• 58 results
#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

enters the thread

leaves the thread

#2 Posted by Karung The Conjourer (899 posts) - - Show Bio

Neverending, because DP cannot be killed and Doomsday would just keep on coming back.

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"*enters the thread* *leaves the thread*"
That pretty much sums it up.
#4 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday...

#5 Posted by DEADPOOL (2698 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say Deadpool, just for the hell of it.

#6 Posted by Karung The Conjourer (899 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Doomsday..."

Why bo you think so?

#7 Posted by Karung The Conjourer (899 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"I'm gonna say Deadpool, just for the hell of it."

No wonder, you're the vine's exact clone of Deadpool

#8 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

there really no clear winner,but i say doomsday

#9 Posted by Owen_Porter (83319 posts) - - Show Bio

Karung The Conjourer says:

"Neverending, because DP cannot be killed and Doomsday would just keep on coming back."

Just cause someone cant die, doesn't mean they cant be beaten. Doomsday would smoke Deadpool. Taskmaster has beaten Deadpool. Unless specified in the beginning of the thread that the fight is to the death, I have no idea why people assume it is. Immortality doesn't=victory.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (222855 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday would beat Deadpool. He is just too strong

#11 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

there is no way deadpool could beat doomsday

#13 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard Deadpool got owned by Squirrel Girl, so how in the world would he beat Doomsday? LMAO. This is a serious curbstomp.

#14 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Lantern 2814 says:

"Deadpool got owned by D-class heroes during the Civil War, there's no way he's taking down the monstrocity responsible for the death of Superman. It happened in issue 30 of Cable/Deadpool.
" />http://www.comicvine.com/great-lakes-initiative/23989/"

well if the great lakes avengers did it,doomsday will just own

#15 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Lantern 2814 says:

"Deadpool got owned by D-class heroes during the Civil War, there's no way he's taking down the monstrocity responsible for the death of Superman. It happened in issue 30 of Cable/Deadpool.

squirrel girl D-class yes thats probably true... but she is cosmic level fire power, she will never be beaten by anyone

#16 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

squirrel girl beat thanos and dr.doom,she could beat doomsday no prob :p

#17 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

"Dormammu says:
"Doomsday..."
Why do you think so?"

Gambler says:

"Karung The Conjourer says:
"Neverending, because DP cannot be killed and Doomsday would just keep on coming back."
Just cause someone cant die, doesn't mean they cant be beaten. Doomsday would smoke Deadpool. Taskmaster has beaten Deadpool. Unless specified in the beginning of the thread that the fight is to the death, I have no idea why people assume it is. Immortality doesn't=victory."

Well that's pretty much exactly what I was going to say.

#18 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Come back from what?

What makes you think that Deadpool can even scratch Doomsday?

Doomsday ftw. Just because you can't die for good doesn't mean you can't lose a fight.

#19 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"squirrel girl beat thanos and dr.doom,she could beat doomsday no prob :p"
That was a joke.Squirrel Girl is in the GLA nothing anyone does in that group has no actual weight in the Marvel U because it's all fun & games."

i know,just goofing around

#20 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's how this goes:

Splatter, Regenerate, Splatter, Regenerate, Splatter, Regenerate, Splatter, Regenerate, Splatter, Regenerate, Splatter, Regenerate, Splatter, Regenerate, Splatter, Regenerate, Splatter, Regenerate

...until the end of time.
Post Edited:2008-02-03 04:24:54

#21 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

Just cause someone cant die, doesn't mean they cant be beaten. Doomsday would smoke Deadpool. Taskmaster has beaten Deadpool. Unless specified in the beginning of the thread that the fight is to the death, I have no idea why people assume it is. Immortality doesn't=victory."

i was thanking the same thing doomsday wins

#22 Posted by DEADPOOL (2698 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking, Deadpool could beat Doomsday off-panel, like he did Rhino despite only being about 5 inches tall.

Blue Lantern 2814 says:

"Deadpool got owned by D-class heroes during the Civil War, there's no way he's taking down the monstrocity responsible for the death of Superman.It happened in issue 30 of Cable/Deadpool.

Deadpool didn't get owned by them, he beat them... however, Squirrel-girl was absent from the initial fight and after he blew himself up trying to take them down with him, he got shot into the street (missing his stomach). Squirrel-Girl showed up while he was healing and captured him. However, it's never explained how the others were unharmed since they were closer to the explosion than Deadpool was.

