Deadpool vs Deathstroke

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_crimson_nutcase
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@DC_Marvel_1000:

Wow he shot an unsuspecting victim, what does that prove?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@The Crimson Nutcase said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: Wow he shot an unsuspecting victim, what does that prove? "
did you even read the scan? his senses are then thousand times better then that of a person 
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#203  Edited By geraldthesloth

Deathstroke has Deadpool outclassed in everything!.

why debate this.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
" Deathstroke has Deadpool outclassed in everything!.why debate this. "
nutcase and KC superman seem to think he can win so theres a debate
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dp isnt scared to take his opponents head on!

He can be funny and B.A!
He can be funny and B.A!

KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By KCsuperman09
@DC_Marvel_1000: i know he can win hes not a punk
KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By KCsuperman09
@The Crimson Nutcase: lol love it
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Static Shock
" @DC_Marvel_1000: Wow he shot an unsuspecting victim, what does that prove? "
You're missing the point about the scan. Read what Deathstroke is saying about his senses.

@KCsuperman09 said:
your right i dont but it would have killed a normal man.
You can't compare a normal man to a slightly superhuman man.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"

He can be funny and B.A!
He can be funny and B.A!
"
dude stop posting scans of things that DS could do in his sleep and facing head on? wtf does that prove i mean HERES how good DS is

the guy out moves superman, even he says so
the guy out moves superman, even he says so

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Static Shock
"

He can be funny and B.A!
He can be funny and B.A!
"
What does this prove? Deathstroke takes his opponents head on also...
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#211  Edited By geraldthesloth

Slade is way faster than Deadpool

Slade also has greater durability. He was able to take bullets from an anti tank gun and get up and beat the guy that did it to him.

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock:

I never said he doesnt now did i?
I did read the text, but it doesnt take a genius to see that she was unsuspecting...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Static Shock
@The Crimson Nutcase: The fact that he took out someone that didn't know he was there wasn't the reason why DC Marvel 1000 posted it.
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom said:
"As it turns out, I'm missing issue 46 of Teen Titans volume 3 as well as identity crisis.

If anybody has scans of the former, that'd be great because it shows him beating up Beast Boy, Nightwing, Cyborg and Donna Troy at the same time.

I can post New Titans 2 scans where he and Ravager beat up the New Titans minus Raven pretty badly.  There's also an issue of Green Arrow volume 3, issue 62 or 63 where he beats up GA and Black Canary (again) at the same time until they call in the whole league on him.  Pretty pathetic, both for GA and for Winnick.  Just an awful plotline.

Anyway, here's most of the Identity Crisis fight stolen from another website.  Theres some PIS in that Kyle doesn't do anything for the first minute or so of the fight and when he finally does, he tries to punch Slade but other than that, I find it all okay.  It isn't the first time he's broken through a GL construct and it isn't the first time he's beaten the Flash either.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Missing a page here.  He punches Zatana in the kidney and makes her throw up.  Can't say magic words if you can't talk.
No Caption Provided
Here would be where he beats the Atom.  Slade's senses are enhanced several thousand times past a normal person.  This helps him when he's fighting the Flash but it also allows him to see the Atom.  He uses a laser pointer to send a bunch of particles at Palmer and he instinctively grows big, knocking into Hawkman.

No Caption Provided
Slips a mask thing over Black Canary's face here I believe, causing her from using her sonic scream or being able to breathe which means the only thing left against him...

No Caption Provided
Then because Slade is dicking around, seeing if he can control Kyle's ring, the whole Justice League tackles him from behind and then Dr. Light blasts the mooks and they make their getaway. "

Here's my opinion on this... 

The GL bit was ridiculous for a number of reasons. first that gl would stand there and wait until he beat everyone else (which certainly took at least a minute - what the hell was GL doing while slade was looking for atom??) then that slade could actually somehow BREAK kyle's fingers (what happened to his f'n shield??) and thirdly, that he could somehow command the ring??

the flash bit was interesting - i think basically slade left flash with no options BUT to attack him where slade knew he was coming. assuming his reflexes are near computer speeds, and that flash was tricked into coming into a very confined space, i don't really have a problem with how he took flash out. even IF flash could see the attack at the last second, he might not have had anywhere to go BUT straight into the blade. 

