Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@ShadowKing said:

@saiyan_earthling: hmm any reasons?

He's the more serious fighter and he's beaten the Green Arrow family, especially Connor Hawke who is one of the Best DC Fighters, who can copy any style upon seeing it and go head on with Richard Dragon, who is arguably the best human martial artist of DC.

Plus, his speed is great to the point that he can catch multiple arrows.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By entropy_aegis

Drakon stomp,more skilled,more serious and much more faster.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious

Hmmmm, I never thought of this fight. I'd say Drakon wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Just a few scans of Drakon in action...
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Jake Fury: Nice scans Jake, I'll go with Draken and take those scans as well.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

This is actually a more interesting match than some might believe.  Drakon is clearly more skilled and faster.  He's going to deliver quite the beating to Deadpool.  But at the same rate, Deadpool's durability ad healing factor makes it absolutely difficult to drop him when characters aren't sporting enhanced degrees of strength or weapons.  As we know, Drakon could easily smack around Connor and Ollie, but didn't necessarily drop them swiftly (except for his first encounter with Ollie).  I'm inclined to believe this match either lasts a hell of a long time, with Drakon brutally striking him nonstop until he's the victor, or, in the event Deadpool is actually fighting well and not being treated like a joke, he can eventually turn the tide in his favor, only due to the fact he can remain in this fight for so long.  After all, Ajax, a man with superhuman speed and strength, had difficulty putting him down for the count.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By cascadeking09

@saiyan_earthling said:

@ShadowKing said:

@saiyan_earthling: hmm any reasons?

He's the more serious fighter and he's beaten the Green Arrow family, especially Connor Hawke who is one of the Best DC Fighters, who can copy any style upon seeing it and go head on with Richard Dragon, who is arguably the best human martial artist of DC.

Plus, his speed is great to the point that he can catch multiple arrows.

I've read nearly all there is on Connor Hawke and never once saw him copy a fighting style upon seeing it. As for the Richard Dragon thing, I'm not sure it should be readily accepted as canon.

Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sega_Shaman
No Caption Provided

Ah, but Deadpool can catch arrows too!

Admittedly, he uses his entire body to catch them, but he's pretty good at it.

I mostly think that after Wade gets hit several times, he'll probably grab Constantine and start pummeling him. Wade's got a higher pain tolerance, mostly due to things he's put himself through, so he can soak up hits until he can counter.

I'll be honest, beating archers in hand-to-hand doesn't impress me, since they're ranged-specialized. But they're still good fighters and one of them could do what Taskmaster does. Deadpool's fight was more impressive since he was bound up when he fought Taskmaster (all part of Wade's advertising plan) and he won. Plus there's his word-fu (something many superheroes use, like Spidey), which many people fall for even while they fight.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Sega_Shaman
If Drakon was so easy to grab, Connor would have done it instead of being smacked around without being able to return a single strike.

The fight(s) with Taskmaster don't apply.  The logic behind those is Deadpool's essentially Taskmaster's kryptonite because he can't follow his movements.  Deadpool's good, but he's not as good as skilled as Taskmaster.  Hopefully, a writer will eventually bring that to light.
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sega_Shaman

@k4tzm4n:

The problem with that is assuming Deadpool uses logic. He's more skilled than he lets on, but he's too crazy to act professional. Even Taskmaster said that, along with admitting Deadpool won that fight for real. TM could learn the moves, but Wade's just hard to predict thanks to his crazy.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Sega_Shaman
I'm more than well aware of the level of skill Wade has.  But, if you re-read my post, you'll see that wasn't my point in the least.
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sega_Shaman

@k4tzm4n said:

@Sega_Shaman: If Drakon was so easy to grab, Connor would have done it instead of being smacked around without being able to return a single strike. The fight(s) with Taskmaster don't apply. The logic behind those is Deadpool's essentially Taskmaster's kryptonite because he can't follow his movements. Deadpool's good, but he's not as good as skilled as Taskmaster. Hopefully, a writer will eventually bring that to light.

Well, I'm stumped. what was your point then?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

First and foremost, DP isn't as skilled as Taskmaster.  Deadpool is good, but Tasky's inability to read him is his trump card over him.  

I don't see why that's the topic of discussion out of my entire post regarding this battle.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By Saren

@k4tzm4n said:

First and foremost, DP isn't as skilled as Taskmaster. Deadpool is good, but Tasky's inability to read him is his trump card over him. I don't see why that's the topic of discussion out of my entire post regarding this battle.

Taskmaster did shove a sword through his chest, so it could be argued that DP wouldn't be as good a fighter without his healing factor.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By grimlock

Drakon absolutely!