• 61 results
Posted by DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson (979 posts) - - Show Bio

#1 Posted by kuzman (204 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio

Human Torch.SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

#3 Posted by kuzman (204 posts) - - Show Bio

even if the torch uses his nova blast,i dont think he can win.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio
@kuzman said:
" even if the torch uses his nova blast,i dont think he can win. "
If he uses a Nova Blast..he wins instantly.Deadpool will be nothing more than goo,the OP doesn't say he has to kill Deadpool so,him not being able to die isn't a factor.
#5 Posted by kuzman (204 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"
@kuzman said:
If he uses a Nova Blast..he wins instantly.Deadpool will be nothing more than goo,the OP doesn't say he has to kill Deadpool so,him not being able to die isn't a factor. "
deadpool can regenerate and i dont think he will get hit ful force.
#6 Posted by Extant (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny Storm in what I could only suspect as being a spite match.

#7 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

Human Torch. What could Deadpool do?

#8 Posted by King of the Iron Fist (58 posts) - - Show Bio
@kuzman said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@kuzman said:
If he uses a Nova Blast..he wins instantly.Deadpool will be nothing more than goo,the OP doesn't say he has to kill Deadpool so,him not being able to die isn't a factor. "
deadpool can regenerate and i dont think he will get hit ful force. "
He will get hit full force because Human Torch is faster than him and he can't run from it.Deadpool regenerating doesn't matter.Human Torch burns him down to pretty much nothing...he wins because Deadpool was incapacitated for the time being.
#9 Posted by kuzman (204 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" Human Torch. What could Deadpool do? "
shot him.
#10 Posted by King of the Iron Fist (58 posts) - - Show Bio
@kuzman said:
"
@Precise said:
" Human Torch. What could Deadpool do? "
shot him. "
Johnny can burn the bullets before the get to him.
#11 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
@King of the Iron Fist said:
" Johnny can burn the bullets before the get to him. "
You beat me to it =) Or just burn the barrel of his gun..
#12 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess human torch because he can just stay in the air and keep blasting deadpool

#13 Posted by PoolFan (152 posts) - - Show Bio
@King of the Iron Fist:
Deadpool has a whole array of weapons. The fire would hurt Deadpool, but not stop him. It may take a while, but anger a good fight, Deadpool would be the victor.
#14 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Human Torch

#15 Posted by Extant (112 posts) - - Show Bio
@PoolFan said:
" @King of the Iron Fist: Deadpool has a whole array of weapons. The fire would hurt Deadpool, but not stop him. It may take a while, but anger a good fight, Deadpool would be the victor. "
Actually he'd be incinerated outright.
#16 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

human touch wins in so many ways it's not funny
bfr
super nova
grabing him then burning him to goo
ect ect.

#17 Posted by TheThing (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, lemme make a lil point... Human Torch can torch Deadpool we get that, but Torch has bin beaten by none superhuman people many times, Deadpool is very agile and should b able to dodge his fireballs.

Two. Human Torch was pwned by Wolverine (the only reason Wolverine won was because of his Healing Factor) Deadpool’s Healing Factor is stronger than Wolverine's therefore he should b able to heal at a fast rate.

Three. Human Torch has a power that can b easily tamed by Fire Extinguishers and stuff like that, Do you really think that DP won't try something like that?....

Four. Torch can fly sure, he's fast sure, but DP is very agile... if Spider-Man can dodge Torch's Fireballs, DP can too, remember when Spider-Man and Deadpool were teaming up too fight the Dino's they're agility was almost on par....

Five. As for HT’s Nova Blast, I don’t think he’ll use it considering that he is skittish about using it, and he only uses it in emergency situations, why would he waste it on DP? Seriously???   I think that this fight goes to DP; people need to stop underestimating him, DP can outsmart HT, and win!

