Batman and GA. Teamwork and tech bring them a win

#3 Edited by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19868 posts) - - Show Bio

Putty arrows. Cyro pellets.

#5 Edited by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

With Prep: DC team Wins

Without Prep: Deadpool curbstomps...

Deadpool is beyond Peak Human or enhanced human condition, he is arguably Superhuman level in Strength, and Superhuman level Agility, Reflexes, Healing ability. What could DC team do to touch Deadpool, left alone kill capture or KO him.

#7 Edited by Onemoreposter (3920 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman alone puts DP down in a random encounter. Will DP rise again? Of course he will. However, DP get incapacitated here and I consider that a win for the team.

#8 Edited by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no such thing as morals for Deadpool. He eats morals for breakfast and sh*ts them out before eating lunch, which is again, morals. So, morals for Deadpool is Deadpool without morals. Therefore, morals or no, Deadpool should garner a win.

#9 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 wins, batman could arguably solo

#10 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19868 posts) - - Show Bio

^This I like DP but if he's not serious. Bats and GA win easy

#11 Posted by Nefarious (18581 posts) - - Show Bio

Win Via Death?

LMAO. You should know Deadpool by now......OP.

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither Batman or Ollie are capable of knocking out Deadpool and they most definitely don't have what it takes to kill him either. On the other hand, it would be far easier for Wade to gain an advantage due to arguably superior physical stats and unbelievable healing factor.

#13 Posted by GhostRider2 (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool wins.

#14 Posted by russellmania77 (14538 posts) - - Show Bio

batman and arrow incapacitate pool

#15 Edited by Strider92 (16075 posts) - - Show Bio

With Morals On I don't think Ollie or Bruce would react fast enough. I see Deadpool taking a small majority.

#16 Edited by tparks (4240 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be 5/10 for each. This is a very evenly matched fight. I'm assuming this is a random encounter. I'm not sure if my thoughts would change even with prep though. Batman is one of the best preppers, but Deadpool is no joke when it comes to prep either.

#17 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5131 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#18 Posted by icemanpure (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Wades teleport if anything would give him the advantage on Batman and GA.
They both use slow moving projectiles (arrows are fast but catch-able) whereas DP uses guns/nades/and swords. Bullets would be ineffective vs Batman, GA would take cover. Grenades would also seem ineffective vs them (they deal with these all the time). The trump would be Wade teleporting and gutting or cutting the head off one of them with his swords. The other would witness this and then be able to compensate and expect such a ploy. Wade would run out of ammo. GA/Bats would realize his arrows/batarangs are ineffective after seeing him regen. They now know he regens. They would then have to capture him.

All in all I see Batman finding a way to capture him by binding him up in some way. GA might die, and Deadpool may even get free by having some random knife somewhere, but all it takes is that one incapacitation right?
After all this is a random encounter with no prep, but Batman is just as good having to think on his feet as he is with prep. The fight would last long enough for him to figure out how to capture him. He could even outmatch him h2h and strength as well. Wade doesn't have superstrength or durability. Albeit neither does Batman, but seeing them go at it H2H with Deadpool using his swords would be an awesome scene to watch.

Batman wins
UNLESS
Deadpool Gibs Batman with teleport swords before going for GA, then Deadpool would beat GA.

That's my take.

#19 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5468 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool pretty easily. Theres nothing stopping deadpool from teleporting his sword into both skulls of GA and Batman

#20 Edited by Onemoreposter (3920 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool pretty easily. Theres nothing stopping deadpool from teleporting his sword into both skulls of GA and Batman

I haven't been reading the new ongoing but I don't think DP does the teleporting thing anymore.

#21 Posted by johnny_blaze (380 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool with ease, batarangs & arrows won't help.

#22 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11698 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo Foam will...

#23 Edited by dondave (34231 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#24 Posted by johnny_blaze (380 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnny_blaze said:

Cryo Foam will...

