Deadpool vs Green Goblin

Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Winduizcool

Norman Osborn called Wade Wilson. He offered him to work for him and get a huge salary. But Deadpool found out that his whole entire plan was to make the director suspicious to lure the mutants into his trap and have them be his personal bodyguards. Deadpool got through the security just in time to see Norman on his Green Goblin finishing touch. The mask. The fight is not to the death. Who wins? 

No Caption Provided

vs 
No Caption Provided
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By 12marvel12

Green Goblin curbstomp
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123

Deadpool. All he's gotta do is make the glider mess up and he's got Osborn down, and due to his healing factor Osborn's pumpkin bombs and poisonous gases would be rendered useless.
Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Winduizcool
@12marvel12 said:
" Green Goblin curbstomp "
What if Deadpool shot the jet in his glider?
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By 12marvel12
@Winduizcool:
norman is still very good off his glider... in fact, he jumped off his glider and beat down spiderman without getting touched... osborn has plenty of tricks up his sleeve and he also has strength, durability, and reflexes that rival spidermans.... he gets a hold of deadpools arms so he cant move and shocks him.... he will teleport away, but not after a couple seconds of being shocked by 10,000 volts
Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Winduizcool
@12marvel12 said:
" @Winduizcool: norman is still very good off his glider... in fact, he jumped off his glider and beat down spiderman without getting touched... osborn has plenty of tricks up his sleeve and he also has strength, durability, and reflexes that rival spidermans.... he gets a hold of deadpools arms so he cant move and shocks him.... he will teleport away, but not after a couple seconds of being shocked by 10,000 volts "
I think Deadpool is smart enough to know that Green Goblin a.k.a. the president of all these weapons and technologies not to get to close. Besides. Wade has some kung-fu skill and agility. It's debatable who has more agility. I think Norman has a little more agility then Wade does but I think Wade has enough to hold his own. Unless I'm mistaken I'm pretty sure Deadpool knows more H2H combat and could KO him. Fact, just shooting the jet in the glider could just KO. I'm assuming that when Norman jumped off his glider that Peter expected Goblin would stick to his technology and not H2H combat.
12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 12marvel12

u put nothing about prep time, so deadpool would have no way of knowing anything about norman, and norman wouldnt know anything about wade... shooting the jet wont KO norman, because he has a healing factor and is very very durable and has extremely dense skin.... in fact, GG has bullet proof skin if u shoot him from a distance... he got shot before from close range, and he healed the wound rather quickly... he got stabbed in the stomach from his glider, and he healed fairly quickly.... if they try going hand to hand, aside from the electric gloves, norman has his stun bombs and sleep bombs that could do very significant damage
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gobstakid777

I think Deadpool will take this

thedeman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thedeman87

Deadpool is capable of winning this..but he loses many fights that he shouldn't.  So is hand2hand skill is hard to judge.

gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gobstakid777
@thedeman87 said:
" Deadpool is capable of winning this..but he loses many fights that he shouldn't.  So is hand2hand skill is hard to judge. "
very much true
Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Winduizcool
@12marvel12 said:
" u put nothing about prep time, so deadpool would have no way of knowing anything about norman, and norman wouldnt know anything about wade... shooting the jet wont KO norman, because he has a healing factor and is very very durable and has extremely dense skin.... in fact, GG has bullet proof skin if u shoot him from a distance... he got shot before from close range, and he healed the wound rather quickly... he got stabbed in the stomach from his glider, and he healed fairly quickly.... if they try going hand to hand, aside from the electric gloves, norman has his stun bombs and sleep bombs that could do very significant damage "
1. I think he'd see all the technology throughout the building. I mean don't you think he'd see shock gloves or flame-throwers, or explosives or something like that. 
2. Then Deadpool will shoot the stun bomb or sleep bomb. He knows that Norman is a genius and he wouldn't stupidly go really close to him without a noticeable weapon. He'll probably figure that it's the gloves.
Man of Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Man of Lengend

great fight Dp wins barely
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Green Goblin owns this.

He is faster, stronger, better reflexes, has armor and a healing factor himself.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lagoon_boy
@12marvel12 said:
" Green Goblin curbstomp "