User Lists: 2

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: We can. It will atleast knock him out until his healing factor gives him help

No Caption Provided

That would infer two things.

One, that Oliver would for some reason automatically decide to use something as powerful as a flaming or explosive arrow when he's consistently used non-lethal arrows, or at least aims at non-lethal areas of the body with standard arrows. He'll occasionally may open up with some of his trick arrows, but none of them are fast or have the damage output needed to knockout Deadpool. Green Arrow will kill, but he needs to be driven to that point, and won't just shoot an arrow through Wade's head when he appears to be an ordinary human. You assume that Oliver has knowledge of Deadpool's healing when he doesn't. Morals still apply here, and they are in favor of Deadpool since his morals are a lot less strict, and usually kills, lethally, or severely injures his opponents despite no prior knowledge of who they are.

Second, is that the arrows would even manage to tag Deadpool. Now I know what you're saying. Oliver is an expert marksman, and has top-tier accuracy. That being said, Green Arrow is still below the likes of Deadshot and Bullseye in terms of accuracy, and Wade has already fought Lester numerous times and not only dodged countless projectiles and weapon fire from him, but also has defeated Bullseye consistently. Not only that, but Wade has dodged energy blasts, bullets, and yes, arrows. Nothing Green Arrow has in his arsenal is anything special, new, or surprising to Deadpool. And even if they somehow manage to hit Deadpool, they don't have the power needed to take out the Merc with a Mouth. Deadpool has been shot point-blank with a shotgun and revolver before and was completely fine. He's also blitzed an assassin the moment after she attempted to snipe him (in which Deadpool dodged it), so who's to say he won't be able to do the same to Green Arrow the moment he fires an arrow, which is exponentially slower than a bullet?

This isn't even touching on Deadpool's superior hand-to-hand combat prowess, stamina, and arguably even equipment. Ollie puts up a fight, but he's simply out-matched here.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Deadpool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Green Arrow

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DeathHero61

Deadpool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Deadpool, but Arrow puts up a fight

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: well arrow is better trained in my opinion again I say my opinion on that note now arrow has dozen of trick arrows and once he sees deadpool isn't affected by it then he will pull out the big guns now iknow arrow cant kill deadpool because of his healing factor but he can knock him out for at least a little bit long enough to pull of the victory

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Green Arrow will probably react to Deadpool's agility so he would pick up some more deadly arrows like a Volley of arrows or triad arrows. I can't see Deadpool dodging multiple arrows the same time, well... He is not Spiderman

NukeA6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round One goes to Ollie since he can finish the fight with a Nuke Arrow or the Phantom Zone Arrow.

Round Two goes to Deadpool but not so easily.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I don't know what kinda game you folks are palyin' but just cut it out. PLEASE.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: well arrow is better trained in my opinion again I say my opinion on that note now arrow has dozen of trick arrows and once he sees deadpool isn't affected by it then he will pull out the big guns now iknow arrow cant kill deadpool because of his healing factor but he can knock him out for at least a little bit long enough to pull of the victory

Green Arrow may have better on-panel training, but Deadpool has significantly better feats in terms of martial arts knowledge. The guy has stalemated Daredevil, Iron Fist, Captain America, and even Wolverine under certain circumstances. I highly doubt Ollie would be able to do the same with any of the mentioned even with his equipment. The dozens of trick arrows that Oliver has usually aren't even used until further into the battle, which may not even happen if Ollie gets killed off via Wade's superior skill and formidable accuracy of his own. The arrows also most likely won't tag Deadpool. Wade has dodged arrow shot by Bullseye (dressed as Hawkeye during DARK REIGN) with brain damage, in Way's run. Daniel Way wrote Deadpool at his lowest capabilities combat-wise, and yet he's still able to perform a feat like this.

As you can see, in Scan 2, Bullseye used explosive arrows, so Wade isn't exactly ignorant when it comes to trick arrows either. On top of that, Lester not only has considerably better accuracy feats than Oliver, but also aims to kill and already has prior knowledge of Deadpool's healing factor. I simply don't see Green Arrow being able to touch Deadpool with his fists or his arrows.

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Green Arrow will probably react to Deadpool's agility so he would pick up some more deadly arrows like a Volley of arrows or triad arrows. I can't see Deadpool dodging multiple arrows the same time, well... He is not Spiderman

Exactly what do you have to suggest that Green Arrow has what it takes to react to Deadpool considering he won't try to kill him at first, and the scans I've posted above? Deadpool isn't Spider-Man but you don't exactly need to be Spider-Man to dodge some arrows now do you? That's a basic street-leveler feat right there.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By leonkarlen123

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Obviously will Arrow keep distance to Deadpool all the time. Random encounter or not, he will still see how good he is on dodging so he picks up more dangerous arrows like explosion volley.

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Depends.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Obviously will Arrow keep distance to Deadpool all the time. Random encounter or not, he will still see how good he is on dodging so he picks up more dangerous arrows like explosion volley.

Yeah and Deadpool will close the gap.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpo0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Deadpo0l

DeadPool is immortal Bang bang bang bang bang bang

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well i changed my mind, Deadpool takes this if he has his healing factor otherwise Arrow with minimal effort can blow him up with some explosives

Deadpo0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Deadpo0l
Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for deactivated-62433ff119047
deactivated-62433ff119047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool.

After he can tank a few arrows, morals on. He'll crack, and when that happens:

GA's going to have a bad, bad day.

Avatar image for deactivated-62433ff119047
deactivated-62433ff119047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is how it goes down.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Arrow shoot him in the head with an Nuke arrow.. Shao Kahn: OVERKILLED FATALITY

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

deadpool

NinjaT119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in the comics deadpool is never realy without his teleporter mini thing "Bamf" look at the spiderman/deadpool comics

deadpool is proberly an equal marksman as greenarrow but deadpools healing factor and he would crush nightwing he is much stronger, faster and the healing factor

DP wins