That would be worthless against Deadpool but of course Batman fans are gonna defend him no matter what.

#25 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5468 posts) - - Show Bio

@onemoreposter: I just assumed because its kinda standard equipment.

#26 Posted by Onemoreposter (3920 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5468 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it can't happen. Also, its something deadpool could do easily so its not unlikely

#29 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this seems random encounter, i'd say deadpool.

He isn't that easy to knock out!

And he'll heep suffering hits while the team will go down sooner or later.

#30 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: We usually base these fights on feats that the characters actually have done, instead of speculating what they "could do."

#31 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5468 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: Its something simple Deadpool could do. It's the equivalent of saying green lantern could create a shark but you trying to say it couldn't happen because we've never seen green lantern create a shark.

#32 Edited by k4tzm4n (36392 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@texasdeathmatch: Its something simple Deadpool could do. It's the equivalent of saying green lantern could create a shark but you trying to say it couldn't happen because we've never seen green lantern create a shark.

When have you ever seen Deadpool teleport at a rapid rate in his hundreds of combat appearances? Answer: he hasn't, so him bamfing around like Kurt isn't logical... at all, really. We treat these matches as though they're in character -- and that's determined based on what we've seen from them. Thinking he could do a new move with his weapons is fine (swords, firearms, etc). But, thinking he'll fight like Nightcrawler is making a drastic change to the character and is not in character or even something he's even proven capable of doing.

Honestly, I think this misconception stems from Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.

Regarding Hal: we know he can create a construct of anything he wants to. Wade? There's nothing to imply he can teleport at a quick rate for combat purposes.

Staff
#33 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5468 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I never mentioned deadpool teleporting at a rapid rate or anything to that degree. My original argument was deadpool teleporting a sword into both heroes but I did not mean at nightcrawler speed. I never thought deadpool teleporting would be such an issue.

#34 Edited by k4tzm4n (36392 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I never mentioned deadpool teleporting at a rapid rate or anything to that degree. My original argument was deadpool teleporting a sword into both heroes but I did not mean at nightcrawler speed. I never thought deadpool teleporting would be such an issue.

Well, the guy has hundreds of combat appearances and there's literally no evidence to support him using a teleporting device to benefit him in a melee situation. To me, it's not a valid reason for him potentially winning or playing a role at all.

Staff
#35 Edited by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: What's your opinion on the battle?

#36 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Well, the guy has hundreds of combat appearances and there's literally no evidence to support him using a teleporting device to benefit him in a melee situation.

Well.. there is one situation..

#37 Posted by kidman560 (7527 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: dude DP can teleport due to his belt (somebody check me on that) just like Hal Jordon could create 50 foot tall building and crush people. so why doesnt Hal do that becuase it would give him to much of an edge sure he could do it but wheres the fun it it, deadpool has a healing factor, a love for violence, extreme skills on hand to hand combat along with other weapons, extreme agility, enhanced strength and refelxes i mean hes practically unbeatable so why add teleporting into a comic book, which is supposed to get people to BUY and read it, and make it boring

oh and DP beats them in under 5 min

#38 Edited by AdamtheSubmariner (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Would "morals of" DP be him not being....him? unless hes serious, i think thay can incapacitate him

#39 Posted by k4tzm4n (36392 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: dude DP can teleport due to his belt (somebody check me on that) just like Hal Jordon could create 50 foot tall building and crush people. so why doesnt Hal do that becuase it would give him to much of an edge sure he could do it but wheres the fun it it, deadpool has a healing factor, a love for violence, extreme skills on hand to hand combat along with other weapons, extreme agility, enhanced strength and refelxes i mean hes practically unbeatable so why add teleporting into a comic book, which is supposed to get people to BUY and read it, and make it boring

oh and DP beats them in under 5 min

You do realize I said it's unlikely/out of character for him to use it to his advantage in a melee and not "he can't teleport," right?