The whole scene was cool right up until he fought gl. That was just obsurd! The writer obviously plotted a way for Slade to win...
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#215  Edited By Zoom
@KCsuperman09 said:
"@Zoom: i still pick dp he went fought  hulk and and his healing factor was not working.....you people riding off hulk like hes a push over hes not if Thor could not beat him than hes a worthy opponent "
Did you read that issue?

Hulk was a pushover!  He was depowered.  He let a stop sign go right though him.  Even Deadpool was like "That shouldn't have worked" and Hulk was like "Yeah well I've been having some problems with my powers lately."
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
" @Zoom said:
"As it turns out, I'm missing issue 46 of Teen Titans volume 3 as well as identity crisis.

If anybody has scans of the former, that'd be great because it shows him beating up Beast Boy, Nightwing, Cyborg and Donna Troy at the same time.

I can post New Titans 2 scans where he and Ravager beat up the New Titans minus Raven pretty badly.  There's also an issue of Green Arrow volume 3, issue 62 or 63 where he beats up GA and Black Canary (again) at the same time until they call in the whole league on him.  Pretty pathetic, both for GA and for Winnick.  Just an awful plotline.

Anyway, here's most of the Identity Crisis fight stolen from another website.  Theres some PIS in that Kyle doesn't do anything for the first minute or so of the fight and when he finally does, he tries to punch Slade but other than that, I find it all okay.  It isn't the first time he's broken through a GL construct and it isn't the first time he's beaten the Flash either.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Missing a page here.  He punches Zatana in the kidney and makes her throw up.  Can't say magic words if you can't talk.
No Caption Provided
Here would be where he beats the Atom.  Slade's senses are enhanced several thousand times past a normal person.  This helps him when he's fighting the Flash but it also allows him to see the Atom.  He uses a laser pointer to send a bunch of particles at Palmer and he instinctively grows big, knocking into Hawkman.

No Caption Provided
Slips a mask thing over Black Canary's face here I believe, causing her from using her sonic scream or being able to breathe which means the only thing left against him...

No Caption Provided
Then because Slade is dicking around, seeing if he can control Kyle's ring, the whole Justice League tackles him from behind and then Dr. Light blasts the mooks and they make their getaway. "

Here's my opinion on this... 

The GL bit was ridiculous for a number of reasons. first that gl would stand there and wait until he beat everyone else (which certainly took at least a minute - what the hell was GL doing while slade was looking for atom??) then that slade could actually somehow BREAK kyle's fingers (what happened to his f'n shield??) and thirdly, that he could somehow command the ring??

the flash bit was interesting - i think basically slade left flash with no options BUT to attack him where slade knew he was coming. assuming his reflexes are near computer speeds, and that flash was tricked into coming into a very confined space, i don't really have a problem with how he took flash out. even IF flash could see the attack at the last second, he might not have had anywhere to go BUT straight into the blade. 

The whole scene was cool right up until he fought gl. That was just obsurd!
"
do you know how how a ring works? his willpower was far greater then kyles so the rings power left kyle thats why he could do that
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Zoom

Agreed about the GL bit.  I said as much in that post.

However, it isn't the first time Slade has hurt a Green Lantern.

Even throwing Kyle out of that fight, we both know Deadpool has never done anything even close to what Deathstroke did against the League.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Zoom said:
" Agreed about the GL bit.  I said as much in that post.However, it isn't the first time Slade has hurt a Green Lantern.Even throwing Kyle out of that fight, we both know Deadpool has never done anything even close to what Deathstroke did against the League. "
it did make sense, kyles ring stopped working for him well DS was there since his will power was far greater at the time, makes perfect sense
KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By KCsuperman09
@The Crimson Nutcase: this made me mad about GL i did not like it at all
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraldthesloth:

Well duh!
What do you expect his body armor is made of Dc's equivalent to adamantium!
Dp doesnt need adamantium or any extreme body armor obviously dont make me go find some scans...
KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By KCsuperman09
@The Crimson Nutcase: this made me mad about GL i did not like it at all
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraldthesloth:

