Deadpool vs Deathstroke

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darksoul7th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#551  Edited By darksoul7th

Deadstroke wins here, reason because Deadpool act to foolish in his fights unlike Deadstroke who cares about how he is going to win and plus he is more smarter and stronger Deadstroke is strong as 10 men unlike Deadpool can only lift up to 400lb

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#552  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@FinalStar86:  
You obviously know nothing of DP if you would think DS wins "easily" . 
Again trying to turn stuff into arguements ... 

You're bias , if you think DS wins easily , at least i conceive that the opposite could win due to being more focused etc.  you give no thought to anything that doesn't agree with you , which isn't what you shouyld do in a debate , conceive others points and if they're valid take it in don't just downright deny it , last time that happened on a DP vs a few batfam , as soon as someone brought up a valid point you started saying it was a spite thread , yet you were prepared to argue up till someone makes a good point , the second that happens you claim a spite thread instead of taking it in like a reasoned person , seriously ... 
(apoligise for the off topic statements)  

@darksoul7th:  
Yeah DP acts pretty stupid , but he's peak human , i definetly don't think he's 400lbs , he's been said peak human i'm sure (possibly  meta human , don't think so ) perhaps feat. wise he's not , but he tends not to use brute force very often , i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure he's peak human (possibly more)

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#553  Edited By FinalStar86
@CaptainRodgers said:

" @FinalStar86:  

You're bias , if you think DS wins easily , at least i conceive that the opposite could win due to being more focused etc.  you give no thought to anything that doesn't agree with you , which isn't what you shouyld do in a debate , conceive others points and if they're valid take it in don't just downright deny it , last time that happened on a DP vs a few batfam , as soon as someone brought up a valid point you started saying it was a spite thread , yet you were prepared to argue up till someone makes a good point , the second that happens you claim a spite thread instead of taking it in like a reasoned person , seriously ... 

@darksoul7th:  
Yeah DP acts pretty stupid , but he's peak human , i definetly don't think he's 400lbs , he's been said peak human i'm sure (possibly  meta human , don't think so ) perhaps feat. wise he's not , but he tends not to use brute force very often , i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure he's peak human (possibly more)     "

Actually I know plenty about Deadpool, including his obnoxious fanboys.  
If you actually knew anything about Slade you would know that he casually smacks around entire teams of superheroes....Deadpool...he gets beaten on by the Cat, Domino, a girl with a giant hot dog....etc etc....

I know you like Deadpool, but he gets stomped here.  Deadpool is incapable of giving Slade any trouble.
  My advice is try reading up on some of the Titan comics Slade appears in, then coming back and trying to argue. 
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade, because he's not just an enhanced human, but also smart enough to fight superhero teams and he took down a flash one time.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@FinalStar86 said:
"@CaptainRodgers said:

" @FinalStar86:  

@darksoul7th:  
Yeah DP acts pretty stupid , but he's peak human , i definetly don't think he's 400lbs , he's been said peak human i'm sure (possibly  meta human , don't think so ) perhaps feat. wise he's not , but he tends not to use brute force very often , i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure he's peak human (possibly more)     "

Actually I know plenty about Deadpool, including his obnoxious fanboys.   If you actually knew anything about Slade you would know that he casually smacks around entire teams of superheroes....Deadpool...he gets beaten on by the Cat, Domino, a girl with a giant hot dog....etc etc....  I know you like Deadpool, but he gets stomped here.  Deadpool is incapable of giving Slade any trouble.   My advice is try reading up on some of the Titan comics Slade appears in, then coming back and trying to argue.  "

Well i'm not a fanboy , and it's pretty rich coming from someone who actually thinks DS beats him "easily " i at least conceive DS could win , i do know about slade , maybe not as much as i could but enough to know he doesn't stomp DP , well thanks for the suggestion but i suggest you change the way you act on this , it's pretty cheap and pathetic . 

also your mentality is ridiculous "come back and trying to argue " i will not be taking your advice , i will not set out to argue with others on this website , i will however read up on DS thanks but don't insult me , i see your reaction to me saying you know nothing abnout DP and i think it's reasonable but thats the exact samew thing you said to me . 

