Deadpool
 Deadpool
New 52 Deathstroke
New 52 Deathstroke

Round 1: H2H combat. 

Round 2: Standard weapons. 

Location & Rules

Place: A large Warehouse.  

K.O. or Death or Incapacitation for the win.  

No prep.  

Morals are off.  

Both start 16 ft. away.  

Who wins?
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crabtree

Deadpool.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Deathstroke still wins.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Deathstroke

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sethlol

Deathstroke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Eh, I'll go with Deadpool.

Round 2: Deathstroke.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By D3athstroke

1)Salde

2)Slade

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#8  Edited By AssertingValor

Spade both rounds

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jobbernos

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Deathstroke still wins.
cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cooljammy18

The only thing Deadpool has over Slade is his healing factor really.

Deathstroke.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By XiiX

Round 1. Deathstroke beats him.

Round 2. Deahstroke mauls him.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By ImmortalOne

Deathstroke wins both rounds.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By comicace3

Deadpool wins both rounds b/c his fighting style is unable to be calculated so deathstroke can't be 9 steps ahead of him, and regenerative factor is unbelievably fast.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@comicace3 said:

Deadpool wins both rounds b/c his fighting style is unable to be calculated so deathstroke can't be 9 steps ahead of him, and regenerative factor is unbelievably fast.

Yes he is unpredictable, but he isn't nearly as fast or strong as Deathstroke who can also outsmart him.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By darktiger

@cooljammy18 said:

The only thing Deadpool has over Slade is his healing factor really.

Deathstroke.

agreed

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By darktiger

taskmaster would be a better match

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

@_slim_ said:

Round 1: Eh, I'll go with Deadpool.

Round 2: Deathstroke.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NeonGameWave

Round 1: Deadpool

Round 2: Deathstroke

BAKIMA3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BAKIMA3

Healing Factors useless Deathstroke will chop into 4 equal pieces before he can say smarties

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@NeonGameWave: Explain why you think Deadpool could beat Deathstroke in H2H? Deathstroke being past peak human, and wearing nth metal armor that would tickle deathstroke when he gets punched. They both have to be extremely injured to be defeated, and I see deadpool getting KO'ed due to deathstroke's physical and mental advantages.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Cable_Extreme: Deadpool`s healing factor will be a major issue for Deathstroke. Deadpool`s mind is so insane, odd and his healing factor is very impressive, I doubt he would get knocked out by conventional means.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@NeonGameWave: You should be familiar with this I assume.

It shows he can be beaten by a peak human who is as versitile or "superhumanly enhanced" as Deadthstroke. Remember, Deadpool might not even be able to land any hits if he is only peak human, and Deathstroke is arguably one of the best street level fighters there is Deadpool now is more for comic relief than a serious fighter. Deathstroke could take him in both fights, though struggling more on the first.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Cable_Extreme: I agree and understand your point but how is Deathstroke going to deal with Deadpool's healing factor?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By Stronger

Deathstroke stomps every round

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MethoKi

Deathstroke Pre-New 52 and Deathstroke New 52.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@NeonGameWave: He has a great healing factor, but he has been KO in a few occasions by peak humans.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Cable_Extreme: Deadpool could still hold his own and he instantly regenerates while being inflicted damage. Deadpool was beaten due to the use of certain weapons or projectiles instead of being knocked out outright due to sheer force. The first round consist of H2H not weapons or projectiles, Deathstroke takes round 2 due to the fact that he can put his weapons to better use and he is the more trained combatant as he is also more lethal, while Deadpool is not.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@NeonGameWave said:

@Cable_Extreme: Deadpool could still hold his own and he instantly regenerates while being inflicted damage. Deadpool was beaten due to the use of certain weapons or projectiles instead of being knocked out outright due to sheer force. The first round consist of H2H not weapons or projectiles, Deathstroke takes round 2 due to the fact that he can put his weapons to better use and he is the more trained combatant as he is also more lethal, while Deadpool is not.

Deathstroke is physically enhanced super solder with a healing factor as well. The thing is though, he is wearing promethium and kevlar armor, so Deadpool would be hurting his fist more than Deathstroke, If* he could even manage to land any good hits. I don't see deadpool beating Deathstroke in H2H, he has done some serious damage with his hands, enough to KO deadpool long enough for the win.

Acknowledges his speed and beats Hawk man with his bare hands, he also goes on to beat Batman in a hand to hand battle, and he does this a few times.

