• 171 results
mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mkdeadpool

DC has had a little rivalry started between green arrow and deathstroke, so i was wondering what would happen in a fight between their marvel counterparts. Battle is in a city with no civillians to interfere or get in the way, basic starting equipment, random encounter

Hawkeye
Hawkeye

vs
Deadpool
Deadpool

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I'm going with Hawkeye..especially now.Deapool plays around to much and Clint is all business.He'll be trying to tell a joke and before you know it Hawkeye is holding Deadpool's head up in victory.

kurei of flame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kurei of flame

i say dead pool.....hawk eye is crazy though...but i do enjoy a good sarcastic sh*t talker

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Nice battle man you have alot of imagination.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By pixelized

hawkeye has the whole chun li skirt on so i say him

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
pixelized said:
"hawkeye has the whole chun li skirt on so i say him"

lmao.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Nighthunter

Deadpool

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I'm staying with Hawkeye unless someone has a good reason why Deadpool wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Hawkeye can win here. 
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Holacik

What does hawkeye have as standard equipment?  Because Deadpool packs enough guns to arm a small country.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nighthunter
Vance Astro said:
"I'm staying with Hawkeye unless someone has a good reason why Deadpool wins."
Deadpool is a better fighter, has a healing factor and his arsenal is better than the one of Hawkeye
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nighthunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
Deadpool is a better fighter, has a healing factor and his arsenal is better than the one of Hawkeye
"

Deadpool is a better fighter? Since when?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I hate Deadpool, but even though he plays to damn much he can get down on a mo fo. He could take everything Hawkeye has to offer and then some, and still be talkin sh!t, and still be just as deadly. To much healing factor hear for Hawkeye to overcome.

mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mkdeadpool

Thanks braniac(unless that was sarcastic can't tell) In response to vance  deadpool does have the advantage of his healing factor healing his arrow wounds. Ranged- hawkeye has great aim, but deadpool does aswell, hawkeye uses ranged attacks more so you can argue that he may be better, though deadpool can lay down rapid fire with his machine guns. Close- Deadpool is a great martial artist with skill in blades and increased reflexes, while hawkeye has been trained by captain america(arguably one of the greatest martial artists in marvel) and would assumingly be a good fighter if he became ronin.In the end I think deadpool would win due to his healing factor.

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Holacik
Gambler said:
"I hate Deadpool, but even though he plays to damn much he can get down on a mo fo. He could take everything Hawkeye has to offer and then some, and still be talkin sh!t, and still be just as deadly. To much healing factor hear for Hawkeye to overcome.
"
How can you hate deadpool?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Holacik said:
"Gambler said:
"I hate Deadpool, but even though he plays to damn much he can get down on a mo fo. He could take everything Hawkeye has to offer and then some, and still be talkin sh!t, and still be just as deadly. To much healing factor hear for Hawkeye to overcome.
"
"
He's like a 12 year old. I'm all about trash talkin, but theres an art to it. He just spits sh!t that a forth graded would be amused with. Its annoying as all hell.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nighthunter
Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

Deadpool is a better fighter? Since when?"

I've seen Deadpool do more impressive things with his fighting skills than Clint, maybe is just that I haven't seen that much of Clint's unarmed combat abilities though
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Holacik said:
"Gambler said:
"
"
He's like a 12 year old. I'm all about trash talkin, but theres an art to it. He just spits sh!t that a forth graded would be amused with. Its annoying as all hell.
"

Agreed.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nighthunter
Gambler said:
"Holacik said:
"Gambler said:
"
"
"
lol I don't hate deadpool, but can pretty much agree with everything there

too much "humor" ruins a character
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mkdeadpool said:
"Thanks braniac(unless that was sarcastic can't tell) In response to vance  deadpool does have the advantage of his healing factor healing his arrow wounds. Ranged- hawkeye has great aim, but deadpool does aswell, hawkeye uses ranged attacks more so you can argue that he may be better, though deadpool can lay down rapid fire with his machine guns. Close- Deadpool is a great martial artist with skill in blades and increased reflexes, while hawkeye has been trained by captain america(arguably one of the greatest martial artists in marvel) and would assumingly be a good fighter if he became ronin.In the end I think deadpool would win due to his healing factor.
"

The healing factor wasn't a problem for Bullseeye,Silver Sable,and the Punisher so I don't see why it should be for Hawkeye.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By brainiac 1.0
mkdeadpool said:
"Thanks braniac(unless that was sarcastic can't tell) In response to vance  deadpool does have the advantage of his healing factor healing his arrow wounds. Ranged- hawkeye has great aim, but deadpool does aswell, hawkeye uses ranged attacks more so you can argue that he may be better, though deadpool can lay down rapid fire with his machine guns. Close- Deadpool is a great martial artist with skill in blades and increased reflexes, while hawkeye has been trained by captain america(arguably one of the greatest martial artists in marvel) and would assumingly be a good fighter if he became ronin.In the end I think deadpool would win due to his healing factor.
"
That was not sacrastic look at your original post I gave you a point it says a 1.
mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mkdeadpool

Not that I'm doubting you but can you give examples of when they beet deadpool

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool said:
"

The healing factor wasn't a problem for Bullseeye,Silver Sable,and the Punisher so I don't see why it should be for Hawkeye."
Hawkeye isn't the Punisher, or Bullseye.  And Silver Sable, really? Come on. Story and plot come to mind hearing that. He was shredded by Sabretooth yet manged to take him out.