I don't like arguing with you man, i like you correcting me if i'm wrong , and please if you see a mistake correct me , but not in the way you tend to , i'd like to learn more about DS but don't just leave commennts saying your wrong about that its dumb or whatever just tell me whats wrong and why , i don't think you should be looking at this for the opportunity to "argue " it's really quite sad.
Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#556  Edited By Cochise

Great fight, could go either way.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557  Edited By FinalStar86
@CaptainRodgers: I probably know more about DP then you do also.  You just like the character because he's popular, you haven't even bothered to read any of his comics, you probably got your information off of this site and Marvel database

Slade wins and easily too
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#558  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@FinalStar86 said:
" @CaptainRodgers: I probably know more about DP then you do also.  You just like the character because he's popular, you haven't even bothered to read any of his comics, you probably got your information off of this site and Marvel database  Slade wins and easily too "

Why do you tak in nothing i say , and stoip insulting me it's not cool , i've read DP so don't say otherwise , Slade does NOT win easily . 
I read DP before he got popular and i dont know what marvel database is and i don't get info from this site . 
 Stop trying to argue with me . 

DP wins , my opinion , i'm done argueing with you , it's pathetic.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#559  Edited By Renee

Def Deathstroke.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#560  Edited By FinalStar86
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @CaptainRodgers: I probably know more about DP then you do also.  You just like the character because he's popular, you haven't even bothered to read any of his comics, you probably got your information off of this site and Marvel database  Slade wins and easily too "
Why do you tak in nothing i say , and stoip insulting me it's not cool , i've read DP so don't say otherwise , Slade does NOT win easily . I read DP before he got popular and i dont know what marvel database is and i don't get info from this site .  Stop trying to argue with me .  DP wins , my opinion , i'm done argueing with you , it's pathetic. "
I can't even tell what you're trying to say.  Seriously..it's just a bunch of dribble that makes no sense.  You've never read any Deadpool and get your info off of wikipedia.  
Slade wins and very easily at that, if you don't like it then go complain to the Marvel writers that turned Deadpool into a joke...oh wait I forget...he's always been a joke...
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561  Edited By FinalStar86
@Cochise said:

" Great fight, could go either way. "

Let me know when Deadpool can slap around teams of entire superheroes, until then Stroke wins this effortlessly
Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562  Edited By Video_Martian

Deathstroke wins.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563  Edited By grimlock
@Octagon Freak:  thats not for argument's sake. thats the truth. deadpool cannot beat deathstroke he is just too smart
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#564  Edited By theiconic

deathstroke takes it

kelvin_oh89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#565  Edited By kelvin_oh89

Deathstroke even though I like Deadpool more. I mean Deadpool would definitely survive the fight but you can be in so many pieces before you kind of have to admit defeat. 

I'd basically see a kinda Monty Python King Arthur vs. the Black Knight scenario here ^_^

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@FinalStar86 said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Why do you tak in nothing i say , and stoip insulting me it's not cool , i've read DP so don't say otherwise , Slade does NOT win easily . I read DP before he got popular and i dont know what marvel database is and i don't get info from this site .  Stop trying to argue with me .  DP wins , my opinion , i'm done argueing with you , it's pathetic. "

I can't even tell what you're trying to say.  Seriously..it's just a bunch of dribble that makes no sense.  You've never read any Deadpool and get your info off of wikipedia.   Slade wins and very easily at that, if you don't like it then go complain to the Marvel writers that turned Deadpool into a joke...oh wait I forget...he's always been a joke... "

Selling mistkaes . 
You obviously haven't :L you bring up the worst case of CIS of all time , seriously the  hot dog thing ?
Daniel Way is an awful writer , don't judge the character on him , he hasn't always been a joke just since he started writing , before that he could beat DS , Daniel Way DP probably can't but the real DP can .  
Wikipedia ? what was that ? Well i don't but you've obviously only seen Daniel Way's version (which sucks)  

DP ftw
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567  Edited By CaptainRodgers

spelling * beat you to it this time .
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#568  Edited By FinalStar86
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

