Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By FourthDeity

^ dat bump

Deadpool wins,

Teleporting should keep capts shield from hitting him,even it it does his healing would prevent a k.o or death

all it would take is a single shot to put cap out

( open for corrections)

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Goku1fan

@FourthDeity said:

^ dat bump

Deadpool wins,

Teleporting should keep capts shield from hitting him,even it it does his healing would prevent a k.o or death

( open for corrections)

Well it's first blood but I made this a long time a go.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@FourthDeity said:

^ dat bump

Deadpool wins,

( open for corrections)

Deadpool's teleporter isn't always reliable for one and I don't even think it's standard gear for him anymore making it pretty much moot. Deadpool doesn't really hold any advantage over Steve except for healing which isn't a major problem either. Steve is stronger than DP, is a better fighter than Wade and that shield is going to be hard to get around anyway and is the perfect tool to knock him out for the majority.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6  Edited By Strider1992

Well as its first blood and Deadpool's standard weapons generally consist of multiple firearms, Deadpool has the most chance of drawing first blood.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Since whoever draws first blood wins, Steve has a far better chance at winning given his usual disposition in comparison to Wade's own, along with Wade's usual fighting style, which involves getting hit just as much, if not even more so, as he delivers hits himself.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Ferro Vida
@FourthDeity said:

^ dat bump

Deadpool wins,

( open for corrections)

Bloodlusted Cap wins pretty easily. Deadpool's teleporting is unreliable at best.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strider92 said:

Well as its first blood and Deadpool's standard weapons generally consist of multiple firearms, Deadpool has the most chance of drawing first blood.

That's what the shield is for.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@Morpheus_: In an all out fight Cap would win but as this is first blood I can't see Cap's shield blocking every single bullet without him getting a even tiny scratch. It's not like Deadpool is gonna stand still and shoot directly into his shield.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@FourthDeity:

Yeah i remember that it fails sometimes in MVC3 xD
but either way he has explosives,guns and all that good stuff
I agree with the superior fighting but deadpool probably wont go hand to hand anyway

He can have more weapons but that doesn't make much of a difference really. Steve has a shield that will soak pretty much anything Deadpool shoots, throws, explodes, stabs, slashes etc at Steve. He isn't Rogers or Bullseye or Cyclops when it comes to ricochet hits and the lot so he can't really get around the shield. And with his general tendency to soak hits vs Rogers who knows completely better, he has a better chance have blood drawn first.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Strider92 said:

@Morpheus_: In an all out fight Cap would win but as this is first blood I can't see Cap's shield blocking every single bullet without him getting a even tiny scratch. It's not like Deadpool is gonna stand still and shoot directly into his shield.

Deadpool isn't fast enough to dance around Steve so he will be hitting the shield anyway.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FourthDeity

Read over some Cap scans..

He would def beat DP in an all out fight

but deadpool is packing way too much heat for him not to get shot at least once. Sure he can use his shield but: Doesn't cover his whole body, dead pool doesn't stand and shoot, if cap crouches with his shield DP can launch explosives.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strider92: And it's not like Steve is going to stand there with his shield in front of him, either. The setting provides significant cover for Steve, and the visibility should be poor. Cap withstood an onslaught of objects as thrown by someone far more accurate than Wade (Bullseye) in a similar situation, so I see no reason why he would not close the gap or take cover and attempt to tag Wade from a distance in this scenario. We also do not know how far apart they begin, which is important.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By nickthedevil

@Morpheus_ said:

@Strider92: And it's not like Steve is going to stand there with his shield in front of him, either. The setting provides significant cover for Steve, and the visibility should be poor. Cap withstood an onslaught of objects as thrown by someone far more accurate than Wade (Bullseye) in a similar situation, so I see no reason why he would not close the gap or take cover and attempt to tag Wade from a distance in this scenario. We also do not know how far apart they begin, which is important.

They've fought before Morpheus. Deadpool stood there letting Steve beat him, until Wade had enough and brutally KO'ed him.

EDIT: he was hit in the head with a flashlight by Bullseye. I wouldn't really call that withstanding.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Strider1992

@god_spawn said:

Deadpool isn't fast enough to dance around Steve so he will be hitting the shield anyway.

Debatable:

Deadpool doesn't need to be agile enough to beat him in a fight just agile enough to hit him with a bullet.

@Morpheus_: Ah good point. Starting distance is going to be key here. If its close enough for Steve to close in quickly then yes I agree he'll get first blood. If its at a distance far enough to give Deadpool time to fire some shots and use his speed and agility then I see Deadpool getting first blood.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@nickthedevil said:

@Morpheus_ said:

They've fought before Morpheus. Deadpool stood there letting Steve beat him, until Wade had enough and brutally KO'ed him.

EDIT: he was hit in the head with a flashlight by Bullseye. I wouldn't really call that withstanding.

He did not knock him out, at all. Steve snapped Wade's arm and Wade had him on chokehold with the other before Moon Knight stopped the fight. So no brutal KO took place.

