.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

Okay dude, I'm going to try my best to help you better understand some of Deadpool's abilities/powerset, since you seem to be comfortable with lowballing him in every single thread he's put in. Don't get me wrong, everyone's entitled to their own opinion and I respect yours just as much as I respect everyone else's here, but you seem to know very little of Deadpool from studying the posts you've made on here about him. My purpose here is to try and help you understand his powers a little better, and maybe you'll think a little harder before you write that he loses against characters he clearly has advantages against.

SUPERHUMAN PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES: Now, this is the one thing with Deadpool that people often get confused about. Deadpool's physical capabilities were bolstered during his time in the Weapon X program. He's not just at Peak human levels, and his physical attributes are a lot greater then you seem to give him credit for. Deadpool has done things that no normal human such as the Joker would be able to achieve, such as catching up to a Motorcycle on foot (Superhuman Speed), getting right back up from a shot to the chest from a Rocket launcher (Superhuman durability), and cutting a tee in half with a single Karate Chop. (Superhuman strength). Deadpool is far beyond physically what the Joker is capable of, and he'd dance around the Joker in close quarters combat with absolute ease, based on his feats.

SKILL: You seem to be one of the people to think that Deadpool is a bad fighter based on how he's treated on the Boards, but believe me, this isn't the case. Deadpool has been mentioned to be one of the greatest Swordsmen in the Marvel Universe, stalemating highly skilled sword wielders such as the Black Knight in combat. He's also a highly skilled martial artist, who has been able to give some of the greatest fighters in the Marvel U (Names such as Taskmaster, Erik Killmonger, Wolverine, Daredevil, Captain America, and Iron Fist) a run for their money. He's shown to keep up with Wolverine in combat, which is something that simply could not be said about a character like the Joker.

HEALING FACTOR: Deadpool can't die. It's something that everyone and their grandmother knows. No matter what Joker would throw at Deadpool, Deadpool would get up from it eventually. Even if Joker had all the preptime in the World and billions of dollars worth of A Grade explosives and weaponry, he STILL wouldn't be able to kill Deadpool. And let's break down something else about this battle, can Joker really even hurt Deadpool? I mean, he doesn't have the strength to physically hurt him, as Deadpool has shaken off hits from characters who can lift 100 Tons. He's mentioned that he did not think Daredevil could even hurt him, a character whose rocking a lot more skill and strength then Joker is.

So there's my entire argument. Joker can't beat Deadpool because Deadpool is A.) Better physically than Joker

That's all I've got. Please quit lowballing characters like you usually do. It's really sort of annoying.

Well since he is pretty much immortal then all his fights should be to KO.

Joker got lots of equipment like ''joy buzzer' it can give out a million volts of electricity which would destroy his skeleton and inner organs pretty much and burn his brain.

Razor cards that is atleast as deadly as bullets are but bigger.

Explosives cigars that can blow up an whole building.

A high Caliber gun etc...

I say KO Joker wins due to his weird equipment but to death obviously Deadpool

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By CF12793
@leonkarlen123 said:

@cf12793 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

Well since he is pretty much immortal then all his fights should be to KO.

Joker got lots of equipment like ''joy buzzer' it can give out a million volts of electricity which would destroy his skeleton and inner organs pretty much and burn his brain.

Razor cards that is atleast as deadly as bullets are but bigger.

Explosives cigars that can blow up an whole building.

A high Caliber gun etc...

I say KO Joker wins due to his weird equipment but to death obviously Deadpool

Just stop. You need to either A.) Stop going into Deadpool threads and saying all this nonsensical stuff about him.

or

B.) Go to his Respect threads and/or Comic Vine page and learn about his abilities. I cringe at having to say this, but it's obvious that you're a biased fanboy.

This fight is a curbstomp dude, no matter what you choose to believe. I'm done with responding to your comments.

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Wade.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: Dude take it easy. I have not offended you in any way

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: Dude take it easy. I have not offended you in any way

I am taking it easy. In fact, I've actually laughed out loud at pretty much all of your responses to me.

I'm not offended by any of your comments. I just think it's a little irritating that you're completely stubborn and biased. You continuously lowball characters you don't like and hype up the ones you do to ridiculous levels. I'm not telling you which characters you should root for and which ones you shouldn't, but if you didn't want to be called out so much, stop making biased statements that don't even make sense.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool whoops the white off his ass.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did someone really just try the "Joker is unpredictable" argument?

Really B? Really?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: I was just proving that Joker got the equipment advantage over Wade lol im not lowballing anyone really... I believe if The joker can tag DP with his Joy Buzzer he can be KO'd. I mean if 200 volts is enough to kill an average human what would 1 million do with Wade?