#18 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as i love Deadpool, Human Torch wins

#19 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny turns Deadpool into ashes

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheThing said:
"

Ok, lemme make a lil point... Human Torch can torch Deadpool we get that, but Torch has bin beaten by none superhuman people many times, Deadpool is very agile and should b able to dodge his fireballs.

Two. Human Torch was pwned by Wolverine (the only reason Wolverine won was because of his Healing Factor) Deadpool’s Healing Factor is stronger than Wolverine's therefore he should b able to heal at a fast rate.

Three. Human Torch has a power that can b easily tamed by Fire Extinguishers and stuff like that, Do you really think that DP won't try something like that?....

Four. Torch can fly sure, he's fast sure, but DP is very agile... if Spider-Man can dodge Torch's Fireballs, DP can too, remember when Spider-Man and Deadpool were teaming up too fight the Dino's they're agility was almost on par....

Five. As for HT’s Nova Blast, I don’t think he’ll use it considering that he is skittish about using it, and he only uses it in emergency situations, why would he waste it on DP? Seriously???   I think that this fight goes to DP; people need to stop underestimating him, DP can outsmart HT, and win!

"
1.The only non-superhuman who has beaten Johnny is Daredevil and that was a plot device.Daredevil had exactly what he needed to beat him there at the time.
2.Wolverine isn't non superhuman and he didn't have to use his healing factor against Human Torch.Wolverine also ambushed Johnny.
3.Fire extinguishers can't put Johnny out.
4.Deadpool isn't on Spider-Man's level of anything.Not speed,not agility,and certainly not acrobatic ability.Human Torch will f#ck Deadpool up.Johnny is faster than Deadpool but not Spider-Man.
5.Human Torch knows Deadpool can't die,so why would he hesitate to Nova Blast him? People like you need to stop over-estimating Deadpool.He has nothing in his arsenal that will help him against Johnny.He's screwed.
#21 Posted by DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson (979 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"
@TheThing said:
"

"
1.The only non-superhuman who has beaten Johnny is Daredevil and that was a plot device.Daredevil had exactly what he needed to beat him there at the time.
2.Wolverine isn't non superhuman and he didn't have to use his healing factor against Human Torch.Wolverine also ambushed Johnny.
3.Fire extinguishers can't put Johnny out.
4.Deadpool isn't on Spider-Man's level of anything.Not speed,not agility,and certainly not acrobatic ability.Human Torch will f#ck Deadpool up.Johnny is faster than Deadpool but not Spider-Man.
5.Human Torch knows Deadpool can't die,so why would he hesitate to Nova Blast him? People like you need to stop over-estimating Deadpool.He has nothing in his arsenal that will help him against Johnny.He's screwed.
"

#22 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't DP teleport close enough to HT? I say Deadpool ftw.

#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio
@angryvigilante said:
" Can't DP teleport close enough to HT? I say Deadpool ftw. "
1.Deadpool's teleporter works slow as dirt.
2.Human Torch can fly
3.Deadpool has not shown to have a teleporter in this volume so who even knows if he still has it?
#24 Posted by Fresh Prince (4984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
3.Deadpool has not shown to have a teleporter in this volume so who even knows if he still has it?
If I remember correctly, Deadpool kept the teleporter that the Thunderbolts used to track him.

Anyways, HT wins here easily. Here's why I think he'd lose:

@Vance Astro said:
5.Human Torch knows Deadpool can't die,so why would he hesitate to Nova Blast him? People like you need to stop over-estimating Deadpool.He has nothing in his arsenal that will help him against Johnny.He's screwed. "
Sure Deadpool won't die. But he'd take a long time to regenerate from a pile of goo.
#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh Prince said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
If I remember correctly, Deadpool kept the teleporter that the Thunderbolts used to track him.
I'm sure his post was based on the teleporter Weasel made in the 90's.Because alot of DP fans think he still has it.
#26 Posted by Lunacyde (17842 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow Deadpool fans are just silly......Deadpool would be vaporized by temperatures that high, there wouldn't even be ashes left. There would be NOTHING for him to regenerate from.