I can't even tell what you're trying to say.  Seriously..it's just a bunch of dribble that makes no sense.  You've never read any Deadpool and get your info off of wikipedia.   Slade wins and very easily at that, if you don't like it then go complain to the Marvel writers that turned Deadpool into a joke...oh wait I forget...he's always been a joke... "
 Selling mistkaes . You obviously haven't :L you bring up the worst case of CIS of all time , seriously the  hot dog thing ? Daniel Way is an awful writer , don't judge the character on him , he hasn't always been a joke just since he started writing , before that he could beat DS , Daniel Way DP probably can't but the real DP can .  Wikipedia ? what was that ? Well i don't but you've obviously only seen Daniel Way's version (which sucks)   DP ftw "
Honestly I think we got to the point where nothing you say is of any relevance, Slade stomped this pathetic knock off pages ago.  Right now you're just beating a dead horse
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569  Edited By AMS

The real DP isn't a one tonner like Deathstroke.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@FinalStar86:
Nothing you say is of any relevance , you'rte the one who brought up like the biggest case of PIS that's ever been :L. 
i don't see how you can say that. 
You say DS wins but i disagree , i think DP wins , the horse is dead , agree to disagree .
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#571  Edited By karrob
Deathstroke
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572  Edited By jayskee

Deadpool #28
Deadpool #28

Deadpool #28
Deadpool #28

Deadpool #28
Deadpool #28

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#573  Edited By mavfan626

Deathstroke would win but it would be close.. but it not a curbstomp

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#574  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Dp ftw.

WarChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#575  Edited By WarChild

LOL

Deathstroke, Fairly Easy

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#576  Edited By _Zombie_

While this may be somewhat dead, I say Deathstroke.  Don't get me wrong, I'd normally advocate for the ol' merc with a mouth any day, but Deathstroke is just better.  While Deadpool's healing factor may regenerate entire limbs(even his head), and he is technically immortal, Slade is smarter, faster, stronger, and much more experienced.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#577  Edited By PirateKing69

Deathstroke got this

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#578  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PirateKing69 said:
"Deathstroke got this "

co-signed
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ME!!!!!
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580  Edited By Full_Spectrum

Deadpool has awesome feats, a more effective healing factor, immortality, amd he had two working eyes. he has saved the universe at least once, he is immune to telepathy and can fight with arrows sticking through his head. In short, he is totally awesome. Deathstroke demolishes him. It would be a great fight, but DP really has no chance.

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#581  Edited By odinforce

deathstroke wins here, not sure how much though

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool gets bored and quits

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Slade wins, barely, Deadpool's smart, smarter than most think, but Slade's on a whole other level, he managed to take down the JLA on a few occasions 
- Slade's the more experienced fighter, he's been fighting for decades, and led several teams 
-slade's in better shape, he was given a formula that made him the peak of human perfection (like Marvel's super soldier serum) it also makes him quite agile despite his age 
- while deadpool has impressed me lately fighting steve rogers, Deathstroke has BEATEN Batman...twice, and almost a third time if not for Robin and Nightwing's intervention 
- a lot of people say Deadpool's teleportation will help, but i think slade can peg him, after all he managed to shoot kid flash in the knee while he was moving at superspeed

Avatar image for nightcrawler1212
nightcrawler1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i say deadpool cuz  i like him more
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#585  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@nightcrawler123 said:
" i say deadpool cuz  i like him more "
always a legitimate reason
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586  Edited By GodDragonDevil

Deadpool cause he cant die
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#587  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

As always, Deathstroke. Smarter, faster, a better fighter, etc.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#589  Edited By PirateKing69
@JediXMan said:
" As always, Deathstroke. Smarter, faster, a better fighter, etc. "
Niakron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590  Edited By Niakron
@JediXMan said:
As always, Deathstroke. Smarter, faster, a better fighter, etc.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591  Edited By progenitorigin

Majority most likely goes to Deathstroke here, but I still root for Wade.
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@progenitor said:
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#593  Edited By progenitorigin
@Sgtcrispy said:
@progenitor said:

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#594  Edited By AssertingValor

Deathstroke  ftw......................

Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#595  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@progenitor said:
@Sgtcrispy said:
@progenitor said:
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596  Edited By progenitorigin
@Sgtcrispy said:
@progenitor said:
@Sgtcrispy said:
@progenitor said:

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#597  Edited By spiderbuck1

DP murks DS

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers