Deadpool vs Deathstroke

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Static Shock
@GhostPool: I'm not talking about the Punisher. I'm talking about his encounter with Daredevil. He didn't beat him in anything there, other than playing a tricking on him. That's not a win. He didn't KO him. He didn't pull the trigger.

As for Castleking....

Zoom said:
When Deadpool fought Cap, Iron Fist, Herc, Goliath and Falcon, he didn't "get the better of them."  He got his butt handed to him and ended up tied to a chair with duct tape over his mouth.
I'm going to see if I can back this up.
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By GhostPool
Static Shock said:
@GhostPool: I'm not talking about the Punisher. I'm talking about his encounter with Daredevil. He didn't beat him in anything ... [more]

Yes yes i know when he acountered the Punisher he had to fight DD before fighting Punisher
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Lantern Prime
Static Shock said:
@Lantern Prime: And, you're laughing for what reason?

He said stop listenin to Vance when it comes to DD.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Static Shock
@Lantern Prime: And, you were the only person laughing? Obviously, it wasn't that funny. LOL.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#55  Edited By Dark King
Static Shock said:
@Dark King: I didn't read the Civil War tie-ins. I didn't even like the concept of the Civil War to ... [more]
dude dont believe what you hear man DP was under orders "not" to kill the heroes and only use non lethal weapons..... beat DD first round and was interrupted with a shield throw in the back of the head by captain america which saved IF life or from being captured while wearing DD's uniform, DP was playing with DD/IF by strapping an i pod on his back  and telling him it was bomb he was pawning him. the reason he even went after DD was because he was the easiest mark on the list.

now if you want to call DP a loser or joke because he supposedly lost against the secret avengers take this into account non lethal weapons and a team of heroes.. and he still took down falcon via tranq dart, took down goliath and herc, smacked DD/IF two more times after being interrupted without breaking a sweat shot herc in the face with a bunch of tranqs.

faced of against cap  but was interupted again because everyone recovered  to face him everything went comedic and cable showed up he ended getting deadpool to shoot himself in the face and they hogged tied him to chair using duck tape.

deadpool is no joke and could have killed everyone in that team except cap if he had bn allowed to use lethal force for gwad sakes he was using a butt attack to counter cap and his shield that sh#$ was hilarious.
Turlast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Turlast

Heh. I just thought about this a few days ago.

I'd go with Deadpool, though it would be a drawn out battle here. I don't see a huge advantage (Aside from the immortality factor) combat-wise. I think DS might be superior in terms of combat prowess, but not by a lot. Heck, I'd still go with Merc with the mouth here.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Static Shock
@GhostPool: And, I'm telling you didn't beat Daredevil. I'm not worried about Punisher. Nonetheless, that limited series wasn't even in continuity and in no way related to the last Contest of Champions. So, it doesn't count anyway.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Static Shock
@Dark King: I never said I believed it. I was going to see if it was true. That's what I said.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Dark King
Static Shock said:
@Dark King: Did you see that part that said it was unrelated to the original Contest of Champions, that was ... [more]
just because it was unrelated to the original contest of champions doesnt mean it didnt happen in the 616 universe because it did, the brood simply used the disguise of the tournament to trick the heroes but the ppl fighting their were the real heroes.

F#$#$ sh#$# VAnce odd to get banned for spreading this sh#$.. f@#$ i can ignore just about every thing he says but this has gotten out of hand.
KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By KCsuperman09
@Static Shock: first off he never beat the JLA he lost dead pool cant die unlike death punk. you are making him overrated and dead pool wins cuz he cant die 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Static Shock
@Dark King: It's outside of continuity still. Why did you delete the article from the post after I called you out on it (which came from Wiki anyway)? LOL. Perfect example is Black Panther fighting Cap in issue four of the Contest, when around the same time, in continuity, Cap is in Wakanda helping Black Panther fight Achebe, Hunter, and the White Wolves to keep them from taking over.

Anyway, what's canon about it? How did it relate to current events that were going on around the time it took place?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Static Shock
@KCsuperman09: You didn't read the JLA comic, so why are you even talking to me?
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Dark King
Static Shock said:
@Dark King: It's outside of continuity still. Why did you delete the article from the post after I called you ... [more]
the hell if i remember what was happening other storylines during the contest of champions, but it doesnt make it non canon otherwise the most non canon character would be logan seeing as most of the time his appearances in other titles like x men xforce avengers dont match what is actually happening during the same time in his comics. so find yourself another way to prove it was non canon.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Static Shock
@Dark King: Prove that it is canon. Just because the 616 versions of the characters are in there, doesn't mean it is. The same versions are mainly used in crossovers, and a lot of those aren't canon either.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Dark King
Static Shock said:
@Dark King: Prove that it is canon. Just because the 616 versions of the characters are in there, doesn't mean ... [more]
so now your trying to turn the burden of prove to me?  i didnt make any claim of its legitimacy  you did the burden falls on you and you have not presented a shred of evidence... if its non canon i am sure their interviews with writers or mavel making the claim go find it. usually when we question the events of 616 universe their are ppl in marvel who explain it go find it.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Static Shock
Dark King said:
i didnt make any claim of its legitimacy
Really?

'just because it was unrelated to the original contest of champions doesnt mean it didnt happen in the 616 universe because it did'

-Dark King

You were saying?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Lantern Prime
Dark King said:
Static Shock said: @Dark King: Did you see that part that said it was unrelated to the original Contest of ... [more]

AHHHAAHAHHA! I know his stupidity gets to me as well.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Dark King
Static Shock said:
Dark King said: i didnt make any claim of its legitimacy Really?'just because it was unrelated to the original contest ... [more]
exactly, the contest was a set up by the brood but it doesnt mean the heroes werent from the 616 universe. its like giving someone a fake championship belt but the fact is the guy still beat the other guy.

now come on bro stop this nonesense it aint funny we arent even discussing  the topic of the thread.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Static Shock
@Dark King: Then, why did you even post that scan in here when it's not even in continuity?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Lantern Prime
Staff said:
Has been deleted..

Where did this come from?  Eh  like I always say to guys like you. Its not what you know, its what you can prove.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Dark King
Static Shock said:
@Dark King: Then, why did you even post that scan in here when it's not even in continuity? [more]
because it is, now i am going to stop responding to you on this topic
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Lantern Prime
Staff said:
Has been deleted..

Also I wasn't talking to you in the first place so why post the nonsense? Grow up bla.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Static Shock
@Lantern Prime: I don't care if you weren't. You were talking about me. That's enough for me to call you out, anyway.

Dark King said:
Static Shock said: @Dark King: Then, why did you even post that scan in here when it's not even in ... [more]
Just because I can't prove that it's not canon, doesn't mean it is and vice versa. The burden of proof goes both ways, not one way.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Lantern Prime
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
HHAHAHAHA! So this whole hing was started because I said Snake would win against opponents like the X-Men? You really dislike because of that? Your ignorant bro.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Lantern Prime
Static Shock said:
@Lantern Prime: I don't care if you weren't. You were talking about me. That's enough for me to call you ... [more]

???? Darkchild was talking about Vance not you. I was responding to that. So are you Vance Astro and Static Shock?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Static Shock
@Lantern Prime: Why didn't you say that he was talking about Vance from the start? I assumed you were talking about me, because Dark King previously quoted one of my posts before you responded to him. Make yourself clear next time.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Lantern Prime

I tried, you just jumped on m to quick though for me to even say anything.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Static Shock
@Lantern Prime: I've addressed that already. Take a look.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Lantern Prime

Forget about it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Static Shock
@Lantern Prime: I apologize. I didn't think you were addressing Vance.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Lantern Prime
Static Shock said:
@Lantern Prime: I apologize. I didn't think you were addressing Vance.

Its all good.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#82  Edited By claws

deathstroke

Avatar image for the_crimson_nutcase
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
@Lantern Prime: I don't care if you weren't. You were talking about me. That's enough for me to call you ... [more]

Exactly if you cant prove that its non-canon then why do you still continue dragging this out?
Let me get this off my chest right now, you mine as well just surrender this argument if you have no argument of how DS would win, just like you did w/ Ds vs Wolverine...please i'd rather not see this thread go to 22 pages+

And seriously?!
When you stated how DS tagged the Flash, Flash was obviously "badly written" on a normal day for Flash (not getting tricked, weakened etc) nobody like Ds should be able to tag him.
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also my bet is on Deadpool for the win.
And even if he doesnt we all know who wins in popularity lol

