#1 Posted by greencarnagepool (55 posts) - - Show Bio

regular weapons no blood lust original characters in super identity when meet random encounter in a abandon warehouse Deadshot and Punisher have there armor on deadpool and deathstroke have the healing factor original characters who would win

#2 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke takes this.

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (39318 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Deathstroke takes this.

Staff
#4 Posted by God_Spawn (39160 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Deathstroke takes this.

#5 Posted by ThexX (1605 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Deathstroke takes this.

#6 Posted by Nefarious (25904 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke solos.

#7 Posted by Deathstrokesrevenge (342 posts) - - Show Bio

No deathstroke would not solo deadshot by himself is an issue

#8 Edited by SirNickTheEpic (669 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool hands down... teleportation, 90% brain usage, master of all forms of combat, master of range weapons, master assassin oh and he cant die!!! death stroke can... deadpool decapitates and teleports the heads else where

#9 Posted by dondave (39680 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#10 Edited by Immortal777 (8024 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#11 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (4400 posts) - - Show Bio

@thexx said:

@god_spawn said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Deathstroke takes this.

#12 Edited by dondave (39680 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirnicktheepic said:

deadpool hands down... teleportation, 90% brain usage, master of all forms of combat, master of range weapons, master assassin oh and he cant die!!! death stroke can... deadpool decapitates and teleports the heads else where

Deadpool doesn't use his teleporter anymore. Deadpool barely uses his brain, it's Deathstroke that uses 90% of his brain. Deadpool can be KO'd or incapacitated

#13 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade wins. His healing factor, especially with Nth metal now, is better than people give it credit for.

#14 Posted by GhostRider2 (3797 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#15 Posted by NighThunder (5367 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstrokes taking it.

#16 Posted by XLR87T3 (3178 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool because of his far superior Healing Factor.

#17 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

You can slice him up, make burgers out of him, and eat them, and Deadpool is still going to reassemble himself. How are we talking about Deathstroke's regen? Is it comparable?

#18 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

Most recently, Slade got impaled and healed fully in about two panels.

#19 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4419 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke...

#21 Posted by ImmortalOne (3590 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Deathstroke

2. Deadpool

3. Deadshot

4. Punisher

#22 Edited by fantommfatboy (5 posts) - - Show Bio

it would come down to Punisher and Deathstroke. In the end Deathstroke would come out on top after a really close fight. Deadpool obviously wouldn't be dead but he would be decommissioned, and Deadshot........well Deadshot would be... dead haha

#23 Posted by nickthedevil (14767 posts) - - Show Bio

It's between Deadshot and Deathstroke.

They outskill and out class Deadpool and Punisher.

#24 Posted by MonsterStomp (23506 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogues said:

It's between Deadshot and Deathstroke.

They outskill and out class Deadpool and Punisher.

This, Deadshot dies though lol.

#25 Posted by Kramotz (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke CURBSTOMP!

#26 Posted by SirBaronOBeefdip (472 posts) - - Show Bio

The stroke. Death Battle got that s**t wrong. Who's with me?! Huh huh come on!

#27 Posted by MysticMedivh (11347 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke comes out on top.

#28 Posted by Razzberry99 (38 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a really close fight, but i think deadpool will win. His healing factor and Insanity will pull him up top.

It will come down to deathstroke and deadpool, and everyone is saying deathstroke will win.

As soon as deathstoke thinks he's beating deadpool thats when deadpool comes up a lays the smack down.

#29 Posted by proto3296 (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: Id argue deadpool is the most skilled fighter here when he wants to be lol. IIRC he kept up with iron fist before. Thats impressive. Deadpool just never tries. I do agree with your list though.

#30 Edited by reaverlation (18158 posts) - - Show Bio

@proto3296 said:

@nickthedevil: Id argue deadpool is the most skilled fighter here when he wants to be lol. IIRC he kept up with iron fist before. Thats impressive. Deadpool just never tries. I do agree with your list though.

That was Danny impersonating Matt's fighting style so Danny wasn't going at full capacity.Impressive still yes but not as impressive as Slade beating Batman

I'd rank this between:

1.Deathstroke

2.Deadpool

3.Castle/Lawton

#31 Posted by SmoothSanta (155 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly see Frank winning this, he's definitely the better tactician of the lot. Straight away he'd go into hiding while the others pick each other off.

He watches as Deathstroke and Deadshot team up on Deadpool, and then Slade quickly betray Deadshot. Frank then comes up, blasting a few rounds through Slade to incapacitate him while Frank then uses Slades own sword to finish him off.

A guy with a healing factor isn't anything new to Frank.

#32 Posted by Stahlflamme (314 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly see Frank winning this, he's definitely the better tactician of the lot. Straight away he'd go into hiding while the others pick each other off.

He watches as Deathstroke and Deadshot team up on Deadpool, and then Slade quickly betray Deadshot. Frank then comes up, blasting a few rounds through Slade to incapacitate him while Frank then uses Slades own sword to finish him off.

A guy with a healing factor isn't anything new to Frank.

His record against them isn't that good thought. I know he constantly puts up a good fight, but has he ever beaten any of them. Arguably he beat Deadpool in the Thunderbolts, but that happened off panel, in the fight I have seen Deadpool managed to get the upperhand all the time and Castle only survived, because of Deadpool screwing things up or getting outside help.

Also, if Deathstroke and Deadshot really team-up on Deadpool first, Deadpool could have regrown his entire body twice, before Punisher and Deathstroke finish their battle.

I would agree this comes down to Deadpool and Deathstroke. And while Deadpool certainly can beat Deathstroke he probably isn't taking a majority due to rarely fighting at his best. Though who can say how good Deathstroke is without his ability to predict.

#33 Posted by SmoothSanta (155 posts) - - Show Bio

@stahlflamme:

Yea Frank does lose a lot but he does pick some fights with some big competition.

During Punisher War Zone he did best Spider Man. Wolverine gave him enough credit by saying The Ávengers couldn't handle him without his help. That's saying a bit.

If he was to win this it'd be by laying back in the shadows and waiting for his moment.

#34 Posted by SirBaronOBeefdip (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstrokes the most skilled here (except maybe marksmanship against deadshot, I'm not completely sure). Plus his enhancements.

Deadpools healing factor is the big question. Though he could be knocked out or something.

1. Deathstroke

2. Deadpool

3. Punisher

4. Deadshot

#35 Posted by highaccuser (10471 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade

#36 Edited by Static Shock (48033 posts) - - Show Bio

Arguing who wins in a four-way battle is like putting together puzzle pieces that don't fit.

#37 Posted by akzar (381 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Nathaniel_Adam (1210 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by TheCyBR0g (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Big Pun.