I could post more scans showing Deathstroke easily handling Nightwing, skill wise in H2H, Deathstroke is far above that of Deadpool. Now the question is whether or not he can put Deadpool down. To answer another question, i dont see deadpool getting through deathstroke's armor, or able to out skill him, he also has a healing factor where he got shot by a machine gun and kept fighting like nothing happened. Now if you look at deathstroke, you will see a guy who has bested some of the best fighters in DC a lot of times taking multiple people at once, he could injure deadpool by breaking his neck and causing a temporary KO, he is faster, and stronger, and smarter, and more skilled, yet he has a slightly less healing ability, but it is easily covered by his promethium and kevlar armor. Deadpool could land a few blows, he isn't a bad fighter, but compared to deathstroke he is outmatched. He could break his neck, and do many other things that would all contribute to deadpool being KO'ed. If you look at deadpool's healing ability, drastic injuries take longer to heal. Once his neck is broken, he temporarily has the time to mutilate his body, causeing a significant amount of damage, seeing his strength feats, he can possibly even break every bone he can hit encluding his skull. Now it won't be as simple as walking up to deadpool and breaking his neck. But since Deathstroke is more skilled, and has an advantage in everything except healing, he would most likely get it before deadpool could get past his promethium armor, if* deadpool could. So in the end you have Deadpool's insane healing ability, vs deathstroke's skill, speed, strength, mind, and his slightly lesser healing factor, who is also covered in bullet proof promethium and kevlar armor.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Cable_Extreme: Agreed. Deathstroke should take both rounds then, but the question is could he actually K.O Deadpool? If not then wouldn`t that make it a stalemate? This is a Respect Thread for Deadpool, there are good scans that showcase his impressive durability and healing factor. Deadpool will have a problem in getting through Deathstroke`s armour but I`m pretty sure he can land in some good hits and I believe Deadpool has the greater stamina as well as endurance which might also help him win Round 1. Deathstroke`s punches should hurt Deadpool but I`m not sure if it would be enough to K.O him or put him down. Batman`s durability and endurance is far below Deadpool`s and I doubt Hawk man`s healing factor is above Deadpool`s. Deadpool could always fix or reposition his neck when broken and I`m sure Deadpool`s healing factor will help him. Deathstroke is more skilled, more intelligent and is the overall better combatant, but how is he going to put down someone like Deadpool? Who is mentally unstable, can survive a multitude of things that would easily kill Deathstroke and he has the better endurance or stamina as it is on par with Wolverine`s or above. Deadpool has tanked hits from the Hulk and was able to hold his own in which he was not instantly knocked out. Also Deadpool`s attacks should be able to hurt Deathstroke as he was able to compete with Wolverine and Deathstroke has no knowledge of Deadpool and his abilities as well as capabilities making it even harder, but Deadpool will be caught off guard by Deathstroke and his skills but I`m not sure if it will be enough to put down, whether it being just a knock out, collapse or coma. Deadpool is very unpredictable and he could catch Deathstroke off guard with a couple of serious strikes. Deathstroke might even lose focus due to the fact that Deadpool might drive him crazy with his annoying and continuous banter or odd behaviour. Deadpool has also tanked hits from Spiderman and was able to compete with him in regards to overall performance.

http://www.comicvine.com/deadpool/29-7606/respect-deadpool/92-654202/

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@NeonGameWave: Yes he has amazing healing, but deadpool is a peak human in reflexes and strength. his endurance is amazing, but Deathstroke has superhuman endurance as well. Deadpool has taken hits from the hulk, but remember that he didn't get up right after, it shows his healing factor can heal through anything, but he has been ko'd by a few knives in his back by an ordinary peak human. If deathstroke breaks his neck, it will take a few minutes to heal, just like when he was shot in the head with an arrow by bullseye, it took him a few minutes to recover. I do think that it could be a stalemate, but i don't see deadpool getting past bullet proof armor with his peak human fist. He will be fighting a superhuman that has a healing factor aswell.

Direct hits from machine gun fire aren't enough to dent Deathstroke, what are deadpool's punches going to do? It is either a stalemate where deadpool just keeps getting his butt kicked, or a KO where he breaks his neck and it takes long enough to heal that it counts as a KO. Remember it took a few minutes to heal his arrow in his head.