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By AtPhantom

Deathstroke destroys him.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Dark King
AtPhantom said:
Deathstroke destroys him.
how?
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the ace of knaves:

Well looks like *cough* Static or none of these other DS defenders have an argument against you lol
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By AtPhantom
Dark King said:
AtPhantom said: Deathstroke destroys him. how? [more]
By being a better martial artist, better with prep and better thinker than Deadpool.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Dark King
AtPhantom said:
Dark King said: AtPhantom said: Deathstroke destroys him. how? [more] By being a better martial artist, better with prep and ... [more]
DS is not a great martial artist his enhancements is what allows him to keep up and stalemate normal huma fighters with no enhanced reaction time like bats, ollie, cass and cain.. how will he do against a similar fighter who is also martially skilled and has enhancements in speed and agility. wade is athletism surpasses DD and is a hair shy below spidey in acrobatics and agility so much so that he parodies both spidey and DD's fighting style in mid combat. i dont see slade being that acrobatic or fast he cant even keep up with nightwing who has beaten him at least 3 times without taking a single hit. nightwing is just human and DP isnt.

i have seen scans of slade being slowed down, injured and even knock down by mere hand guns or caliber weapons wade doesnt suffer from that weaknes wade can lose his spine and still stand and fight. his HF allows him to fight past pain and missing body parts while slade feels pain and can fall from injury.  i dont know if this battle involves prep but if so i would give the majority to slade and well as a thinker not sure what you are trying to say their. i know wade can be a goof ball at times but he can also plan and be serious when need be. wade has access to some very impressive weapons and tools from aim and from cable.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Static Shock
@The Crimson Nutcase: The discussion on that scan ended two hours, my friend. The fact that it can't be proven to be 'either or' makes it a moot point. If you had been reading the thread, you wouldn't have wasted you're time trying to bring it back up. Don't start with me.

As for the whole thing about Deathstroke tagging the Flash, he's done it plenty of times. Flash doesn't always move at his fastest speed and was probably moving at a speed that Deathstroke could react to. On top of that, he will only move at light speed or above when the situation arises. Flash getting tricked isn't badly written. He's not a genius, and Deathstroke is smarter than him anyway. Nothing 'badly written' written about that.

The Crimson Nutcase said:
@the ace of knaves: Well looks like *cough* Static or none of these other DS defenders have an argument against ... [more]
Don't co-sign when you don't even have an argument of your own.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Static Shock

Anyway, Deathstroke for the win. I think he's faster, stronger, and a better fighter than Deadpool. Being a better tactician and a genius in battle, he could orchestrate the battle in the manner he sees fit. Deadpool may have a healing factor and immortality, but Deathstroke could KO him and he's very capable of doing so.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Dark King

well DP has bn called and is known as the best mercernary in the business its just no one wants to hire him because he is unprofessional. DP is also known as a one man army or demolition crew and has refered himself as a weapon of mass destruction. he has destroyed entire buildings just by the amount of explosives he unleashes when fighting and the uzi gun spray DS would get ko'ed by DP long before he could do it to DP. and DS hasnt shown the ability to match or exceed DP in speed(disclaimer no flash speed burst plz) or strength while fighting DS reaction time is pathetic compared to DP's when it comes to personal combat.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Lantern Prime

Deadpool wins

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Static Shock
@Dark King: Wait till I get off work. You're in for a surprise.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Lantern Prime

I all i know is Solid Snake would beat DS in a good fight. But Thats a different subject.

Deadpool would only lose if he doesn't take care business and starts playing around or showing off.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Dark King

no you lost by conceding at this moment by going to work.  i will not hear or  debate with you on this topic hence fourth.

Avatar image for captain_solaris
Captain Solaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#97  Edited By Captain Solaris

I would put my money on Deathstroke.

Healing factor... It's been agreed in this thread their healing factor are on a par. But I would actually go for DP on this one as I'm quite cerain DS isn't able to grow new limbs or heal instantanuously.

Physically I would say DS comes out on top with his enhanced strength and heightened speed, stamina, agility and reflexes. Batman was only able to beat him with the aid of his sidekicks (Infinite Crisis, Bats alongside Robin (Tim) and Nightwing) and he's effectively nullified the JLA (...until Green Arrow stabbed him in the eye with an arrow...Identity Crisis vs the likes of the Flash (Wally), a GL (Kyle), Atom, Hawkman, Zatanna, Black Canary, Elongated Man and Green Arrow).

