Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Deadpool (serious, not bloodlusted, not jobbing)

vs

Daredevil (Incharacter)

and

Cyclops (Incharacter, Pre-marvel Now Cyclops.)

Times Square. They start 300 feet away.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Huh.. at first I thought it was an obvious win for the team, but Deadpool when he's "serious" (AKA pissed off and actually cares about hurting the other person), can bring out impressive results.

He'd have no problem dealing with Cyclops alone. Here, he'll be a distraction, but a well placed bullet, katana/sai throw, or just a lucky break, will take Cyclops out the picture.

From there, Daredevil really has no way of putting Deadpool down. He's tried incapping him, and that didn't work. He's a hard puncher, but he'd need to have Deadpool pinned to the ground, and to be striking him repeatedly with no fighting back whatsoever in order to KO him. I don't see that happening. Deadpools lethal weaponry and sufficient skill should see him through in a tough fight.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By darkbeam

DD and Cyke.

IIDEADxPOOLII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Scott solo's.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5 god_spawn  Moderator
BrokenSpear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BrokenSpear

^ What they said

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kgb725

One powerful blast can put down deadpool so Cyclops

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iideadxpoolii said:

Lol Scott solo's.

I doubt it. Deadpool is as good of an acrobat as Scott is a marksman. Not to mention, he's dodged Scott's optic blasts on two separate occasions. Now taking that and applying it to a serious Deadpool and we have one dead Cyclops.

@kgb725 said:

One powerful blast can put down deadpool so Cyclops

Define "powerful." An out-of-character close range wide visor blast could do a sufficient amount of damage, but Scott's in character. Deadpool's taken worse hits and come out fresh as a daisy.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 god_spawn  Moderator

@i_like_swords: Deadpool has dodged his blasts under certain circumstances due to plot for one and a sh*tty writer for another. Scott's tagged far faster and more agile opponents than Deadpool, and he has the accuracy feats in general to suggest with 300 feet he wastes him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Deadpool has dodged his blasts under certain circumstances due to plot for one and a sh*tty writer for another. Scott's tagged far faster and more agile opponents than Deadpool, and he has the accuracy feats in general to suggest with 300 feet he wastes him.

I take it you're referring to Deadpool and Cable for the plot circumstance. I'll give you the Way circumstance. I didn't doubt Deadpools ability to dodge Cyclops initially in that fight, but embarrassing the team was where it went downhill.

Well, what people has Cyclops tagged? Not that I doubt you, but I'd like to think Deadpool is one of the more agile street levellers.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@i_like_swords: Beast. Spider-Man. Wolverine to name some. As far as speedsters go, he's also tagged Quicksilver and Northstar in the past. Deadpool can dodge some of his blasts, but at the distance concernedwith someone that is also likely to deflect Deadpool's long range weapons, at least enough for Cyke to get a shot, I find it hard pressed he will take him out as easily as you are suggesting. DD is perfect for that barrier mechanism given his standing against ranged weaponry, and Cyclops has dodged bullets himself in the past, so he isn't so helpless either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: But they've also dodged him, right? I dunno, I do see your point (which I normally concede to in most of our debates XD). I guess it's like this - I believe Deadpool has the ability to dodge Cyclops initially. Not late game, but he can hang in there to begin with. However.. you're right in saying that Daredevil could guard Cyclops. They'd probably be able to overwhelm Deadpool. I still don't think it'd be easy given his healing, weapons and the rest of it, but yeah, Deadpool would lose. I probably overhyped his dodging feats against Cyclops, just because I'm a big fan of his.

JudgeNeptune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JudgeNeptune
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD and Cyke. Daredevil alone will require Deadpool's full concentration...which leaves him open to a cherry picking blast from Slim.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DD and Cyke. Daredevil alone will require Deadpool's full concentration...which leaves him open to a cherry picking blast from Slim.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@shawnbaby said:

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:WHY ARE U SUCH A CYCLOPS HATER?!Cyke alone has this!!One thing that people don't see in V.S battles is that Scott's blasts move at lightspeed.He could never dodge a wide blast or thing.DP has normal bones,right?So,i don't see any reason Cyke can't turn him to ash(even though he will regenerate).Morals on doesn't mean he can't unload tones of damage.It means he won't visor off or blow his head up.DP can't dodge Cyke's blasts.It'll take extreme luck or skill,which i doubt DP has.Cyke can solo it

Lol Scott solo's.

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah deadpool gets rekt here

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Team for the win.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 559

Cyclops & Daredevil. Unless its to the death then answer is obvious.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team wins

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Yes, I'm aware Wade's bloodlusted.