Arrows < then Healing Factor
mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mkdeadpool

then thanks for the compliment wasn't aware of the point thing

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Holacik
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool said:
"

The healing factor wasn't a problem for Bullseeye,Silver Sable,and the Punisher so I don't see why it should be for Hawkeye."
Hawkeye isn't the Punisher, or Bullseye.  And Silver Sable, really? Come on. Story and plot come to mind hearing that. He was shredded by Sabretooth yet manged to take him out.

"
It depends.  Doesn't Hawkeye carry a bunch of trick arrows?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool said:
"

"

Deadpool's feats are inconsistant.I never seen anyone in Weapon X beat him in combat.He even beat a few of them together.n X-Factor he beat the hell out of Garrison Kane and then again in his own comics.However much weaker opponents always beat him.I've seen regular women beat him...He had alot of trouble with Shang Chi and Daredevil...and Iron Fist as Daredevil.He has never fairly beaten Daredevil.I'm pretty sure that with Deadpool's track record,Hawkeye could do well enough to beat him,without the arrows.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Ghostshell

When you say beat, what are you counting?  And what where the circumstances surrounding him losing to these characters of lesser skill (mainly this regular chick) If your entire case is wrapped up in, "Who beat who" that isn't gonna cut it. Deadpool's high end feats dwarf Hawkeye's high end feats.

Has Hawkeye ever beaten Taskmaster? No. And yes they have fought. Deadpool owns Taskmaster.

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Holacik
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool said:
"

"

Deadpool's feats are inconsistant.I never seen anyone in Weapon X beat him in combat.He even beat a few of them together.n X-Factor he beat the hell out of Garrison Kane and then again in his own comics.However much weaker opponents always beat him.I've seen regular women beat him...He had alot of trouble with Shang Chi and Daredevil...and Iron Fist as Daredevil.He has never fairly beaten Daredevil.I'm pretty sure that with Deadpool's track record,Hawkeye could do well enough to beat him,without the arrows."
Daredevil is far better a fighter then Hawkeye, and Iron Fist is better then him.  Both have the speed advantage as both blocked or dodged bullets.  Deadpool losing to them makes sense,but how does that translates into Hawkeye taking him without his arrows?
mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mkdeadpool

I'm pretty sure in the fight with daredevil/ironfist, the fight was interrupted before one could beat the other one on one

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Holacik said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mkdeadpool said:
"

"

Deadpool's feats are inconsistant.I never seen anyone in Weapon X beat him in combat.He even beat a few of them together.n X-Factor he beat the hell out of Garrison Kane and then again in his own comics.However much weaker opponents always beat him.I've seen regular women beat him...He had alot of trouble with Shang Chi and Daredevil...and Iron Fist as Daredevil.He has never fairly beaten Daredevil.I'm pretty sure that with Deadpool's track record,Hawkeye could do well enough to beat him,without the arrows."
Daredevil is far better a fighter then Hawkeye, and Iron Fist is better then him.  Both have the speed advantage as both blocked or dodged bullets.  Deadpool losing to them makes sense,but how does that translates into Hawkeye taking him without his arrows?
"

I wasn't comparing DD to Hawkeye,I was comparing him to Weapon X.Iron Fist is the only one who has a speed advantage over him.I'm prettysur Hawkeye is just as fast as DD he just isn't as fast to react because he doesn't have radar sense.Everyone keeps bringing up the arrows to as if Hawkeye won't go hand to hand with him.and as if Hawkeye doesn't have trick arrows.Hawkeye can use a cable arrow to tie him up and then take advantage of him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"When you say beat, what are you counting?  And what where the circumstances surrounding him losing to these characters of lesser skill (mainly this regular chick) If your entire case is wrapped up in, "Who beat who" that isn't gonna cut it. Deadpool's high end feats dwarf Hawkeye's high end feats.

Has Hawkeye ever beaten Taskmaster? No. And yes they have fought. Deadpool owns Taskmaster.
"

My argument isn't who beat who,my arguement is Deadpool's healing factor doesn't always allow him to win.BTW has Hawkeye ever fought Taskmaster?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"When you say beat, what are you counting?  And what where the circumstances surrounding him losing to these characters of lesser skill (mainly this regular chick) If your entire case is wrapped up in, "Who beat who" that isn't gonna cut it. Deadpool's high end feats dwarf Hawkeye's high end feats.