Mentally, again I would say DS would come out on top. DP is apparently immune to psionic attacks from psychics such as Prof X, but that doesn't matter here since DS ain't no psychic! DS is capable of using "90% of his brain" making him quite the cold and calculated killer, whereas DP is just plain insane. :P

As for combat prowess and skill...it'll have to be DS once again. Both of them are most definately highly skilled in armed and unarmed combat, however I believe DS is older and would guess has experienced more combat than DP.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Dark King

why did you bring the 90% thing that makes DS retarding and seriously brain damaged that he would probably need a breathing machine and constant medical attention.

HF slade is absolutely no where whatsoever in the same ball park as wade.

DS is no where near DP in durablity, agility, stamina or reflex have you read the crazy sh#$ DP does when he is goofin around or taking things serious unless all of a sudden DS is on par with spidey in all those things you named he is not better then wade. the strength part i can say for sure i have never seen a strength feat for slade but i have seen it for wade.

those ppl you have named slade beating has bn done with prep except the batman solo fight which was cool  DS beating bats but DS was injured from the fight again you didnt address the other fights that slade has had with other humans that he lost or stalemated in h2h which means he is not superhuman in the reaction reflex catergory: cain, nighwing, batgirl, ollie in a sword fight...ect ect...ect....

again ppl like to bring in experience but what good does it do when your out powered in weapons and durability when fighting your opponent in close combat and he blows you away with a frag.. catching you off gaurd because it was wade that blow you up and he is laughing at you well the hole in his stomach closes up or his arm is regenerating while your past out.

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock:

Yeah well i didnt even know for all i knew you guys just werent on to reply i didnt see anywhere in either of your comments saying anything of the debate being over so yeah. Dont start with you?! No reason to try to intimidate you dont appreciate name calling so dont provoke others to do so. As for the Flash point yeah i guess i could agree on that, if he doesnt see him as a serious threat no reason to go light speed or above if not needed i suppose. 

When i began reading this thread when i was seeing some of the comments of those situations i already knew, i was going to say all of the above until i saw he beat me to it...no point in stating the same comment duh. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Static Shock
@The Crimson Nutcase: I wasn't provoking you. It was actually a warning, but it's whatever you want to call it.

Dark King said:
no you lost by conceding at this moment by going to work.  i will not hear or  debate with you ... [more]
I didn't concede anything, so I don't know what you're talking about. My job happens to be a bit more important than this, so I put it on hold. Besides, how are you going ignore a debate with me when you started one? Doesn't even make sense, but whatever. Whether or not you decide to reply to me is your problem. But, I guess it's easy for me to say that you conceded if you don't, right?

Dark King said:
well DP has bn called and is known as the best mercernary in the business its just no one wants ... [more]
He can be the best mercenary in the business in the MARVEL universe, but that doesn't really matter here. Him being unprofessional is his personal problem and has nothing to do with the battle at hand. Anyway, all of these namesakes you speak of I'm not going to address, because it's irrelevant. Destroying buildings is something that Deathstroke had done in the past, and has his share of destruction also. Thus, he's entitled to the same thing (using grenades and such). Bullets from an Uzi won't be much of a problem if Deadpool can't hit his target. As for getting KO'ed by Deadpool before Deathstroke could do the same, I clearly doubt that, especially since Deathstroke will take the fight bit more seriously than Deadpool would. Automatic gunfire can be dodged. Regarding the armor, I'll let you think what you want about it, but judging by the type of metal it's made from, he's supposed to be able to resist gunfire if he doesn't dodge. Not gonna post that scan of his withstanding high-caliber bullets from a chopper's machine gun, since you seen it already. As for speed, Deathstroke has shown to move and react faster than normal humans can think on several occasions, enabling him to dodge gunfire, react to and tag the Flash, and Starfire's starbolts, which move at the speed of sound. I never seen Deadpool move or react that fast, but you're welcome to provide evidence of it. Even in personal combat, his reaction time will not change. Deadpool doesn't come close to Deathstroke in that department, having lost several battles involving combat. That leads me to think that he's going stack up in combat against Deathstroke, and that his martial arts skill severly lacking. The fact that he's a tactical genius will give him an edge in this fight. Deadpool doesn't even possess the same tactical knowledge that Deathstroke has.