Post Edited:2008-02-03 11:44:49

#23 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
That was a joke.Squirrel Girl is in the GLA nothing anyone does in that group has no actual weight in the Marvel U because it's all fun & games."
But the Watcher did comfirm that it was the actual Thanos and not a robot or a clone:P
#24 Posted by DEADPOOL (2698 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"T.J. Magnum says:

It's theorized that Squirrel-Girl has the power to defeat anyone no matter ho powerful they are. And Nick Fury, recognizing her abilities, invited her to join S.H.I.E.L.D... which she turned down, remaining loyal to her teammates.

#25 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

I've been trying to say that for ages. Just because one person can't kill another person doesn't mean they can't win. They just drive them off or overwhelm them with sheer power. That's what would happen here. Doomsday easy.

#26 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"I was thinking, Deadpool could beat Doomsday off-panel, like he did Rhino despite only being about 5 inches tall.

Rhino is to Doomsday as a goldfish is to a barracuda. And there's no way Deadpool can win without serious writer intervention. There's nothing he can do in this fight except get crushed, again and again and again.

#27 Posted by silli bill (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool curbstomp :)

#28 Posted by Nefarious (17625 posts) - - Show Bio

*Falls over laughing*

#29 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

this should be locked

#30 Posted by Nefarious (17625 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69: I agree.
#31 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

#32 Posted by God_Spawn (36024 posts) - - Show Bio

Howard the duck
#33 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Posted by Nefarious (17625 posts) - - Show Bio

lol @ image.

#35 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty:
LOL
#36 Posted by joshmightbe (24107 posts) - - Show Bio

fight wouldn't happen Wade would scream like a little girl and run away cause he's crazy not stupid

#37 Posted by buttersdaman000 (8827 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL WINS CURBSTOMP SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!! DOOMSDAY STANDS NO CHANCE!!! 

#38 Posted by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio
Never Ending Eternal Ongoing Paradox "Nuff said"
#39 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

DOOMSDAY... Wade can't die, he can be torn apart over and over and over again by DOOMSDAY.  DOOMSDAY would try to kill Wade about 10'000 times before, he gets sick of trying to kill a man that can't die, and just walks away... Thats a loss, IMHO.
#40 Posted by _Wildcard_ (365 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool and doomsday work out their differences after doomsday rip DP in half and DP shoves a grenade belt down DD'd throat. then they drink until they both pass out.

#41 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Wildcard_ said:
"deadpool and doomsday work out their differences after doomsday rip DP in half and DP shoves a grenade belt down DD'd throat. then they drink until they both pass out. "

LOL!!! I doub't there is anything that Doomsday could drink that would cause him to pass out... Still very funny!
#42 Posted by Nefarious (17625 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool will just annoy Doomsday for all eternity.

#43 Posted by _Wildcard_ (365 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud:  kerosene and battery acid, with a dash of moonshine.
#44 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Man....moderators were much more lenient back then, huh?

#45 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Wildcard_ said:
" @Xavier St. Cloud:  kerosene and battery acid, with a dash of moonshine. "

Doomsdays own urine is the only thing that might do it... Maybe.   I could see him drinking a Lake of Asgaurdian Mead and being fine... Moonshine mixed with kerosene and battery acid, with a dash of Wormwood would do little more than make him feel sexy.
#46 Posted by _Wildcard_ (365 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud: And that sexiness will be his undoing!!!
#47 Posted by mavfan626 (4118 posts) - - Show Bio

#48 Posted by _Wildcard_ (365 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626: don't look at me like that! we need stupid pointless battles. they are stupid. and pointless. and fun.
#49 Posted by termiteone4ever (6694 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this thread for real.  
Dead pool has no chance
#50 Posted by NeonNemesis (353 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"

I heard Deadpool got owned by Squirrel Girl, so how in the world would he beat Doomsday? LMAO. This is a serious curbstomp.

"

Squirrel girl would beat DD without a scratch, Dr. Doom fears SG (that even got a panel with Doom saying on how he would dominate the world, followed by Squirrel Girl entering Latveria's castle and saying "Hey Doom I'll borrow one of your machines, you don't mind do you?" with Doom replying "N.. n... not at all Squirrel Girl." followed by a squirrel breaking the 4th wall and saying "That's right folks, Squirrel girl totally pawns Dr. Doom so deal with it fanboy"  
She is a comical character, and logic is something that doesn't exists near her, she beated Thanos in a out of panel fight with a Watcher confirming it was the real Thanos and with her saving the whole Multiverse or something, later got retconned with Thanos saying he had createn a clone that fooled a watcher. 

As for the fight DD beats the crap out of DP untill DP decides to play dead to stop getting hit, seeing how he can't do anything at all.