DEADPOOL vs FANTOMEX : TO THE DEATH!

Quntumking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Quntumking

basically both are offered a lot of money by AIM to take the other out. Deadpool has his teleporter, Fantomex E.V.A.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

Fantomex.

Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sirealkillz
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Fantomex. "

Well..... 

Deadpool cant die.....

Remember?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Ferro Vida

Deadpool because this fight is too the death and he can't die -__-

Fantomex would kick his @ss any other time.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By D3athstroke

Spite

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By sexy_merc

I doubt Fantomex's endurance and stamina will allow him to battle for eternity so a stalemate is out of the question. Deadpool wins eventually after getting his ass kicked. Then he pees on his head, eats a chimichanga and gets drunk with Hercules.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ghost_rider1

Wats wrong wit u ppl. Fantomex couldn't hope to beat deadpool. The only thing that fantomex has on dp is E.V.A. fantomex h2h skills isn't as good as deadpool. If u dnt believe me then look at the marvel official handbook. Deadpool is rated higher. And fantomex misdirection won't work on him cuz he is immune to telepathy. Therefore, the only way fantomex has a chance is with E.V.A. U guys are seriously underestimating deadpool

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@deadpool2421:

It's not telepathy. I've already explained this to people and proven that misdirection isn't a form of telepathy - and I believe Dark Beast used the term "reality warping."

Fantomex also beat an alternate timeline version of Spider-Man in hand-to-hand.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ghost_rider1

so u say its some kind of reality warping...so basically ur sayin that fantomex can do whatever he wants with his misdirection...i have read about his misdirection and only thing he really do is cause illusions. not once did i see anything about reality warping.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I wonder when we can get a user with Deadpool in their name that doesn't fanboy the character?

tootyghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By tootyghost

Fantomex will cast the illusion of him winning to all of us

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@deadpool2421 said:

so u say its some kind of reality warping...so basically ur sayin that fantomex can do whatever he wants with his misdirection...i have read about his misdirection and only thing he really do is cause illusions. not once did i see anything about reality warping.

Illusion casting on a high scale. He can force people to turn on each other, cast illusions... he made an entire mansion and fake "Grandmother" and fooled Professor X and Jean at the same time. The fact that they didn't notice is just one piece of proof that says it isn't telepathy.

Let me guess: your knowledge of the character is limited to handbooks and the Internet, isn't it?

tootyghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tootyghost

@JediXMan said:

@deadpool2421 said:

Illusion casting on a high scale. He can force people to turn on each other, cast illusions... he made an entire mansion and fake "Grandmother" and fooled Professor X and Jean at the same time. The fact that they didn't notice is just one piece of proof that says it isn't telepathy.

Let me guess: your knowledge of the character is limited to handbooks and the Internet, isn't it?

Limited to the action figure, perhaps

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@tootyghost said:

@JediXMan said:

@deadpool2421 said:

Fantomex action figure...?

tootyghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tootyghost

@JediXMan said:

@tootyghost said:

@JediXMan said:

@deadpool2421 said:

Fantomex action figure...?

Marvel Legends 6-inch :)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Mercy_

Oy vey.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

It's not reality warping. It's perception distortion, more or less. It doesn't matter whether you're a machine or Jean "I like to die" Grey, Fantomex's misdirection will work on you. Deadpool will be just as susceptible to it as anyone one with a brain.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ghost_rider1

i actually know alot about fantomex. i know the things he has done with his misdirection. and yes most of the things i kno is cuz of handbooks and internet but i kno more about fantomex than most ppl

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By mavfan626

If Fantomex didn't have his misdirection Deadpool would give him such a beat down..

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By ragdollpurps

JediXMan knows his Fantomex.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ghost_rider1

i agree, if the misdirection does work on deadpool then that and cuz of e.v.a. is the only things that will save him against dp. cuz he not gonna beat him in hand to hand combat

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@Illuminatus said:

It's not reality warping. It's perception distortion, more or less. It doesn't matter whether you're a machine or Jean "I like to die" Grey, Fantomex's misdirection will work on you. Deadpool will be just as susceptible to it as anyone one with a brain.

Apparently it doesn't work on Deathloks, so I'd say machines are generally immune to perception alteration. Humans however, are not. Wasn't there some interview about it where one of the writers said no one on Uncanny X-Force was immune to Fantomex's powers?

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Lance Uppercut said:

@Illuminatus said:

Apparently it doesn't work on Deathloks, so I'd say machines are generally immune to perception alteration. Humans however, are not. Wasn't there some interview about it where one of the writers said no one on Uncanny X-Force was immune to Fantomex's powers?

I found it bizarre that it did not work on the Deathloks, as Fantomex was able to misdirect a ship. Perhaps that is due to the ship having been of bio-mechanical origins, but nonetheless, I feel that Dark Beast's statements are often misinterpreted. 

As for the interview in question, I've never heard of it, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sherlock

Well the title of this topic has fail written all over it.Deadpool cant die the the chances of Fantomex ever winning this are less than zero (Yes i can do that)

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By ragdollpurps

@Illuminatus said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@Illuminatus said:

I found it bizarre that it did not work on the Deathloks, as Fantomex was able to misdirect a ship. Perhaps that is due to the ship having been of bio-mechanical origins, but nonetheless, I feel that Dark Beast's statements are often misinterpreted. As for the interview in question, I've never heard of it, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Fantomex was able to misdirect the Akkaba ship because it was sentient like E.V.A.. And yes, Remender stated in an interview that no one on X-Force is immune to misdirection, which I'm assuming is excluding auxiliary members like Deathlok and Ultimaton, since like y'all said, it doesn't work on deathloks. It's like a directed reality manipulation that skews the reality perception of everyone in the area. For instance, he and Betsy were able to create a fake Siege Perilous that sucked Goat Mage Jamie in until he "broke the reality" (likely due to his own reality warping powers). Fantomex says it's reality manipulation and I'm inclined to believe it considering the Siege Perilous was actually swallowing Jamie up.

I know Fantomex has a healing factor of his own, but I'm unsure if it's strong enough to keep from being overwhelmed. I'm thinking not. :/

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Illuminatus said:

Uncanny X-Force #14. Archangel refers to his powers as "reality skewing."

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@JediXMan said:

@Illuminatus said:

Uncanny X-Force #14. Archangel refers to his powers as "reality skewing."

Ah, thanks. I couldn't remember the exact phrase he used to describe it, and I'm far too apathetic at the moment to riffle through my trades.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Illuminatus

No problem. I happen to be getting back into comics and Uncanny X-Force was on the top of my list, so I had all the back issues out anyway.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#29  Edited By Strider1992

As soon as its to the death Deadpool auto-wins as he can't die.