"

My argument isn't who beat who,my arguement is Deadpool's healing factor doesn't always allow him to win.BTW has Hawkeye ever fought Taskmaster?"
Yes, Hawkeye has fought Taskmaster (I dont know what issue) but thats why Taskmaster carries the bow.  And I'm not saying his healing factor always allows him to win, but against arrows (trick or not) its more then enough. The dudes been hit by bombs and still kept going. Hawkeye isn't packing enough firepower to take out Deadpool.
mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mkdeadpool

Ya, deadpools healing factor doesn,t always mean victory, but it still an advantage considering hawkeye doesn't have one. If they both managed to shoot each otherin the chest, deadpool would heal,hawkeye wouldn't(though since he is crazy sometimes he may fight through the pain for a bit)

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Holacik
Vance Astro said:
I wasn't comparing DD to Hawkeye,I was comparing him to Weapon X.Iron Fist is the only one who has a speed advantage over him.I'm prettysur Hawkeye is just as fast as DD he just isn't as fast to react because he doesn't have radar sense.Everyone keeps bringing up the arrows to as if Hawkeye won't go hand to hand with him.and as if Hawkeye doesn't have trick arrows.Hawkeye can use a cable arrow to tie him up and then take advantage of him."
I asked a few times about his trick arrows, as I knew he had them but didn't know what he is packing.  DD is faster then Hawkeye, I migt have to hunt down some pics but I know he's blocked bullets, something Hawkeye hasn't done, and DD's training with Stick puts him miles above Hawkeye(and Deadpool).  Using them as to why Hawkeye can beat him hand to hand(it may not have been your intention, but that's how it seems) seems a little bogus.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'd also like to go back and touch on something you brought up before Vance. You said DD beat Deadpool, have they fought more then once? Cause after  some digging I found a fight where they went toe to toe, before Cap eventually shows up and blasts Deadpool with his shield.

Also, I've found a fight between Deadpool and Bullseye where Bulleye gets his ass handed to him.

mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mkdeadpool

gambler, the person deadpool was fighting was actually ironfist in disguise as daredevil(which some people have mentioned being out of deadpool's league,yet he still kept up with him until cap arrived

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell
mkdeadpool said:
"gambler, the person deadpool was fighting was actually ironfist in disguise as daredevil(which some people have mentioned being out of deadpool's league,yet he still kept up with him until cap arrived
"
Nice, thats even better lol
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"I'd also like to go back and touch on something you brought up before Vance. You said DD beat Deadpool, have they fought more then once? Cause after  some digging I found a fight where they went toe to toe, before Cap eventually shows up and blasts Deadpool with his shield.

Also, I've found a fight between Deadpool and Bullseye where Bulleye gets his ass handed to him.
"

I said Deadpool had trouble with him..I'm almost positive I didn't say beat.However they fought in Contest of Champions II,a fight in which Deadpool got off 0 hits.The fight with him and Iron Fist as DD in Civil War was interrupted,but do you think DP would have had a chance seeing how bad he was already doing.There is 2 times he fought Bulleseye.One that ends with Bullseye standing on him with a gun pointed at his face.
mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mkdeadpool

Since it was technically a draw, a say the tie breaker between pool and iron fist is that deadpool momentarily tricked iron fist into thinking an ipod was a devastating weapon lol

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mkdeadpool said:
"Since it was technically a draw, a say the tie breaker between pool and iron fist is that deadpool momentarily tricked iron fist into thinking an ipod was a devastating weapon lol
"

That's lame.Deadpool fought Iron Fist breifly in heroes for hire.That as interupted by Cage but again,Deadpool was doing poorly against him.
Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Deadpool is one of my favorites because in my opinion, He's a little like Spider-Man, An average guy with average problems who's life is going badly. I can relate to that not like an alien or a billionaire or whatever.  Deadpool can roll with the punch's and make a one-liner at the end of it all.

Now, Onto the fight,

I don't see how Hawkeye can stay alive, I don't think he has any Trick arrow's so, It all comes down to guns and H2H combat. Something DP knows alot about. I don't see Hawkeye staying alive for very long.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"I'd also like to go back and touch on something you brought up before Vance. You said DD beat Deadpool, have they fought more then once? Cause after  some digging I found a fight where they went toe to toe, before Cap eventually shows up and blasts Deadpool with his shield.

