• 65 results
#1 Posted by Doorknobs (272 posts) - - Show Bio

If Deadpool and Joker were to meet in a bar, get into a serious fight about something, who would win?

#2 Posted by Monev-Justgeneral14 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Equiptment Please...
#3 Posted by An0m0ly (47 posts) - - Show Bio
@Monev-Justgeneral14 said:
"Equiptment Please... "

deadpool he has a healing factor and the joker dsnt so the joker culd stab shoot acid burn deadpool all he wants but deadpool wuld just heal and then stab or shoot joker and then joker would die because he cant heal
#4 Posted by Doorknobs (272 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard stuff they always have/
#5 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6191 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, healing factor plus so insane Joker gas would probably have little effect
#6 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool pwns him
#7 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio

REYNOLDS

Zombie

Living the Good Life

FLAME ON!!!

I WIN

Headpool Owns
#8 Posted by WeaponX510 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

yes i have to agree i dont see how he could beat deadpool in a bar with prep then that another story. But deadpool is a trained fighter and the joker is not. all his stats are above joker in everyway. idk about intelligence because joker is crazy but if he can catch batman slippin then ill give that to him that he is smarter but anyways Deadpool wins this Easily10/10

#9 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.

#10 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9875 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.
#11 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

At least give Deadpool a challenge, Joker ? Come onn dude
#12 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF! Joker is a homicidal maniac who likes to kill people in all sorts of twisted ways he's not a "fighter".......Wade would kick his ass with ease :)
#13 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

DP easy win.
#14 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Deadpool, without trouble.
#15 Posted by Addalay (5 posts) - - Show Bio

...to be honest, in my opinion, I think they'd stop half way through and ask, "Why are we fighting again?" (because Joker would get bored since Deadpool wouldn't die and Deadpool would get bored cause Joker would be laughing at everything he'd be doing to him)

Then shrug off the fight and have a few drinks and talk about the people they love to annoy

I am not in anyway trying to poke fun at this battle it just that is how I would see it...and to those who say Joker would be dead before this could occur...mind you Joker HAS been shot in teh head multiple time and has returned.

#16 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle of the psychos. Deadpool wins!

#17 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool would own Joker

#18 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think DP would kill Joker, he'd have too much fun kicking the crap out of him.

DP FTW. 'Pool kills more people in his lunch break than Joker plans to kill in three months.

#19 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

is this some kind of sick joke
#20 Posted by chunjacktao (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker wins.
#21 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@chunjacktao said:
"Joker wins. "

God no :P
#22 Posted by drkcloud (328 posts) - - Show Bio

i dunno......EMPEROR JOKER....

#23 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@drkcloud said:
" i dunno......EMPEROR JOKER.... "
Yeah because that's part of his regular abilities.

Deadpool stomps. That is if they ever actually got around to fighting, I could see them being buddies actually.
#24 Posted by mrwenpire (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker STOMPS.   
Joker may not be as strong, but he's smart, cunning, and dangerous.   
Look at the feats Joker has done.  Blowing up skyscrapers, killing hundreds of thousands of people, becoming the leader of the biggest gang ever, etc. 

Joker will outsmart Deadpool.
#25 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrwenpire said:
"Joker STOMPS.   Joker may not be as strong, but he's smart, cunning, and dangerous.   Look at the feats Joker has done.  Blowing up skyscrapers, killing hundreds of thousands of people, becoming the leader of the biggest gang ever, etc.  Joker will outsmart Deadpool. "

Yeah, when Joker's drawing up plans on his chalkboard of doom, Deadpool gets out a katana and slices his head off. Joker thinks things through too much, Deadpool just thinks about Bea Arthur. 

Deadpool wins.
#26 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrwenpire said:
" Joker STOMPS.   Joker may not be as strong, but he's smart, cunning, and dangerous.   Look at the feats Joker has done.  Blowing up skyscrapers, killing hundreds of thousands of people, becoming the leader of the biggest gang ever, etc.  Joker will outsmart Deadpool. "
Wrong.
#27 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Joker gonna beat a guy that can still live after having his head severed from his body. Not to mention a stand up martial arts fighter. 