Well duh!
Dp doesnt need adamantium or any extreme body armor obviously dont make me go find some scans...
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Zoom
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Zoom said:
" Agreed about the GL bit.  I said as much in that post.However, it isn't the first time Slade has hurt a Green Lantern.Even throwing Kyle out of that fight, we both know Deadpool has never done anything even close to what Deathstroke did against the League. "
it did make sense, kyles ring stopped working for him well DS was there since his will power was far greater at the time, makes perfect sense"
Meant the part about Kyle not doing anything for the first 5 or so pages of the fight and when he finally decides to do something all he can come up with is "punch."
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraldthesloth:

Well duh!
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Zoom said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Zoom said:
it did make sense, kyles ring stopped working for him well DS was there since his will power was far greater at the time, makes perfect sense"
Meant the part about Kyle not doing anything for the first 5 or so pages of the fight and when he finally decides to do something all he can come up with is "punch." "
well i have a theory about this, he sat back since he thought that they could handle DS on there own and when he did attack was lethal or even force aloud? if not then a punch makes sense or maybe that all he thought he needed since he was boosted by the GL ring's power
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Zoom

I have another theory.

Brad Melzter is a hit and miss writer.

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000:

Its still obsurb they've been in similar situations im sure and he probably got off his @ss and did something then.
Any smart team-mate would do something when they notice the team is getting taken down.
The writer was obviously showing ds favoritism...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Zoom said:
" I have another theory.Brad Melzter is a hit and miss writer. "
lol i did not wanna bring writers into this but that could be it to, but my theory makes more comic sense :P
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Zoom
"@DC_Marvel_1000: Its still obsurb they've been in similar situations im sure and he probably got off his @ss and did something then.Any smart team-mate would do something when they notice the team is getting taken down. The writer was obviously showing ds favoritism... "
Most writers must really really like Deathstroke then.

No Caption Provided

KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By KCsuperman09
@DC_Marvel_1000: I'd have to say tie. They would end up drinking together, getting wasted like me every new year and reconsile by talking about each other pass history.but it wold be cool if the have a comic together.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
" @DC_Marvel_1000: Its still obsurb they've been in similar situations im sure and he probably got off his @ss and did something then.Any smart team-mate would do something when they notice the team is getting taken down. The writer was obviously showing ds favoritism... "
did you read my theory? how do we know that force was being used and sitting back and watching this is not as bad as you may think  i mean it did happen rather quick
KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By KCsuperman09
@The Crimson Nutcase: so true
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom said:
"Agreed about the GL bit.  I said as much in that post.However, it isn't the first time Slade has hurt a Green Lantern.Even throwing Kyle out of that fight, we both know Deadpool has never done anything even close to what Deathstroke did against the League. "

Yeah and thank god, b/c it would bug me even though im a fan.
Im glad Dp writer(s) dont show him that much favoritism...
Ds writer was obviously attempting to promote Ds in the comic book world, but as you see it obviously failed.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
" @Zoom said:
"Agreed about the GL bit.  I said as much in that post.However, it isn't the first time Slade has hurt a Green Lantern.Even throwing Kyle out of that fight, we both know Deadpool has never done anything even close to what Deathstroke did against the League. "
Yeah and thank god, b/c it would bug me even though im a fan. Im glad Dp writer(s) dont show him that much favoritism...Ds writer was obviously attempting to promote Ds in the comic book world, but as you see it obviously failed. "
sorry i forgot that you know the writer on a personal level, stop blaming the writers for why DS does what he does and DS is really liked by people who read DC and marvel alike.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Zoom

"@Zoom said:
Yeah and thank god, b/c it would bug me even though im a fan. Im glad Dp writer(s) dont show him that much favoritism...Ds writer was obviously attempting to promote Ds in the comic book world, but as you see it obviously failed. "

Get a clue.

Superman flying isn't favoritism.  Almost writer has him do it.
Wolverine having adamantium claws isn't favoritism.  Almost writer shows the cnuck having them.

So when just about every writer shows Deathstroke being capable of taking on teams of superheroes, what makes you think that's favoritism?  Its just something that he can do that Deadpool can't.

This is because Deathstroke is faster, stronger, smarter and more skilled than Deadpool.  There's nothing else to it.

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000:

Im not blaming the writer, and you dont NEED to know a writer to see favortism..
I dont hate Deathstroke, i just feel that at times the writers try to hard to get him in the spotlight.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Zoom

Not to mention Marv Wolfman, Deathstroke's creator, wrote him as being powerful enough to take on the entire New Teen Titans pretty much on his own in his first freaking appearance.  The guy has been beating teams since before Deadpool existed and he's still doing it these days.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
" @DC_Marvel_1000: Im not blaming the writer, and you dont NEED to know a writer to see favortism.. I dont hate Deathstroke, i just feel that at times the writers try to hard to get him in the spotlight. "
or he is just that good, he has DP out classed in every way and taking on teams of super heros all the time is not favoritism it's just how DS is
KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By KCsuperman09
@Zoom: hey they are bot the same just dp's heeling factor is better.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@KCsuperman09 said:
" @Zoom: hey they are bot the same just dp's heeling factor is better. "
DS has DP out classed in every way and healing factor can be debated.
Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade would put a whoopin' on Wade.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Zoom
"@DC_Marvel_1000: Im not blaming the writer, and you dont NEED to know a writer to see favortism.. I dont hate Deathstroke, i just feel that at times the writers try to hard to get him in the spotlight. "
Oooooor maybe he's just more powerful than Deadpool?

Is that so inconceivable?
KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By KCsuperman09
@DC_Marvel_1000: that's you i still say they are the same.
Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom said:
"@The Crimson Nutcase said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000: Im not blaming the writer, and you dont NEED to know a writer to see favortism.. I dont hate Deathstroke, i just feel that at times the writers try to hard to get him in the spotlight. "
Oooooor maybe he's just more powerful than Deadpool?Is that so inconceivable?"

Slade is so much more powerful than Wade it isn't even funny.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Zoom
@KCsuperman09 said:
"@Zoom: hey they are bot the same just dp's heeling factor is better."
What would possibly make you draw this conclusion?
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom said:
"

"@Zoom said:

Get a clue.

Wolverine having adamantium claws isn't favoritism.  Almost writer shows the cnuck having them.

So when just about every writer shows Deathstroke being capable of taking on teams of superheroes, what makes you think that's favoritism?  Its just something that he can do that Deadpool can't.

This is because Deathstroke is faster, stronger, smarter and more skilled than Deadpool.  There's nothing else to it.

"

I didnt include Superman's flying in my thoughts of that JL comic now did i?
So pay attention i never said that, so maybe YOU need to get a clue.
I find it almost next to impossible, like okay he wasnt able to react fast enough to dodge getting shot by his lady (when he lost his eye) but yet he can react fast enough to trip the Flash and keep ahead of Superman?
How does that work?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@KCsuperman09 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: that's you i still say they are the same. "
how can DP be the same, DS has taken of donna troy (class 100 tons) bat girl, night wing jericho and ravager at the same time, he has taken out the flash and kid flash a number of times, taken a hole in the chest, 40mm anti-tank rounds and got up and put the hurting on the guy who did it, has 10,000fold better senses then a normal person and has that staff that has blowing huge stuff apart, soooooooooo what has DP done to step to DS
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
" @Zoom said:
"

"@Zoom said:

Get a clue.

"
I didnt include Superman's flying in my thoughts of that JL comic now did i? So pay attention i never said that, so maybe YOU need to get a clue. I find it almost next to impossible, like okay he wasnt able to react fast enough to dodge getting shot by his lady (when he lost his eye) but yet he can react fast enough to trip the Flash and keep ahead of Superman? How does that work? "
that was before he got his buff and had his brain work at 90% faster.
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000:

DS can not REGROW limbs last i checked....
Also if the HF can be debated Dp recently lost an eye in Suicide Kings an guess what it...REGREW
Funny Ds eye has yet to regrow...
KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By KCsuperman09
@Zoom: thats me and what i think.....i think superman can beat goku we all have our opinion and i say dp can beat ds thats me you put up your comic pages of ds.