My statement on Croc vs DP was that if Croc was not sucha jobber he could take that fight home because of his physicals

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool hates clown

joker is a clown

deadpool decapitates joker

Why bump something when it's obvious Deadpool destroys..

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Deadpool

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this even a question.... Deadpool stomps joker has nothing on the merc with the mouth joker has insane check so does deadpool joker has guns oh so does deapool joker can die Woops deapool is un killable with great martial arts skill great agility and an expert marksman i think this ticks all the boxes

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool wins, but this could be a potentially awesome crossover.

:-)

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Deadpool

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Both of their unpredictability cancels each other out so it's left to stats and skill which goes to Deadpool.

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool

CodyWalper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about first one to laugh loses? Shit just got real.

But seriously... Wade stomps Joker. MAYBE J gets a couple of shots in from like, his acid flower and a beer bottle or something. But that's it.

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Killermovies

Bump

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

they laff at each other

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's the most insane battle yet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5967bf6197d40
deactivated-5967bf6197d40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker gets utterly annihilated. This is a mismatch

Spideyfan2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addalay: That's something I like to call bad writing.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

they laff each other silly

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool.

ultimate626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker

Welcome to the vine but i think you need to explain your answer

notaidiotidoit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deapool is no match for DareDevil how do you expect him to fight the Joker.

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@cf12793: Insanity and crazy humour doesn't make a matchup fair. The Joker is a crazy phycopath but he's still a mortal.

Also Deadpool vs regular Mortal threads aren't allowed in the Vine.

Mexicutioner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool destroys Joker, weapons or no weapons Joker gets the brakes best off him

kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke has similar stats as Deadpool, right? Let's assume the Joker does win this battle somehow and he and Deadpool become friends, what do you think would have to happen for that to occur?

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kmb501: Yeah they are sort of similar (not really) and there is actually no way that Joker can win a straight fight with Wade.

If they do somehow become best friends (I can actually see it happening) then they cause all sorts of mayhem for Batman until Joker threatens a bunch of children, Deadpool blows his brains because kids is where he draws the line and then he walks off into the Gotham sunset with a western theme playing in the background.

You also may as well add Freddy Krueger to their group and the three amigos are complete.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wade

quesito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for the SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Late Response, but check this out! You'll Love It!!!!! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rut_-YgJYw

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should be locked

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:
@wolverine08 said:

This should be locked.

Trouble is a lot of people think this is a good matchup mostly due to the characters sharing similar traits (insanity, humor) but the fact remains that Joker basically can't do anything to hurt Deadpool and DP is still the much better fighter.

I wouldn't call it a curbstomp, Joker could get a hit or 2 in, but I just don't see a scenario where Joker takes the majority unless with heavy prep or if Deadpool didn't have a healing factor.

How about this...

Joker knee-caps Wade with a pool cue, breaks it in half, shoves the skinnier end through Wade's eye socket, and cold-cocks him with the fatter end.

Then empties his acid-flower all over Wade's head.

Counts as a KO/TKO.

Plausible?

I can totally see that from a Joker that gets tired of hearing Wade's mouth here.

Lol!

kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By kmb501

It's a long shot, but Deadpool might not have this fight in the bag, depending mostly on the circumstances under which it takes place.

The main strength of the Joker, as another person mentioned, is his unpredictability. Another strength, though, is his unusual intelligence (creates death traps out of seemingly harmless items, outwits some of Batman's greatest enemies and allies--like in Batman and Robin must Die, lives to taunt, fool, and bring sorrow to Gotham's greatest detective (Death of Jason Todd, Death of the Family), found a way to bring himself to the future after Batman is old and weak (Batman Beyond), creates crazy chemical weapons that could cripple an entire military base, (Batman / Captain America), etc.) Unless Deadpool were specifically hunting Joker, there's probably a strong chance the Joker could catch him with a surprise attack and KO him (maybe with an unexpected explosion) before he even knew what happened--look at what he did to Carnage and various other superheroes and villains in crossover issues. Now, Deadpool can't die, unless someone were lucky enough to find the special metal Deadpool used to destroy the Marvel universe. Joker's a chemist, though, so he may be good at finding out a super powered foe's weaknesses, and if he did his research and came prepared for the fight by somehow getting his hands on a special bullet or something made from the metal that can stop Deadpool's regenerative powers (and stayed out of striking range), then maybe he would have a shot at stopping Deadpool, maybe. It would be a little more challenging than what he did to Superman in the old Batman / Superman issue (made a deal with Lex, stole kryptonite, kidnapped Lois, and tried to trap Superman with the kryptonite (at least in the cartoon), made a pretty clean get-away at first before Batman stopped him). The Joker is full of surprises, but this would be a challenge for him. He would have to have a carefully crafted plan, use the element of surprise, distract Deadpool, stay out of striking range, and hope he wasn't hunting him for money or in the mood to kill him "just because he's a clown." In this case, Joker might benefit from wearing one of his rare disguises, but the chances are if they did meet, it would probably be a chance meeting, so no time to prepare anything special aside from the usual tricks and traps.