I would be more interested in them and their competitive banter. The jokes would be hilarious.
#28 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@They Killed Cap! said:
" How is Joker gonna beat a guy that can still live after having his head severed from his body. Not to mention a stand up martial arts fighter.  I would be more interested in them and their competitive banter. The jokes would be hilarious. "
#29 Posted by chunjacktao (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker wins.
#30 Posted by DEADLEAF (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool wins with one GUNFIRE! His Immortal Duh!! never dies and never shuts his mouth up!
#31 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Joker would NOT EVER NEVER UH UH NOPE get along.... Period... Deadpool has an irrational fear/hatred for clowns... 

And Joker hates people horning in on his comedic shtick. The day those two actually get along would be the same day Magneto decides to become a nudist, and Superman flings the moon into the earth because he was tired of protecting the planet. 

And as far as a fist fight goes, it really depends on how serious Deadpool is taking the bout. He was defeated by squirrels once (yes, Squirrel Girl) and his healing factor works harder the more damaging something is. Hitting him in the back of the head hard enough to jar his brain could actually work, where as if you shot him in the face he'd be okay. Kinda wacky, huh? But given the nature that Joker is a clown, I can see Wade going into a fit of rage and trying to kill him. THAT is where I see this going.

Side note: Joker's hand-to-hand combat skill has fluctuated over the years, but he has very often been shown to be quite handy (and dirty) when it comes to melee fighting. Add to that a huge adrenaline boost for strength, rather quick punches and kicks, and a nasty habit of hitting people where it hurts and you've actually got quite a strong physical combatant. Joker beat the snot out of Two-Face, killed a prisoner inmate whom appeared fairly muscular with his bare hands, and even gave Nightwing a nice little tussle.

And for a Joker flair... 

Don't think this counts, but I enjoyed it for it's comedic value.
But as I said earlier in my post; Deadpool wins, ESPECIALLY if he's armed with his usual arsenal.
#32 Posted by DanteTheBadass (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Wade FTW!

#33 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool for the win.... he's healing factor is the key here.... whatever Joker do to him DP will heal and his numerous weapons will destroy Joker easily.....=]
#34 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Hum I think Joker will make this tough :)

#35 Posted by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Deadpool would obliterate Joker. If there is anything in the world that would make Deadpool take things seriously... it's clowns. He despises them.

#36 Posted by Erik (31437 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.

#37 Posted by thatlad (588 posts) - - Show Bio

WE WIN!!! 
Deadpool Vs. Joker would make a great mini-series

#38 Posted by Obtrusive (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see this as fair, even though joker is supposed to be a rather good hand to hand fighter, and a tactician, I don't think he can take on dead pools swords, guns, and explosives.

#39 Posted by The White Lantern (170 posts) - - Show Bio
@They Killed Cap! said:
I would be more interested in them and their competitive banter. The jokes would be hilarious. "
#40 Posted by jflash94 (1536 posts) - - Show Bio

XD 
#41 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool should manage but I think if Joker had prep he can deal with him
#42 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6445 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#43 Posted by Rouflex (14180 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool Ramdomness.

#44 Posted by FluorescentBulb (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Deadpool, but it'd honestly be the Joker. Deadpool would get sloppy and take a faceful of Joker gas that would probably give him some trippy nightmares. Sure, when he wakes up its a new page, but he'd probably be laughing at the jokes more than fighting. They would probably never be able to kill each other, for both love of universe crossed lovers and a biological incapability, but Joker would definitely win the first battle and walk away laughing.

#45 Posted by marvelfan123 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool

#46 Posted by Wolverine08 (38069 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be locked.

#47 Posted by dondave (33399 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#48 Edited by ComicStooge (11815 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker gets decapitated

#49 Posted by CF12793 (2873 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be locked.

Trouble is a lot of people think this is a good matchup mostly due to the characters sharing similar traits (insanity, humor) but the fact remains that Joker basically can't do anything to hurt Deadpool and DP is still the much better fighter.

I wouldn't call it a curbstomp, Joker could get a hit or 2 in, but I just don't see a scenario where Joker takes the majority unless with heavy prep or if Deadpool didn't have a healing factor.