"

I said Deadpool had trouble with him..I'm almost positive I didn't say beat.However they fought in Contest of Champions II,a fight in which Deadpool got off 0 hits.The fight with him and Iron Fist as DD in Civil War was interrupted,but do you think DP would have had a chance seeing how bad he was already doing.There is 2 times he fought Bulleseye.One that ends with Bullseye standing on him with a gun pointed at his face."
Actually you did say DD beat Deadpool (which isn't important cause the incident I was referring to was Iron Fist dressed up as DD I didn't know that.) As for Bullseye, this means they fought more then once yes? And you neglected to tell of the time Deadpool won. So Bullseye beating Deadpool is a moot point, correct?

How does any of this translate into a win for Hawkeye? Deadpool is stronger, faster, and more durable. Along with a better arsenal. Bullets travel faster then arrows.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By T.J. Magnum

i may be baked out of my skull,i still go with DP lol

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Midnight Lantern said:
"Deadpool is one of my favorites because in my opinion, He's a little like Spider-Man, An average guy with average problems who's life is going badly. I can relate to that not like an alien or a billionaire or whatever.  Deadpool can roll with the punch's and make a one-liner at the end of it all.

Now, Onto the fight,

I don't see how Hawkeye can stay alive, I don't think he has any Trick arrow's so, It all comes down to guns and H2H combat. Something DP knows alot about. I don't see Hawkeye staying alive for very long."
1.The only time Hawkeye didn't have trick arrows was House of M

2.Hawkeye is a better marksman than DP and he's strickly business...Deadpool likes to talk and play around and Hawkeye will go straight for his head.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:

"

I said Deadpool had trouble with him..I'm almost positive I didn't say beat.However they fought in Contest of Champions II,a fight in which Deadpool got off 0 hits.The fight with him and Iron Fist as DD in Civil War was interrupted,but do you think DP would have had a chance seeing how bad he was already doing.There is 2 times he fought Bulleseye.One that ends with Bullseye standing on him with a gun pointed at his face."
Actually you did say DD beat Deadpool (which isn't important cause the incident I was referring to was Iron Fist dressed up as DD I didn't know that.) As for Bullseye, this means they fought more then once yes? And you neglected to tell of the time Deadpool won. So Bullseye beating Deadpool is a moot point, correct?

How does any of this translate into a win for Hawkeye? Deadpool is stronger, faster, and more durable. Along with a better arsenal. Bullets travel faster then arrows.

"

My point wasn't that those characters beat Deadpool so Hawkeye should,my point was that Deadpool doesn't always beat people that have less weaponry than he does and is lacking physical ability compared to him.And again I didn't say that DD beat him.read below....

"...He had alot of trouble with Shang Chi and Daredevil...and Iron Fist as Daredevil.He has never fairly beaten Daredevil.I'm pretty sure that with Deadpool's track record,Hawkeye could do well enough to beat him,without the arrows.".
Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Midnight Lantern
Vance Astro said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"Deadpool is one of my favorites because in my opinion, He's a little like Spider-Man, An average guy with average problems who's life is going badly. I can relate to that not like an alien or a billionaire or whatever.  Deadpool can roll with the punch's and make a one-liner at the end of it all.

Now, Onto the fight,

I don't see how Hawkeye can stay alive, I don't think he has any Trick arrow's so, It all comes down to guns and H2H combat. Something DP knows alot about. I don't see Hawkeye staying alive for very long."

2.Hawkeye is a better marksman than DP and he's strickly business...Deadpool likes to talk and play around and Hawkeye will go straight for his head.
"
Better Marksman? Since when? Can you prove it?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Midnight Lantern said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Midnight Lantern said:

Now, Onto the fight,

"
Better Marksman? Since when? Can you prove it?
"
Are you kidding me? When has Deadpool ever done anything that proves his Marksmanship? He failed to shoot Silver Sable at point blank range with automatics!
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:

"

"

My point wasn't that those characters beat Deadpool so Hawkeye should,my point was that Deadpool doesn't always beat people that have less weaponry than he does and is lacking physical ability compared to him."
Of course he doesn't. But there are more factors then just whos the better fighter. So far all you've said is that Hawkeye could use a cable arrow to lock down DP and then take advantage, am I correct? The guy is fast enough to dodge bullets, and land shots on Spiderman, I think he could dodge an arrow. DP outclass' Hawkeye in every aspect.
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Holacik
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:

"

"

My point wasn't that those characters beat Deadpool so Hawkeye should,my point was that Deadpool doesn't always beat people that have less weaponry than he does and is lacking physical ability compared to him."
The problem with that is one was Iron Fist, who spent years upon years training in mystical arts, and Daredevil an augmented Human who spent years training with stick.  They are better Hand to Hand fighters then Deadpool.
mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mkdeadpool

It says on this very site deadpool has great aim with fire arms, aswell as on other sites. I'm pretty sure it was stated in the comics, but i can't think of a specific comic because alas i have only things i have learned through much research and deadpool classics paperback(the only chance i got to get a deadpool comic due to it not being in the area i live)