I don't remember the flashlight hitting him in the head. And it's besides the point, unless you can prove Wade to be on par with Lester's marksmanship.
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By tg1982

Whatever Cap's shield couldn't block, Cap himself could dodge, he has dodged machine gun fire and lasers, from multiple people before, I don't see how he wouldn't dodge gun fire from Deadpool. Also with the location I think it could favor Cap, alot of stuff to ricochet that shield off of and alot of stuff to use as cover during the shield less moment. I think Cap would draw first blood the majority of the time. Just IMO, though

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@nickthedevil: @Morpheus_: Lester didn't tag Cap with the flashlight (he deflected it with his shield). Bullseye threw the flashlight simultaneously with a miniature shovel. The flashlight was just to distract/blind Cap, and in turn, allow the second projectile to connect.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n: Thanks for the reminder, it's been a while since I read that fight. 

Seems very repeatable as a tactic, though. Wade would easily throw a flashlight at Cap before shooting him.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nickthedevil

@Morpheus_ said:

He did not knock him out, at all. Steve snapped Wade's arm and Wade had him on chokehold with the other before Moon Knight stopped the fight. So no brutal KO took place.

Moon knight and Black widow both got Ko'ed (though, it was off panel).

they wake up, the three of them tied up and deadpool with a gun to Captain America's head.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@nickthedevil said:

@Morpheus_ said:

He did not knock him out, at all. Steve snapped Wade's arm and Wade had him on chokehold with the other before Moon Knight stopped the fight. So no brutal KO took place.

Moon knight and Black widow both got Ko'ed (though, it was off panel).

they wake up, the three of them tied up and deadpool with a gun to Captain America's head.

Because of the explosion caused by Dr Bong ( it's ludicrous to even type such a name, but there you have it), which is what Steve explains once he is freed.  

No, they actually wake up with Deadpool having tied-up Cap and his imposter, then shooting the imposter in the head. None of those things have to do with the earlier Steve vs Wade one on one fight nor Wade's combat prowess, so I must admit the relevancy of bringing them up escapes me. And I repeat, nowhere did Wade "brutally KO" Captain America.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Morpheus_: You wouldn't happen to have scans from Civil War, where Deadpool tried shooting Cap?
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nickthedevil

@Morpheus_: i thought you said Moon knight stopped the fight?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@nickthedevil said:

@Morpheus_: i thought you said Moon knight stopped the fight?

He did.  

No Caption Provided

Then the bomb detonates before they can talk. Then the next issue begins with Deadpool conscious, and Steve, his replica, Moon Knight and Black Widow tied-up. The difference being, capturing Steve and Moon Knight was a result of them being knocked out by the detonation, not Deadpool's own abilities (regenerative ones aside, and no one doubted those), which is why it is immaterial.

@Ferro Vida: Cap met Deadpool in the Cable & Deadpool tie-in, but I don't recall if he shot Cap or not. And I have scans from those issues, but I'm honestly too lazy to dig them up now.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Morpheus_: He tried on several occasions to hit Cap and Cap effortlessly blocked all his tranq darts. Like, he was having a conversation with Cable will it was happening.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Ferro Vida: @Morpheus_: Deadpool tried to shoot Cap in the back w/ tranqs, but Captain America deflected them with his shield. The shots all ended up right in Wade's face, lol.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Strider92: Not really. Steve just bum rushed him and he flipped over him. If he knows it's to first blood, he would either take cover until DP runs out of ammo or would have followed through to make sure he wouldn't hit him. Also in an environment like this, Steve has an edge when it comes to angle shots as well considering how many tombstones there are here if he chooses to do so. There really isn't much DP can do here to garner a win.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Deadpool.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By VictorGrey

I think that Captain America takes this, Having the shield and great tactic, he'd be able to take cover behind most of the graves while working his way around Deadpool. Deadpool might be shooting around everywhere to try and get a lucky shot in, but Captain America uses his shield. After he sneaks his way around Deadpool, he throws a carefully place shield hit and draws blood.

Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Captain America for reasons already said.

tootyghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tootyghost

Are you serious?

Deadpool 10 times out of 10.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By tg1982

@tootyghost: Nah, Deadpool wouldn't loose that many times, may 6 but not 10 :P

But seriously to first blood Cap takes this.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#34  Edited By Erik

Is this thread different than any of the dozens of other Captain America vs Deadpool threads? Because it does not seem like it.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Scourge
@Erik: I guess it's a bit different from most of them? Just because to win this fight, OP said you just have to get first blood.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mavfan626

@k4tzm4n said:

@Ferro Vida: @Morpheus_: Deadpool tried to shoot Cap in the back w/ tranqs, but Captain America deflected them with his shield. The shots all ended up right in Wade's face, lol.

Nah, Deadpool did try to shoot cap but was unsuccessful, then Cable walked in and Deadpool tried to shoot him and that's when Cable deflected the tranqs. What I would take from that fight though was that Deadpool brushed off Caps attack from throwing the shield like it was nothing (almost).