Of course, we also have to count Deadpool's fourth wall breaking ability, which is much stronger than the Joker's, but, again, the Joker is supposed to be insane anyway, so he may be able to break the fourth wall, too a little, for comedic effect (he DID manage to recognize Spiderman from a previous meeting in another comic, although Spiderman had no fourth wall breaking ability, so he thought they had never met).

kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By kmb501

Let's imagine this.

Someone hires the Joker to kill Deadpool, because they are desperate to get him out of their hair, and they've run out of options (like Black Mask did in Under the Red Hood) and assassins (Joker is actually a pretty good fighter; he took out four or five people with the help of a glass of water in Under the Red Hood). Joker takes the assignment because he's feeling bored; he's briefed on the fact that Wade possesses a healing ability similar to that of Deathstroke and is tipped off about a special metal that can block that ability, and he also learns that Wade is deathly afraid of clowns. The Joker starts committing crimes (maybe killing Deadpool's victims before he can get to them so that he doesn't get his money) and does things to antagonize him (like maybe leaving clown dolls with little messages and cryptic clues). Maybe Joker even hires a group of expendables to dress like clowns and lead Deadpool on a chase that eventually leads him to a specially formulated deathtrap...a compactor with spikes tipped with that special metal that will block his healing ability.

Joker likes to take advantage of people's weaknesses, and when he faces off against superheroes or super villains, he usually comes equipped with enough tricks to keep them guessing enough to be a formidable opponent, whether the guy is made out of plastic, is faster than a speeding bullet, or can regenerate himself like a starfish.

Now, things could go wrong, and Deadpool could escape. Maybe one of Deadpool's friends shows up at the last minute and turns the contraption off, but if not, Joker wins. It wasn't a fair fight, mind you, but the Joker almost never plays fair.

Of course, we could also imagine that Deadpool is somehow magically transported to Gotham, runs into the Joker in a dark alley, sees a street light shine on his face, realizes he is a clown, and goes crazy, swinging his katanas wildly. I think the Joker would have much less of a chance in a fair fight with Wade. Joker still might survive, though. That laughing gas flower, assuming Wade can be affected, could leave Deadpool a giggling fool for hours while Joker escapes.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Rockette

@kmb501 said:

Let's imagine this.

Someone hires the Joker to kill Deadpool, because they are desperate to get him out of their hair, and they've run out of options (like Black Mask did in Under the Red Hood) and assassins (Joker is actually a pretty good fighter; he took out four or five people with a glass of water in Under the Red Hood). Joker takes the assignment because he's feeling bored; he's briefed on the fact that Wade possesses a healing ability similar to that of Deathstroke and is tipped off about a special metal that can block that ability, and he also learns that Wade is deathly afraid of clowns. The Joker starts committing crimes (maybe killing Deadpool's victims before he can get to them so that he doesn't get his money) and does things to antagonize him (like maybe leaving clown dolls with little messages and cryptic clues). Maybe Joker even hires a group of expendables to dress like clowns and lead Deadpool on a chase that eventually leads him to a specially formulated deathtrap...a compactor with spikes tipped with that special metal that will block his healing ability.

Now, things could go wrong, and Deadpool could escape. Maybe one of Deadpool's friends shows up at the last minute and turns the contraption off, but if not, Joker won. It wasn't a fair fight, mind you, but the Joker almost never plays fair.

No Caption Provided

but...

this is a BAR FIGHT.

Js.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Wewlad80

Supersoldier Vs Guy who Relies on Counter Prep skills and isnt even peak human in a random encounter ? Mismatch

kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Deadpool and Joker were to meet in a bar, get into a serious fight about something, who would win?

Oh, yeah, I forgot, it's supposed to be a random encounter. Well, Joker obviously couldn't beat Deadpool under those circumstances, but I think he could at least gas him, throw something explosive, and run away. Deadpool would at least be distracted by the uncontrollable laughter and bombs enough not to kill Joker, maybe.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Buckwheat

Joker puts a pen through Deadpool's eye. Deadpool dies. End of fight. Joker wins.

(Just been sarcastic)

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doorknobs: Get SERIOUS?

/thread, Deadpool stomps if he's serious.

Regardless he would stomp.

NinjaT119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DP will win by too much