#27 Edited by Fresh Prince (4984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"
@Fresh Prince said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
I'm sure his post was based on the teleporter Weasel made in the 90's.Because alot of DP fans think he still has it.
"
It's funny how some Deadpool fans don't know much about Deadpool :p
#28 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson:
The Human Torch wins here.
#29 Posted by DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson (979 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh Prince said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@Fresh Prince said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
It's funny how some Deadpool fans don't know much about Deadpool :p "
Yes it is
#30 Posted by DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson (979 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh Prince said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@Fresh Prince said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
It's funny how some Deadpool fans don't know much about Deadpool :p "
Yes it is
#31 Posted by Rockdalf (53 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh Prince said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@Fresh Prince said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
It's sad how some Deadpool fans don't know much about Deadpool :p"

Fixed.
#32 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

The merc with a mouth.

#33 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio
@geometry said:
" The merc with a mouth. "
how?
#34 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Human torch.

Takes ten seconds.

#35 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

He's gonna go get Wolverine to help him. Weapon X subjects tend to stick together.

#36 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheThing said:
"

"
Wow i'm a DP fan and i wasn't quite sure at first but after reading this I know DP will win! Or at least has a chance of winning!
#37 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny can take Wolverine as well.

#38 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sleuth said:
"
@geometry said:
how? "
As The Thing said: Human Torch was pwned by Wolverine (the only reason Wolverine won was because of his Healing Factor) Deadpool’s Healing Factor is stronger than Wolverine's therefore he should be able to heal at a fast rate
#39 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Crimson Nutcase said:
"
@Sleuth said:
"
@geometry said:
how? "
As The Thing said: Human Torch was pwned by Wolverine (the only reason Wolverine won was because of his Healing Factor) Deadpool’s Healing Factor is stronger than Wolverine's therefore he should be able to heal at a fast rate "
Johnny doesn't need to kill Deadpool to win.
#40 Posted by Fresh Prince (4984 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow i'm a DP fan and i wasn't quite sure at first but after reading this I know DP will win! Or at least has a chance of winning! "
That's the problem. You're a DP fan who doesn't know much about HT. I'm a big DP fan but it's obvious he has no shot here.

As The Thing said: Human Torch was pwned by Wolverine (the only reason Wolverine won was because of his Healing Factor) Deadpool’s Healing Factor is stronger than Wolverine's therefore he should be able to heal at a fast rate "
Healing factor means nothing when Johnny goes supernova. Johnny wins this really easily if he fights smart.

#41 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

Human Torch, sure Pool can recover from any burn Torch inflicts, but let's face it, Torch is one nova flame away from victory, Pool can recover 1,000 times over and Johnny would just keep taking him out

#42 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

human torch ftw if he stays in the air

#43 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh Prince said:
Healing factor means nothing when Johnny goes supernova. Johnny wins this really easily if he fights smart."

Yup that sure is true, he didn't seem to hesitate when he went nova on Hulk
#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio
"
@TheThing said:
"

"
Wow i'm a DP fan and i wasn't quite sure at first but after reading this I know DP will win! Or at least has a chance of winning! "
#45 Posted by jesterlichloath (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
@geometry said:
"He's gonna go get Wolverine to help him. Weapon X subjects tend to stick together. "

yeah look how close wolverine and sabretooth are or maybe pool and copycat.
torch burns pool into a pool of nothing
#46 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio
@jesterlichloath: Lol!
#47 Posted by StormAmazonPhoenix (937 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny's gonna take this.

#48 Edited by De@dP0OL (24 posts) - - Show Bio

If deadpool shoots him before he transforms than he wins.

#49 Posted by Dane (10588 posts) - - Show Bio

People with names that are a variant of Deadpool probably won't be taken seriously in a Deadpool battle thread. Just so you know.

#50 Posted by joshmightbe (24599 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane:
how bout deathstroke variants? :)