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to think that DS could do enough H2H damage to take out DP in round one but I dont think DP is skilled enough to beat DS so

Round 1 : Draw

Round 2: DS destroys him

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Cable_Extreme: Good point but the Hulk`s strength is far greater than Deathstroke`s and Deadpool did not get knocked out instantly. I don`t believe that to be a knock out or K.O though I consider it to being a temporary paralyze, Deadpool did not collapse or fall to the ground unconscious for an 1 hour. I don`t think the knives knocked him out but rather knocked him down as he was outmaneuvered and I believe Deadpool`s stamina and endurance is above Deathstroke`s as it ties in to his overall healing factor. Deadpool was also able to hurt and tank hits from Captain America who is to a degree comparable to Deathstroke and he was able to compete with Taskmaster as well. But I agree and I also believe it to be a stalemate due to the fact that neither could truly put down or K.O the other.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@NeonGameWave: It is fairly clear to me that Deathstroke will be in charge of the fight and he will easily be the aggressor. He is strong enough to rip an airplane door off its henges with one arm, he could arguably do the same with deadpool's head. Whether or not he does, he will still lead the fight in strength,skill, speed and armor wise. He is probably equal with deadpool in endurance, and he has a lesser healing factor. But seeing how Deathstroke can take Machine Gun fire and still kick ass shows that his healing factor could stand up with Deadpool's in a hand to hand fight. Now in a weapons battle, deadpool's healing factor would be far more effective, but deathstroke is more skilled, and has superhuman attributes. So it is most likely a stalemate in H2H, you have convinced me of that, but in fight 2, i see deathstroke winning.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Cable_Extreme: Awesome points and I agree.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@NeonGameWave: You to, it takes a lot for me to change my mind lol. So me and you have concluded that in Round one, Deathstroke will most likely control the battle, landing the most hits, but Deadpool's healing factor will most likely keep Deathstroke from getting a KO. So the fight is most likely a stalemate because both have amazing endurance and healing factors, and Deathstroke has his armor so they can't really hurt each other long enough for a KO. Deadpool is very unpredictable which might be a factor, but not enough to sway the fight in his favor. So for fight one, we have concluded stalemate. For fight 2 Deadpool's healing factor is a lot more effective than Deathstroke's meaning that deathstroke will have to get a killing blow to do any damage, like cut off his head to get a momentary KO. I don't think Deathstroke can kill him, but me and you agree he is not quite on Deathstroke's level in fighting. Doesn't mean his fighting ability is not a factor, but it means that Deathstroke has the odds in his favor for landing the first few lethal blows. When I say lethal, I mean blows that would kill an ordinary person without a healing factor, and is enough to have Deadpool disabled momentarily which could count as a KO or effect that would consider Deathstroke as the winner. So in H2H I rate 50-50% for each. For weapons, I rate 80% in Deathstroke's favor. Would you agree on those numbers?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Cable_Extreme: I agree. And it would be awesome to see these two actually crossover.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ghostrider2

Deadpool wins both rounds,

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@NeonGameWave: That would be amazing

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Cable_Extreme: Agreed. And I think they would make a good team, do you think a crossover could happen in the near future?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@NeonGameWave:

Hope So, it would be funny to see Deadpool like that.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Cable_Extreme: I agree, it would be funny and I think they would be able to relate to one another, and Deadpool driving Deathstroke crazy would also be pretty funny or Deathstroke beating up Deadpool and training him to become a better fighter.

No Caption Provided
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@NeonGameWave: That would be awesome, or seeing deadpool trying to copy deathstroke acting like one of his biggest fans, and then deathstroke not being able to do anything to keep him away.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Cable_Extreme: That would be very funny and I would also like to see Deadpool introduce Deathstroke to the Marvel characters or Deathstroke introduce Deadpool to the DC characters or have them even switch places.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@NeonGameWave: Yeah that would be funny. How do you think Deathstroke would fair in the Marvel universe? Or Deadpool in the DC universe?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Cable_Extreme: Good question. I think Deathstroke would make a great addition to the Marvel Universe, I can see him maybe joining X-Force or becoming Wolverine`s new rival, and I could also see him working alongside Taskmaster. Deadpool in the DC Universe would be pretty funny as he would probably try to annoy Batman or the Justice League and might try to join. It would be funny to see him become the new Spectre.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@NeonGameWave: I was thinking Deadpool would have no friends because DC is a lot more serious lol. Though the Joker might find his company amusing. Deathstroke would be amazing, but there are alot of reality warpers and telepathy users compaired to DC which would bum him out.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Cable_Extreme: Agreed. Bat-Mite might also befriend Deadpool, wouldn`t it be funny to see Deadpool steal Mxy`s power and become Emperor Deadpool, then he says to Joker now we need a new script its been done before?

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jayskee

Deadpool

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers