This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not impressive b/c Deathstroke didnt do it?
He was outsmarted b/c of Dp motor-mouth it gets to ya...unless your deaf lol

#152 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm-a say...Deathstroke...
Though it'd be a great fight.

#153 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
The Crimson Nutcase said:
Why not impressive b/c Deathstroke didnt do it? He was outsmarted b/c of Dp motor-mouth it gets to ya...unless your ... [more]
Not impressive because he not only didn't seem to be trying but he also koed himself.
#154 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom:

Okay, but in the comic he definitely seemed to be trying...
I dont have the issue w/ me at the moment to scan...
But since the comment stuff is working again, can u do those scans now?
#155 Posted by Mr.Pie (546 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the deadpool from Wolverines Origins better.

#156 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

i still ask the question how is DP gonna beat someone who is better then him in every way?

#157 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000:

Get some scans of Ds feats.
#158 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Crimson Nutcase said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: Get some scans of Ds feats. "

tags flash and trips him

showing off how fast he is to sups

takes 40mm tank gun rounds and is fine after

#159 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

As it turns out, I'm missing issue 46 of Teen Titans volume 3 as well as identity crisis.

If anybody has scans of the former, that'd be great because it shows him beating up Beast Boy, Nightwing, Cyborg and Donna Troy at the same time.

I can post New Titans 2 scans where he and Ravager beat up the New Titans minus Raven pretty badly.  There's also an issue of Green Arrow volume 3, issue 62 or 63 where he beats up GA and Black Canary (again) at the same time until they call in the whole league on him.  Pretty pathetic, both for GA and for Winnick.  Just an awful plotline.

Anyway, here's most of the Identity Crisis fight stolen from another website.  Theres some PIS in that Kyle doesn't do anything for the first minute or so of the fight and when he finally does, he tries to punch Slade but other than that, I find it all okay.  It isn't the first time he's broken through a GL construct and it isn't the first time he's beaten the Flash either.

Missing a page here.  He punches Zatana in the kidney and makes her throw up.  Can't say magic words if you can't talk.
Here would be where he beats the Atom.  Slade's senses are enhanced several thousand times past a normal person.  This helps him when he's fighting the Flash but it also allows him to see the Atom.  He uses a laser pointer to send a bunch of particles at Palmer and he instinctively grows big, knocking into Hawkman.

Slips a mask thing over Black Canary's face here I believe, causing her from using her sonic scream or being able to breathe which means the only thing left against him...

Then because Slade is dicking around, seeing if he can control Kyle's ring, the whole Justice League tackles him from behind and then Dr. Light blasts the mooks and they make their getaway.
#160 Posted by KCsuperman09 (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom: so what happened at the end of this
#161 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio

Gets through an obstacle course that has lots of lasercanons, missiles, mines and killing robots without getting a scratch. The course was specially designed to test an Ironman-like battlesuit but Wade didn't need it.

#162 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
"
Gets through an obstacle course that has lots of lasercanons, missiles, mines and killing robots without getting a scratch. The course was specially designed to test an Ironman-like battlesuit but Wade didn't need it.

"
i think tagging flash and getting away from sups beats that, and what zoom posted as well
#163 Posted by KCsuperman09 (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Crimson Nutcase: well hes as good as death punk
#164 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@KCsuperman09 said:
"@Zoom: so what happened at the end of this "
Deathstroke tries to get the ring to work for another page or so, then Green Arrow tackles him from behind and puts an arrow in his bad eye.  The rest of the league dogpiles on and Dr. Light blasts them all into unconsciousness.

Basically, Deathstroke was willing to take the risk that he'd be captured if it meant maybe getting a Green Lantern ring of his own (and you don't want somebody with that strong of a willpower and that much creativity having a GL ring).  The risk didn't pan out but he was lucky enough to get away anyways.

Without going for the ring, he had the whole league beaten.  Except Green Arrow, I guess.  He just destroyed all his arrows and distracted him by almost killing his girlfriend.
#165 Posted by KCsuperman09 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

i still pick dead pool he cant die

#166 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" @KCsuperman09 said:
"@Zoom: so what happened at the end of this "
Deathstroke tries to get the ring to work for another page or so, then Green Arrow tackles him from behind and puts an arrow in his bad eye.  The rest of the league dogpiles on and Dr. Light blasts them all into unconsciousness.Basically, Deathstroke was willing to take the risk that he'd be captured if it meant maybe getting a Green Lantern ring of his own (and you don't want somebody with that strong of a willpower and that much creativity having a GL ring).  The risk didn't pan out but he was lucky enough to get away anyways. "
aww zoom ya beat me to it lol i was gonna say all that
#167 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@KCsuperman09 said:
"i still pick dead pool he cant die "
Neither can Deathstroke.