Staff
#40 Posted by jashro44 (19509 posts) - - Show Bio

With Prep: DC team Wins

Without Prep: Deadpool curbstomps...

Deadpool is beyond Peak Human or enhanced human condition, he is arguably Superhuman level in Strength, and Superhuman level Agility, Reflexes, Healing ability. What could DC team do to touch Deadpool, left alone kill capture or KO him.

I think stating they cannot touch deadpool is overestimating deadpool and underestimating the team ridiculously. Dropping him will be a problem but I doubt tagging him will. Deadpool is enhanced/low level super human so his stat edge isn't that big.

#41 Edited by k4tzm4n (36392 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Well, the guy has hundreds of combat appearances and there's literally no evidence to support him using a teleporting device to benefit him in a melee situation.

Still stands 'cause it didn't immediately benefit him :D

Staff
#42 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5468 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I don't think you understand how simple this really is. Deadpool can teleport and can use it in combat at the same time, not that complicated. There is a scan right ^^ there showing you he did. Obviously teleporting swords into all his opponents would be boring for defeating his opponents too quickly which is why its unlikely but on battle forums we get rid of plot devices like this to really determine a winner.

#43 Edited by k4tzm4n (36392 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I don't think you understand how simple this really is. Deadpool can teleport and can use it in combat at the same time, not that complicated. There is a scan right ^^ there showing you he did. Obviously teleporting swords into all his opponents would be boring for defeating his opponents too quickly which is why its unlikely but on battle forums we get rid of plot devices like this to really determine a winner.

I don't think you understand how illogical this really is. One appearance out of hundreds and to top it off, the teleporter made noise and gave him away, preventing the ability to make it even effective in that case. It wouldn't work the way you're saying and it never has. If he could, they would have had him use it against fodder at the very least. The majority of his showings with the teleporter are to travel and he briefly used a different one in the T-bolts crossover. I swear, this is the same thing I have to deal with when people debate about Harada. The teleporter is used primarily for travel -- not combat. What we've seen over the decades is how the character acts in combat. Obviously we can nitpick feats if there's clear PIS, but to think he'd never do a teleport kill because it's "boring" is so false. If anything, that would be awesome and I'm sure they'd love to showcase him doing that against fodder if he could -- but he doesn't.

I've read all of his earlier runs, the run that started with Joe Kelly, a fair chunk of Way's, Suicide Kings and now the current -- and the attack you're describing is not something that character would do. You can think that all you want and you're totally allowed to, but don't expect to convince me otherwise.

Staff
#44 Posted by God_Spawn (37293 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Deadpool has been knocked unconscious by a taser and getting shot through the head.

Food for thought.

#45 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

@mavfan626 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Still stands 'cause it didn't immediately benefit him :D

Not immediately, as in not the first 1-2 seconds but it did benefit him..

#46 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5468 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: You still don't understand how simple this is, there's no difference between teleporting in combat or for travel except for preference, its still teleporting. Are you suggesting the teleporter doesn't work in combat? He can teleport, so teleporting in combat is realistic.

#47 Edited by k4tzm4n (36392 posts) - - Show Bio

If you say so. But you do realize you just said it's all about preference, and this entire time I've been saying it's not in character for Wade to do so, right? aka it's his preference. Could he? Theoretically speaking, yes. Does he or will it? All signs point to no and that's exactly why I think it's not a legitimate factor in this match.

Staff
#48 Posted by jashro44 (19509 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: Thats not what he is saying. He is saying its not in character and deadpool chooses not to do it in combat based off of a majority of his fights....There still in character here and think and act the way they normally do.

#49 Posted by k4tzm4n (36392 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@norrinboltagonprime21: Thats not what he is saying. He is saying its not in character and deadpool chooses not to do it in combat based off of a majority of his fights....There still in character here and think and act the way they normally do.

I blame Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for the misconception of Wade using teleporting in combat.

Staff
#50 Posted by New_World_Order (12452 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.