Besides, you don't have to kill somebody to beat them.
#168 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000:

They obviously werent going their fastest if they were he'd be coughing up their dust, Flash doesnt go light speed all the time.
#169 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
" @DC_Marvel_1000: They obviously werent going their fastest if they were he'd be coughing up their dust, Flash doesnt go light speed all the time. "
seemed liek flash was going to run to me, then he tripped him, you also have him leaving sups standing still
#170 Posted by Howlett (21 posts) - - Show Bio

#171 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio

Um have you ever heard of "badly written" b/c obviously that came into play, Ds doesnt have Superspeed to those extremes. 

#172 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
" Um have you ever heard of "badly written" b/c obviously that came into play, Ds doesnt have Superspeed to those extremes.  "
he does it alot tbh
#173 Posted by KCsuperman09 (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom: im just saying i like dead pool better and i pick him over death punk.....some people make he overrated so do the people who likes dead pool....iv seen what DP can do and i have to say hes the man that can beat him.....it might be a draw and DP has enteral life thanks to thanos.....so iv heard but in messiah war he was lock in a freezer for like 800  years and  beat up the guys that let him out. he havent fight for 800 years and he was still the same old DP.....but look they both are allmost the same but i like DP more over death punk
#174 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
"Um have you ever heard of "badly written" b/c obviously that came into play, Ds doesnt have Superspeed to those extremes.  "
What do you know about good writing and bad writing where it concerns Deathstroke?
#175 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio

#176 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
"

"
and this proves what? that he can take out a couple of random thugs
#177 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like Storm's strike didnt phase him too much either...

#178 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000:

No, it proves that being locked in a freezer, 800 years later he still has his skills.
#179 Posted by KCsuperman09 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like he can take a hit from lightning.....what about DS

#180 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
"
Looks like Storm's strike didnt phase him too much either...
"
your point? DS does not get hit alot to show off is durability, but i know he jumped from a 100foot building to save a women landed on a car crushing it then jumped 20 feet in the air to save her, he also took on batgirl,donna troy,night wing and i with someone else like it was nothing and wreaked 14 teen titans coming from behind him
#181 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@KCsuperman09 said:
" looks like he can take a hit from lightning.....what about DS "
DS does not get hit alot to show off is durability, but i know he jumped from a 100foot building to save a women landed on a car crushing it then jumped 20 feet in the air to save her, he also took on batgirl,donna troy,night wing and i with someone else like it was nothing and wreaked 14 teen titans coming from behind him
#182 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000:

Obviously if you look at the pic he wasnt even trying to dodge her attack...
You wouldnt happen to have scans as back-up now would you?
#183 Posted by KCsuperman09 (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000: still pick DP over DS. show me i want to see this about DS cuz it sounds like BS
#184 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Crimson Nutcase: Taking lightning is different from taking blunt force. The latter has knocked him out before.
#185 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Face facts.  Deathstroke has better feats and better showings against more powerful characters.
#186 Posted by KCsuperman09 (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: wow did you go to school  lightning strike can heat up to 54000 degrees
#187 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio

Dodged bullseye's attacked, with his eyes covered...

#188 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@KCsuperman09: How do you Storm's lightning was that hot? Did you write the comic book yourself, genius? 54,000 degrees F would have burned his skin up. It's hotter than the surface of the sun, thus Deadpool would have been a pile of mush trying to regenerate himself if her lightning was that hot at the time. Clearly, it wasn't. People that go to school know these things. What are you doing with your life? 
#189 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@KCsuperman09 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: still pick DP over DS. show me i want to see this about DS cuz it sounds like BS "
no i don't the site that they were at is gone, but ask people here, they can say all that happened
#190 Posted by KCsuperman09 (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom: i still pick dp he went fought  hulk and and his healing factor was not working.....you people riding off hulk like hes a push over hes not if Thor could not beat him than hes a worthy opponent
#191 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
" @DC_Marvel_1000: Obviously if you look at the pic he wasnt even trying to dodge her attack... You wouldnt happen to have scans as back-up now would you? "
no i don't the site that they were at is gone, but ask people here, they can say all that happened
#192 Posted by KCsuperman09 (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: well if you look at the pic all his clothing was gone after the hit so it was hot....come on static your name is static.
#193 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@KCsuperman09: Deadpool didn't even fight the Hulk. He tricked him into impaling himself. The difference between Deadpool and Thor is that Thor actually had physical fights with the Hulk, actually threw punches and assaults.
#194 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio

For those who say Dp isnt smart

#195 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@KCsuperman09: My username is irrelevant. Of course that lightning was hot, smart guy, but it wasn't 54,000°F . My point was that YOU don't know how HOT is was.
#196 Posted by KCsuperman09 (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: as you said a kill does it make a defeat you said that with DD vs DP
#197 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@KCsuperman09: If not a kill, a knockout would suffice. Deadpool did neither of those to the Hulk.
#198 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
"
For those who say Dp isnt smart

"
he's smart but are his senses like this

#199 Posted by KCsuperman09 (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: your right i dont but it would have killed a normal man. you people are riding him off like hes a school girl DP is still better than Death punk its me oh well
#200 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@KCsuperman09 said:
" @Static Shock: your right i dont but it would have killed a normal man. you people are riding him off like hes a school girl DP is still better than Death punk its me oh well "
even though DS is what DP is based off